Shaydows VampireLord OVERHAUL

1 hour ago, AWP3RATOR said:

The mod is not SSE compatible, out of the box - but there are several comments in this thread with guidance on how to port it to SSE.  The same goes for my enhanced version posted recently.

Sadly that looks very complicated and beyond my capabilities :( but thanks for the speedy response I will find another avenue  but it does look very nice so great job on that front

You need to convert the animation for it to work properly. It's fairly simple. Just dowload the Creation Kit from Bethesda launcher and install it in your Skyrim SE folder

http://download.cdp.bethesda.net/BethesdaNetLauncher_Setup.exe

Then download this : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2970/?tab=description (there is a guide in this link too, if my instructions are not clear enough)

Then, go to Skyrim Special Edition/Tools/HavokBehaviorPostProcess and copy the HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe file, and paste it in the folder where the animation of the mod are (animation are .hkx files)

Do the same with the second file you download (convertoskyrimse.bat) and paste in at the same spot.

Click on convertoskyrimse.bat and it will start the converting process. Do this for every folder of animation, then delete HavokBehaviorPostProcess.exe and converttoskyrimse.bat when you're done.

Hope this helps.

Edit : Not sure but you may need to convert the esp files for a SSE format. Just open the esp in the CK (select Data, and then in the window that pop select the plugin, set it as active, then click OK, press yes for every warning that may appear, and when it's open, just save it, it will be converted in SSE format)

• 1 month later...

i'm having trouble gaining perks as a vamp lord and was looking around for conflicts. not sure that this mod is my trouble...but i did notice a TON of errors in tesedit when looking around. as tesedit loads this mod, it shows this...

[00:38] Background Loader: [Shaydows VampireLord Replacer OVERHAUL.esp] Building reference info.
[00:38] Background Loader: Error: record RACE contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord FNAM
[00:38] Background Loader: Error: record RACE contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord INDX 58444E49
[00:38] Background Loader: Error: record RACE contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord HEAD 44414548
[00:38] Background Loader: Error: record RACE contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord MPAI 4941504D
[00:38] Background Loader: Error: record RACE contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord MPAV 5641504D
[00:38] Background Loader: Error: record RACE contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord MPAI 4941504D
[00:38] Background Loader: Error: record RACE contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord MPAV 5641504D
[00:38] Background Loader: Errors were found in: DLC1VampireBeastRace "Vampire Lord" [RACE:0300283A]
[00:38] Background Loader: Contained subrecords: EDID FULL DESC SPCT SPLO SPLO SPLO SPLO WNAM BOD2 KSIZ KWDA DATA MNAM ANAM MODT FNAM ANAM MODT MTNM MTNM MTNM MTNM MTNM VTCK PNAM UNAM ATKD ATKE ATKD ATKE ATKD ATKE ATKD ATKE ATKD ATKE NAM1 MNAM INDX MODL MODT FNAM INDX MODL MODT GNAM NAM3 MNAM MODL MODT FNAM MODL MODT NAM4 NAM5 ONAM LNAM NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME NAME VNAM QNAM QNAM QNAM QNAM UNES PHWT PHWT PHWT PHWT PHWT PHWT PHWT PHWT PHWT PHWT PHWT PHWT PHWT PHWT PHWT PHWT PHWT PHWT PHWT PHWT PHWT PHWT PHWT PHWT PHWT PHWT PHWT PHWT PHWT PHWT PHWT PHWT PHWT PHWT PHWT PHWT PHWT PHWT PHWT PHWT PHWT PHWT PHWT NAM0 FNAM INDX HEAD MPAI MPAV MPAI MPAV MPAI MPAV MPAI MPAV 

===============

how bad is that^ and can we fix it? thanks

On 12/18/2018 at 3:43 AM, LabelDegree said:

i have a problem where i have done all the steps in the read me but when i transform in game the animations work but the body is the same with no armor and my characters heads is present under the original and the jaw for the original is bugged can some 1 help me.

the picture showcases my problem

20181218234230_1.jpg

I'm having the same issue! I went through the steps trying it a total of 15 times......still bugged! I guess this is just 1 of those mods that will work for some & wont work for others.

On 8/9/2019 at 8:32 PM, HWS_Wolf said:

Not sure why but im assuming i have some kind of conflict happening would really love to use this mod but also want to use better vampires but when i go to vamp form My character has NO animation just in the T-Pose any help would be GREAT . So either i have a conflict somewhere OR this is not for Skyrim Special Edition. If the later is there any way it can be made for SE??? ?

