LoversAdult Play  use dialogs.

You can ask for sex.

The NPC must like you.  Easy  if you are female an ask a male if he wants to fuck you, they are all horny.

But if YOU want to fuck a NPC,  maybe a female virgin ,  the NPC need disposition 90 to the player.

They you can select the kind/section/groups of animation you want. Maybe from behint, cowgirl, standing,...

And in LAPF setting spell you set how random the animations should be. Only the defaulf 10 base ani or all ani but in ani groups, or totally random ( not good , you ask for a bow job and get a ass fuck )

And you should not start with all Mods in the Supplemental Pack !!!  You will not know which Mod add a new spell, which settings have changed thinks you like,...

And I hope you have have read the readme

Pick one or the other:  (see folder to choose one or the other - see "description.txt" for explanation of what each plugin does)
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer
LoversHelpRapeVPlayer

Really , read my yellow Link.

I read your yellow link. I saw that it talks about how to install Oblivion and everything and if there are any problems or anything else.
At the moment I don't have any.
I just wanted to look for a mod that allows you to add spells targeting npcs for animations. 
I even looked at the text files of Lovers PK, I even saw a long list of animations.

And I know that Lovers PK is just a framework. Sexlab has some too but it had an option where you could have two targeting spells, Self and and Target.
In fact I'm looking for a mod like Sexlab Matchmaker that allows you to have both spells in play.
But I have the impression that it doesn't exist in Oblivion.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

The Now you can install Lovers/LAPF if you want. Or other Mods  part in my yellow Link

Spoiler

Lovers/LAPF

Start small! Do not install all Lovers Mods you can find.

You will not know which mod adds which functions or spells, or what the mods do.

Install the LAPF framework and then 1-3 Lovers Mods and test all functions, settings  and if you like the Mod.

Then install the next lovers Mod. 

And sort your Mods ! See below: Load order - Mod sorting:

-------------------------------------------------------

only some basic tips/Infos:

LAPF ( the Sex Framework, without Mods no sex! )  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21241-lapf/

LoversCreatures2 ( the Creatures Sex Framework)  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14619-lovers-creatures-20/

All Lovers Mods with creatures needs LoversCreatures2. LoversCreatures2 must be installed after LAPF !

LAPF and LoversCreatures2 are the Framework Mods, they do nothing without additional Mods.

LAPF is for Human-Human sex.

LoversCreatures for Creatures-Human sex.

The Lovers Supplemental Plugin Pack ( Mods adapted to LAPF )  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/355-lovers-supplemental-plugin-pack/

most Lovers Mods here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

and in the download section http://www.loverslab.com/files/category/5-lovers-with-pk/

Tips:

MB2 ( = Masturbation)  in the LAPF download,  or a modified version   http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46085-lovers-mb2/

Sex via Dialog:

Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP

Lovers Voice SSP Plus

Rape: during fight

Lovers Rapers http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/101-lovers-rapers-wappyones-edition/

Rape/stalk:

Joburg 

LSM and LSMN

Slave Mods:

LoversSlaveTrader with BravilUnderground (it's also a big quest Mod. You need LoversCreatures2 )

Creatures Sex: ( of course you need LoversCreatures2 )

LoversBitch Gone Wild

LoversHorseRider

Prostitution:

LoversHooker

And "Mods that are not compatible with Lovers"  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12494-mods-that-are-not-compatible-with-lovers/

--------------------------------------------------

Missing animation message during gameplay: see below  2.  Problems during gameplay.  "Missing Animations"

If you want to use the "first camera Mode" in the Lovers Settings you need the first camera OBSE plugin http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/44337/?

( ! Never Lovers Mods in the Bashed Patch! )

Mods with spells.

You have the masturbation spell for Player and NPCs

There is Joburg. The target will be raped by near NPCs or creatures ( if you have Lovers Creatures )

With the active setting  NPCs will stalk NPCs and fuck ( rape)  with high Libido settings you can turn a town into a orgie. with very high stting the game is unplayable, you have no chance to cast the setting spell to stop it untill the next NPC fuck you  = a never ending gangbang.

LoversTachiCat2  you can select  two NPC and they will have sex

Lovers Orgie. No target , a radius spell

Mem PoserPug : a animation test spell  , you choos a NPC  and the exact animation number , and the sex starts. It is for test animations.

