Creatures Overhaul - Workshop - On indefinite hold

Actually that is incorrect _Dusk.  The Zombie in particular uses a different skeleton than the PC.  As ThatOne stated, just pull the meshes and animations into blender and watch how fucked up they are.  

The ONLY way you can get away with what you are talking about is to pull those meshes into blender, delete the skeleton, import in the LAPF skeleton and parent it to the creature mesh.  Then export the mesh.   Unfortunately that means you then have to scrap all the animations that currently exist for the three creatures as they will be fucked up in game.  You "can" however use the 1-200 animations but you will need to rename them to conform to the creature animation numbering format (both KF and ini changes) and you'd only be able to choose a few as there are limited animation numbers set up for creatures in the LoversIdleanimsPriority.esp

That also means you loose all of the LoversMotionsNT animations as they would not be compatible anymore with a changed skeleton.

It is a mixed bag with no simple solution.  It is a bridge I will cross once I get all the planing and meshes finished.

I might be wrong about the Zombie...I thought I'd played around with their animations, but it looks like I misremembered.

For Xivilai and Lich (and possibly Skeleton? Can't remember which I've messed with), though, you can literally just rename the animation file and replace them.  There may be some issues once you get down to the nitty gritty of blender and the animations, but Oblivion itself has no real issues with it (on the surface, at least).

The lich possibly "might" work as it essentially is a human sized creature.  However, I am going to stick with using a modified vanilla version of its skeleton in which the only modification I made is adding penis bones.  This way if someone uses a mod that changes the lich to be different looking, it doesn't wreck things.....provided of course that they didn't make a new skeleton as well.... :P

You probably are correct in that I "should" be able to pull in human animations with blender and parent them to the lich skeleton without the whole thing spazzing out on me.

The Xivilai also "might" work but I'll have to check.  The Lovers Creatures summons Xivilai if you notice is in fact shrunk down in scale so that he lines up in the sex animations.  I don't know if the "game world" Xivilai are treated as the same or not.  if so they might work.  If not then....... :-/   Again, I can probably pull human animations in and tweak them.  I still am not sure that trying to swap out base skeletons of creatures is a good idea.  That could cause all sorts of conflicts with mods like MMM or OOO or FCOM to name a few.

I'm not actually talking about any blender/skeleton work at all :P.  I meant I've literally taken the human .kf files and renamed them to the creature .kf files, and they've worked fine (minus clipping issues with size/mesh differences, of course) with no modification, except for minor .ini editing.

I'm not actually talking about any blender/skeleton work at all :P.  I meant I've literally taken the human .kf files and renamed them to the creature .kf files, and they've worked fine (minus clipping issues with size/mesh differences, of course) with no modification, except for minor .ini editing.

And to solve those clipping issues you have to use blender.  Which brings me back to my point.  If you are fine with clipping and all that, then by all means go right ahead.  You are already set and don't need anything from me or anyone else.

I however, am not satisfied with it.  Fixing that stuff is part of what I want to accomplish with the overhaul.   ;)

Well, it usually just depends on which animations you're using.  The grabby ones will of course have issues because of hands and such, and some of them have issues because of size, but there are definitely ones that can translate over without any issues.

But, as I said above, it's really just a shortcut if you feel like using it.  If you want to go the full 9 yards, all the power to you.

Besides,  if you remember, one of the quests in Bravil Underground is to "train" a Dunmar ( I think she was a Dunmar) chick to become an Ogre's bride.  A consensual sex animation would be perfect for that situation!   ;)

I'll be perfectly honest and say I've never even downloaded Bravil Underground...

Oh and - creature animation to actor skeleton, no. Actor animation to creature skeleton, yes.

@Greg

Now that you've started overhauling the creature animations, would you and Wappy One be interested in taking a look at implementing human to creature animations (where the human is the offender)?

This would allow creature rape and the like?

@Greg

Now that you've started overhauling the creature animations, would you and Wappy One be interested in taking a look at implementing human to creature animations (where the human is the offender)?

This would allow creature rape and the like?

This is being looked at, however don't get too excited as I don't know how possible it is.

Ok, small update.  I managed to track down Nonokuratyan, who is the creator of the MotionsNT animations project.  I have PM'd him for permission to convert his animations to use the Animated Penis system.  I will let you know when and if I hear from him.

Cheers,

Greg

Finish the damn thing !!! :D

Greg got any news from Nonokuratyan ?

LOL!

Unfortunately not.  I may never hear from him.  He was last active at the Nexus (where I tracked him down) on Mar 06 2013 11:56 PM.  Pretty much have to just get lucky.  I found his personal blog but there was no method of contacting him on it.  I could not even leave him a comment.

I also tried to leave a comment here:  http://leileifou.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-58.html

Unfortunately the captcha code to post a message lists numbers in another language and fuck if I can figure out how to get past that.  Since it is a picture no translator can work on it.

