"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

is this for real? o.o

45923.jpg

I've seen a couple pics of the same modder, but I'm not sure of what to think. I'd assume it's a Photoshop edit, but if there's a mod that does that I'd really love it (unfortunately, it'd be private coming from this guy).

I see lool : v

I guess we should put a sticky thread about this char and explain everyone interested, because this question is being asked at least once every two weeks :D:D.

is this for real? o.o

I've seen a couple pics of the same modder, but I'm not sure of what to think. I'd assume it's a Photoshop edit, but if there's a mod that does that I'd really love it (unfortunately, it'd be private coming from this guy).

I see lool : v

I guess we should put a sticky thread about this char and explain everyone interested, because this question is being asked at least once every two weeks :D:D.

fnhhn4.gif

Just say private move on or say nothing. Sticky thread not going help, most 

people refuse read previous pages and forums so come right back to you guys

every three to four pages. 

The character you're all talking about is belongs to the Nexus user known as 7keys. He's a Japanese modder who works as a 3D graphic hence his experience with Blender. He uses his skills to convert every armor or whatsoever to suit his character's custom body. Actually if it comes to clothes, he usually responds what clothing mods he uses, but as for anything else don't count on him ever releasing any of the stuff he's using.

The character is "private" (well, it's someone's PC), the ENB is DH ENB.

The character you're all talking about is belongs to the Nexus user known as 7keys. He's a Japanese modder who works as a 3D graphic hence his experience with Blender. He uses his skills to convert every armor or whatsoever to suit his character's custom body. Actually if it comes to clothes, he usually responds what clothing mods he uses, but as for anything else don't count on him ever releasing any of the stuff he's using.

Thanks for the answer to both of you! Sad = (

The Wrong House

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Lena made all haste back to Riften. Improvise, she recalled Catriona's words. A plan, simple but effective, took shape in her mind. The only problem lie with the execution. When she thought about what, or rather who, she needed, painful memories began to resurface.

I don't need her, she thought to herself, desperately trying to surpress the images. I've been fine on my own for years.

But her alternative plan to create a duplicate of the witch's enhancement amulet and replace it with a mind-inhibiting one could take weeks. Finding a blacksmith to commission the work was the easy part, especially since Lena's memory was sharp. The difficulty was in finding an enchanter who could imbue the amulet. Perhaps if she had the original, it could be done in a matter of days.

One thing at a time, Lena. Find that Canis Root.

It wasn't long before she found her favored harvesting spot: just outside the Riften Stables.

post-35523-0-01172200-1375053204.jpg

The final ingredient! she congratulated herself. As an accomplished alchemist, Lena collected many reagents in her travels, all of which thankfully remained in her pouches. Now all she had to do was visit the shop in Riften and mix them. She decided to head there first as she just consumed her last stamina potion.

Evening approached as Lena made her way to the Bee and the Barb, sweat glistening off her skin from her blistering pace. Every moment she was gone, she knew Tatiana and Catriona were suffering on her behalf.

post-35523-0-48231700-1375053206.jpg

As she approached the entrance, she realized just how hungry she was. She was fed only a small loaf of bread in her three days of captivity, and the smell of roasting meats and vegetables overwhelmed her. She paused at the door, unsure if she should risk being recognized by her target at this busy hour. With time against her, she decided to enter.

The dining floor was bustling, and not a one acknowledged her entrance. Breathing a sigh of relief, Lena headed to the bar.

post-35523-0-52912200-1375053208.jpg

"You're dripping on my counter," the argonian noted. "Long day?"

"Well met again, Keerava. I'll have a vegetable stew. Some water too, please."

"You look like you could use a sweetroll or two."

Lena smiled and shook her head. "By the way, have you seen the red-haired woman I was with, maybe a week ago?"

"She's upstairs. Has a blonde woman with her too." Lena froze. "There something wrong with my cooking?"

"No, please. They're upstairs together? Right now?"