LoversRapers:  You have a rape spell, sneak and cast from behind.

-------------------------

At the moment you do not have game problems....

That's why you should read my Link now.  With wrong installed game you will get problems sooner or later.  And mybe you have to install the game again.

The most important things.

Game not in C : / program files

No Nexus/Vortex Modmanager

No LOOT for Mod sorting

If you use WryeBaash : No Lovers Mods in the BashedPatch

53 minutes ago, fejeena said:

The Now you can install Lovers/LAPF if you want. Or other Mods  part in my yellow Link

Reveal hidden contents

Lovers/LAPF

Start small! Do not install all Lovers Mods you can find.

You will not know which mod adds which functions or spells, or what the mods do.

Install the LAPF framework and then 1-3 Lovers Mods and test all functions, settings  and if you like the Mod.

Then install the next lovers Mod. 

And sort your Mods ! See below: Load order - Mod sorting:

-------------------------------------------------------

only some basic tips/Infos:

LAPF ( the Sex Framework, without Mods no sex! )  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21241-lapf/

LoversCreatures2 ( the Creatures Sex Framework)  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14619-lovers-creatures-20/

All Lovers Mods with creatures needs LoversCreatures2. LoversCreatures2 must be installed after LAPF !

LAPF and LoversCreatures2 are the Framework Mods, they do nothing without additional Mods.

LAPF is for Human-Human sex.

LoversCreatures for Creatures-Human sex.

The Lovers Supplemental Plugin Pack ( Mods adapted to LAPF )  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/355-lovers-supplemental-plugin-pack/

most Lovers Mods here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

and in the download section http://www.loverslab.com/files/category/5-lovers-with-pk/

Tips:

MB2 ( = Masturbation)  in the LAPF download,  or a modified version   http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46085-lovers-mb2/

Sex via Dialog:

Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP

Lovers Voice SSP Plus

Rape: during fight

Lovers Rapers http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/101-lovers-rapers-wappyones-edition/

Rape/stalk:

Joburg 

LSM and LSMN

Slave Mods:

LoversSlaveTrader with BravilUnderground (it's also a big quest Mod. You need LoversCreatures2 )

Creatures Sex: ( of course you need LoversCreatures2 )

LoversBitch Gone Wild

LoversHorseRider

Prostitution:

LoversHooker

And "Mods that are not compatible with Lovers"  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12494-mods-that-are-not-compatible-with-lovers/

Missing animation message during gameplay: see below  2.  Problems during gameplay.  "Missing Animations"

If you want to use the "first camera Mode" in the Lovers Settings you need the first camera OBSE plugin http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/44337/?

( ! Never Lovers Mods in the Bashed Patch! )

Mods with spells.

You have the masturbation spell for Player and NPCs

There is Joburg. The target will be raped by near NPCs or creatures ( if you have Lovers Creatures )

With the active setting  NPCs will stalk NPCs and fuck ( rape)  with high Libido settings you can turn a town into a orgie. with very high stting the game is unplayable, you have no chance to cast the setting spell to stop it untill the next NPC fuck you  = a never ending gangbang.

LoversTachiCat2  you can select  two NPC and they will have sex

Lovers Orgie. No target , a radius spell

Mem PoserPug : a animation test spell  , you choos a NPC  and the exact animation number , and the sex starts. It is for test animations.

LoversRapers:  You have a rape spell, sneak and cast from behind.

-------------------------

At the moment you do not have game problems....

That's why you should read my Link now.  With wrong installed game you will get problems sooner or later.  And mybe you have to install the game again.

The most important things.

Game not in C : / program files

No Nexus/Vortex Modmanager

No LOOT for Mod sorting

If you use WryeBaash : No Lovers Mods in the BashedPatch

Thank you.
LoversTachicat is exactly what I was looking for.
I have tested the animations and it works well.
Afterwards I will have to add a bit more but I will see how it works afterwards.

Read my yellow Link ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! 

Scroll down to   2.  Problems during gameplay.

Then  see Missing Animations  ( Lovers Sex animations)

LAPF has 200 human- human animation numbers  but only about 160 are in the LAPF files. 

You can fill the free ani numbers with copies from LAPF animations, Daedra Sutra animations  or the old Lovers animations (without moving Penis)

How to do it  read my yellow Link. Also Links where you find animations.

