Lovers with PK Extender

Guest Jenova23

Lovers with PK Extender 2.1 [RU]

2.1 Fix

WTF is this mod?

tl;dr

It is an attempt to slightly diversify gameplay of original mod. Author added new feature to PC and NPC called SP or Sex Power and its Levels. Added HUD status bars for it. Changed the principle of sex stage change. During sexual activity PC gaining experience, which in turn is used to increase the sex level.

There is a detailed readme file in archive (russian language). It's scares me to even look at it, not to mention its translation.

Original post by Acedouble

Lovers with PK Extender 2.0

Adds & changes:

- Modification moved to separate file, thanks to Bauin;

- Third-party fonts support for HUD – attempt to solve the problem with incorrect display of the text because of its size in the pre-installed game fonts;

- Added option to change the partner and the pose (a.k.a "sposgroup" or group of animations, in other words not that thing, that changing while pressing "grab" key) during usual sex. Have no idea what it means, sorry.

Character or pose change:

- Work only during normal act. Click the "weapon ready" key ("F" by default). In the menu that appears, select the desired option, then choose a pose or character, wait for the result;

- Pose list displayed by name from LoversAdultPlayPlus plugin.

Available characters are selected by next conditions:

1. All the actors following (follow) the player;

2. To the list from above and up to 9 totall actors joining by next conditions:

a) disposition to PC > 75;

B) PC is within sight of the actor.

Requirements:

1. Oblivion Script Extender (OBSE) 0020;

2. Lovers with PK rev.89;

3. LoversAdultPlay Plus;

4. OBSE plugin MenuQue. Copy "OBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue.dll" to "Data/Obse/Plugins".

Installation:

- Copy the contents of the archive to Data folder;

- If you previously used 1.0 version of the mod – opened in any text editor "hud_main_menu.xml" file, which is located in "Data/menus/main/" and delete the line:

- Save this file;

- Check if "hud_main_menu.xml" file located in "Data/Menus/main/" folder.

Load order:

Lovers with PK.esm

….

LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

….

Lovers with PK.esp

….

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

4. Do a clean save before updating to a new version of this mod.

LINK

Version 2.1

In future plans:

Change speed of satisfying the partner by his desires.. In other words, something like "asking" a player to change pose/stage and change speed of Sexpower reducing depending by prev. choice. There is a little problem with subtitles in original code, but I'll see what can I do about it. At least I can display text above/below subtitles.

Original post by Acedouble

Changes in 2.1:

- Oblivion XP integration;

- Changing disposition from partner to player (up or down) after sex (usual sex);

- Added option to enable / disable the removal of clothing for the player and opponents;

- Slightly changed the dialogue in LoversAdultPlayPlus, issued depending on the satisfaction or dissatisfaction with the player character.

Anyone got a link to download, somehow the one in the russian forum never works, i just get a page with no download link (and yes i looked at the page both with and without translation, funny thing with translation i had a link but it was not working, in the untranslated this field isnt even there  ??? )

Guest Donkey

Extender expands lovers with pk functionality, if there are more npc around they now have the ability to jump in to.. This extender works like the same principle like lovers creatures extender is for lovers creatures. Gives more options and playability.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, this one really slipped through. I don't have a gamesource account, so i can't see what's going on there.

Guest Donkey

this mod will not work with latest adultplayplusSSP, you need the older one from the base pack from ashal. That is the version this mod was designed for.

Guest Donkey

make sure to keep this load order in check:

Lovers with PK.esm

….

LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

….

Lovers with PK.esp

….

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

This is how i tested mine.. keep note on the adultplayplus part. make sure it is the right one not adultplayplusSSP, that is not what this mod was designed for.

this mod will not work with latest adultplayplusSSP' date=' you need the older one from the base pack from ashal. That is the version this mod was designed for.

