Say something interesting about the person above you - II

Title says it all, just post something about the person who posted right before you. Not everyone has been here for too long, but we shouldn't be seeing too many "she has ___ posts!" Or "joined on ________".

Post away!

• 1 year later...

Is wrong. I spent most points into stamina, and additionaly the daylight reduced Marina's health further. One blow was enough. But the part that actually ruined the evening was the simple fact that the killing move decaptivated her.

I simply can't stand this...strangely it is no problem to see others geting decaptivated, but seeing my character to loose her head...

Should know that I don't really mind them, mainly because Marina is an archer and doesn't use any killing moves, and they look not too bad among NPCs.

I'd rather look for a mod that disables them for the character. I don't want to see anything like that ever again.

Archived