"They checked in earlier," Keerava confirmed. "I doubt they'll come down until morning. They asked not to be disturbed."

post-35523-0-28011100-1375053210.jpg

Lena smiled as she thought of Catriona. Perhaps luck was indeed on her side. She finished her meal and left a generous tip for the argonian innkeeper. As patrons began to exit the establishment, she slipped away and headed upstairs. She put her ear up to the first door and heard exactly what she expected to hear. She easily picked the clumsy lock and quietly peeked in.

post-35523-0-69273700-1375053214.jpg

Luck was again on her side as the two occupants were facing the far wall. Lena looked in front of her: two mugs by a bottle of wine. It couldn't be any more perfect, she thought to herself.

post-35523-0-17673700-1375053212.jpg

An hour passed before the women decided to take a drink. The sound of clanking mugs signaled Lena that it was clear to enter.

"Paralysis poison," Lena explained. "It should wear off in a few minutes."

She moved to the still naked women and tied them. There was only one woman she needed to talk to; the other she gagged and moved onto the bed, away from the conversation.

"Now keep your voice down if you don't want her blood on your hands," Lena promised. "It's been a long time, Vyrana."

post-35523-0-26982700-1375053217.jpg

"Four years," the blonde woman acknowledged. "You're looking well, Lena. I suppose nothing can bring you down."

"You mean rape, torture, and slavery?" Lena accused. "You led me right to them!"

"I knew you'd be passing through Riften," her former partner admitted. "I asked Maya to tip you to the location. Please, just let her go. She knows nothing about the nature of the place."

"And you knew what was going on there?"

"I broke in one night and saw the basement. I barely escaped."

"I..." Lena nearly broke down. "How could you?"

"And what about you four years ago? You left me for jewels!"

"The money was for the orphans! There wasn't enough time. I came back la-"

"You came too late!"

"Keep your voice down," Lena warned. She took a deep breath. "I didn't come here to argue with you."

"Then why are you here? Revenge?"

In a manner of speaking, Lena thought to herself darkly. "I'm taking Maya back there with me."

"I told you she's innocent! Take me instead. Lena!"

"If you want to save her, read the note I leave in your dresser. Don't read the folded section. Follow it to the letter if you ever want to see her again."

With those final words, Lena nicked both women with her dagger which was also coated with the paralysis poison. After hastily scrawling the note, she dressed Maya and snuck her out of the city.

She made good progress in the next few hours. Being an alchemist had it's advantages, and Lena took full advantage by mixing speed, strength, and stamina potions during her earlier visit to the shop. Halfway there, Maya recovered from the paralysis and insisted on travelling herself. She had no desire to be carried like so much meat. As the strength potion wore off, Lena was more than happy to accede to her request.

post-35523-0-82338900-1375053219.jpg

Their trip ended uneventfully as they reached the manor before dusk. Lena noticed the door was unlocked.

"You have returned, and so quickly," Vyliana congratulated. "Please do come in. Your friends are anxious to see you."

post-35523-0-49200600-1375053221.jpg

They were waiting for me! Lena's thoughts screamed. How did they know? How much did they know?

"As you can see, they are still in good spirits."

Good spirits! Lena's mind wailed. She looked upon her poor Tatiana, mercifully unconscious, but soaked in cum. Catriona fared much worse, heavily beaten, and just as thoroughly soaked.

post-35523-0-31765100-1375053257.jpg

post-35523-0-81284900-1375053258.jpg

"Kneel before us," Vyliana commanded.

Maya, unable to resist, complied.

post-35523-0-23552100-1375053260.jpg

"I have prepared special plans for your arrival, my dear," she continued. "Just you, me, and my loyal slave, Lena. We are going to enjoy your company, won't we, my pet?"

"Y-Yes, mistress," Lena answered.

"Take her downstairs and wait for my arrival. We will take care of your friends. Now go!"

Lena swallowed. She didn't like where this was headed, but if she wanted any hope of rescuing her friends and escaping this fate, she would have to follow through with her plan. Her mistress came down shortly after to chain her slaves up.

"Now, we're going to play a little game here with our new guest, Maya!"

post-35523-0-18538900-1375053262.jpg

She knows her name! This can't be happening!

"Yes, I know all about her, including her loyal companion, Vyrana!"

"Noooo!" Lena screamed.

post-35523-0-74706500-1375053264.jpg

"I've been looking forward to spending time with you. You made quite an impression on Lucina the last time."

