Tribal Body Tattoos - UNP/UNPB/UNPC/7B & CBBE

Thanks!  Updating SKSE got it working perfectly.  Now my character is fully tattooed all over her body.

Glad that you got it working correctly.

I believe I have the latest version of RaceMenu, but it only shows the Head category.

If you have the latest RaceMenu than update SKSE. I had to do both when I installed this mod. 

Thanks for helping out. Wish I could check the thread more than I currently do.

The CBBE File had a few spelling errors in it that caused selecting the body and leg tattoos to turn my character's body blue.  Once fixed, they work, and look great.  Thanks for making these   :D

Thanks for the heads up, I'll fix that ASAP. Looking good, btw!

i have a question. do i install tribal tattoos and than the cbbe version. or just the cbbe version. because all im able to get is the belly and a leg tattoo everything else dosn't show up with just the cbbe version

Yes, you're supposed to install the default tattoos first, then install the CBBE version over them.

anyone knows of a mod for more darkgreen skin textures for orcs male and female i mean coss there colors are to light plus for some reason my female orcs are apearing with human skin color and the male orcs have human skin color heads with light green bodies lol dont know why thou

Does using this mod cause that? I don' think I've had a complaint like that before. :P

Whatever the problem is with the Orcs skin is on their end and isn't the fault of this mod if anything they have another mod that is causing an issue.

Here is my Orc in full tribal tats and I have no discolorations what so ever.

P.s. I made them white so they would be easily seen.

Thanks, saved me a testing session when I got home!

Requirements

• A UNP-compatible body such as UNPB, UNPC, TopModel body, Dream Girl, 7Base and all of its derivatives.
  • RaceMenu (and all of its requirements, check Nexus page for details)
  • A mouse & Keyboard.

The "RaceMenu" must be exectly this Mod, or does "ShowRaceMenu" by Seb263 work too?

Requirements

• A UNP-compatible body such as UNPB, UNPC, TopModel body, Dream Girl, 7Base and all of its derivatives.
  • A mouse & Keyboard.

The "RaceMenu" must be exectly this Mod, or does "ShowRaceMenu" by Seb263 work too?

Seb263's ShowRaceMenu mod works with this perfectly fine as It doesn't really alter any menus, it just makes accessing the race menu much more convenient. I'm currently using this along side with Expired's RaceMenu mod with no problems whatsoever. So yes, the three are compatible.

Edit: Show Race Menu Options is also compatible with this.

Requirements

• A mouse & Keyboard.

you need expired's RaceMenu mod it adds the extra menus to be able to access the texture options.

Here are a few shots of a nice beauty I made for testing my sex mod. I love to paint my characters.

attachicon.gif1.pngattachicon.gif2.pngattachicon.gif3.pngattachicon.gif4.png

Looking pretty good! One thing I did notice is that there's a lot of pixelation on the warpaint. I looked over the file I uploaded, but the face tattoo texture wasn't as low rez as on your pictures. It doesn't look like that on my game either so I'm kind of confused. Is anyone else experiencing this?

My girl and I thank you. The tats are absolutely kick ass. I haven't even tried race menu until I saw this so I have that to thank you for as well! I'll try to take some screens tomorrow but I'm god awful at such things and it's late.

I'd also love to see what you could cook up for the guys so you have my vote for that. Preferably for SoS but whatever you decide is cool.

This is awesome! So far my fav body overlay I've found! Any future plans?

I've been working on more designs, but they are progressing slowly because school has been keeping me busy lately. Also working on a male version of the current tattoo set since people have been requesting it.

• 4 weeks later...

Progress Report

I'm still working on this mod, in spite of not having an update for a while now. I'm currently working on another set of tattoos for the next update. After that, I plan to create my own designs from scratch, rather than using stencils and tattoos plucked from the interwebz.

Lending a Hand

You too can help out by pointing me to interesting tattoo designs you wish to see included, or submitting your own work (with your permission, of course)! Simply post a pic of it here or a link leading to the example. The only condition set is that the requested tattoo design must be tribal-style (i.e. Maori or Polynesian styles). I will also accept Celtic tattoos as long as they're simple and not overly complex. Please keep in mind that not all submissions will be selected. I must like the design enough to want to implement it, while others might just be difficult or outright impossible to fit onto the body.

• 1 month later...