"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Does anyone know which mods are being used in this screenshot?  Specifically I'm looking for the mod that adds those cum effects on Camila and the mod that produces the message at the top left "Lucan Valerius came inside Camila Valerius".  Pulled this screenshot from the funny sexlab instances thread.

2014-11-08_00078.jpg

Does anyone know which mods are being used in this screenshot?  Specifically I'm looking for the mod that adds those cum effects on Camila and the mod that produces the message at the top left "Lucan Valerius came inside Camila Valerius".  Pulled this screenshot from the funny sexlab instances thread.

2014-11-08_00078.jpg

I think SexLab produces the cum effects by default. There are also some SexLab cum textures if you want a different look. Take your pick:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/243-sexlab-sperm-replacer/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1688-sexlab-scoclb-replacer-only-texture/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1084-sexlab-sperm-replacer-3dm-forum-version/

For the words displaying on the top left, it's from a mod called SexLab Apropos (formerly known as SexLab Describe).

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/818-apropos/

any idea about the hair at pic 1, and the pasties (i guess its called pasties no?)  armor at pic 2?

pic 1 :

75773.jpg

pic 2 :

75788.jpg

Wow, really I too am interested in that hair.

The two hair packs I recall downloading are "Apachii Sky Hair", and "SG Hair". Those hair styles look (VERY) familiar, so they may be in one of those packs. Although really, I do have a small hair fetish I guess... I don't want to "fuck" hair, but the way hair is done can turn me on big time. Big thing on the emo layered multi-dye style  :wub: ... so I'd love to learn of new hair packs. I currently have like 205 hair style options, but the more the merrier, especially if I can find some that have always black parts, so I can do like pink and black, or blonde and black, etc...

Thanks, I will check it out in those two packs.

which the skin texture and body which they used this girl? if possible what order to install the body, texture and physical breast move in the right orden I use sevenbase body replacer bbp not seem to get these results

Looks like a custom blend with Fitness Body to me, might be wrong tho. As for second question I dont really understand, if you use bbp you just need bbp anims to see the effect.

any idea about the hair at pic 1, and the pasties (i guess its called pasties no?)  armor at pic 2?

pic 1 :

75773.jpg

pic 2 :

75788.jpg

The two hair packs I recall downloading are "Apachii Sky Hair", and "SG Hair". Those hair styles look (VERY) familiar, so they may be in one of those packs. Although really, I do have a small hair fetish I guess... I don't want to "fuck" hair, but the way hair is done can turn me on big time. Big thing on the emo layered multi-dye style  :wub: ... so I'd love to learn of new hair packs. I currently have like 205 hair style options, but the more the merrier, especially if I can find some that have always black parts, so I can do like pink and black, or blonde and black, etc...

1st one is from KS Hairdos, called Sky251

not sure about the second tho

who know about the outfit?

attachicon.giffromxunianaworkshop.png

Its from DoA5, a bunny suit. Its probably a private because I haven't found any public source.

But if you really like it I might consider to release that certain outfit because I have converted it (almost ) a half year ago. And I kept it personal because I there is already way too many bunny outfits. I have red , black , white&black and a midriff version.

Just let me know. Image below.

G9NWObL.jpg

Thank for your help !

i looking for the heels?

attachicon.gifheel3dm.jpeg

[WIP] BaZoongas Workshop

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3503-wip-bazoongas-workshop/

Not this one.the heels in image is High-heeled shoes spearhead and Young trap mod is open-toed high heels.mismatch

post-218688-0-21654900-1434813914_thumb.png

pic 1 :

75773.jpg

pic 2 :

75788.jpg

1st one is from KS Hairdos, called Sky251

not sure about the second tho

I then downloaded "KS Hairdos" and holy shit, shite, and shiza!!! I have over 660 hair choices now in character creation!!!

Archived