"Nnnnggg!" Lena protested as her mistress began to rub her.

post-35523-0-14367700-1375053267.jpg

"Now pleasure me," Vyliana commanded. She released Lena from the chains, leaving the shackles on her wrists and ankles. Lena got on her knees and obeyed. She didn't have to hear what would happen to Tatiana if she didn't.

post-35523-0-11869500-1375053269.jpg

"Mmmm, such skill!" her mistress exclaimed. "I'm-"

The phallus emerged and Lena gasped in surprise. It had only taken a few minutes, much shorter than the ritual she witnessed during her whipping.

post-35523-0-04214800-1375053271.jpg

"Ride... me-"

Lena saw a look of confusion mixed with pain in her mistress's features. Oh gods, it could be happening right now! Lena mounted Vyliana and slide the thick phallus into her.

"L-lucina..." Vyliana stammered.

"I'll make you forget all about that witch, mistress."

Lena grabbed onto Vyliana and rode her as rough as she could. Her mistress clutched her head, her link with Lucina becoming weaker as she gave into the sensation.

post-35523-0-74825600-1375053272.jpg

Lena changed her angle slightly and slid the phallus deeper into her. The pleasure drove Vyliana wild, and she gave in completely to Lena's suggestion. They climaxed in unison, their moans a chorus of lust. Lena felt her insides flood with thick, hot liquid.

post-35523-0-55129400-1375053274.jpg

post-35523-0-55280000-1375053906.jpg

As she rose from her mistress, it began to spill out of her. So much, she thought to herself. She tried to stand.

post-35523-0-08918600-1375053908.jpg

post-35523-0-53418700-1375053909.jpg

post-35523-0-07054400-1375053911.jpg

My head. What... is... this?

post-35523-0-97090600-1375053912.jpg

"What's... happening. To me?"

"My link to her is broken, and it seeks a new one."

post-35523-0-64208900-1375053914.jpg

Lena feel to her knees. "It can't be me, I resisted you!"

Vyliana laughed. "You poor, confused fool. I am a slave to it's desires, as you too will soon be."

post-35523-0-35952200-1375053916.jpg

Lena threw her head back and screamed.

"Welcome, sister."

post-35523-0-31474800-1375053918.jpg

Lena woke to find her hands shackled behind her back. Next to her, Maya seemed to be stirring from her dominated state.

"Rise. Your training begins."

"Where am I? Please, let me go!" Maya pleaded.

Vyliana smiled and put her finger to her lips. "Shh, do not worry child. We will take good care of you."

post-35523-0-99473800-1375053919.jpg

She motioned Lena to enter Maya from behind while Vyliana penetrated her womb. Maya's screams echoed throughout the dungeon as she was violated. She endured for hours, unable to move, barely even able to breathe while the two pounded her relentlessly. She felt their hot liquid several times inside her, humiliating her, marking her as nothing more than a sex toy. She prayed to the gods to take her away from this, or at the very least, let her faint.

post-35523-0-63701100-1375053921.jpg

"Nooo!" came a scream from outside the cell. "Get away from her! You double-crossing filth!"

post-35523-0-47207400-1375053948.jpg

post-35523-0-44363900-1375053950.jpg

"Silence!" Catriona commanded. She grabbed Vyrana and easily overpowered her. "Get to your cell."

The mistress moaned with pleasure as she realized it was over. She won, and she would enjoy the spoils of her victory for years to come. Her new slaves would keep her satisfied, and she wouldn't need to take more, perhaps for decades.

post-35523-0-07011500-1375053952.jpg

Mistress and slave simultaneously climaxed yet again as Maya finally slumped in her chains, completely spent and exhausted.

"The new prisoner is secured, mistress," Catriona announced as she entered their cell.

Lena didn't even look up. She just stared at the puddle of cum oozing out of the now unconscious Maya. If Catriona noticed Lena's change, she didn't show it.

"Excellent," Vyliana commended. "Take care of my new pets. Keep them amused."

post-35523-0-55460600-1375053953.jpg

When Vyliana moved off to the other cell, Catriona whispered into Lena's ear. "You are like them now. What is going on?"

Lena didn't even know what to say. She had no idea what she was. She wanted to be disgusted, but the fact was she enjoyed the last few hours more than anything she experienced in her entire life.

"Your plan succeeded. The mistress does not suspect. I have your dagger. Will you finish this?"

Lena regained her senses and prepared to take her revenge. "Give me the dagger."

