View File

Once upon a time, a disgruntled and misunderstood student from the College of Winterhold had a crush on one of the professors.
She searched archives and ruins for a device that would give her what she wanted - total control over the object of her desires.
The device she eventually found was inactive.
Activating it turned out to be trickier than expected...

Read more about the mod in the main thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21334-sexlab-mind-control/

Features

• Adds a mind control circlet somewhere in the game (see below for spoilers)
  • Slip the circlet in the NPC inventory to control them
  • The NPC is usually submissive (with a chance to be dominant)
  • The NPC becomes a follower instantly, with an option for marriage
  • New dialogue options will allow you to interact with your slave
  • Removing the circlet from the NPC comes at a cost depending how long the NPC is your slave - the circlet has no effect if worn by the Player
  • Wearing Ysra's necklace as the Player will give you a spell to scan for potential victims and a boost in Speechcraft - the necklace has no effect if worn by NPCs.
  • The circlet will want to return back to you if the NPC bleeds out too much or dies. Your slave will become essential after wearing the circlet long enough.

Getting started

You will find the circlet on the shore, somewhere between Dawnstar and Winterhold

Hint 1: The circlet is surrounded by fire. Look for a note in your assigned bedroom in the Hall of Attainment.

Hint 2: The name of the student was Yisra. The circlet is on the ground, under her charred remains (the note will set a map marker for the location of the circlet).

Backstory: Yisra was ready to do anything to catch Faralda's attention and secure her affection.
Her research led her underneath the College and to the Atronach Forge.
Using the Forge, she appealed to Clavicus Vile for help.
The Daedric Prince answered true to his form.
He gave her a way to create a circlet of mind control - a sure way to bind Feralda to her will. He even told her how to activate the circlet using a ritual of Fire.
What he didn't tell Yisra was that the circlet required her own sacrifice in order to be activated during the ritual.

Known Issues

Forcing NPCs to be followers may come with side effects depending on the follower (essential NPCs, quest givers..). Save often in case you have to backtrack. If something goes wrong, you can try to reset the NPC:

- Remove the circlet from their inventory to dismiss them
- Open the console and click on the NPC
- Type 'resurrect' in the console to reset them

If that doesn't work, you may have to reload from an earlier save game (before you tried to dominate that NPC).

Some NPCs will not have the full range of follower options. I did my best to make them follow you anyway but I can't promise it will work for every possible NPCs. Children and guards are especially problematic - stay away from them :)

There is no way to force the disposition of NPCs if they are essential. This means a coward NPC will flee combat after being enslaved (I added a Courage spell to the circlet but it doesn't seem to work yet).

I haven't tested the mod in every possible configurations. Enhanced follower mods will need testing especially (AFT, EFF or UFO).

Enslaving a new NPC will dismiss your current follower. This is by design, to allow management of multiple followers to kick in if you are using an enhanced follower mod (in theory... I haven't tested that aspect yet).

The spell to scan for victims will highlight NPCs that are not essential / not children / not guards / not employed by Jarls and with a confidence high enough to help in combat. This is usually a good indication of a 'useful' follower but it is now always the case. This means it is possible some good NPCs will not be highlighted while useless NPCs will be highlighted.

It is also possible that an NPC will not follow you because it is running an AI package with higher priority (such as being in the middle of a discussion with another NPC, or someone with a very limited or fixed route).

Requirements

- SexLab framework (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v111b-updated-0710/).

- Zaz Animation Pack ( http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/156-zaz-animation-pack/ )

- Compatibility with Puppet Master through a personal patch ( available on SexLab Hormones download page).

Recommendations to add the circlet to an NPC

- Pickpocket. The easiest way assuming you don't get caught.
- Give gifts to anyone in Skyrim - for a simple way to add the circlet to an NPC inventory ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37495//? )

- SexLab Defeat - for a way to force the item on a reluctant NPC - use the grapple / rob option ( http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/286-sexlab-defeat/ )

Acknowledgements

- Aetherial Crown Replacer - for the circlet model ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/38778//? )

Full change log

Version 0.8 (2015/06/13)

- Added: Basic support for SexLab Dialogues relationship type
- Added: Manual puppet master call (under Mind Control menu)
:: Chance of enslavement by SD if NPC is Dominant

Version 0.7 (2014/06/04)