I didn't get to any captcha, but considering it's fc2 and everything he writes is in Japanese, I'm guessing the numbers are Japanese as well? If so, why not just find a list of japanese numbers? They're pretty easy to understand. Apart from one to ten, you only need to know a few more symbols:

1 = Ichi

2 = Ni

3 = San

4 = Shi, Yon

5 = Go

6 = Roku

7 = Shishi, Nana

8 = Hachi

9 = Ku, Kyuu

Then when you get over nine you add a Juu before each number after ten, and a number between 2-9 and then Juu for twenty, thirty, forty et. c. Example would be JuuIchi for 10, SanJuuGo for 35 or ShishiJuuRoku for 76.

When you get to 100, you put a Hyakku in there instead. Example would be HyakkuJuuIchi for 101, HyakkuSanJuuGo for 135, HyakkuShishiJuuRoku for 176.

Sen for 1.000, Man for 10.000, Oku for 1.000.000 and so on. So you pretty much just need to know 0 (Rei) to 9 (Ku, Kyuu), 10 (Juu) and possibly 100 (Hyakku) and Sen (1.000). I doubt they'll ever go over that.

Also, depending on if it's written in  Hiragana or Kanji, you'll need to know the symbols for them as well. Hiragana has one or more symbols combined together, such as Ro and Ku for Roku (6) and Ku, (small) Yu and U for Kyuu (9). If it's Kanji, it's even more simple with just one symbol for all of them, such as a single straight line for Ichi (1), two straight lines for Ni (2), three for San (3) and a box with two smaller boxes inside of it for Shi/Yon (4). Then just copy those symbols from Wikipedia or wherever (you could even use google translate, write everything in romaji and then copy from there), paste it into the captcha and then you have it!

If you already knew all of this, or if the captcha for some reason isn't in Japanese (I didn't check) then I just wasted everyone's time. Sorry about that, but I wanted to be somewhat useful :<

Ah, okay. Sorry to waste so much space then :/

I'll look around and see what I can come up with. I did try to comment, but it seems as if my comment went into cyberspace and completely disappeared. I didn't get any error message, I wasn't met with a captcha, I didn't get a success message, I didn't get to see my message; nothing happened. I'll look around some more though.

I did find that PerfectionCat has been posting on his blog about Lovers Lab. Doesn't seem as he got a hold of the author though, so I doubt we will either. Isn't he around here?

Ok,  I am steadily nearing completion of the meshes\skeletons for the creatures (currently dividing my time between this and adding animation slots to the IdleAnims esp).

I would like a bit of help if anyone can volunteer.  What I need is for the troll mesh I picked to be weight painted and have penis bones added.  If needed I can create the skeleton if someone can do the weight painting and parenting to the skeleton.  If anyone is interested please PM me and I will send over the troll mesh and if needed a vanilla troll skeleton with penis bones added.  

Thanks,

Greg

Edit:

I would also be interested in having someone take the current Spider Daedra mesh and add bbb to it.  That would also help.  I can supply the current non bbb mesh but you would need to make a skeleton and weight paint the mesh.  Again, just PM me if you want to give it a try.  If you don't know how to weight paint please don't contact me as I don't know how to do it either yet.   :blush:

There is the old Spider daedra BBB Mod with BBB animations (walk, fight, idle,...) But the Skeleton has only 1 breast bone per breast.

Playable_and_NPC_Creatures_v1p01-31821.zip Skeleton and animations in the characters Folder, Body nif in Toaster Folder.

And there is an old SpiderDaedra Skeleton with Op bones (1,2,3) and the breast bone from the Mod above.

PlayableSpiderDaedra-BBBones.7z

Perhaps both total useless.

Preview of 1st creature with revised mesh - Baliwog and animation 201.  I was sick of the exact same animation being used for damn near all creatures, so I modified it to be a touch different, as well as better to accommodate the height of the baliwog.

There will be a little variation between the 4 stages, but it will be pretty subtle, since there isn't as much to work with on the creature side.

Preview of stage 1's WIP 201:  http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/8334/Lovers-with-PK

Edit:  Stage 2 WIP 201: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/8337/Lovers-with-PK

Edit 2:  Finished up Baliwog 502 (consensual cowgirl)

Edit 3:  Stage 1 of 503: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/8339/Lovers-with-PK

Poor guy had to use his tail to hike himself up high enough to "get some".  But heck, what else is a tail for.....than to "get some tail".    :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Once this one is done then, I will test all three animations and if all is well, release the baliwog update for folks to beta test.  It will include meshes, textures and of course animations (kf and ini files).  You can test it immediately with no further action besides installing it.  I am "shooting" for a release late this weekend.

Ok, starting to test the baliwog this afternoon.  If nothing blows up then I will shoot it out as a beta for you guys.

It will contain a mesh and 4 animations.  Two of the animations are a duplicate of one another (201 and 501) this is so that nothing is lost if you install LoversMotionsNT.  If you already have motionsNT then use the version that says "motionsNT compatible".  If you don't use motionsNT then use the other one.

Two of the three animations are unique in that they have been heavily edited (or completely remade) by me.  The cowgirl animation I also edited but the basics are the same for it.  I will add it to post 1 when the baliwog beta is ready to download.