Lovers Supplemental Plugin Pack

View File

Lovers Supplemental Plugin Pack - version 1

This is designed to be installed after you install LAPF: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/354-lapf/

The intention is to help folks be able to quickly install plugins and get to enjoying them.

Contents:

Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP

Lovers Backup 2 - use to backup your animation adjustments from one game character to the next.

Lovers Bed (this edition does not auto pull you into sex when close to folks that are sleeping).

Lovers Light

Lovers RapeSlave - not really needed anymore if you use Lovers Slave Trader. If you don't use that then this works as a light version of it.

Lovers Voice SSP Plus (hand tweaked by me to correct a few missing items in translation and a few other corrections)

Lovers Escape Rape V Player - you prevent rape on your own with the block key

Lovers Help Rape V Player - companions rescue you from rape

Lovers Paybandit 1.4a - hand tweaked a bit of the dialogue, as well as redid the animation calls to use the revised animations.

Further descriptions of plugins can be found in the txt file named "ModDescriptions.txt" whch is included.

Install instructions (after installing LAPF):

1. To install unzip archive using 7zip to a temp location and then drag\drop the esp and ini folder for the plugins you wish to install into Oblivion\data\

2. In the "Pick one or the other....." folder - chose only one (if any) plugin.

3. Enable the plugins via OBMM or Wrye and play.

Make sure you sort the plugins to match the recommended load order posted here (click the spoiler): http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

Credits:

Ashal - translation of all plugins other than Lovers Voice

Lovers Voice credits: It was translated by Ashal, Nightwynd, Merctime, Canthics, HoroBoro, Groovlus and had a final update by me (gregathit).

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/18/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    LAPF (lovers animated penis framework)

• 4 months later...

Not sure if this is the right place to bring this up. It keeps telling me Loverslight cannot find or read the ini file. I have just diabled it for now, as I have no idea whats going on. Also I am unsure of wether to install LAPF and this THEN creatures 2.0 or creatures 2.0 first....creatures replaces some of the files. I installed it first. A lot of the instructions and files seem very outdated and confusing :(

Have you installed a Body or armor/clothes Mod after LAPF ! A Mod with included Skeleton has overriddeb the LAPF Skeleton.

download and install this Skeleton  the controlable Versionhttp://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/37596/  (you need the first Person Skeleton: meshes\characters\_1stperson (skeleton.nif)

Then install the two LAPF Skeletons. data\meshes\characters\_male (skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif)

You can check your Skeleton in data\characters\_male  size must be 95 KB  ( skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif ) If it they are not 95kb they are not the LAPF Skeletons.

Or you have not set BSA redirection in the mod Manager and the game use the vanilla skeleton ( but then you would also have stretching BBB boobs)

Set  BSA redirection  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15185-xeo-sp/?view=findpost&p=496940

Remember !!!! If you have reinstalled LAPF and you have Lovers Creatures you must reinstall Lovers Creatures !

• 1 year later...

Does anyone know which of the Lover's Mods contains this script?

"xLoversCheckObse2QuestScript"

I keep getting this repeated warning :

[005170B1] [WARNING] Unable to find function definition for command 0 in script 'xLoversCheckObse2QuestScript'

- from the MessageLogger application.

I would like to either find a fix or remove the mod or part thereof responsible.

Thanks

Lovers with PK.esm

scn xLoversCheckObse2QuestScript

short ObseNotFound

Begin GameMode
 if ObseNotFound
  set ObseNotFound to 0
  MessageBox "Lovers requires OBSE to run! You didn't read the instructions, did you?"
  Message "Lovers requires OBSE to run! You didn't read the instructions, did you?"
 endif
End

-------------------------------------------------

Sure you have installed OBSE right ?

Have you installed your game in C:\program files ..... ? If yes it can happen that your game have Problems with OBSE, puggy ,archive invalidate,.....

Read my yellow Link below

• 7 months later...

It does not find pluggy and tells me every few seconds Lovers Backup 2 will not work because of this. But I have Pluggy installed. Does this require any special version of Pluggy? I installed the 125b base and 128 update version of Pluggy. I had only the 125b at first and it did not work. Then I looked for the update, I installed the latest which is not a beta. Still get this message. Does anyone know what's wrong?

I use Pluggy 125c  , newest Version most People use is 132

But I don't use  Lovers Backup 2.

Edit: I installed Lovers Backup 2 and I get no message. I use 125c.

You have Pluggy  in data\OBSE\Plugins\

If your Pluggy  work you will have OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dll , OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dlx , OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.log

OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dll  and  OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dlx  you have installed and the file OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.log was created during the game.

And see my yellow Link below, if you have your game in C:\ program files.... it can happen that pluggy doesn't work correct.

I have all that, even with Pluggy 125c and 132 Dev the error is ocurring. Loversbackup 2 will not work because it does not find the Pluggy installation. This Loversbackup 2 is part of Lovers Supplemental pack. Maybe it will work when I deinstall lovers supplemental pack and install everything as single mod? I have no idea why I can't get it to work. My whole steam folders are in D:\Program files (x86)

Edit: Btw I found the files you mentioned I do have them, still it is not working.

D:\Program files (x86)  ???  D ? Why you named it "Program files (x86)"  not "Games"

If it is in C:\Program files (x86)  it can happen that pluggy doesn't work correct.

As I tested it I copied the Lovers Backup 2 esp in my data Folder, started Oblivion Modmanager, activated the esp , close OMM, then started the game ( my no Steam Version with the OBSE_loader shortcut. ) Yes the Lovers Backup 2 Version from the Supplemental pack.

• 2 months later...

Now that we are updating mod listings, how about updating this pack also? Lovers Paybandit, Lovers RapeSlave and Lovers Help Rape V Player have been updated, so they should be removed or replaced. Also that LoversSpermSplashEx should be added from outdated pack, as it is still functional (and guite good one too).

Ups Bandit are my own changes....so I never download it again.

yes seems in the pack is still the old 1.4a version.

Thanks, the other two I missed ( or only LoversRapeSlave.   LoversHelpRapeVPlayer I don't use. I use LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer )

Edit: I tried the new LoversRapeSlave...and I don't get it to work properly.

Default ini = one rape and NPC is slave.

I tried many ini settings = one rape and NPC is slave or "never" slave ( more then 20 rapes and still no slave )

Also with some script changes no luck. I switched back to the Supplemental Plugin Pack Version.

So please do not delete/replace the "old" LoversRapeSlave version.

• 1 year later...

Lovers Voice SSP Plus ????

You must do nothing.  Or you must do the same as you did for all Lobers Mods....enable subtitles in the Oblivion settings. ( General Subtitles  and  Dialogue Subtitles )

And in load order "Lovers Voice SSP Plus" must be after its masterfile !

Lovers Voice SSP Plus

Lovers Voice SSP Plus ????

You must do nothing.  Or you must do the same as you did for all Lobers Mods....enable subtitles in the Oblivion settings. ( General Subtitles  and  Dialogue Subtitles )

And in load order "Lovers Voice SSP Plus" must be after its masterfile !

Lovers Voice SSP Plus

ummmmm....... i had it turned off =P could that be the reason =P