Vyliana looked upon her latest catch with admiration. A well-toned, shapely body. Perfect for the next training session, she thought.

Vyrana stiffened. The last time she was made helpless, it was a most unpleasant and excrutiating experience. She remained still, determined not to let her slaver have the satisfaction of seeing her fear.

post-35523-0-36904700-1375053955.jpg

"That one is not for you, mistress," Lena claimed.

"What is the meaning of this? Catriona, assist me!"

"She's not coming. She's beyond your reach now."

post-35523-0-83536000-1375053956.jpg

Vyliana backed up until she felt the unyielding stone of the dungeon wall on her back.

"Drop your dagger and bow before me!"

"I don't think so."

post-35523-0-50501100-1375053958.jpg

Upstairs, Tatiana watched the two female slaves that were rescued from the dungeons below. They remained bound until Lena felt it would be safe to release them. She found a folded note on top of a dresser. Curious, she picked it up.

"Bring horse. Sneak in, look for amulet: coiled black dragon with ruby set in tail. Likely upstairs. May or may not be worn. Throw down waterfall. Find dagger and potions in my gear. Dagger witch, potion warrior. Do not release warrior until you look into eyes. Ask her about another red-haired woman. Might take while for her to regain senses. Give note."

She unfolded another section and read.

"Review previous instructions. Take Vyrana to dungeon. Use force. Bring dagger. Take horse and look for amulet. Use caution! Find blacksmith and enchanter to fashion mind-inhibiting collars. Good luck."

Downstairs, Lena prepared her former slavers. "You took the wrong prisoner," she whispered to herself. She thought about the ways she would punish them for violating and humiliating her so.

post-35523-0-48218700-1375053960.jpg

"I think you've slept long enough, sisters. It's time for your training!

post-35523-0-10297100-1375053962.jpg

End of The Wrong House

Did you guys enjoy the story? I'd really appreciate feedback on what you liked or didn't like (you can PM if you like). I was thinking of continuing, and as I haven't really shared stories like this before, I'd like to improve. Thanks for reading. :)

First I wanted to say this is so amazing! What Mods / plugins do I have to install to do the same??

Looking for this outfit, preferably in CBBE.

Screen_Shot1.jpg

UNP version is here, cant help you with CBBE.

Thank you for the UNP link, but I went the CBBE route (though may change since everything seems UNP these days).

Anyone happen to have the 'Shedding Lace' CBBE?

The Wrong House

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Lena made all haste back to Riften. Improvise, she recalled Catriona's words. A plan, simple but effective, took shape in her mind. The only problem lie with the execution. When she thought about what, or rather who, she needed, painful memories began to resurface.

I don't need her, she thought to herself, desperately trying to surpress the images. I've been fine on my own for years.

But her alternative plan to create a duplicate of the witch's enhancement amulet and replace it with a mind-inhibiting one could take weeks. Finding a blacksmith to commission the work was the easy part, especially since Lena's memory was sharp. The difficulty was in finding an enchanter who could imbue the amulet. Perhaps if she had the original, it could be done in a matter of days.

One thing at a time, Lena. Find that Canis Root.

It wasn't long before she found her favored harvesting spot: just outside the Riften Stables.

post-35523-0-01172200-1375053204.jpg

The final ingredient! she congratulated herself. As an accomplished alchemist, Lena collected many reagents in her travels, all of which thankfully remained in her pouches. Now all she had to do was visit the shop in Riften and mix them. She decided to head there first as she just consumed her last stamina potion.

Evening approached as Lena made her way to the Bee and the Barb, sweat glistening off her skin from her blistering pace. Every moment she was gone, she knew Tatiana and Catriona were suffering on her behalf.

post-35523-0-48231700-1375053206.jpg

As she approached the entrance, she realized just how hungry she was. She was fed only a small loaf of bread in her three days of captivity, and the smell of roasting meats and vegetables overwhelmed her. She paused at the door, unsure if she should risk being recognized by her target at this busy hour. With time against her, she decided to enter.

The dining floor was bustling, and not a one acknowledged her entrance. Breathing a sigh of relief, Lena headed to the bar.

post-35523-0-52912200-1375053208.jpg

"You're dripping on my counter," the argonian noted. "Long day?"