- Fixed: Removed broken 'infuse mind control' spell
- Fixed: issue with Puppet Master spells only available for a few seconds after wearing control necklace
- Fixed: Breasts slider was incorrectly greyed out if player character is male (same with schlong if PC is female).
- Fixed: Added compatibility with Puppet Master trigger from Hormones
- Fixed: Place circlet on flater altar

- Scripts clean up for SexLab 1.53+ compatibility

Version 0.6 (2014/02/06)

- Added a new MCM menu to configure options to
:: Enable changes body and eyes textures
:: Set the base size of breasts, butt and schlong changes
:: Set chance for side effects - dominant personality and gender change (only as far as SexLab is concerned... there is no visual change except for schlongs instead of strap-on if you are using SOS equippable schlongs).

- Added body changes to breasts, butt (female) and schlong if available (male), as well as eyes while NPC is under influence of the circlet

- Rearranged dialogue options.
:: Moved all Mind Control options under a single topic (Come closer).
:: Split 'Surprise me' into a 'Show me your love' and 'What do you have for me'
:: Improved Dress and Undress options with code from Puppet Master
:: Added option to skip the race menu when a Dom NPC doesn't like the way you look

- Moved control spells to Yisra's necklace
:: The vision spell to detect potential victims is available only when wearing the necklace
:: Another spell allows you to get stats from a victim

- Added: experimental support for multiple Mind Control devices.
:: One is the circlet at the same location as before (Yisra's corpse).
:: The others are a ring and a necklace in their place of origin (read Yisra's research note for a clue).

- Added: experimental support for Puppet Master commands
:: Puppet spells are available to PC when you carry the circlet and when victim equips the circlet
:: Victim turned into a puppet automatically when circlet is equipped
:: Spells are disabled if one of your puppets is a Dom

- Rewrote internal storage of values to use StorageUtil and a ReferenceAlias for the circlet
:: Values should persist between NPCs
:: That should allow to transfer the effect to other devices

Version 0.5 (2013/11/02)

- Tuned NPC behavior: followers keep following after circlet is removed.
- Fixed backward 'essential NPC' side effect of the circlet.
- Fixed: Empty result for 'Surprise me'
- Fixed: update of GameDaysPassed (displayed as 0 after waiting 48 hours)
- Surprise me (sub): Added chance of NPC to open their Gift/Inventory menu for you
- Surprise me (Dom): Added chance NPC will steal item from player, feed some skooma to the player or strip and bind the player.

Version 0.4 (2013/09/23)

- Added note in College of Winterhold and map marker to circlet location
- Implemented more complete game mechanics (see spoiler section below)
- Fixed an issue with infinite loop when 'freeze' spell is triggered during spell attacks
- Fixed important bug (circlet could become inactive when dropped to the ground after NPC death)

- Test adding circlet to hostile NPC - Done. Working like a charm
- Test if NPC picks up circlet if dropped to the ground. - Done. Nobody picks up the circlet.

Version 0.3 (2013/09/22)

Disabled automatic transfer of circlet on bleedout (issues with multiple copies of circlet)
Added paralyzing spell to indicate the circlet is rejecting this victim

Version 0.2 (2013/09/22)

Tweaks to spell triggers during battle
Removed some debug messages
Added checks to prevent multiple copies of circlet in inventory / limit how circlet changes hands
Tested adding circlet to inventory of another container (not NPC) or animal

Version 0.1 (2013/09/21)

First release (probably needs more testing)
Adds a lore-friendly circlet to control one NPC at a time

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/21/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    Zaz animation framework, SexLab
  • Special Edition Compatible

Fixed in next version

Known issues and improvements

Ideas

In terms of game mechanics, here is what I have in mind at the moment (this is partially available now and will probably be tweaked in future versions).

(This is really a spoiler - do not read if you want to preserve the surprise).