[/quote']

did a quick and dirty test :-) just switched out the master files with Wrye Bash, and seems to work so far so good. i think i will take a look at the mod in TES4Edit if i can find any strict reference to LoversAdultPlayPlus that isnt available in the SSP version (since the SSP version is more stable for me, with the old one i do get crashes soemtimes during dialog, or the NPCs lost any dialog option afterwards, getting the dreaded "NO GREETIING")

@darkhistory:

you got LoversAdultPlayPlus or the SSP version? did have that crash at first too, as i forgot that i had teh SSP version not the old one, tried it with the old version and it worked fine, currently looking to get it working with the SSP one for good :-)

Edit: yep it does work pretty well, no problems so far, one still has the added options with married npcs, and all from SSP and does get the extender additions. since the scripts in the SSP version use the same name, just got added stuff and new scripts as well, simply switching the masters it uses with Wrye Bash is indeed everything needed to get it working

I use

LoversFSE.esp

LoversTachiCat2.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversCreature.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

LoversBitch.esp

So does this Extender 'extend' anything for those, or is it an AdultPlay thing only?

Edit: yep it does work pretty well' date=' no problems so far, one still has the added options with married npcs, and all from SSP and does get the extender additions. since the scripts in the SSP version use the same name, just got added stuff and new scripts as well, simply switching the masters it uses with Wrye Bash is indeed everything needed to get it working

[/quote']

Kewl, will try it out tonight.

Dm

I use

LoversFSE.esp

LoversTachiCat2.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversCreature.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

LoversBitch.esp

So does this Extender 'extend' anything for those' date=' or is it an AdultPlay thing only?

[/quote']

it extends every sex with lovers with PK, not just for Adult Play Plus (it just uses this one for parting dialogs, and such)

the main thing it adds is a "Sex Level" and "Sex Power", Power you regain with time (you can also call it stamina :-P ) and your "Sex Level" will increase with more sex, the higher your level the longer you will last and the more, or lets say easier it is to, satisfy the npc, higher satisfaction will increase the disposition to you (there is a difference now if you play male or female char, and you come first or npc comes first)

all in all a really neat "extension" i thing

(there is more stuff that it does, if npcs are around with a good disposition to you, they will come over and if enough of them gather, they will join in the fun around you)

Guest Donkey

To those familiar with the rotate part, anyone got any coordinates to place HUD menu in right top of your screen ?? right now it is placed in the middle of the screen but it is obscured by the radar_HUD part. Witch makes it difficult to see, what's going on.

Rats' date=' tried to use it last night and the game would ctd at the loading screen.

Ah well, life is good without it. i'll just play without it.

[/quote']

This Mods Requieres:

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

Double check for AdulPlayPlus because you might use the AdulPlayPlusforSSP Version. ;)

Guest Donkey

I would also like to move the HUD to the right a bit...

I think i figured it out, it can be changed by ini file with coordinates.

I just made a simple machine translation of the ini to figure this one out.

; Settings statusbare
; Indent in pixels from the left edge of the screen (by increasing the value of HUD displace the right and vice versa)
; valid values ??from 0 to (width of the screen in the game - 300) see the image in readme.doc
set xLoversSPHUD.SPX to 800 ; 260	(440)
; Indent in pixels from the bottom of the screen (HUD increasing values ??move up and vice versa)
; valid values ??from 0 to (height of the screen in the game - 100)
set xLoversSPHUD.SPY to 125 ; 110
; Indent text from a bar in the vertical
set xLoversSPHUD.SPaddY to 30 ; 30
; title font used for HUD, to modify, copy 2 files *. fnt and *. tex required fonts into the folder Data \ Fonts \ Extra
; and the line below, specify its name
set xLoversSPHUD.SPfont to GetFontLoaded "Kingthings_Petrock_Rus_12Aw"

