Creatures Overhaul - Workshop - On indefinite hold

UPDATE 1/19/2017:  This project is indefinitely on hold.  Sorry, but my current workload and frustration trying to create all the parts and pieces necessary to animate have discouraged me from proceeding.  I love to animate.  Unfortunately it will take months worth of work just to get to the point where animating can even be done.  Without help, I just don't think I'll have the time or energy to carry this on my shoulders.  Sorry.

It has begun.......
post-6196-0-71213100-1381112707_thumb.jpg

Here is Baliwog pack 1: Baliwog - Pack 1.7z
Details:

1.  Includes 4 animations.  502 is reworked version of the previous cowgirl.  I think it is better but you can be the judge of that.  503 is a new missionary type animation.
2.  Includes baliwog.nif so that the baliwog always has his tally whacker showing - this covers vanilla creatures so they have dicks for sex. 
3.  Includes baliwogarmor.nif so that if summon a baliwog he will have a tally whacker for sex.
4.  To enable animation 503, open your xLoversCreature.ini file and make sure 503=100 is in the quotes for the baliwog.

NOTE:  I have now merged the NT animations in each update. No longer do you need to install NT for any reason.  

Here is Bear pack 1:  Bear - Pack 1.7z
Details:  

1.  Includes 3 animations.  202/601 is a new missionary type animation.  602 is a forced blow job animation.
2.  Includes bearbody.nif (and brownbeararmor.nif) so that the bear always has his tally whacker showing - this covers vanilla creatures so they have dicks for sex. 3.  Includes blackbeararmor.nif  so that if summon a bear he will have a tally whacker for sex.
4.  To enable animation 602, open your xLoversCreature.ini file and make sure 602=100 is in the quotes for the bear.  

Here is Boar pack 1: Boar - Pack 1.7z
Details:  

1.  Includes 3 animations.  203 and 701 are EXACTLY the SAME.  This is so that those who want to install MotionsNT don't loose any animations.  If you don't have motionsNT then no worries it is just a duplicate and won't hurt anything.  202/601 is a new missionary type animation.  702 is a consensual blow job animation.
2.  Includes boarbody.nif so that the bear always has his tally whacker showing - this covers vanilla creatures so they have dicks for sex. 
3.  Includes boararmor.nif  so that if summon a boar he will have a tally whacker for sex.
4.  To enable animation 702, open your xLoversCreature.ini file and add 702=100 in the quotes for the boar.

Here is Clannfear pack 1:  Clannfear - Pack 1.7z
Details:

1. Includes 4 animations 204, 801, 802 and 803.  
2. Includes a new-ish clannfear nif that is sporting a tally whacker.
3. Includes an updated xLoverscreature.ini
4. Includes an updated LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp file (which adds animations 802 and 803).
5. I recommend backing up your current xloverscreature.ini file and your loversidleanimspriority.esp before installing this.
6. Drop into your data file and say yes to all overwrites.  
(reworked NT clannfear animation included).

Here is Daedroth pack 1: Daedroth - Pack 1.7z
Details:  

1.  Includes 2 animations.  205 and 901. 205 is the NT animation and 901 is a quick animation I threw together. Definately not one of my best, but it does in a pinch to get a second animation for the Daedroth. I didn't want to waste too much time on this one as I don't think many folks even use this guy.
2.  Includes daedrotharmor.nif so they have dicks for sex. 
3.  To enable animation 901, open your xLoversCreature.ini file and add 901=100 in the quotes for the daedroth.

Here is Dog pack beta - 2Dogs - beta 2.7z
Details:  

1.  Includes 5 animations, 207, 1101, 1102, 1103, 1104, 1110 and 1111.  The NT animation has been renumbered to be 1102.  Two oral, one "rough", one doggie and one unusual sort of doggie.
2.  Includes both the separate dick for summoned dogs and the dick on the dog mesh for vanilla dogs. 
3.  This WILL overwrite existing animations.  That is normal as this is an overhaul.  