There is also a file with animations that fills the free animation numbers ( Some mods starts sex with a specific ani number ( not with a animation group )  and if the ani is missing sex will not start (error message)   and in the worst case it can interrupt/stop a quest.

------------------

Most creatures have one free ani number, but some have only one and some have more,  If you want more you have to create new ani numbers in the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp.

Numbers:  see in the LoversCreatures INI.  All creature can have 100 ani numbers.  ( Baliwog has Number 501 to 600,  Bear 601 to  700,   . . . )  The base creatures ani numbers are from 201 to 303.

And check LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp  in CS which ani numbers are already in the esp.

4 hours ago, hana120 said:

Is there a way to add animations without having to replace the existing ones?

Inside the LAPF is a jpeg of the animations included.  Humanoid animations are 1-200.  You can rename animations to fit into one of the spots that are not occupied.  Remember to rename ALL EIGHT animation files AS WELL AS renaming the corresponding ini that comes with it.  

On 9/18/2013 at 10:20 PM, gregathit said:

2. Growlf's Universal skeleton: https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/37596
(NOTE: You will be overwritting a portion of this when you install LAPF so don't panic.)

4a. (Optional but Recommended): Delete all 1 to 200 ini files found in Oblivion\data\ini\ - this will ensure that only AP ready animations will be played.
Alternatively if deleting stuff makes you cringe (I completely understand that it may) just move the 1 to 200 numbered ini files to a backup folder somewhere.
4b. (VERY MUCH Recommended? Delete all nif files numbered 1 to 200 from this folder:
Oblivion\data\meshes\idleobjects\Lovers\
If you do not do this then some animations will have furniture in them when they should not. Trust me when I tell you that you will not be happy! Those installing Lovers for the first time will not need to do this.

May i know if those steps are still required?

Do i still need to install Growlf's Universal skeleton and then install the downloaded from View File pack overwriting it?

I've thought that required skeleton + additions to it were already in the pack, from somewhere around the times, when the 1st person camera was developed and implemented into the system, am i wrong?

-----

What are the steps 4a & 4b required for? If those files are not needed anymore, why are they still presented in the pack?

Will i decrease the list of available animations for LAPF and other mods to use if i'll delete those?

-----

Some VERY LONG TIME ago i've started to experience Lovers system with Lovers Rev 74 (Russian version, i believe it was adapted from Japanese data) taken from here, i still got the pack.

There were: base pack + LPK extender + some basic mods.

The thing is, i believe there were some very nice poses, that i can't find playing with the LAPF 1.6a1 pack anymore, some examples:

LPK extender pre-act cuddling:

Spoiler

4.jpg.d8183aeeed280fac52b04b0ac2f7159e.jpg5.jpg.35f41cb5e6760b2b585f4e6b05a95bec.jpg6.jpg.01b97ffcbf06143ac6f0d1c94addbf19.jpg7.jpg.df43fc4d36cf13d6200a82b283361eb9.jpg8.jpg.d260203d7701502e1114095cbff63919.jpg9.jpg.cdb036bbdd56b30117e891cfa24a06fb.jpg10.jpg.3b7b29f915ff01f47f5ca0ed99c6ba81.jpg11.jpg.f17a8cf9913bec9bd392787c47e4de0c.jpg

Poses themselves:

Spoiler

62.jpg.cabe353c8e4176c0c192d026d3454069.jpg63.jpg.13ebe3efd300cba8d3c23518ccea4502.jpg64.jpg.9836dc2f7b2e1038a20580ac13483aed.jpg

I'm not so sure about those, but i don't think i've seen last two presented in the pack:

Spoiler

21.jpg.249b4063af0e94c1b4c14d3c4b638dd3.jpg22.jpg.3f847231f1fe4a8a5bb05c8c6887ebe3.jpg23.jpg.4257ccceaf6b34d0d847d7e612e13abf.jpg24.jpg.b49c3bbccb52febf241ee22903423514.jpg65.jpg.74632397ec20ad55728d4d66f870e78d.jpg61.jpg.adbdb669d1582f56b1f29d652953610b.jpg

I'm sure i haven't seen this one in the latest version of LAPF 1.6a1 (it's not a first person mode, just nice position for the screenshot), and i loved this one dearly ❤️

Spoiler

352928109_Oblivion2013-05-2700-09-38-85.jpg.9902b728a0c81f61e98506068fb83f24.jpg908774764_Oblivion2013-05-2700-09-54-01.jpg.831930e3e488d3a10fc74b951243d044.jpg849363745_Oblivion2013-05-2700-10-26-64.jpg.a7a064dcd6c49f787236bc88265b2829.jpg

-----

So the MAIN question is - are those poses, mentioned by me, anyhow connected to the files, mentioned at point 4a & 4b?