; Settings SP
; base amount to which the response is restored SP
set xLoversSPHUD.SPincr to 0.2
; base amount to which the response decreases SP during the act
set xLoversSPHUD.SPdecr to 1.0
; Graduation xp SP, the string is used to increase the level of the player. Possible values ??are level 0-15. In line
; 15 values??, delimiter | When placing a player 20 points of experience - the level of increase to 1, etc.
set xLoversSPHUD.SPExpgradation to sv_construct "20|200|300|400|500|600|700|800|900|1000|1100|1220|1300|1400|1500"
; Graduation "complexity" poses two lines - for the player and partner, respectively, the values ??used to adjust rashodyvaniya SP during the act.
; with <0, the rate decrease (0.1 - slow down by 10% relative to other options)> 0 - resp. increase (1.2 - speed up to 20%)
; Do not stand at 0 Delimiter values ??| values ??are taken from the twin rows SPdiffOff (active person) and SPdiffDef (passive character)
; Number of values ??does not matter - the script will pick up the right, based on the number of values ??in the rows and the number posture, but the number of values ??in both lines should be the same. Remove the quotes, too, is not worth it.
set xLoversSPHUD.SPdiffOff to sv_construct "1|0.7|0.35|1.5|1.8|0.8|1.1|0.4|0.9"
set xLoversSPHUD.SPdiffDef to sv_construct "0.7|1.1|0.75|1.2|0.88|0.8|1.1|0.7|1.1"
; base number of points for having sex. act
set xLoversSPHUD.bLvl to 10
; coefficients. for tLvl
set xLoversSPHUD.mLvl to 1.2
; coeff. with forced sex (active player)
set xLoversSPHUD.rapemult to 0.3
; coeff. with forced sex (the player is passive), a value> 0
set xLoversSPHUD.rapedmult to 2
; Other Options
; undress player at the beginning of the act, using the settings from the Lovers with PK, 1 - enabled, any other value - off.
set xLoversSPHUD.PlayerUndress to 1
; coeff. which multiplies the resulting value player online experience, to enhance the experience in the plugin OblivionXP
; only useful when using the plugin OblivionXP, also recommended to disable LoversOblivionXP.esp, if any App. previously
; 0 - disabled, any other value - the coefficient
set xLoversSPHUD.ObXPmult to 0.3
; the amount by which changes the ratio of character with their full satisfaction, non-negative integer, for all other values ??of the ratio does not change
set xLoversSPHUD.addDispos to 1
; the amount by which changes the ratio of the character when it nedoudovletvorenii, a negative integer, for all other values ??of the ratio does not change
set xLoversSPHUD.subDispos to -1
; chance to change attitudes to complete the act of a percentage integer from 0 to 100, with 0 to ipolzovatsya change in attitude by the formula of the plug AdultPlayPlus
set xLoversSPHUD.percDispos to 100
; lower limit to which may fall to the player at the Dep. character. Regardless of the value of the variable ratio does not fall below the value characteristics of aggressive characters + 5
set xLoversSPHUD.limitDispos to 50

;! Lines below do not edit!
set xLoversSPHUD.SPIniLoad to 1
SetMenuFloatValue "LPKBar\_X" 1004 xLoversSPHUD.SPX
SetMenuFloatValue "LPKBar\_Y" 1004 xLoversSPHUD.SPY
SetMenuFloatValue "LPKBar\_addY" 1004 xLoversSPHUD.SPaddY
SetMenuFloatValue "LPKBar1\_addY" 1004 xLoversSPHUD.SPaddY
SetMenuFloatValue "LPKBar\_fonttype" 1004 xLoversSPHUD.SPfont
SetMenuFloatValue "LPKBar\_on" 1004 1
set xLoversSPHUD.SPcum to 0

But this line set xLoversSPHUD.SPX to 440 i changed it to set xLoversSPHUD.SPX to 800 now it is visible on screen.

Tried this and I kept getting error messeges about missing animations, so I guess it requires things I got rid of.  I didn't see a HUD either, so I probably needed to change that INI file setting.  But eh, I'll just wait till the kinks are out and besides, I'm still trying to get a couple of the other addons for the regual LoversPK to work right.

Still, if it does what I think it will do (I can't read the readme worth a damn cause the machine translation is rather...vague?) it'll be decent.

Toodles

Guest Donkey

i already said before, don't make me repeat myself, i don't do readme's...

Machine translations for readme is the best you will ever get from me.. However if you think you can do better, i do need volunteer!! :P So far i did get a few who wanted to volunteer, but when work started suddenly they all disappeared..

Didn't ask for one, was merely saying I can't read the current.  =P  I'll see if I can sort out what it says then and upload one.

So yeah, I'll be a translator, the only problem is (cause I just tried to translate) is it's not clear enough as is with what it does for me to reword it to a more comprehensable state.  =/  So.....I dunno.

Basically, I need to know what the thing does to word it better, and I can't read it as is to know.  haha  So lost cause of it.  Sorry.