4.  Includes an AP dick for dogs thanks to the AWESOME KingKong!

5.  Added 1110 (cowgirl with dog on his back) and 1111 (dog on back getting oral).

Version 1 - initial release

Version 1a - included missing 207 NPC animations and switched out the dog dick to a different one.

Version 2 - added two animations 1110 and 1111

Here is Ogre pack beta - 1:  Ogres - beta1.7z

Details:

1. Includes 3 animations, 229, 3301 and 3302.  The NT animation is 229.  3301 is a rework of an animation that Thatone did (if I am remembering right).  Removed most of the clipping and added/changed quite a bit of stuff.  3302 is something I threw together based on an animation from another game.  It didn't turn out like I wanted, but that is mostly due to how freaking big the belly is on the Ogre.  

2. Includes new animated penis mesh and skeleton.  YOU MUST HAVE THESE.

3.  This WILL overwrite existing animations.  That is normal as this is an overhaul.

Next up will be a BJ animation as the Ogres don't currently have one.

Currently working on:
Goblins

Creatures remaining to be done:

FlameAT
Spriggan
Tentacle

The below will only have the tweaked NT animation due to their limited appearance in the game:
Juggylag
Land Dreugh
Gnarl
Elytra

The blow are not likely to get any new animations due to lack of time:
Hitode
Mushroom
This may change at a later date.....but it is unlikely.

Creatures Completed:

Baliwog

Bear

Boar

Clannfear

Daedroth

Dogs

FleshAT

FrostAT

Gatekeeper

Grummite

Horses

Imps

Lich

Minotaur

Mountain Lion

Mudcrab

Murk Dweller

Ogre

Rat

Scamp

Shambles

Skeleton

Spider Daedra

StormAT

Troll

Will-o-the-wisp

Wraith/Ghost

Xivilai

Zombie

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MotionsNT Patches:

This is no longer needed. I have merged NT into the above downloads for each creature. You no longer need to install NT or patches for it at all.

OK. Spiel time for LC's Overhaul:

Once I finish the bulk of the meshes, then I am going to try cutting this project into bit sized chunks.  The only way I can see to do this is to overhaul creatures one at a time.  What this means is I will finalize a creatures mesh, skeleton, ini and animations and then release it for that particular creature (along with the matching human animation).  This will allow folks to install things immediately once a creature is done.  This allows me have others help test things, as well as keeps both myself and you guys active on the project.  

Fair warning:  I am going to be skipping around regarding creatures.  Some meshes require extensive reworking that I may have to enlist help from others to accomplish.  Or I just may not feel like working on a stinking rat that particular day.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Alongside the above I will be adding empty slots to the loversidleanimspriority.esp so that LC can squeeze in the new animations.  this is a horribly arduous task.  Right now I need to give a HUGE shout of thanks out to WappyOne!!!  He did the initial updating for adding animation slots and it was not until I started messing with it (with his excellent step by step tutorial) that I realized how much work he did!!!!   Thank you WAPPYONE!!!  Folks you really do need to thank him as well.  Special thanks also go out to Donkey as this project would never have happened without all the massive hours he put into it.  Thanks DONKEY!!!!!

Any new features will mostly likely be put off till close to the end of the project.  This is not set in stone, but is certainly going to be the case for anything I do.  The reason for it is that it is hard for me to switch gears from doing meshes and animations to tinkering with scripts or other features.

The exception to this is if others help out by writing or rewriting scripts\features then you will see a beta of that earlier.

Current estimation is 3-4 months to complete the overhaul.  I seriously doubt it will happen faster than that and I would not be at all surprised if it ends up taking double that amount of time.  However, one must have a goal so I am shooting for 3-4 months.   :P

Notes to animators:

Once I finalize a creatures mesh, I will bundle it along with a loose creature skeleton then upload it to post 4.  This way you can import another animation in to modify if you find that easier than doing one from scratch.  I'll also upload a blend file with the skeleton imported already.  Holler if there is anything else you need from me to make new animations.  I'll do my best to help make it as painless as possible.  Remember that in order to get both a creature and a human into one session of blender you will need to use the append function.  You can't import two different skeletons into blender in one session or you will break one or both animations.  Just append one into the other and when you are finished animating, append it back out again to a clean file and you are good to go.

