Lovers with PK Extender

Guest Jenova23

Guest Donkey

I've run into the stuck camera' date=' but not the endless sex. Also, the switch actors command never seems to work for me, even in a room full of other naked actors gathered around watching me boink. That said, I really like the mod; making the sex a full mini game really adds something to it.

[/quote']

They need to be follow you like companions, then you can use the f key to switch partners. if they where just standing there masturbate then it won't switch.

I've run into the stuck camera' date=' but not the endless sex. Also, the switch actors command never seems to work for me, even in a room full of other naked actors gathered around watching me boink. That said, I really like the mod; making the sex a full mini game really adds something to it.

[/quote']

They need to be follow you like companions, then you can use the f key to switch partners. if they where just standing there masturbate then it won't switch.

Thanks, I'll give it a try. :)

Guest Donkey

Updated this plug-in in download section to 2_3

Changelog:

Ver.2.3

Support for plug-Lovers MB2

Weapon, shield and a quiver in the characters before the act removed regardless of whether they connected or not an option exposure

Added ability to change the player to another actor in the process of law. sex.

Added potions restore / increase SexPower player, as well as their production of Dep. ingredients.

Fixed a bug with looping animations, and reset the camera, which occurred when more than one sexually active couple of characters.

I hope this fixes the problems some where having from the camera gets resets.

Guest Donkey

Sorry about previous version seems when testing a few untranslated scripts slipped through the translation. If you find anymore please report these.

Guest Donkey

this mod will not work with latest adultplayplusSSP' date=' you need the older one from the base pack from ashal. That is the version this mod was designed for.

[/quote']

did a quick and dirty test :-) just switched out the master files with Wrye Bash, and seems to work so far so good. i think i will take a look at the mod in TES4Edit if i can find any strict reference to LoversAdultPlayPlus that isnt available in the SSP version (since the SSP version is more stable for me, with the old one i do get crashes soemtimes during dialog, or the NPCs lost any dialog option afterwards, getting the dreaded "NO GREETIING")

@darkhistory:

you got LoversAdultPlayPlus or the SSP version? did have that crash at first too, as i forgot that i had teh SSP version not the old one, tried it with the old version and it worked fine, currently looking to get it working with the SSP one for good :-)

Edit: yep it does work pretty well, no problems so far, one still has the added options with married npcs, and all from SSP and does get the extender additions. since the scripts in the SSP version use the same name, just got added stuff and new scripts as well, simply switching the masters it uses with Wrye Bash is indeed everything needed to get it working

If you have no mods currently installed who require loversAdulPlayPlusSSP 

Only other workaround, is rename the file to LoversAdultPlayplus.esp and that should do the trick. Before doing so make sure you have no other mods, who has AdultPlayPlusSSP as an dependency.

No dangerous messing around with tools who could have other wise, been damaging the mod. Don't forget AdultplayplusSSP is actually AdultPlayplus but with more added bonus to it. So renaming it should not cause any problem at all.

Guest Donkey

Anyone noticed this ?? the readme says, that after every so experience point you gain a level yet the level don't kick in on my own character ??? the first 20experiance point should have increased 1 level yet i am already at 300 and still level 0 ??

Also is there a way to increase the speed of restore ?? somehow it feels really slow. But maybe it is because my character has the level stuck at 0

this mod will not work with latest adultplayplusSSP' date=' you need the older one from the base pack from ashal. That is the version this mod was designed for.

[/quote']

did a quick and dirty test :-) just switched out the master files with Wrye Bash, and seems to work so far so good. i think i will take a look at the mod in TES4Edit if i can find any strict reference to LoversAdultPlayPlus that isnt available in the SSP version (since the SSP version is more stable for me, with the old one i do get crashes soemtimes during dialog, or the NPCs lost any dialog option afterwards, getting the dreaded "NO GREETIING")

@darkhistory:

you got LoversAdultPlayPlus or the SSP version? did have that crash at first too, as i forgot that i had teh SSP version not the old one, tried it with the old version and it worked fine, currently looking to get it working with the SSP one for good :-)

Edit: yep it does work pretty well, no problems so far, one still has the added options with married npcs, and all from SSP and does get the extender additions. since the scripts in the SSP version use the same name, just got added stuff and new scripts as well, simply switching the masters it uses with Wrye Bash is indeed everything needed to get it working

If you have no mods currently installed who require loversAdulPlayPlusSSP 

Only other workaround, is rename the file to LoversAdultPlayplus.esp and that should do the trick. Before doing so make sure you have no other mods, who has AdultPlayPlusSSP as an dependency.

