Tribal Body Tattoos - UNP/UNPB/UNPC/7B & CBBE

Great mod, but you need to correct the install instructions. Racemenu 3.2 don't have overlay tab, it have overlay tabs in the sliders. and when you go there you will only see "Default", you need to color this defaut with something and press "T" on you keybord to load the texture options, and then select Tribal tattoo texteures. 

But out of this, the mod is great and please, make more of this kind of tatoo.

• 4 weeks later...

Great mod, but you need to correct the install instructions. Racemenu 3.2 don't have overlay tab, it have overlay tabs in the sliders. and when you go there you will only see "Default", you need to color this defaut with something and press "T" on you keybord to load the texture options, and then select Tribal tattoo texteures. 

how do you install this then?

how do you install this then?

Install this just like the original post says. The criticism is about the fact that current versions of RaceMenu have changed the interface for how you USE these tattoos, "install" was the wrong choice for words.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I got a problem. I'm using COS for body and I get tattoos on face, hands, feet all the time but on body only when wearing armour not when naked. Any advice?

Ask in the "Clams Of Skyrim" thread, it's their body so they or someone following the thread will have the best answer there. You surely aren't the first to try to add tattoos to that body.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I can't find the facial and neck tattoos.

The latest versions of Racemenu disabled those by default because of a game crashing bug when anyone with such a tattoo is decapitated.

Personally I prefer the tats so I disable decapitations via the console instead then edit the niioverride.ini file to enable the facial tattoos again.

The latest versions of Racemenu disabled those by default because of a game crashing bug when anyone with such a tattoo is decapitated.

Personally I prefer the tats so I disable decapitations via the console instead then edit the niioverride.ini file to enable the facial tattoos again.

I found them

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know enough about the ni file to really change anything myself. what needs to be changed to enable neck tattoos?

I dont know enough about the ni file to really change anything myself. what needs to be changed to enable neck tattoos?

Instructions: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43230-blush-when-aroused/page-13?do=findComment&comment=1433902

It's not really hard to do.

Instructions: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43230-blush-when-aroused/page-13?do=findComment&comment=1433902

It's not really hard to do.

appreciate it.

• 1 month later...

This project is perfection! I really love it, I also used it like a year or so ago, but now it doesn't seem to be working, I downloaded everything, I have the requirements, but I can't find the option bar to use the body paint... XD I did something wrong, I'm sure. Hahahaha.

My bad, you are right. I had the ECE, and I installed the racemenu, though I had it, BIG mistake from my end. Now, I think I'm more confused, the game runs good, the racemenu also runs good, but when I start the game, it shows an error about racemenu with something, but I guess it's probably because I also use the ECE at the same time? Not sure. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/18/2014 at 10:28 PM, Reokudo said:

I suppose you could also make it equippable like the Witch's Tattoo from that one mod

Witch's tattoo from which mod?

How would I turn an image (either from an overlay mod like this one or from any other source such as a family photo of my Tramp Stamp) into an equippable tattoo as they did for the "Some Equippable Tattoos" mod? I have not been able to find any guidance online.

• 1 month later...