Can i access those poses somehow, if i won't delete 4a & 4b files? Maybe with some another mod? 

If the answer for the first two is NO - Then is there a way to get those awesome poses back into the LAPF 1.6a1?

Growlf's Universal skeleton:  No you do not need,  a first person skeleton is now in the LAPF file. But for a long time there was no first person skeleton in LAPF.

steps 4a & 4b : If you have a old Lovers version you  should delete the old INI , animations and idle objects.  Especially the idle object. In LAPF most of them are in a bsa file  and if you have old loose  files they will not be overwritten by LAPF. Result is,  you have animations that should not have idle objects with objects.

Old anmimations: All old animations works with LAPF.  You have about 40 free animation numbers and can add old animations. !!! Maybe you have to change the ini so that the animation is in the right ani group ( Your first Example, the kiss animation must be in   set xLoversPkrQuest.sposgroup to 5  .   Group 5 are the Forplay position LPK Extender )

Your second example ; the same or similar is in LAPF.

To see the LAPF animations  see Daedra Sutra animations ,  the "Daedra Sutra Animated Penis Animations"  pack, all LAPF animation with screenshots.

See my yellow Link how to add, rename ani to fill free ani numbers. And the Link to Daedra Sutra .

There is a file in my yellow Link to fill all the free ani numbers, unpack it an see what numbers .  And in the LAPF file is a jpg with all animations, with numbers and groups  and the free numbers. 

Many of the old animations was reworked and are in LAPF ( with differend ani number )

So you can use the old animations you posted above.

--------------

EDIT: LAPF update.  esp version has not changed. First person skeleton was added and some times later changed to a better version.

It won't hurt to install growlf's skeleton and then overwrite it with the LAPF.  Growlf's also used to contain 2 skeletons (1st and 3rd person) and a beast skeleton.  If it doesn't anymore than you don't need it.

The LAPF changes are clearly documented in the OP (opening post).  I'm not going to retype stuff that is already there.  Click the spoiler and you will find all the documentation of what was changed.

It clearly states that 4a and 4b are for folks who had the two part lovers with PK installed and are upgrading to the LAPF.  If you don't want all the updated animations then there is little point installing the LAPF.   The LAPF contains updated animations that I and others created that all have BBB and animated dicks.   There are 142 animations that were created from scratch.   Those animations are miles better than the old lovers with pk animations.  Most of the old ones didn't have bbb and none of them had animated dicks.

Look at the Daedra Sutra for pictures of the animations that are in the LAPF.  The jpeg that comes with the LAPF references what animations in the old lovers resources correlate to the LAPF.  Daedra Sutra also has an exaustive list of all the old animations.  If you want one of them, there are open places to put them into.  Humanoid animation slots are 1-200.  See the jepg file in the LAPF.

No, I did not include any of the PK extender animations in the LAPF.  That is a separate mod that you can install or skip.  I'm not a fan of it myself.  It does work with the LAPF.  You can download the LAPF friendly PK extender version here at LL in the download section.  The old version won't work with the LAPF I don't think.  Remember, with PK extender you have to set the animations to manual advance (automatic advance is the default).

No, there was no update.  In one of the forum upgrades the file got somehow deleted and I had to reupload it.

Daedra Sutra:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/8232-the-daedra-sutra-lovers-with-pk-animation-collection/

On 1/17/2021 at 5:44 AM, gregathit said:

It won't hurt to install growlf's skeleton and then overwrite it with the LAPF.  Growlf's also used to contain 2 skeletons (1st and 3rd person) and a beast skeleton.  If it doesn't anymore than you don't need it.

LAPF pack from OP already have all the files presented in Growlf's skeleton (both version), so i guess that part of requirements is obsolete, as for now.

-----

The LAPF changes are clearly documented in the OP (opening post).  I'm not going to retype stuff that is already there.  Click the spoiler and you will find all the documentation of what was changed.