- Sleeping with the victim gives the player resistance to frost (or marriage sleep if in player home)
- Victim will give player some money (more if they own a business)
- If victim has a low confidence, a Rally spell will kick in when combat starts
- If victim dies, the circlet returns automatically to the player
- Scan spell: not essential / not children / not guards / not employed by Jarls and with a confidence high enough to help in combat.
:: Red: Sure follower / spouse
:: Blue: Potential follower

Under day 1 of mind control:
- How do you feel: Victim will be confused
- Surprise me: kneel down, masturbation
- Give me the circlet: 90 % chance of negative response
- Removing the circlet: 60% chance of spark effect on the victim (potentially turning them against you)
- During combat, 5% chance of triggering a Healing spell (player)
- Victim is in a weakened state 10 times in 1 day, the circlet will decide it is not safe and will return automatically to the player  (will cause a paralyze spell on slave on bleedout).
- After removal: No side effect

Day 1 to Day 2:
- How do you feel: Victim will be neutral
- Surprise me: prepare meal, sex
- Give me the circlet: 60% chance of negative response
- Removing the circlet: 30% chance of spark effect
- During combat, 10% chance of triggering a Healing spell (player)
- Victim is in a weakened state 20 times in 2 days, the circlet will decide it is not safe and will return automatically to the player
- After removal: permanent 'friend' relationship

Day 2 to Day 5:
- How do you feel: Victim will be happy
- Surprise me: give money
- Give me the circlet: 30% chance of negative response
- Removing the circlet: 10% chance of spark effect
- During combat, 15% chance of triggering a Healing spell (player, self)
- Victim is in a weakened state 50 times in 5 days, the circlet will decide it is not safe and will return automatically to the player
- After removal: permanent 'lover' relationship / permanent follower status (without circlet)

After Day 5:
- How do you feel: Victim will be devoted
- Surprise me: give treasure
- Give me the circlet: Positive response
- Removing the circlet:
- During combat, 15% chance of triggering a Healing spell (player, self) or Spark spell (attacker)
- Victim is in a weakened state after 5 days, victim becomes essential
- After removal: permanent 'lover' relationship / permanent follower + marriageable status (without circlet)

Here's a good application for the circlet..... ever wished to have your very own Vigilant of Stendaar bodyguard/pet?

Now you can :)

That said, I found a couple of bugs while testing the mod more extensively.

- In the heat of battle, it is possible two copies of the circlet are returned to your inventory. That's very bad... I need to fix it quickly.

- The mod seems compatible with AFT, except that I got an error message in the middle of battle when the circlet was changing hands quickly (possibly related to the two copies mentioned above). 

It looks like I need to add more tests and checks... let me know if you find similar issues.

post-159469-0-62171900-1379816965_thumb.jpg

ok so maybe i'm missing something here, but this mod really doesn't seem to have a purpose.

It only seems to do 2 things, which can be accomplished much easier by other mods

1. Take any NPC as a companion, only about 70 mods that do that, and better

2. Have sex with that companion...again look where we are, many mods that do that already

there only seems to be 1 dialogue that leads to anything useful, and that's the "Surprise me" command, which seems to part of the time make them kneel, ask you not to move while they have sex with you, say they want to watch or...or just plain ole do nothing.

am i missing a whole bunch of features here?

ok so maybe i'm missing something here, but this mod really doesn't seem to have a purpose.

It only seems to do 2 things, which can be accomplished much easier by other mods

2. Have sex with that companion...again look where we are, many mods that do that already

there only seems to be 1 dialogue that leads to anything useful, and that's the "Surprise me" command, which seems to part of the time make them kneel, ask you not to move while they have sex with you, say they want to watch or...or just plain ole do nothing.

I have looked for those '70 mods that do it better' and it came down to - very advanced follower management mods (like AFT) or cumbersome mods doing that with a bat file and console commands. I just wanted to do something similar but attaching the control effect to a device instead of a spell or menu.

Can you point me to another control mod using a device like this one? I would be happy to take a look at it.

'Have sex with the companion' is not the point of this mod although it is part of it. Again, other mods are doing that with spells. I wanted to link the effect to a device you have to implant on an NPC and retrieve when you are done.

The 'surprise me' option is limited to a few actions so far - this is the first release and I have to think of more elaborate actions I can reliably force NPCs to do. From your description, it seems you came across an NPC with a Dom personality. If the circlet gives an NPC a Sub personality, 'surprise me' does have more options: the NPC will cook meals for you like a spouse and give you money or loot they found along the way.

I said it in the intro to the download page - the main purpose of this mod was for myself. To learn how to turn NPCs into followers (I did learn a lot in the process and I will take that learning to the other mods I have here - Alicia).

I made it available in case someone else finds it fun to use.

That said, is there something you wished the mod was doing and you were disappointed it didn't?

