"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Any ideas what armor set this is? Kind of like Lustmord, but not:

21955970666_4b6001de32_z.jpg

21991960721_5acc583313_z.jpg

It's a mashup. Base and gloves are from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25852/. Boots come from Lich Kings Armor. Not sure for collar and shoulder parts, pics are too small.

Why don't you ask the author himself?

Any ideas what armor set this is? Kind of like Lustmord, but not:

21955970666_4b6001de32_z.jpg

21991960721_5acc583313_z.jpg

shoulder part is the ebony shoulders from the hmm what to wear 7b conversion by shocky here

Thanks for the help!

This is why i love slavetats

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25398-slavetats/

I often just load a tat (with the body placement where i want my tattoo)

into paint and add mine remove the other and load it up

Well the hand tattoo looks like it is just the hand design from the Dark Brotherhood. All you would have to do is find one from one of the in game texture files load it into gimp2 add a transparency level if it doesn't have one then trace the hand and delete everything from it but the hand. Save as to overwrite then load up the face texture you are using then drop the hand texture and select open new file so that it gets open beside the first one instead of being dropped on as a layer. Click the hand one select the magic tool and highlight the whole hand and use the cut option then click on the face texture one and paste it into it then move it where you need to be at as then adjust the size to what you want. You may have to anchor it or merge down then hit overwrite .dds file. Go into game and check.

Ok. Thanks for the info.

bpUeZ2B.jpg

ZCPMxNV.jpg 

there is also instructions on the main page for just making your own pack

Wanted to know where I can get the tattoo/warpaint in this pic?

I also want to double-check on the hair. I think it's in either SG Hairs or K's Hairdos, but I just want confirmation.

Thank you.

I think the hair is actually SaLa hair

and I've only seen one person using it so it might be private, that's just a conclusion correct me if I'm wrong

Thanks for the link to the hair.

And if the tattoo is private, then there's nothing I can do about it.  Thanks.

I think I have a tattoo / warpaint very simliar to that in my archive collection, and it wasn't a private mod, will look for it as soon as I get 5 mins :)

edit --------

found it but can't remember what set it was from as I merged all my warpaints into 1 esp and folder

so here is the individual file

femaleheadwarpaint_16.dds

Well the hand tattoo looks like it is just the hand design from the Dark Brotherhood. All you would have to do is find one from one of the in game texture files load it into gimp2 add a transparency level if it doesn't have one then trace the hand and delete everything from it but the hand. Save as to overwrite then load up the face texture you are using then drop the hand texture and select open new file so that it gets open beside the first one instead of being dropped on as a layer. Click the hand one select the magic tool and highlight the whole hand and use the cut option then click on the face texture one and paste it into it then move it where you need to be at as then adjust the size to what you want. You may have to anchor it or merge down then hit overwrite .dds file. Go into game and check.

Ok. Thanks for the info.

bpUeZ2B.jpg

ZCPMxNV.jpg 

Looks a little complicated to set up. But I do thank you nonetheless.

I also want to double-check on the hair. I think it's in either SG Hairs or K's Hairdos, but I just want confirmation.

Thank you.

and I've only seen one person using it so it might be private, that's just a conclusion correct me if I'm wrong

I think I have a tattoo / warpaint very simliar to that in my archive collection, and it wasn't a private mod, will look for it as soon as I get 5 mins :)

Thank you! XD!

Ok. Thanks for the info.

bpUeZ2B.jpg

ZCPMxNV.jpg 

Thank you.

Thank you! XD!

np edited my post with file

Ok. Thanks for the info.

bpUeZ2B.jpg

ZCPMxNV.jpg 

Thank you.

Thank you! XD!

np edited my post with file

Thank you again. Now I just need to know where to put it! XD!

EDIT: Got it working! XD!

Hello guys,

first I'm sorry for my bad English, I'll try to do my best !

I've seen and installed this mod :

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1701-sexlab-deadly-drain/

And now I want to do the same character of the screenshots, this one : 

thumb-b72e3bda7ff73ade0a0a34c9e888131f-0

She really turns me on...  :)

In the description it says that she use 7B BB so NP I have  it, but I can't found the others mods like "A recolored Mature skin" and "A hardcore diesel abs normal map" or simply her face preset.

EDIT : Oh yea and I forget two questions : how to have teeth like her ? And how to do for having the cock perfectly in the mouth during blowjob ? Like this : iODsZip.gif

When my character sucks, the dick is not really in her mouth.

Can you help me please ?

Anybody have a copy of the Dwarven Dolls followers mod?

I can't seem to find it. I've come close, but everywhere I went lead to a dead end.

Dwarven Dolls? Are you referring a mod that was created by Vicn?

I don't know who made it. All I know is that the meshes folder within says "Gynoid" under data/armor/

I had the file, but unfortunately the backup hard drive I had it in broke, so I'm trying to reacquire it.

Anybody have a copy of the Dwarven Dolls followers mod?

I can't seem to find it. I've come close, but everywhere I went lead to a dead end.

Dwarven Dolls? Are you referring a mod that was created by Vicn?

I don't know who made it. All I know is that the meshes folder within says "Gynoid" under data/armor/

I had the file, but unfortunately the backup hard drive I had it in broke, so I'm trying to reacquire it.

Here's the link. Just so you know, I'm taking it down in an hour from now.

Archived