"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Does anyone know which mod from this site add the "get over here woman" encounter with male characters which leads to a sex scene and is tied up with the devious devices if they refuse?

I've been trying to disable it but I can't figure out which mod it comes from. 

Many thanks!

Does anyone know which mod from this site add the "get over here woman" encounter with male characters which leads to a sex scene and is tied up with the devious devices if they refuse?

I've been trying to disable it but I can't figure out which mod it comes from. 

Many thanks!

Think I just answered you in the cursed loot topic as well, but it's from there. The Misogyny feature.

Months ago, before I goofed up my Skyrim installation so badly I had to start over, I remember having a mod that allowed NPCs to react to your reputation - mainly your sexual habits.  If you were a prostitute or an animal-lover, they would make smartass remarks to you at random on the streets or when you were rolling around in the dirt with your new lover.  It was in keeping with how I was trying to play my character at the time, and now I miss that mod.  Without it, I can be the nastiest little whore in the world and it seems like the residents of Skyrim don't really notice.

I probably have it in my /downloads folder somewhere but I cannot for the life of me remember what it was called.  None of my searches here in LL or on Nexus have paid off, either.

Any ideas?

There's a mod where it adds quests for some NPCs and when you finish them you get to have sex with them.

For example there's a quest with Ysolda and you find out why she wants the mammoth tusk and after that you have sex with her. The mod affects multiple NPCS including ysolda, farkas, vilkas, and aela or however you spell her name.

There's a mod where it adds quests for some NPCs and when you finish them you get to have sex with them.

For example there's a quest with Ysolda and you find out why she wants the mammoth tusk and after that you have sex with her. The mod affects multiple NPCS including ysolda, farkas, vilkas, and aela or however you spell her name.

and that is called Amorous Adventure it's even on Nexusmods

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/984-sexlab-amorous-adventures-v20801-20151109/

That's Amorous Adventures.

and that is called Amorous Adventure it's even on Nexusmods

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/984-sexlab-amorous-adventures-v20801-20151109/

Thanks guys.

One

82526.jpg

Two

82569.jpg

Three

82728.jpg

3 is http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68653/?

don't know the other 2

Thank you! Is she a follower?

What are the animations/poses used for these?

84832.jpg84824.jpg

Ask him http://yuih-skyrim.tumblr.com/

Anyone know the mods of this pic? hair,eyes,lips,skin,brows,thank you ! and maybe what enb ?  need to know everything she has

Hair - KS Hairdos

Eyes - Mikan Eyes

Lips, skin, brows - Fair Skin Complexion

What are these armors?

attachicon.gif 84523.jpg

attachicon.gif 84524.jpg

attachicon.gif 84451.jpg

attachicon.gif 84452.jpg

Looks like a few pieces from Blacktalon armor http://mods247.blogspot.com/search/label/Blacktalon

Don't know the rest though.

The third pictureee armors plsss !

Anyone ?

What armor is this?

84752.jpg

Looks like a mashup, but the main armor piece is the Blacktalon armor.

Only the belt, gauntlets and shoulders are from Blacktalon. I'm mainly interested in the ripped bodysuit.

Its a mashup made by Gomaperopero. Better go and ask him at his tumblr page

Damn nice ! Did anyone ask him yet ? I wanted too but cant post links in his ask option ....

Hello. I put this file here.

attachicon.gifRippedBodySuit.7z

Thank you, moichigoma. But what about this armor? index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

Archived