"Well met again, Keerava. I'll have a vegetable stew. Some water too, please."

"You look like you could use a sweetroll or two."

Lena smiled and shook her head. "By the way, have you seen the red-haired woman I was with, maybe a week ago?"

"She's upstairs. Has a blonde woman with her too." Lena froze. "There something wrong with my cooking?"

"No, please. They're upstairs together? Right now?"

"They checked in earlier," Keerava confirmed. "I doubt they'll come down until morning. They asked not to be disturbed."

post-35523-0-28011100-1375053210.jpg

Lena smiled as she thought of Catriona. Perhaps luck was indeed on her side. She finished her meal and left a generous tip for the argonian innkeeper. As patrons began to exit the establishment, she slipped away and headed upstairs. She put her ear up to the first door and heard exactly what she expected to hear. She easily picked the clumsy lock and quietly peeked in.

post-35523-0-69273700-1375053214.jpg

Luck was again on her side as the two occupants were facing the far wall. Lena looked in front of her: two mugs by a bottle of wine. It couldn't be any more perfect, she thought to herself.

post-35523-0-17673700-1375053212.jpg

An hour passed before the women decided to take a drink. The sound of clanking mugs signaled Lena that it was clear to enter.

"Paralysis poison," Lena explained. "It should wear off in a few minutes."

She moved to the still naked women and tied them. There was only one woman she needed to talk to; the other she gagged and moved onto the bed, away from the conversation.

"Now keep your voice down if you don't want her blood on your hands," Lena promised. "It's been a long time, Vyrana."

post-35523-0-26982700-1375053217.jpg

"Four years," the blonde woman acknowledged. "You're looking well, Lena. I suppose nothing can bring you down."

"You mean rape, torture, and slavery?" Lena accused. "You led me right to them!"

"I knew you'd be passing through Riften," her former partner admitted. "I asked Maya to tip you to the location. Please, just let her go. She knows nothing about the nature of the place."

"And you knew what was going on there?"

"I broke in one night and saw the basement. I barely escaped."

"I..." Lena nearly broke down. "How could you?"

"And what about you four years ago? You left me for jewels!"

"The money was for the orphans! There wasn't enough time. I came back la-"

"You came too late!"

"Keep your voice down," Lena warned. She took a deep breath. "I didn't come here to argue with you."

"Then why are you here? Revenge?"

In a manner of speaking, Lena thought to herself darkly. "I'm taking Maya back there with me."

"I told you she's innocent! Take me instead. Lena!"

"If you want to save her, read the note I leave in your dresser. Don't read the folded section. Follow it to the letter if you ever want to see her again."

With those final words, Lena nicked both women with her dagger which was also coated with the paralysis poison. After hastily scrawling the note, she dressed Maya and snuck her out of the city.

She made good progress in the next few hours. Being an alchemist had it's advantages, and Lena took full advantage by mixing speed, strength, and stamina potions during her earlier visit to the shop. Halfway there, Maya recovered from the paralysis and insisted on travelling herself. She had no desire to be carried like so much meat. As the strength potion wore off, Lena was more than happy to accede to her request.

post-35523-0-82338900-1375053219.jpg

Their trip ended uneventfully as they reached the manor before dusk. Lena noticed the door was unlocked.

"You have returned, and so quickly," Vyliana congratulated. "Please do come in. Your friends are anxious to see you."

post-35523-0-49200600-1375053221.jpg

They were waiting for me! Lena's thoughts screamed. How did they know? How much did they know?

"As you can see, they are still in good spirits."

Good spirits! Lena's mind wailed. She looked upon her poor Tatiana, mercifully unconscious, but soaked in cum. Catriona fared much worse, heavily beaten, and just as thoroughly soaked.

post-35523-0-31765100-1375053257.jpg

post-35523-0-81284900-1375053258.jpg

"Kneel before us," Vyliana commanded.

Maya, unable to resist, complied.

post-35523-0-23552100-1375053260.jpg

"I have prepared special plans for your arrival, my dear," she continued. "Just you, me, and my loyal slave, Lena. We are going to enjoy your company, won't we, my pet?"

"Y-Yes, mistress," Lena answered.

"Take her downstairs and wait for my arrival. We will take care of your friends. Now go!"

