"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

what mod is used to make this face? (male)

59053-1-1413599387.jpg

The mods used to create this character are listed on the description page of the AVA follower mod where you presumably found this image.

well i have the mod, but CK says it using female head or something similar, and it still loaded but it messed up..

i can't make the face in game, so i try it in CK.. ( by turn that character to a preset )

is it normal if loaded the character to CK, the face is messed up?

*i have figured out something, and i will try it.

any idea about the hair at pic 1, and the pasties (i guess its called pasties no?)  armor at pic 2?

pic 1 :

75773.jpg

pic 2 :

75788.jpg

any idea about the hair at pic 1, and the pasties (i guess its called pasties no?)  armor at pic 2?

pic 1 :

75773.jpg

pic 2 :

75788.jpg

2nd is my conversion of SPB EroHeartBunny, I didn't post it here (yet) because it's still missing the heels (and ears) and weight slider support. You can find my crappy version here: http://skyarsenic.tumblr.com/post/121646322508/super-uber-mega-maxi-ultra-omni-crappy-armor

pic 1 :

75773.jpg

pic 2 :

75788.jpg

Hair in pic 1 is Ks hairdo

pic 1 :

75773.jpg

pic 2 :

75788.jpg

2nd is my conversion of SPB EroHeartBunny, I didn't post it here (yet) because it's still missing the heels (and ears) and weight slider support. You can find my crappy version here: http://skyarsenic.tumblr.com/post/121646322508/super-uber-mega-maxi-ultra-omni-crappy-armor

I'm 80% positive that the hair is from KS Hairdos final edition  :s

who know about the outfit?

attachicon.giffromxunianaworkshop.png

Its from DoA5, a bunny suit. Its probably a private because I haven't found any public source.

But if you really like it I might consider to release that certain outfit because I have converted it (almost ) a half year ago. And I kept it personal because I there is already way too many bunny outfits. I have red , black , white&black and a midriff version.

Just let me know. Image below.

G9NWObL.jpg

Archived