Standards for animating will mirror what we used for the human animations overhaul.  DMRA or HGEC Hcup for female bodies, the LAPF skeleton for humans, the creature armor mesh that I reuse\modify\create, and finally the creature skeleton (which may be standard vanilla or a modified version of the vanilla one).  Some creatures will have animated tackle and some will not.  Some creatures like bears, baliwogs and rats just are not worth wasting the time to mess with weight painting and customizing skeletons.

General Update 1:

Here is a list of current animations, extra slots (those in parentheses) and new slots I am adding (represented by the + symbol in front of them.
The "female" creatures like the Flame Atronach and Spriggan are getting some defensive animation slots added to them in the "hopes" of having them rape-able (other coding will be required but it is being looked at).  Adding empty slots is a time consuming deal, so I probably won't get anything at all done for the next week or so while I knock this out.  To add support for a single animation to be added takes about 20 minutes (includes error checking) and each of the 8 kf files must have their own entry.  Sucks, but what can you do.   :P   
Once I finish this update to the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp, then adding new creature animations to your game will be almost as easy as adding animations for NPC sex.  The only "extra step" will be adding an entry to the xLoversCreature.ini file if it is a new animation.

Here is a snap shot that should be easier to decipher of the empty slots I am adding and what is already present in the way of animations.  I will be revising the filled\empty slots as I make\edit\tweak\delete animations during the overhaul.  All creatures that have animations in LoversMotionsNT will get a duplicate animation in LC 3.0 so that no animation is lost.  Creatures that do not have animations in LoversMotionsNT will not have any duplicates.

NOTE:  This is a WIP and may change without notice:
post-6196-0-21656400-1380836127_thumb.jpg

One thing that some may notice is a second range of animations for some of the creatures.  This is because I am building in back door support for female creatures to be raped.  This by no means is a guarantee that it will become a reality, but it makes sense to build the support for it while on the back end just in case we can pull it off.
Right now only the Spriggan, Flame Atronach and Tentacle Witch are getting back end support.  If we can successfully make those 3 work then we may consider building in support of the rest of the creatures.  No promises as it is a HUGE SHITLOAD of TEDIOUS WORK to add animations to the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp. 

Creature resource file packages for animators:

Includes skeleton, body mesh and blend files.

Baliwog resource files:  Baliwog Resource Pack v1.7z

Bear resource files:      Bear Resource Pack v1.7z

Boar resource files:      Boar Resource Pack v1.7z

Zombie resource files:  Zombie Resource Pack v1.7z

Human Futa Female:    Female Futa Human Resource Pack v3.7z

(for use to create or modify the defensive side of the animation)

Honestly Varenne, I don't have much concern about the textures to tell the truth.  That just isn't my area of interest.  If it looks ok then I roll with it.  I'm pretty sure that most others however feel very differently.  My main concern is having a creature looking dick in place so I can get to animating. Creating\modifying textures is something that others can do pretty much anytime.  However until I have a creature mesh I can't do anything with the animation..........

Part of what took me so long on the human animations overhaul (other than my blender noobishness) was the lack of a standard body setup.  I wasted about 3 to 4 months bouncing around body types before I realized I was just spinning my wheels.  I am not going to make that mistake if I can help it this go around.  I hate making the same mistake twice and I don't think I have the patience to dedicate 9 months to doing the creature overhaul.  2-4 months is my goal to whip this puppy into shape and move on to the next project I have planned!

If you are looking to get creative and really want to re-texture these then you can decide how you think it would look best.  I have no expectations whatsoever.  If you really are interested in re-texturing them I will post the dds files.

