Shaydows VampireLord OVERHAUL

• 5 weeks later...

Could someone give me an ESP where the vampire lord is normal sized? Mine is kinda short compared to standard ingame height..at least I think she is.

In vampire lord form, open the console and select the character, then type setscale 1.0 and just keep changing the values till you find the size you like.

• 3 weeks later...

Can this ultra awesome mod be used in skyrimSE or maybe ported?

It can not be used with sse at present, or at least when I tried it just ctd when transforming, though I have not had much time to play around with it, the werewolf version however has been ported.

It would take time which I do not have at present to even look into converting to sse, in theory it should be quite easy, in practice however it may well not be, and you would need a sse character who is or could become a vampire lord, which at present non of mine are any where near, mostly as I am spending my time modding rather than playing. :(

And from what I can tell shaydow is not really doing much with skyrim just now, or at least he has not posted on either this or the werewolf thread for quite some time, though a quick check on his posts here show he has not posted at all since late 2016, so I would guess is either not modding any more or real life has grabbed him by the bits and will not let go.

• 2 weeks later...

hi.

Does this affect Serana in VL mode or is it player exclusive?

Player exclusive as far as I remember as it has been quite some time since I had a vampire character, and with constantly creating merge packs and adding and changing stuff it is likely to be some time before I get a new character there, though I do have sacrosanct installed now rather than better vampires, and the few npc vampires I bumped into are seriously nasty now, which is good as that is how they should be.

I have an issue with the screen turning black and losing all control over my character after transforming. As it stands I cannot see or interact with anything. Any ideas?

Edit - It seems I didn't look into the forums enough. Make sure you INSTALL MANUALLY.

• 1 month later...

Yeah great mod! But the VL it´s too small, my character looks like a dwarf near others npc. Anyway to fix that?

Go into third person, select your character, and open console, type setscale 1.0 and keep changing the value after the decimal point till the size suits you.  After that you could then open the esp in ck or xedit and change the setting to the value you found you liked, though that would depend on how often you install/start new characters.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there...

I was using originally this mod for having custom human looking vampire lord form . But then I Installed Sexlab and after doing everything, I find out it's not compatible as the character was all messed up like when it looks when skeletons are wrong and the outfit was a mess

I want to be able to customize my various characters' vampire form so I kinda need these to work together, besides, LL mods are usually more developed than plain Nexus ones

My current issues are related to the face though

I guess the above posts solve the tiny character issue, but I have yet to find a solution to the face one

See, I was using this to get rid of the sunken faces. it worked like a wonder. I'm using RaceMenu as a chargen mod btw

But both these mods affecting vampire transformation and giving human form, do not get along with the sunken fix

The issue is that instead of a normal face, my character looks bloated and fat

Tried replacing the tri file from this mod with the one from the fix, but it didn't work.

Tried also replacing the rest of the tri files for the vanilla ones, no results

Looked the head.nif on nifskope but it pretty much looks like they're the same head

Tried using vanilla nif head files, and there was something horrible happening that was kind of fixed with the sunken face fix, except the current one still looks bloated

Any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

Found an interesting compatibility issue, not really caused by either mod, just that they edit the same record.  IF you have Bijin Serana and/or Valerica esp's activated AFTER this mod, they overwrite the Female World Model and texture records.  This doesn't cause a crash, but it appears like my character is wearing a the Dawnguard original VL form as a costume.  A hilariously bad costume, at that.  Simple fix:  move this mod lower in the load order than the Bijin Serana/Valerica esp's, problem solved, sexy vampiress VL form for the win.

I think most impressive about this mod, is that all of my slavetats, femalebody texture, etc. all transfer over to VL form!  Going to replace the body with my custom one, but this is fantastic!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm so sad, I found this far to late. but I can't edit the fie to change the height to proper 1.0, the ESM won't open for me with the creation kit it gives me a translation error. could anyone follow the directions of page 4-5 and fix the height? i really hate the pixie look honestly looks like a child to me.

I'm so sad, I found this far to late. but I can't edit the fie to change the height to proper 1.0, the ESM won't open for me with the creation kit it gives me a translation error. could anyone follow the directions of page 4-5 and fix the height? i really hate the pixie look honestly looks like a child to me.