No dangerous messing around with tools who could have other wise, been damaging the mod. Don't forget AdultplayplusSSP is actually AdultPlayplus but with more added bonus to it. So renaming it should not cause any problem at all.

Actually, if you're using Wyre Bash, you can just edit this plugin's master-list. Just need to change the adultplayplusplus master so it points to adultplayplusplusSSP

• 3 weeks later...

Any tips to make me not fail so much during sex? consoling and chugging high powered elixors doesn't seem to work too well, and no matter what I do it seems my character just keeps failing the sex mini game over and over and it just pisses me off.

I think the Sex mini game takes your stats into account. Try having sex with people who are much lower level than you are (assuming you're running an overhaul where everyone isn't leveling at the same rate as your character), or using the console or a mod to boost your base stats.

I had the same problem, being raped takes away xp, but makes it next to impossible to level up with rapers and joburg actively in use as a result.

So I edited the mod to instead of removing xp on rape, give 1/4 of its value. So I gain 10 xp instead of lose 40 xp anytime my character is raped for example.

Now though my character is so overleveled and nothing can touch her meter, kinda making the plugin pointless except for being able to change position sets mid sex.

So now I you can use the original settings again. ;) I have a small penalty, around -10xp for rape(0.5). That way you level up slower which prolongs the use of the plugin.

There is also something weird with this mod. It says to use F for changing positions but for me it's Z(grabkey) and to change the speed it's E(Jumpkey). The problem is that I play with a mod that allows me to challenge NPCs to duels by slapping them, using the grab key so that can happen during sex. Is there a way to change the buttons for this mod?

I use that mod too. There's no way to do it as far as I know, both are hard-coded to the grab key.

Best bet is to edit the .ini of the grabbing mod. (if you didn't want the mod purely for the dueling thing, I downloaded it for the other grabbing changes)

It has details on what settings do what. That should fix your problem, as long as you disable the slapping.

I can't think of a way to change the buttons, either ingame or through .ini/.esp editing.

I use that mod too. There's no way to do it as far as I know' date=' both are hard-coded to the grab key.

Best bet is to edit the .ini of the grabbing mod. (if you didn't want the mod purely for the dueling thing, I downloaded it for the other grabbing changes)

It has details on what settings do what. That should fix your problem, as long as you disable the slapping.

I can't think of a way to change the buttons, either ingame or through .ini/.esp editing.

[/quote']

Thanks, that's just what I needed.

Hey Ashal

Would you please elaborate on where exactly you made that modification?  I haven't seen a line in the ini that I think is the one that determines rape points, would like to make mine similar to how you've described yours.  Thanks in advance.

I had the same problem' date=' being raped takes away xp, but makes it next to impossible to level up with rapers and joburg actively in use as a result.

So I edited the mod to instead of removing xp on rape, give 1/4 of its value. So I gain 10 xp instead of lose 40 xp anytime my character is raped for example.

Now though my character is so overleveled and nothing can touch her meter, kinda making the plugin pointless except for being able to change position sets mid sex.

[/quote']

file: xLPK.ini in Data/Ini/

Variable "xLoversSPHUD.rapedmult"

This is the multiplier for experience loss. If you put a negative number in, it gives you positive experience gain.

As for how to "win", the answer is simple. You need to reduce your SP loss while increasing the SP loss of your partner. Different poses affect this.

I have made a modification that increases SP gain for females, although I am thinking of increasing experience gain for males for acts as well. I'm still kind of playing around with it to make it feel more "right", but if there is specific requests of the change wanted I could probably put it together and release it (assuming it's a minor change. Things you'd expect the Ini should address. Rewriting it is out of the question for now.)

Thanks, Man!

file: xLPK.ini in Data/Ini/

Variable \"xLoversSPHUD.rapedmult\"

This is the multiplier for experience loss. If you put a negative number in' date=' it gives you positive experience gain.

As for how to \"win\", the answer is simple. You need to reduce your SP loss while increasing the SP loss of your partner. Different poses affect this.

I have made a modification that increases SP gain for females, although I am thinking of increasing experience gain for males for acts as well. I'm still kind of playing around with it to make it feel more \"right\", but if there is specific requests of the change wanted I could probably put it together and release it (assuming it's a minor change. Things you'd expect the Ini should address. Rewriting it is out of the question for now.)

[/quote']