Once you are done with the meshes, I might be able to help with a few animations. :)

Of course!  Happy to!!!   :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------

And in other news:

I have now finished the Daedroth (he still has a penis tongue but now he also sports a bulging large cock as well.  I will make at least one new animation in which he will fuck you with it.   ;)

The Elytra and Flesh Atronach have both been completed as well.  I'll post screenies and the nif files in the OP tomorrow.  

I am skipping the Flame Atronach for now.  KingKong sent me a wonderful BBB version (Thank YOU KINGKONG!!!).  I "may" make a dmra version of this hottie also.  I  want to add back the burning flame effect to her.  Since this will likely eat up quite a bit of time, I just skipped over it for now.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Several of the more "humanoid" creatures will be getting an animated dick, since I already have both an animated male and futa cock and it is easy to slap a quick & dirty re-texture on it.

So far those that will have an animated tally wacker will include:

Flesh Atronach, Flame Atronach, Gatekeeper, Ghost, Jyggylag, Lich, Spriggan, Wraith, Xivilai and Zombies.

Possibles since a human like dick would not look too out of place (re-textured of course) are Trolls and Ogres.

All other creatures will sport the modified dog like cock I did with blender.  It will not be animated at this time.  That probably won't change as there isn't too much call for it on most of the creatures as they don't really need it for animating.

However, it is VERY early (like day freaking one) in the project so shit might change....... :lol:  :lol:

FWIW, someone posted really nice detailed dog dick textures here.  I use them in my game.  They look great, better than the pic.   I suppose you might be able to alter/tweak them for use on other creatures, so I thought I'd point them out.  They seem to have been forgotten and I've always thought they were a vast improvement over the default dog dick textures available at the time.

Even if my interests and hobbies do coincide with things that are similar to textures and the like, I have never tried nifskope or any other tool for making such things. I have very little experience with 3D modeling, and most of my animating skills come from different projects in flash, made several years ago. So, even if I would love to help, I don't think I would be able to do anything but damage to this project. If I ever get the time and patience to learn anything about these things, and you're still working on something similar, I'm hoping I can pitch in and give back to the community, but until then I'll just sit idly by and let you guys know that I appreciate what you do, and I'm looking forward to see this project completed. Studies and work come first after all.

Good luck! And thanks for doing these things for everyone.

Brownbear and clannfear

First a question, the vanilla Brown-bear nif and the armor-nif are different, is it working with the head nif ?

post-3205-0-28715100-1379790365_thumb.jpg brownbeararmor.nif  is the black bear nif)

I have not tested it in game, so I made 2 brownbear Versions

post-3205-0-97454200-1379788964_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-87093000-1379789002_thumb.jpg clannfear dick was fine, I only re-textured the balls.

I have not tested the nifs in game, not sure if they look fine with or without the knott_g.dds.

Also the blackbear and boar nifs, and these 2 have still Vertex Color. If it looks shit in game set Vertex Color to 0 ( NifSkope; in the Dick part NiTriStripsData > Has VertexColor > double click the "Yes" and it is set to "No")

Edit: the fleshatronach AP nif re-textured

fleshatronacharmor retexture.7z

EDIT:  Brown Bear Mesh removed due to new revised mesh being issued - see post 4.

The brown bear is the same regardless of what pose it is in.  If you import the pose in which it is on all fours into blender, it will actually be standing up.  This is because the skeleton is actually standing up.  There is no need to use the on all fours nif file as it just confuses things.