Lena swallowed. She didn't like where this was headed, but if she wanted any hope of rescuing her friends and escaping this fate, she would have to follow through with her plan. Her mistress came down shortly after to chain her slaves up.

"Now, we're going to play a little game here with our new guest, Maya!"

post-35523-0-18538900-1375053262.jpg

She knows her name! This can't be happening!

"Yes, I know all about her, including her loyal companion, Vyrana!"

"Noooo!" Lena screamed.

post-35523-0-74706500-1375053264.jpg

"I've been looking forward to spending time with you. You made quite an impression on Lucina the last time."

"Nnnnggg!" Lena protested as her mistress began to rub her.

post-35523-0-14367700-1375053267.jpg

"Now pleasure me," Vyliana commanded. She released Lena from the chains, leaving the shackles on her wrists and ankles. Lena got on her knees and obeyed. She didn't have to hear what would happen to Tatiana if she didn't.

post-35523-0-11869500-1375053269.jpg

"Mmmm, such skill!" her mistress exclaimed. "I'm-"

The phallus emerged and Lena gasped in surprise. It had only taken a few minutes, much shorter than the ritual she witnessed during her whipping.

post-35523-0-04214800-1375053271.jpg

"Ride... me-"

Lena saw a look of confusion mixed with pain in her mistress's features. Oh gods, it could be happening right now! Lena mounted Vyliana and slide the thick phallus into her.

"L-lucina..." Vyliana stammered.

"I'll make you forget all about that witch, mistress."

Lena grabbed onto Vyliana and rode her as rough as she could. Her mistress clutched her head, her link with Lucina becoming weaker as she gave into the sensation.

post-35523-0-74825600-1375053272.jpg

Lena changed her angle slightly and slid the phallus deeper into her. The pleasure drove Vyliana wild, and she gave in completely to Lena's suggestion. They climaxed in unison, their moans a chorus of lust. Lena felt her insides flood with thick, hot liquid.

post-35523-0-55129400-1375053274.jpg

post-35523-0-55280000-1375053906.jpg

As she rose from her mistress, it began to spill out of her. So much, she thought to herself. She tried to stand.

post-35523-0-08918600-1375053908.jpg

post-35523-0-53418700-1375053909.jpg

post-35523-0-07054400-1375053911.jpg

My head. What... is... this?

post-35523-0-97090600-1375053912.jpg

"What's... happening. To me?"

"My link to her is broken, and it seeks a new one."

post-35523-0-64208900-1375053914.jpg

Lena feel to her knees. "It can't be me, I resisted you!"

Vyliana laughed. "You poor, confused fool. I am a slave to it's desires, as you too will soon be."

post-35523-0-35952200-1375053916.jpg

Lena threw her head back and screamed.

"Welcome, sister."

post-35523-0-31474800-1375053918.jpg

Lena woke to find her hands shackled behind her back. Next to her, Maya seemed to be stirring from her dominated state.

"Rise. Your training begins."

"Where am I? Please, let me go!" Maya pleaded.

Vyliana smiled and put her finger to her lips. "Shh, do not worry child. We will take good care of you."

post-35523-0-99473800-1375053919.jpg

She motioned Lena to enter Maya from behind while Vyliana penetrated her womb. Maya's screams echoed throughout the dungeon as she was violated. She endured for hours, unable to move, barely even able to breathe while the two pounded her relentlessly. She felt their hot liquid several times inside her, humiliating her, marking her as nothing more than a sex toy. She prayed to the gods to take her away from this, or at the very least, let her faint.

post-35523-0-63701100-1375053921.jpg

"Nooo!" came a scream from outside the cell. "Get away from her! You double-crossing filth!"

post-35523-0-47207400-1375053948.jpg

post-35523-0-44363900-1375053950.jpg

"Silence!" Catriona commanded. She grabbed Vyrana and easily overpowered her. "Get to your cell."

The mistress moaned with pleasure as she realized it was over. She won, and she would enjoy the spoils of her victory for years to come. Her new slaves would keep her satisfied, and she wouldn't need to take more, perhaps for decades.

post-35523-0-07011500-1375053952.jpg

Mistress and slave simultaneously climaxed yet again as Maya finally slumped in her chains, completely spent and exhausted.

"The new prisoner is secured, mistress," Catriona announced as she entered their cell.