Spoiler

Of course i've read all the descriptions in OP, download thread and all the readme files, before posting here, but didn't find any new info posted in changelogs there, still the same version number as 1.6a1 and Rev96v5 that i've got in 2015 (judging by the info from both BOSS and OBMM). But the Updated date in downloads area is March 31, 2019, that's why this question appeared.

Also i've noticed that with the download of Updated version it seems like there are some changes present after all, for example i don't remember FOV(Angle) option in Sex Effects settings area before, maybe it was added in terms of "Hot Fixes: Notes for LAPF v1.6"

-----

It clearly states that 4a and 4b are for folks who had the two part lovers with PK installed and are upgrading to the LAPF.  If you don't want all the updated animations then there is little point installing the LAPF.   The LAPF contains updated animations that I and others created that all have BBB and animated dicks.   There are 142 animations that were created from scratch.   Those animations are miles better than the old lovers with pk animations.  Most of the old ones didn't have bbb and none of them had animated dicks.

Guess the description got me messed up, cause first it says Optional but Recommended, then VERY MUCH Recommended and only then, in the end, it says that Those installing Lovers for the first time will not need to do this and i'm not installing Lovers for the first time, i'm making a fresh install of it, with all the latest version, from the scratch.

-----

Look at the Daedra Sutra for pictures of the animations that are in the LAPF.  The jpeg that comes with the LAPF references what animations in the old lovers resources correlate to the LAPF.  Daedra Sutra also has an exaustive list of all the old animations.  If you want one of them, there are open places to put them into.  Humanoid animation slots are 1-200.  See the jepg file in the LAPF.

Yeah, after @fejeena mentioned Daedra Sutra - i've remembered about it, sadly i don't have much of a free time to explore it for now, but with a quick glance i've noticed LPK Extender animations (kisses, foreplays) presented in there, gonna dig into it later, when i'll finish with my basic installation working the best way possible.

-----

I'm not a fan of it myself.  It does work with the LAPF.  You can download the LAPF friendly PK extender version here at LL in the download section.

I loved it dearly, due to the pre-act foreplay scenes and the ability to change the poses set, while the act is going on.

Last time i've checked (it was a long time ago, got to check how it works now, with all the latest version) the manual progression didn't worked for me, don't remember about the pre-act foreplay scenes and pose change options while in act, going to check it later...

-----

Remember, with PK extender you have to set the animations to manual advance (automatic advance is the default).

May i know how? Does it uses the LAPF settings? Cause i don't see any options to set progression in .ini of the latest version.

Last time i've checked the manual progression from LAPF settings didn't worked for LPK Extender progression.

-----

Rev96v5b12 from the spoiler in OP states that  "Latest version of Idle Anims and Anim Objects priority files. They are the versions that LC 2.0 currently uses for maximum compatibility"

May i just use LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp & LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp from LAPF pack to work the right way with Lovers Creatures 2.0 Beta 1.2 + LoversMotionNT 1.9 or do i need to use those two from LC?

I want to delete those two from one of my .omod's (LAPF of LC), cause i only plan to use LAPF with LC, and i don't won't to overwrite those files with each of my installations.

-----

May i know about the state of LoversMB2.esp presented in the LAPF pack?

Is that the latest version of the mod? Is is more up-to-date than this one?

(Judging from the .ini  files - the one in LAPF pack is the Lovers MB2 Revision 4.01 stripped of its buggy / questionable features).

-----

With the LoversMB2.esp "First Person camera mode" doesn't seem to work for me, is there a way to fix it? (when my PC uses the MB spell - view switches to 3rd person. I can still use TLC console command to switch to the First Person mode, but it stays like this when the act finishes, and you've got to use TLC again to turn the view back to the way it should be).

-----

Manual progression setting from LAPF also doesn't work for LoversMB2.esp and so doesn't  the progression keys to change the pose stage / the pose itself from LAPF.

I've noticed that there is the way to set keys manually in .ini but i can't get how. Link from .ini didn't helped, i've used this one instead.

Right now my xLoversMB2.ini section looks like this:

Spoiler

set xLoversMB2Quest.xLoversMB2Quest.sAdvanceStageKey to 57 ; Space
set xLoversMB2Quest.sPreviousStageKey to 34 ; G
set xLoversMB2Quest.sToggleTopKey to 39 ; Semicolon
set xLoversMB2Quest.sToggleBottomKey to 53 ; Forward Slash
set xLoversMB2Quest.sChangePositionKey to 44 ; Z

Z keys work, but Space doesn't.