I think a collar intead of circlet would be much better :D

I thought about using a collar. That may change in the future if I can find / make a good unique collar.

I like the Circlet! Anything mindcontrolling should be on the forehead, and it does have a cool design.

Going to try this out, but I am curious about the picture of Saadia added to the Original Post. What kind of armor mod are you using there?

I think a collar intead of circlet would be much better :D

I thought about using a collar. That may change in the future if I can find / make a good unique collar.

I like the Circlet! Anything mindcontrolling should be on the forehead, and it does have a cool design.

Going to try this out, but I am curious about the picture of Saadia added to the Original Post. What kind of armor mod are you using there?

In that picture, Saadia is wearing a Barbarian Armor from the Lore Friendly Armor Pack, now rolled into Immersive armors.

Some of us like mind control for its own sake, a fetish that has been light on the ground in the modding community in the past.

Plus, it's in development. For my part I'm happy to help test it out.

I'm just going to come right out and say this, this comment smacks of rudeness. 

Anyone who creates a mod regardless of how small or large has to put a lot of time and effort into it just to get it to work at all. Especially considering that the author states that he did this for himself as he is learning to mod. For a beginner who doesn't know the ropes creating something like this takes even more effort. So what if they are already doing something that seems like it has been done countless times before. The point is that THIS person decided to take a lot of time and effort to create something with their own personal touch. On a site like this that has mods that cater to all sorts of fantasies the number one rule in my book for keeping the peace is that if you don't like something or, in your case, don't see the point in something keep it to yourself or, if you really have to, send a personal message to the modder to express your opinions. I just don't like having to read things were people take for granted the hard work that modders do or bash them out of the blue because their personal touch doesn't cater to the poster's personal interests. 

Now if that was not your intent any you were merely curious about the finer points of the mod then I apologize. Though I will say that if you are merely curious perhaps in the future check that the words that you use can't be misconstrued as being rude.

All that being said, I would like to thank this author for taking the time to create this even if it was only intended for himself. Since he is doing this to learn I hope to see even better mods being made from him in the future.  :D

You always have the option of not using it at all if you don't like it, and using one of those "70 mods that do that, and better" if you so desire.

Just because it seems useless to you, doesn't mean it's useless to others, right?

Also, I think that a mind controlling device is better as a circlet. One's mind is on the head, after all. But you could always offer an amulet as a second option. :)

The mod has roleplay value, and would work well as part of a quest mod (say Alicia: Sanguine's Pet).

Mind Control, from a pure utility pov, isn't that useful. Cool dialog, with your controlled target addressing you as Master/Mistress, or weaving drunkenly as you speak to her (as in Miss Leeches Vampiric Thirst), can be fun. An actual story line with Sanguine worshipers vs Molag Bal worshipers, the Prince of Debauchery vs the King of Rape, with the PC choosing sides? That could be epic. :)

Right now this is a proof of concept, but it could go all sorts of places. 

The mod has roleplay value, and would work well as part of a quest mod (say Alicia: Sanguine's Pet).

Mind Control, from a pure utility pov, isn't that useful. Cool dialog, with your controlled target addressing you as Master/Mistress, or weaving drunkenly as you speak to her (as in Miss Leeches Vampiric Thirst), can be fun. An actual story line with Sanguine worshipers vs Molag Bal worshipers, the Prince of Debauchery vs the King of Rape, with the PC choosing sides? That could be epic. :)

Right now this is a proof of concept, but it could go all sorts of places. 

Weaving drunkenly - that could be interesting to implement. I will have to research how to do that reliably.

The back story already involves a daedric prince (see the spoiler section in the download page).

I have no plan for a major quest around this, but who knows.. i could revisit that later. It would be nice to have some long term effect for the player - a price for using the circlet for too long.

If anyone is interested, I detailed what I am working on for the mechanics of the mod. See the idea/notes section in post 2 of this thread (if you don't mind losing the surprise during the game).

Version 0.3 is out as well.

This will be the last version for a while. I had to rush it because of issues with multiple copies of the circlet appearing in the player inventory when the circlet tried to reject its victim.

Instead of transferring back to the player, the circlet now tries to paralyze the victim after too many bleedout in a row. The paralyzing effect is meant to be annoying - not critical.

You have the choice of avoiding more bleedout for the victim for the next few days or change victim. 

After 5 days, the bleedout/paralyzing effect should be ignored.