Lena didn't even look up. She just stared at the puddle of cum oozing out of the now unconscious Maya. If Catriona noticed Lena's change, she didn't show it.

"Excellent," Vyliana commended. "Take care of my new pets. Keep them amused."

post-35523-0-55460600-1375053953.jpg

When Vyliana moved off to the other cell, Catriona whispered into Lena's ear. "You are like them now. What is going on?"

Lena didn't even know what to say. She had no idea what she was. She wanted to be disgusted, but the fact was she enjoyed the last few hours more than anything she experienced in her entire life.

"Your plan succeeded. The mistress does not suspect. I have your dagger. Will you finish this?"

Lena regained her senses and prepared to take her revenge. "Give me the dagger."

Vyliana looked upon her latest catch with admiration. A well-toned, shapely body. Perfect for the next training session, she thought.

Vyrana stiffened. The last time she was made helpless, it was a most unpleasant and excrutiating experience. She remained still, determined not to let her slaver have the satisfaction of seeing her fear.

post-35523-0-36904700-1375053955.jpg

"That one is not for you, mistress," Lena claimed.

"What is the meaning of this? Catriona, assist me!"

"She's not coming. She's beyond your reach now."

post-35523-0-83536000-1375053956.jpg

Vyliana backed up until she felt the unyielding stone of the dungeon wall on her back.

"Drop your dagger and bow before me!"

"I don't think so."

post-35523-0-50501100-1375053958.jpg

Upstairs, Tatiana watched the two female slaves that were rescued from the dungeons below. They remained bound until Lena felt it would be safe to release them. She found a folded note on top of a dresser. Curious, she picked it up.

"Bring horse. Sneak in, look for amulet: coiled black dragon with ruby set in tail. Likely upstairs. May or may not be worn. Throw down waterfall. Find dagger and potions in my gear. Dagger witch, potion warrior. Do not release warrior until you look into eyes. Ask her about another red-haired woman. Might take while for her to regain senses. Give note."

She unfolded another section and read.

"Review previous instructions. Take Vyrana to dungeon. Use force. Bring dagger. Take horse and look for amulet. Use caution! Find blacksmith and enchanter to fashion mind-inhibiting collars. Good luck."

Downstairs, Lena prepared her former slavers. "You took the wrong prisoner," she whispered to herself. She thought about the ways she would punish them for violating and humiliating her so.

post-35523-0-48218700-1375053960.jpg

"I think you've slept long enough, sisters. It's time for your training!

post-35523-0-10297100-1375053962.jpg

End of The Wrong House

Did you guys enjoy the story? I'd really appreciate feedback on what you liked or didn't like (you can PM if you like). I was thinking of continuing, and as I haven't really shared stories like this before, I'd like to improve. Thanks for reading. :)

First I wanted to say this is so amazing! What Mods / plugins do I have to install to do the same??

Sexlab.

PrisonOverhaul. You will want that for the whipping part.

oli3d Furniture Bondage. For hanging them up.

ZaZ Animation Pack. Required for above.

I second this,very stylish.

Anyone know what outfit this is?

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/459/45927.jpg

Looks like personal mashup of some sort : Top, Belt and jacket are retexes of Alecu Rogue outfit, not sure about the pants and smaller accessories.

Wrong, it`s conversion from Oblivion called Stylish Outfit

Bingo! Now we just need to find a decent version of it. Only thing I can find is an old CHSBHC conversion that doesn't look anywhere near as slick as that picture. :P

Looks like personal mashup of some sort : Top, Belt and jacket are retexes of Alecu Rogue outfit, not sure about the pants and smaller accessories.

Bingo! Now we just need to find a decent version of it. Only thing I can find is an old CHSBHC conversion that doesn't look anywhere near as slick as that picture. :P

The one in that picture is customized UNPB body

The one in that picture is customized UNPB body

i know where there's an unp version at tesadventures...u just go there in blenderr tutorials and yopu'll find it.

sexy-negligee.jpg 

i've seeen a couple of times armors like this negligee...but i lost these pics...ad can't find them anymore...transparent,and in different colours...and not lady body...

does anyone knows where to find them?

This one has similiar looking lingeries and fits your description: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34308/

thanks :D it's not rly the one...but still some nice stuff...better taìhan nothing :)

Archived