Shaydows VampireLord OVERHAUL

@serpientesmile

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  Thanks for the link. Funny thing is, that is the other mod that I have. Granted, I have not tried correcting my issues with it nor reaching out to the author. I guess I should since it seems like I'm not going to get this one fixed.

Ā 

Very hard try to fix this, has many problems, the small size of the character in Vampire Lord form is one of the worst and seems to have no solution.Ā You can also add things from this mod to the other, so I find the otherĀ more stable.

Ā 

@serpientesmile

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  Thanks for the link. Funny thing is, that is the other mod that I have. Granted, I have not tried correcting my issues with it nor reaching out to the author. I guess I should since it seems like I'm not going to get this one fixed.

Ā 

Very hard try to fix this, has many problems, the small size of the character in Vampire Lord form is one of the worst and seems to have no solution.Ā You can also add things from this mod to the other, so I find the otherĀ more stable.

Ā 

Ā 

You must be pretty skilled at this. I switched over to the custom vampire mod that you recommended and am trying to work on the issues now. Do you know how to change the wings? I haveĀ these mods (animated dragon wings (and the retexture)) but I don't know how to merge that with the vampire mod. Do you have a screenshot of your character?

Ā 

Ā 

@serpientesmile

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

You must be pretty skilled at this. I switched over to the custom vampire mod that you recommended and am trying to work on the issues now. Do you know how to change the wings? I haveĀ these mods (animated dragon wings (and the retexture)) but I don't know how to merge that with the vampire mod. Do you have a screenshot of your character?

Ā 

Ā 

The wings are changed as the rest of the armor is changed, but I have not tried it with animated wings, I will try as I arrive at my house, I also have the same mod of animated wings.
Ā 
As I said. I can not play now, I'll take a picture of my character when I get home.Ā  :P
Ā 
I'm not really a very skilled girl at these things, but I've learned a lot from others, for that reason bothers me a bit when an author does not help people.Ā 

@serpientesmile

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  Okay, I will try to change the armor then and see what happens. I understand you can't play right now and I am just grateful that you are helping me with this. I also understand your frustration with authors that abandon their mods. At the same time, I can see their perspective in it as well. This mod (for example) is pretty old. New games come out, they have other mods they are working on, life happens and for whatever reason some of their mods go without support. lol, if they spent the time required to support all of their mods and mod followers, I don't think they'd have any time for themselves. I know I am a prime example. I am a perfectionist and I can be pretty annoying sometimes. lol.

Ā 

Back to the main point though: thanks for everything so far. I look forward to seeing your character and hopefully getting things to work the way I'd like them to. Right now, my Vampire Lord is really tall, has prop wings and only ever looks down and left. I'd love to make her a little shorter, give her good looking animated wings and free her head to move in different directions. Those are my main issues (aside from armor). I am going to work on that shortly and see if I can figure out how to change it.

@serpientesmile

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  Okay, I will try to change the armor then and see what happens. I understand you can't play right now and I am just grateful that you are helping me with this. I also understand your frustration with authors that abandon their mods. At the same time, I can see their perspective in it as well. This mod (for example) is pretty old. New games come out, they have other mods they are working on, life happens and for whatever reason some of their mods go without support. lol, if they spent the time required to support all of their mods and mod followers, I don't think they'd have any time for themselves. I know I am a prime example. I am a perfectionist and I can be pretty annoying sometimes. lol.

Ā 

Back to the main point though: thanks for everything so far. I look forward to seeing your character and hopefully getting things to work the way I'd like them to. Right now, my Vampire Lord is really tall, has prop wings and only ever looks down and left. I'd love to make her a little shorter, give her good looking animated wings and free her head to move in different directions. Those are my main issues (aside from armor). I am going to work on that shortly and see if I can figure out how to change it.

Ā 

I understand, but I do not ask for a professional technical support because they are not professionals, only some guides or words from time to time or a job actually finished because this mod is not finished. I do not think that ruin their lifes. For example ... right now I do not have time to focus on this but I do, it only takes me a few minutes or seconds, no problem! ... But well ... Ā everyone is free to do what they want, an old mod can be new and great for others, it is the malleability of life and things.

Ā 

About the mod - I think you modified something about the height or size, you just need to leave it as it was.

@serpientesmile

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  Well, to each their own I guess. Either way, I appreciate the help. As for the mod, I have not changed anything about it at all. I just downloaded the creation kit for the first time ever today. I still have no idea what I'm doing and I feel pretty stupid because I wasn't even able to figure out how to change the armor. I'm sure it can't be that difficult but for whatever reason, it is for me. I can wait until you get home or whenever you have some free time. Maybe we can chat and you can help me figure out what I'm doing wrong. For what its worth, I'm a pretty fast learner and I do take notes. :D

@serpientesmile

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  Well, to each their own I guess. Either way, I appreciate the help. As for the mod, I have not changed anything about it at all. I just downloaded the creation kit for the first time ever today. I still have no idea what I'm doing and I feel pretty stupid because I wasn't even able to figure out how to change the armor. I'm sure it can't be that difficult but for whatever reason, it is for me. I can wait until you get home or whenever you have some free time. Maybe we can chat and you can help me figure out what I'm doing wrong. For what its worth, I'm a pretty fast learner and I do take notes. :D

Ā 

Oh! if you are new in modding Skyrim ... you must not touch yet the CK, you need tutorials or you can ruin your game and then you going to need to reinstall ALL from scratch.Ā 

Ā 

I'm on the way home, I'll be in home soon. Ā  B)

Ā 

Send me a PM and we can chat there. Ā 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Ā 

I have one stupid problem with my char as vampire lord. I did a few changes of the "Shaydows VampireLord Replacer OVERHAUL.esp"

e.g. changed the female body size from .8 to 1.0.

Now my char has a nasty neck seam as seen in the picture

post-306243-0-87284100-1482010556_thumb.jpg

Ā 

I was able to add the wings, change the armor and even add the high heels with sounds and hdt effect but i can't get rid of that shit seam :(

Ā 

thx in advance for any tips

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

regards

Ā 

edit: if i manually change the body weight in 100 its perfect, but thats no way... So is it possible to override the heads weight to 1?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using the Celestial with this and for what ever reason the breasts are flat when in vampire lord form and my character goes completely bald when in vampire lord form and sometimes goes bald when revert form back to normal

Ā 

Ā 

Edit: So I have been messing around in the load order and so far what I've seen is that I can either have the vampire lord have hair or my celestial. Right now the Vampire Lord has hair but she is flat chested and no longer has breasts and when I revert back to normal my celestial has no hair, admitedly would be nice to get this to work where both Celestial and Vampire lord has hair and the vampire lord wasn't flat chested

• 1 month later...

I have a little problem with sideway movement animation while hovering. When I try to move side way (by pressing A or D), even though the body moves just fine, there is no animation: the body just stays rigid facing forward. Shouldnt it face side way, or at least tilt a bit sideway?

And is there any way to have wing animation in hover mode?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...