If it's not possible to make MB2 use the progression setting from LAPF i'd like to set MB2 to use the LAPF progression keys at least, is there a way i can do it?

Spoiler

set xLoversMB2Quest.xLoversMB2Quest.sAdvanceStageKey to ? ; Space
set xLoversMB2Quest.sPreviousStageKey to ? ; Lest Shift + Space
set xLoversMB2Quest.sToggleTopKey to 39 ; Semicolon
set xLoversMB2Quest.sToggleBottomKey to 53 ; Forward Slash
set xLoversMB2Quest.sChangePositionKey to 44 ; Z

MB2  there is a version with better futa setting. Female with penis use male animations.   Sorry no time for searching the Link

If you do not play a futa the LAPF MB2 version is what you need.

----------------------------

"May i just use LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp & LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp from LAPF pack  "

NO NO NO  Read the Lovers creatures page

You install Lovers creatures AFTER LAPF and let it overwrite the LAPF files !  The LAPF LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp  do not work with Lovers Creatures !

If you  want a OMod with both  Mods , you  unpack LAPF in a folder and then Lovers Creatures and let it overwrite the LAPF files. Then you unpack LoversMotionNT 1.9  in the folder and let overwrite.

Then you open the folder and go to ini/LoversCreaturesExtraIni/MotionNT    folder .  Copy everything in that folder and paste it in the ini folder, let overwrite

Then create the OMod.

( And if you ever install Lovers Bitch let it overwrite the dog  meshes, ini animations ,....   everything ! )

------------------

manual advance / automatic advance : You set it in the LAPF setting spell in game.  Cast the Lovers setting spell and go to [Progession Settings]

----------------------

key setting.  You change the ini and save the ini. Done.

And  the Nexus Link you posted and the other Link have the same list  https://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php?title=OnKeyDown

The LAPF friendly PK extender was modified to use the LAPF.  For PK extender to work, you must go into the lovers settings (use the spell - sexual exploits) and set progression to "manual".  The default for the LAPF is automatic. The rest of the controls are in the OP (at the bottom).

Yes, manual progression works.  You have to use the jump key.  If you change they jump key from the default then you may have issues.  I don't recommend changing the default keys.  Too much can go wrong.  Sorry.

The instructions of the LC still apply.  After installing the LAPF you install the LC and say yes to the overwrites.

Yes, the version of MB2 that is included in the LAPF is the most current one that "I" did.  Don't know shit about that other version.  It "looks" like that is a further modification of the one I did that adds futa features.  It says in its read me the advance key is the "h" key.  I'm not into futa, so I don't have a clue what to tell you beyond that.

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Noia do Rio De Janeiro said:

oh, 1 month using this mod and only now that i realized that: the "animated" penis does not work OR the "animated" penis is just the change of the angle of the penis (whose tends to make the penis pass through the characters' bodies)

The "animation" of the penis is controlled by the animation.  If the animation has it flopping around, then it flops around.  If the animation has it just static or moves just slightly, then that is what it does.  The animations that have the most movement are the BJ animations.  Many of the BJ animations the penis bends so that it doesn't come out of the back of the NPC's head.  But no, it is not controllable by the player in game if that is what you were thinking.  This is literally asked and answered in the first Question and Answer of the OP.

If the penis is sticking out of the body, then one or more of the NPC's having sex are out of position.  You can adjust this with the 0-9 keys at the top of your keyboard so the animations are lined up properly.  The animations can be thrown off if the NPC's height varies.  Alignment was initially done with NPC's being the height of Imperials.

In previous versions the penis was a static mesh that animators had to contort the body.  With the intro of the animated penis, the penis can now point in any direction the animator wants, which makes animating a great deal easier and enables a much wider selection of sexual positions possible to recreate.

An example of the penis "moving" during one of the LAPF animations:

23 minutes ago, Noia do Rio De Janeiro said:

oh, after watching the video, i realized i never saw it in my game. how do I activate the penis animation that appears in the video?

You don't activate it.  It is part of the animation.  Depending on what mod you are using to initiate sex, you can switch animations using the animation toggle key.

would i have to go to penis display and activate penis Lover v1.2?