Did you run FNIS? Not sure if you have to but if its an animation problem then that's probably it.

So 5 seconds in, I ran into 3 problems:

1. I use a UNP body and when I transform her jiggleable places are jiggling... rather, freaking out.

2. The character model is like a small elf/fairy compared to the the bigger vampire lord, hell, it's tiny compared to my original character before the transformation.

3. The freaking camera, why does this mod change the default camera location? 

I'm dealing with 3 with another mod but is there any way to fix 1 and 2?

Thanks in advance.

On 9/16/2019 at 11:59 PM, zerokiaza82 said:

I'm having the same issue! I went through the steps trying it a total of 15 times......still bugged! I guess this is just 1 of those mods that will work for some & wont work for others.

Are you guys sure you havve have the ESP in the right place? You can't install this mod with NMM since it doesn't have a NMM compatible choice file thing (FOMOD i think?), you have to manually select the ESP that you want and place it in the Data folder along with the meshes and textures. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all, just getting back into Skyrim after about a 3 year hiatus (due to job requirements 'n such) and ran across Shaydow's work. His overhauls look awesome, but I've never been much a fan of the see-through, glowing, ultra-skimpy armors such as those used in his Vampire and Celestial mods. I also noticed when I went into the files that said armors contain many more pieces (or seem to) than the standard 4 that most armor sets have. With that in mind, does anyone know how I can safely edit the VL & Celestial armors? I will also post this on the Celestial forum, and thanks to any who can help!

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/7/2019 at 10:53 PM, AWP3RATOR said:

And here is the finished example, with (all the above+) the custom eyes for the VL form and Princessity Addon from this thread (integrated it with the plugin) with a retexture of the Alduin wings.  Hard to see the eyes in this version, but they are blood red custom textures based on The Eyes of Beauty ice blue variant.

This version also includes the height fix to 1.0.  The wings will clip through doorways and not stop the player's movement.

Since there seems to be interest, I have packaged this up and deposited it here in this comment.  This is a replacer for Shaydows replacer :)  There are some requirements, but this file includes only a single ESP, replacing Shaydows own.

Required Mods:

1. Shaydows Vampire Lord Overhaul (always required) - this mod installs over it, say "yes" to overwrite, or in MO position with an overwriting priority
  2. Animated Dragon Wings (nexus link) Meshes, sounds, etc.  ESP must be activated
  3. Animated Dragon Wings - Evil Wings Retexture (nexus link) (optional, but necessary for the wing texture pictured, installs over Animated Dragon Wings)

New replacer options:

1. Eye texture - can be customized in the Shaydows mod path: ..\data\textures\actors\vampirelord\Replacer\eyevampire.dds
  2. Bodyslide - Projects created for Arms, Chest, Boots, and Head (these were built against the Clams of Skyrim body in full HDT, which is roughly equivalent to CBBE and uses the same texture mapping, so any CBBE texture will work, sans the vagina textures).  Users can get complete textures from the COS page here on LL.
    1. allows user to modify the bodyslide project itself with desired armor then export it to the correct path for this mod to pick it up

A note on the outfit and textures for the body - these were customized one-offs I made for my game.  I do not have the rights/permission to distribute them from the authors, so they will not be included.   You can however customize the body and/or outfit in Outfit Studio and/or head, body, hand textures with whatever you choose..

To edit the Outfit, you will need BodySlide (or NifSkope if you know how to use it).  In Bodyslide, simply open the "CosioHD VL Replacer" project corresponding to the piece you wish to edit.  I have included default vampire armor and a circlet for the "helmet" in the files.  *NOTE* there is some clipping here, the intent was to include it for illustration purposes as to how these pieces can be replaced.

In bodyslide, edit the partition for each mesh corresponding to the examples below, or they will not show up in game.

Armor - Using slot 32 (Body) - all pieces for this project must use partition 32 

Helmet - Using slot 42 (Circlet) - this can be changed, but will require TES5Edit/CK to do so

Gloves - Using slot 33 (Hands) - all pieces for this project must use partition 33

Boots - Using slot 37 (Fee) - all pieces for this project must use partition 37

If you don't wish to use a specific piece, simply ignore the bodyslide files and edit the ESP to remove the Armor Addon from the Armor record: DLC1SkinNakedVampireLord.  For example, if you don't wish to use the Helmet at all, simply open up TES5Edit/CK, find the Armor called "Vampire Lord Armor" (from this mod, XX0023F5) find the Armor Addons and delete: DLC1NakedVampireLordHelmet (XX002F9D) and save.  When next you load the game, the female vampire lord will no longer use the Circlet.

