[TTW Exclusive] Harshest Start v0.1abeta (hotfixed)

dogface

Depending on how far you run, it can take a very long time for the raiders to reach you and trigger their dialogue, I turned my difficulty down to the lowest level and my level one character had enough HP to survive the various bites/beatings, that might be more reliable than boosting your HP since I'm not sure what the triggers are. If you've got a balance mod that ramps up NPC damage that might be the reason you're dying too.

As for what is supposed to happen after the gangbang, the raiders should beat you, causing your character to go unconscious, followed by quite a long blackout at which point you wake up in a dumpster in Springvale, which ends the quest except for the optional tracking down of the raiders at various camps, but there's no further interaction with them if you do, besides killing them since they're hostile.

Thanks! I checked the dialogue through translator and found there should be more interaction at "Evergreen Mill". Dunno if I can get more stories there?

After leaving the vault, all the raiders crowding around are friendly. Is that suppose to happen? Just seems a bit odd. And they don't follow me either. Just stand there. They won't talk with me, and if I start a fight with them, I just die - unless I have the riot gear on, then they just die.

After leaving the vault, all the raiders crowding around are friendly. Is that suppose to happen? Just seems a bit odd. And they don't follow me either. Just stand there. They won't talk with me, and if I start a fight with them, I just die - unless I have the riot gear on, then they just die.

Exact same problem.  Too bad, this is a perfect 'atmosphere' mod.  I'm not a good enough modder to fix it or even identify the problem :(

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I managed to get around that by keeping the mod disabled upon exiting the vault. Then i waited for all the DLC's to load up, saved, enabled the mod and it worked from there.

Though i'm having an issue as soon as my character blacks out, i'm stuck with black screen. Sometimes just waiting a minute helps with that though.

Archived