NO!  If you have changed the default penis type then you deactivated the animated penis and that is why your penis is all fucked up.  Next time, don't change shit if you don't know what you are doing.  Sorry if that sounds harsh, but the OP clearly tells you what the LAPF is and does.

if so, how do I activate it, since a message appears saying that the required plugins are missing

You install the required plugins is how you get it to work.  The popup is telling you what to do.  How is this difficult to understand?  Again, I'm not trying to be rude here, this is just straight up clear instructions that you are ignoring and then wondering why your mods aren't working right.

If you still can't figure things out, then post the error messages you are seeing and we will try to help you.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been to Oblivion well since 2012 or so..
SOooo I have a few questions as I setup my system and possibly go back to Oblivion

this is the new version of the old Lovers with PK (just animated penis now) right?

You still use BOSS to sort the mods? Or do you now use Loot

Finally is there a guide to get at least the basics up and running for this. If so please give me a link.. :D 

thank you.

3 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

I haven't been to Oblivion well since 2012 or so..
SOooo I have a few questions as I setup my system and possibly go back to Oblivion

this is the new version of the old Lovers with PK (just animated penis now) right?

Yes.  It is much more than just adding an animated penis, it includes 142 animations made from scratch to include BBB as well.  It also includes a good deal of bug fixes and additions (click the first spoiler in the OP if you want a list of what all has changed).  There is also a link to the supplemental pack that I recommend (see the OP).

7 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

You still use BOSS to sort the mods? Or do you now use Loot

Yes.  Boss for oblivion and Loot for Skyrim/Fallout 4.  Loot doesn't have the history to know what to do with most older mods.

Remember to hand sort lovers mods as per the spoiler here:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

9 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

Finally is there a guide to get at least the basics up and running for this. If so please give me a link.. :D 

There is an install guide to walk you through the basic install for the LAPF and the things it requires included in the LAPF.  

We recommend you go and get all of the non-sex mods from here and the nexus that you want to play the game with like FCOM or OOO or whatever, then come back and install the lovers stuff.

Fejeena has a really thorough guide on the LL stuff and troubleshooting that is definitely worth a read:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/?tab=comments#comment-915257

13 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

thank you.

Of course.  Holler if you get stuck as there are still folks here who will help.

8 hours ago, gregathit said:

Yes.  It is much more than just adding an animated penis, it includes 142 animations made from scratch to include BBB as well.  It also includes a good deal of bug fixes and additions (click the first spoiler in the OP if you want a list of what all has changed).  There is also a link to the supplemental pack that I recommend (see the OP).

Yes.  Boss for oblivion and Loot for Skyrim/Fallout 4.  Loot doesn't have the history to know what to do with most older mods.

Remember to hand sort lovers mods as per the spoiler here:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

There is an install guide to walk you through the basic install for the LAPF and the things it requires included in the LAPF.  

We recommend you go and get all of the non-sex mods from here and the nexus that you want to play the game with like FCOM or OOO or whatever, then come back and install the lovers stuff.

Fejeena has a really thorough guide on the LL stuff and troubleshooting that is definitely worth a read:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/?tab=comments#comment-915257

Of course.  Holler if you get stuck as there are still folks here who will help.

Good I thought it was the case. I don't know any Oblivion mods I want to install. I a haven't been in Oblivion for a long time. Since the very start of my membership here and used the old Lovers PK mod.

I appreciate the time and response to get me started. I will do my homework and have already copied those links into my bookmarks for this.  It is good to see that Feieena still has a fully updated guide to follow for the new .. well new to me :P  Lovers PK version.

It will be a long time setting up and moving depending on my available time but hopefully I have set things up so that I can continue without having to start over again and again.. at least not totally start over from scratch.. like even installing the game scratch level ...

Once I have done my homework and got the majority of the game setup etc. I will then come and Hollar for some more info and suggestions that I most likely will need.

6 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

Once I have done my homework and got the majority of the game setup etc. I will then come and Hollar for some more info and suggestions that I most likely will need.

I'd start with the top 100 mods at the nexus to give you some ideas on what you want (or don't).  

I was a big fan of OOO and used DR6 for fighting.  OOO is MUCH simpler to install that FCOM (which is a huge commitment to install as it combines a ton of mods and is very complicated to install).  