If you need any help with the customization let me know, I'd be happy to provide some assistance! 

Enjoy

Shaydows VampireLord Replacer OVERHAUL - Enhanced.7z 8.96 MB · 73 downloads

image.png.b30f2a9f3d003de8325a41da9ce6582d.png

image.png.78f6d12cc1f68708bb47fae44583d5ac.png

Hello so I am trying to get this set up with the outfit of my choice and I am a bit lost.  So I have a full set of body slide files for the outfit I want to use, the black rose armor by deserterx, I am just not sure where to put them to replace the temporary outfit you included.  Any advice would be very appreciated.

16 hours ago, startrecker said:

Hello so I am trying to get this set up with the outfit of my choice and I am a bit lost.  So I have a full set of body slide files for the outfit I want to use, the black rose armor by deserterx, I am just not sure where to put them to replace the temporary outfit you included.  Any advice would be very appreciated.

I kept the names/paths the same as the original, just replaced files of the same name within:  meshes\actors\vampirelord\Replacer\

Specifically these:

1. VampireLordReplacerHelmet.nif

2. VampireLordReplacerGloves_1.nif

3. VampireLordReplacerChest_1.nif

4. VampireLordReplacerBoots_1.nif

On 5/9/2019 at 2:07 AM, Capotraste said:

I did it! It took me more hours than I wanted to but I think I fixed everything and customized my char's VL transformation. 

I liked Shaydows idea of giving a spectral appearance to the transformation and tried to do something similar.

Hide contents

20190508171831_1.jpg.54d8faaaf5c70cc1d8a2bf3b2db45fc7.jpg

But I still want to give her some armor though, or something to put on her body area. I'm going for a kind of Succubus-necromancer direction with her, so if someone knows of an armor that looks nice with skeletal wings and tail I'd be grateful.

Also if anyone needs help regarding fixes or customizing the transformation ask away. By what I learned I guess I can point out how to fix the most glaring bugs atleast.

Hi ! I'm litteraly dying for making this work and I'v done 90% of the work.. I would like the exact same wings and tail as you, but with the original textures, and I get this working (except the tail is jiggling everywhere but I guess it's an HDT skeleton issue..). BUT I desperately tried to change the horns into the GOAT horns from TDN Equipable Horns, and I CAN'T GET THIS S*** APPEARING. I tried EACH slot, changing them in TES5Edit AND in Nifskope, but nothing seems to work... Could you (PLEASE :'( ) help me with that, at least with your wings and tail meshes, and BY MIRACLE with the horns.. Thank yoouu 

17 hours ago, HeleyaCheeza said:

Hi ! I'm litteraly dying for making this work and I'v done 90% of the work.. I would like the exact same wings and tail as you, but with the original textures, and I get this working (except the tail is jiggling everywhere but I guess it's an HDT skeleton issue..). BUT I desperately tried to change the horns into the GOAT horns from TDN Equipable Horns, and I CAN'T GET THIS S*** APPEARING. I tried EACH slot, changing them in TES5Edit AND in Nifskope, but nothing seems to work... Could you (PLEASE :'( ) help me with that, at least with your wings and tail meshes, and BY MIRACLE with the horns.. Thank yoouu 

I too had trouble trying to change the horns from the psq succubus mod. Some meshes would simply not appear and I couldn't figure out why, so try the ones I have from that mod they are kinda similar to goat horns. I uploaded the meshes for the wings and tail I use too (VampireLordReplacerWingsB is the tail).

The original textures for the wings are from the Animated Dragon Wings mod and the tail is from the HDT Dragon Tails mod but the textures are vanilla. Mind that I edited these meshes to be transparent and glow so you might want the original meshes from those mods too

VampireLordReplacerWingsB.nif AnimatedDragonWings_Underskin.nif Horns_1.nif Horns.dds Horns_n.dds

3 hours ago, Capotraste said:

I too had trouble trying to change the horns from the psq succubus mod. Some meshes would simply not appear and I couldn't figure out why, so try the ones I have from that mod they are kinda similar to goat horns. I uploaded the meshes for the wings and tail I use too (VampireLordReplacerWingsB is the tail).