This should work, go into 3rd person mode, then open the console, select yourself, make sure it is yourself you have selected, the in the console type setscale xx here x is a value, 1 should be the default height, play around with the value till you get the height you want.

Quick note do not use big numbers in the size .x increments work the best, so start with something like setscale 1.1 and increase the value after the decimal point to make you bigger.

Thank you for the post, sadly that doesn't work. I tried the command, every time i change i have to type it, it's to slow. there is a simple way to change it back to the orginal I just can't the creation kit won't work for me in skyrim, unlike fallout.

Hmm, odd as for me doing the setscale is a one off and it sticks, though it has been some time since I used this mod as I do not tend to play vampire, I ran through the quest line once and was very dissapointed with it, and never bothered again, never even leveled the vampire lord powers up either, as every npc tended to either have silver or use fire magic when I as a vampire lord, though approach the same npc normally and they would not have those weapons.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, anyone knows, how to change eyes? (faceparts)

I am using BFVE, which is ok, well, my vampire girl has vampire eyes and fangs. And then i turn VL form, and she turns human face - well eyes and teeth. (not even mentioning that she loses racemenu overlays makeup, doesnt matter much). But eyes and fangs awwwwww. Doesnt make much sense.

It could be done by changing eyes before vampire, then get infected. But its lame solution, and still no fangs. Also, in Requiem its not that easy.

I spent ages fixing no sunken cheeks and this mod made bloated face. Fixed by guides from this and other thread. Spent nightmare with CK, then figured, that it could be done in xedit as well (which is way easier for me... and smoother... well CK is bethesda product, and noone did mod for it, and 100 patches, so that explains it). I just didnt know, that it has to be breton, not bretonvampire. Some xedit tips how to add BFVE mesh to face parts, somehow, would be MUCH apreciated. Fixed some hp regen and kd immunity from Requiem, to your esp, so it is same now. Oh and those power attack turn kicks animations... those sux. Fixed, changed to normal attack animation, best solution i found. Happy, and again 0,1 perc smarter, how to mod. LOL

Oh and thanks for cool mod. Now she looks deadly and beatiful at same time. Just them eyes.

I wouldnt even use VL form, not even once, with vanilla atrocious design. =)

Edited by kiki78
On 2/16/2016 at 12:39 PM, Psych0Monk3y said:

Hey all. Mod is working perfectly but I have always had these errors in TES5Edit. Any way to get rid of them or was something ever done about it?

post-405045-0-33833200-1455855551_thumb.jpg

i get these as well. i'm going to merge this mod along w/ some others and i'm worried those errors may stop the merge. anyone know if they can be cleaned, or how to fix them? or are they needed to work? thanks

22 hours ago, Mookeylama said:

i get these as well. i'm going to merge this mod along w/ some others and i'm worried those errors may stop the merge. anyone know if they can be cleaned, or how to fix them? or are they needed to work? thanks

Depending on how you are merging it, if you are going to use the stand alone merge program then chances are it will flatly refuse to merge, you can tell it to ignore those errors but it can be somewhat odd at doing so, the few times I tried it still flatly refused to merge.

As to getting rid of them no idea, I have tried quite a few times, even comparing them to vanilla there appears to be no problem with those records, and they do not seem to cause any problems, though I have not played a vampire lord that much recently, the main quest for them seriously dissapointed me to say the least.

On 11/21/2017 at 4:01 PM, Varithina said:

Depending on how you are merging it, if you are going to use the stand alone merge program then chances are it will flatly refuse to merge, you can tell it to ignore those errors but it can be somewhat odd at doing so, the few times I tried it still flatly refused to merge.

As to getting rid of them no idea, I have tried quite a few times, even comparing them to vanilla there appears to be no problem with those records, and they do not seem to cause any problems, though I have not played a vampire lord that much recently, the main quest for them seriously dissapointed me to say the least.

thanks. bummer. as i use the older Mator Merge scripts 1.91 (right before he made the standalone), and i don't even think they have the option to tell the scripts to ignore