While I stuck with Quarls, there is this guide on graphics:  https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/47591  if you use OOO then this extension:  https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/50286

You also need to decide how you want your NPC's (and yourself to look).  There is MBP (only for mod added NPC's) and Xeo (only vanilla NPC's) and a combo of both MBP/Xeo in XeoSP.  There is also OCO2 (vanilla NPC's).  OCO2 can be used with MBP as MBP is a passive resource that is used by certain mods.  There are others, but these are the major players.

Before you install anything, make a wishlist of everything you think you want and what those mods require.  This way you don't end up with a bunch of mods that require OCO2 and you have Xeo installed instead.  Also before installing things (even if you have a beast of a machine) look at the impact it will have on your game.  Oblivion can be tweaked with utilities to run a great deal more than it used to, but there are some hard limits that you will run into that will drag your framerate down if you just install everything.  Install the must have mods and then see if the game runs well.  Then install a few more to see if performance is still good and so on.

Lovers mods won't have a great deal of impact unless you are running pregnancy mods that spawn children (NPC's can be memory hogs that can cause your frame rate to suffer with too many).

1 hour ago, gregathit said:

I'd start with the top 100 mods at the nexus to give you some ideas on what you want (or don't).  

I was a big fan of OOO and used DR6 for fighting.  OOO is MUCH simpler to install that FCOM (which is a huge commitment to install as it combines a ton of mods and is very complicated to install).  

While I stuck with Quarls, there is this guide on graphics:  https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/47591  if you use OOO then this extension:  https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/50286

You also need to decide how you want your NPC's (and yourself to look).  There is MBP (only for mod added NPC's) and Xeo (only vanilla NPC's) and a combo of both MBP/Xeo in XeoSP.  There is also OCO2 (vanilla NPC's).  OCO2 can be used with MBP as MBP is a passive resource that is used by certain mods.  There are others, but these are the major players.

Before you install anything, make a wishlist of everything you think you want and what those mods require.  This way you don't end up with a bunch of mods that require OCO2 and you have Xeo installed instead.  Also before installing things (even if you have a beast of a machine) look at the impact it will have on your game.  Oblivion can be tweaked with utilities to run a great deal more than it used to, but there are some hard limits that you will run into that will drag your framerate down if you just install everything.  Install the must have mods and then see if the game runs well.  Then install a few more to see if performance is still good and so on.

Lovers mods won't have a great deal of impact unless you are running pregnancy mods that spawn children (NPC's can be memory hogs that can cause your frame rate to suffer with too many).

It will be a learning experience. I am confident that I will mess up.. have to tweak and change mods list and eventually add more as I get experienced. Yes, that means that I will have a  lot of work reworking the load orders and bash patching and the like :( ... Literally, I know more about any other mod and options than I do Oblivion. I don't recognize a single mod reverence you gave. (well maybe OOO for some reason.  (also the Lovers mods)  Likely I will just add some graphics, Lovers PK and a collection of the mods that require that to start with.   I have been thinking of what path I want to go in Oblivion but understand that I will have to take it slow and easy as I learn.

as for spec I can play Cyberpunk and get very respectable frame rates so I should be OK for most setups barring hard limits of the game engine and Oblivion programing. Again, will have to slowly work on that to see how far I can go then pull back from the edge.

Speaking of learning. ... I am wondering if I just should use Wyre Bash for this ( and perhaps Morrowind) for ease of use since bash is a big tool for this. Perhaps later once I understand the working of the mods and such move to MO2.

I'd recommend MO2. 

However you can use Wrye Bash and/or OBMM if you like. 

Google Wrye Bash version 2.95 (should be on github).  The new versions of Wrye are for Skyrim and FO 4 and don't work all that well with oblivion.

There is a guide for Wrye that is really good:  https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/35230

OOO is Oscuro's oblivion overhaul:  https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/46199?tab=description

I recommend it, as well as the OOO shivering isles (link on the above page) addon.

I also recommend DR6 as vanilla combat is pretty bland.  DR6 allows for chopping off body parts and other kill moves (as well as staggers and so on):  https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/26103

Keep in mind, some mods don't play well with lovers stuff:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/12494-mods-that-are-not-compatible-with-lovers/

Morroblivion has a release, and you should be able use LPK mods with it (I've not tried it myself).