The original textures for the wings are from the Animated Dragon Wings mod and the tail is from the HDT Dragon Tails mod but the textures are vanilla. Mind that I edited these meshes to be transparent and glow so you might want the original meshes from those mods too

VampireLordReplacerWingsB.nif 202.13 kB · 0 downloads AnimatedDragonWings_Underskin.nif 1.28 MB · 0 downloads Horns_1.nif 296.75 kB · 0 downloads Horns.dds 170.8 kB · 0 downloads Horns_n.dds 341.48 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you very much ! I'm still trying to make these horns work but at least I'll have the wings and tail I want !

4 hours ago, Capotraste said:

VampireLordReplacerWingsB.nif 202.13 kB · 2 downloads AnimatedDragonWings_Underskin.nif 1.28 MB · 1 download Horns_1.nif 296.75 kB · 1 download Horns.dds 170.8 kB · 0 downloads Horns_n.dds 341.48 kB · 0 downloads

Well.. Finally, the horns you gave me do not appear neither and the tail is still jiggling everywhere even when my character isn't moving. This is making me crazy..

1 hour ago, HeleyaCheeza said:

Well.. Finally, the horns you gave me do not appear neither and the tail is still jiggling everywhere even when my character isn't moving. This is making me crazy..

Do you still have the mesh for the original headpiece? If so try changing the values on the horns mesh to be the same as the original's 

About the glitching tail I think we use the same skeleton but i'll upload mine here just to be sure: 

VampireLordReplacerSkeleton.nif

2 hours ago, Capotraste said:

Do you still have the mesh for the original headpiece? If so try changing the values on the horns mesh to be the same as the original's 

About the glitching tail I think we use the same skeleton but i'll upload mine here just to be sure: 

VampireLordReplacerSkeleton.nif 82.04 kB · 0 downloads

I tried with the original headpiece and I changed the values of the horns like I could but there's some blocks which don't exist in the original and I can't just delete it. And now I just can't understand why the tail's glitching for me .. 

2 hours ago, HeleyaCheeza said:

I tried with the original headpiece and I changed the values of the horns like I could but there's some blocks which don't exist in the original and I can't just delete it. And now I just can't understand why the tail's glitching for me .. 

hmm, and if you copy the branch from the horns mesh and paste it on the original? Make sure the horns' NiNode has the same name and value as the original mesh, copypaste the horns branch and delete the others.

The jiggling tail might be an issue with collision? To me it happens whenever the tail touches the wings, sometimes it starts glitching because of that

On 11/16/2019 at 5:30 AM, Capotraste said:

hmm, and if you copy the branch from the horns mesh and paste it on the original? Make sure the horns' NiNode has the same name and value as the original mesh, copypaste the horns branch and delete the others.

The jiggling tail might be an issue with collision? To me it happens whenever the tail touches the wings, sometimes it starts glitching because of that

The original doesn't have NitriStrips like the horns but a lot of NitriShapes. It's an helmet with a lot of effects so I think it can't be as simple as that.. My wings are larger than the original, maybe it's the reason of the glitch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2019 at 2:55 AM, LeviMuffinman said:

Are you guys sure you havve have the ESP in the right place? You can't install this mod with NMM since it doesn't have a NMM compatible choice file thing (FOMOD i think?), you have to manually select the ESP that you want and place it in the Data folder along with the meshes and textures. 

This solved it for me, so thanks.

I was using a mod manager, and it extracted no ESPs. All I needed to do was pick an ESP, place it on the Skyrim folder, and problem solved.

• 2 months later...

So basically, it worked. Specially with the help of AWP3RATOR fellow I was able to figure out how to more or less customise my vampire slut. But today I picked up the royal perk in the vampire lord tree.  I think its from the mod Royal Bloodline or something. And the whole look fucked up. I managed to stabilise it somehow but its been hours of unpleasant work. 

My issue is, now with the Royal Bloodline look my wings wont appear. Whereas when I revert form, they appear for a split second and sometimes they even persist on the normal form. Its irregular in that way. 

I feel like im hitting my head against a wall here, hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. It would really suck if I have to carry on without my wings.

Supposed Look.jpg

Current Look.jpg

Current Look 2.jpg

• 1 month later...