Sexout picking two (or more) NPCs for sex

Hybris50

Ok so here is my question.

I have sexout Breeder and SexoutStrapon which allow my character to bang my Deathclaw companion Ambassador (http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/38051//?) but I'm wondering if there is someway either through dialog or more likely console commands that I could set up a gang bang between the deathclaw and Cass/Veronica/Sunny/*insert another female companion that I happen to have handy* with out my character being involved so I can walk around and watch from various angles as I please.

So really I guess my question boils down to: How can I select two or more specific NPCs to have sex with each other without my character starting the usual gangbang request and being a active part of said gangbang?

If the above is not possible then is there some way to change the gangbang order so instead of my character being passed around the Deathclaw or whatever NPC I choose is passed around instead?

Thanks for any help you guys can provide.

If by 'gangbang' you mean DP or something, the short answer is 'no'. There are no 3Person deathclaw animations.

If you just mean normal sex between two NPCs, or three human NPCs, then the normal sexout commands from the console work just fine for that -- the same commands modders use to add them to their game.

When sexout first starts a list of IDs are presented for the main sexout script(s) and spell(s). You use these according to the sexout API instructions. In short:

(open console)
(click actora / 'male' actor)
set <SexoutNG quest id>.actorA to getself
(click actorb / 'female' actor)
set <SexoutNG quest id>.actorB to getself
cios <SexoutBegin spell ID>
(close console -- sex will begin)
If you want more detail or optiosn than that, I recommend reading the API documentation here.
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

(open console)

(click actora / 'male' actor)

set <SexoutNG quest id>.actorA to getself

(click actorb / 'female' actor)

set <SexoutNG quest id>.actorB to getself

cios <SexoutBegin spell ID>

(close console -- sex will begin)

This should work but for some reason it doesnt work for me. I looked in the GEK to get the SexoutNG quest id <01019333> but when I enter 'set "01019333".actorA to getself' (minus ' and I do use the correct cases) I get the folloing error message 'Unknown variable or function 'actorA'."  Any idea what I am doing wrong?

A] You need to replace 01 by the actual load order of Sexout.esm in your game.

B] I don't think GetSelf has any value inside the console. You better type the hexadecimal value shown at the top when you click an actor.

Yes you are correct the quest id was wrong. It starts with an 09  so 'set "09019333".actorA to getself' worked fine. Therefore if 09 is the mod position # and the spell SexoutBegin has a ref num of "010027AB" in the GECK then 'cios "090027AB"' should work but I get 'Item "090027AB" not found for parameter Magic Item'.  I hate having to use ID numbers in the console, sometimes they dont even come close to whats in the GECK!  Does anyone know the console base ID (minus mod pos #) for SexoutBegin?

I'm thinking of writing a mod that lets your player setup a sex party but I want to experiment with ideas using the console first.

EDIT: I've worked out what I did wrong. The "B" at the end should have been an "8" ... :exclamation:  All working good now.

Thanks for all your help. I'll let you know what I decide to do with my mod soon but currently enjoy my new FONV :D

Archived