Other than that, good job!   ;)

Minor update:

Finished up meshes for the following:

Baliwog

Deer

Elytra

Frost Atronach - has animated penis

Gatekeeper - has animated penis

Ghost (added a bit of the lower body so the dick didn't look so out of place) - has animated penis

Goblin  - has animated penis

Grummite

Here are some nifskope screens:

post-6196-0-29275100-1379818766_thumb.jpgpost-6196-0-86804300-1379818766_thumb.jpgpost-6196-0-22180400-1379818767_thumb.jpgpost-6196-0-74600800-1379818767_thumb.jpgpost-6196-0-20547300-1379818768_thumb.jpgpost-6196-0-76782900-1379818768_thumb.jpgpost-6196-0-21144900-1379818769_thumb.jpgpost-6196-0-73631100-1379818769_thumb.jpgpost-6196-0-17142600-1379818770_thumb.jpgpost-6196-0-04257400-1379818782_thumb.jpgpost-6196-0-35530200-1379818782_thumb.jpgpost-6196-0-64542200-1379818782_thumb.jpg

I need to test these guys in game and if all is well, I'll post the mesh files for Fejeena or anyone else who wants to redo the textures.   It will probably be late tomorrow before I get a chance to test these.

Cheers,

Greg

More creatures updated:

These will have an animated penis:

post-6196-0-19452000-1379888649_thumb.jpgpost-6196-0-79140300-1379888648_thumb.jpgpost-6196-0-73730100-1379888652_thumb.jpg

These will not have an animated penis:

post-6196-0-19685800-1379888651_thumb.jpg

Here is the mud crab.  I don't know which one looks better to me.  What do you guys think:

post-6196-0-24051900-1379888652_thumb.jpgpost-6196-0-72591600-1379888651_thumb.jpgpost-6196-0-87444000-1379888647_thumb.jpg

This is the minotaur.  I am leaning towards using the animated horse dick (shrinking it down a bit), instead of the one shown below.  What do you guys think?

post-6196-0-73567800-1379888650_thumb.jpg

crab: third Picture

Minotaur: yes horse dick would be nice (This ome is not thick enough)

horse animated penis excellent ! ! !

Lion, perhaps a little bit fur on the balls and penis shaft.

Land dreugh penis greenish Chitin texture

Imp, Lich, horse and crab textures fine.

The mud crabs dongs are the same length.  One is just more exposed (on on left) than the other (one on right).

I have never seen any animated creature tackles except the horse.  I also have not seen any creature animations that actually use the horses animated tackle.  Course.......that will change when I start animating..... :P

Here is the minotaur with the animated horse cock (slightly smaller):

post-6196-0-61302600-1379891612_thumb.jpg

Getting nailed by a minotaur will be a very "painful" experience.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

crab: third Picture

Minotaur: yes horse dick would be nice (This ome is not thick enough)

horse animated penis excellent ! ! !

Lion, perhaps a little bit fur on the balls and penis shaft.

Land dreugh penis greenish Chitin texture

Imp, Lich, horse and crab textures fine.

Yea, the first minotaur is pretty crappy.

The mudcrab on the right does make a bit more sense.

As to the retextures, I'll let you or someone else handle that.  I need to keep my concentration on cranking out these meshes.  I "think" I am getting close to the halfway point now.  Doing the animated dongs slows me down greatly but it will be well worth the time I spend when it comes to animations.  The will look tons better with the animated penis.

Yes Minotaur with that hose dick ( the other mesh was a Mini-taur)

Balls need fur.

LOL!!  The first one was a bit "tiny".

I'll let you or someone else tackle the fur balls.....cough.....cough!!

Ya know,  this big dicked minotaur just made me remember the GIANT minotaur you have to fight in one of the side quests of Bravil Underground.  Now THAT would be freaking scary if he was horny!!!!!

varenne the 4shared links are dead

gregathit: If the horny giant Minotaur in BravilUnerground turns around, your have the right motto above your Avatar pic "Duck and Cover"

gregathit if the armor nifs use animated penis animations we also need vanilla meshes with animated penis or animations does not work correct. Correct?

So here the flesh atronach: fleshatronacharmor.nif, fleshatronach.nif, fleshatronach_citrine.nif, fleshatronach_amethys.nif with dick textures.

fleshatronacharmor and vanilla retexture.7z