You checked the box under the settings right?

Go to Steam > Settings > In-Game and check the box marked "Enable Steam Community In-Game".

You also copied the three files as well as the data folder into the oblivion folder right?  If yes to all of that, try running the obse_loader.exe and see if that gets things to work.

4 hours ago, gregathit said:

You checked the box under the settings right?

Go to Steam > Settings > In-Game and check the box marked "Enable Steam Community In-Game".

You also copied the three files as well as the data folder into the oblivion folder right?  If yes to all of that, try running the obse_loader.exe and see if that gets things to work.

I did all that. When I try running obse_loader.exe, it responds by saying:

"You are trying to use a Steam version of Oblivion. Steam users should launch the game through Steam, not by running obse_loader.exe. If OBSE fails to load, go to Steam > Settings > In-Game and check the box marked "Enable Steam Community In-Game". Please see the instructions in obse_readme.txt for more information."

I also had read obse_readme.txt, but it didnt help.

If that doesn't work, then I have some more questions.  Where is steam installed?  If it is in the default location (program files) then UAC is probably fucking your shit up.  Steam should not be installed there.  I recommend moving it as soon as you can.  Yes, you can move the whole thing without having to redownload all your games.  Holler if this is the case and I'll point you towards instructions to do this.

Also, make sure you are running steam with administrator privileges.  

6 minutes ago, gregathit said:

Try deleting all of the folders and files located here:  My Documents/My Games/Oblivion

The run the game from the steam oblivion play button.  You may have to do this twice.

So, by "everything", you mean:

• Saves folder
  • Bashloadorders.dat
  • Bashloadorders.dat.bak
  • Bashsettings.dat
  • Bashsettings.dat.bak
  • blendsettings.ini
  • Oblivion.ini
  • Oblivion.ini.baked
  • Oblivion.ini.base
  • RendererInfo.txt
  • WyreBashTemp.html

Did I get that right? Just trying to make sure.

4 minutes ago, gregathit said:

If that doesn't work, then I have some more questions.  Where is steam installed?  If it is in the default location (program files) then UAC is probably fucking your shit up.  Steam should not be installed there.  I recommend moving it as soon as you can.  Yes, you can move the whole thing without having to redownload all your games.  Holler if this is the case and I'll point you towards instructions to do this.

Also, make sure you are running steam with administrator privileges.  

My installation of Oblivion is located at D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Oblivion

5 minutes ago, fooob said:

So, by "everything", you mean:

• Saves folder
  • Bashloadorders.dat
  • Bashloadorders.dat.bak
  • Bashsettings.dat
  • Bashsettings.dat.bak
  • blendsettings.ini
  • Oblivion.ini
  • Oblivion.ini.baked
  • Oblivion.ini.base
  • RendererInfo.txt
  • WyreBashTemp.html

Did I get that right? Just trying to make sure.

Before you try that, can you run oblivion through Wyre?  If that still doesn't get obse to work, then yes, move "everything" (including saved games, folders and all files out of the my games oblivion folder (move them to a temp folder that you can create in that directory).  Then run the game through the steam and it will repopulate those files.  Start a new game.  If that works, then we can work on getting wyre bash back working.

9 minutes ago, gregathit said:

Before you try that, can you run oblivion through Wyre?  If that still doesn't get obse to work, then yes, move "everything" (including saved games, folders and all files out of the my games oblivion folder (move them to a temp folder that you can create in that directory).  Then run the game through the steam and it will repopulate those files.  Start a new game.  If that works, then we can work on getting wyre bash back working.

Wyre gave me an application error when I tried launching oblivion through it. I can't do it through Wyre I guess.

So, what do you mean by moving them to a temp folder? I'm not sure where the temporary folder should be put. I'm a bit too cautious when it comes to these things.

Edit: I cut and pasted them into a new folder called Documents\Muh Games

Edit 2: Reread what you said and moved them into yet another new folder called Documents\My Games\The Erder Scrohrs 4 Obrivion

3 minutes ago, gregathit said:

Under your my documents folder just create a folder that you name zTemp (or something like that) and move everything that is in the my documents oblivion folder into the temp folder that you created.  Then run the game through steam.

If i just made a new folder in Documents\My Games, and put them into it, that would work too, right?

OBSE with steam Readme, step by step install, video, ....

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

But everything has already been said in the posts above.

In your anti virus program set  the whole Oblivion folder to the Exception list. Often anti virus programs block some Oblivion dll

14 minutes ago, fejeena said:

OBSE with steam Readme, step by step install, video, ....

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

But everything has already been said in the posts above.

In your anti virus program set  the whole Oblivion folder to the Exception list. Often anti virus programs block some Oblivion dll

I don't have an antivirus program, and I can launch oblivion. OBSE just isnt working.

I've tried the stuff on that thread already. I've enabled Steam Overlay as well. Also, the video is outdated.

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, hana120 said:

I am installing Oblivion on my new hard drive. And I was thinking for later to install two or three loverslab mods like for Sexlabs with Skyrim.
But now I can see that on the pictures, it's not so good.
That's really what's at stake? Big cuts on the body? ?

I don't understand what you want to say ?

You do not like LAPF/Lovers ?  Or something is wrong with your installation of the Mods?

If it's the Mods: Most people start with a wrong installed game , and then no Mods work.

Read my yellow Link below ( in my signature)   All you need before you start with the Oblivion Sex mods.  game installation, OBSE, patches, Mod manager, Nude Bodies, armor-clothes replacer, animations for bouncing breasts, ...   and some tips for the first Lovers Mods.

14 minutes ago, fejeena said:

I don't understand what you want to say ?

You do not like LAPF/Lovers ?  Or something is wrong with your installation of the Mods?

If it's the Mods: Most people start with a wrong installed game , and then no Mods work.

Read my yellow Link below ( in my signature)   All you need before you start with the Oblivion Sex mods.  game installation, OBSE, patches, Mod manager, Nude Bodies, armor-clothes replacer, animations for bouncing breasts, ...   and some tips for the first Lovers Mods.

I didn't say I didn't like it.
I haven't started Oblivion yet.
I was just asking because in the example pictures, you can see cuts. And I wanted to know if that was in play or not.
I'm sorry if I was misunderstood.

Oh , I checked the pictures...

The second picture, with the gap between upper nad lowerbody is a wrong setting in game for the lowerbody during sex.

You can set 6 different lowerbodies  (they are in the mod file ) and you can add more if you use another  body replacer.  The same for female lowerbodies if you play a futa ( shemale).

So no, you do not have gaps/cuts.

Just now, fejeena said:

The second picture, with the gap between upper and lowerbody is a wrong setting in game for the lowerbody during sex.

You can set 6 different lowerbodies  (they are in the mod file ) and you can add more if you use another  body replacer.  The same for female lowerbodies if you play a futa ( shemale).

6 minutes ago, fejeena said:

The second picture, with the gap between upper nad lowerbody is a wrong setting in game for the lowerbody during sex.

Okay. Thank you.
There I am a little bother. I'm trying to install OCO which tells me which patch is missing. I had installed the PNOO but apparently something else is missing. So I uninstall Oblivion, I reinstall it then I install the patch for Oblivion and Shivering Isles then the PNOO.

You can install patches later.  The load order is important, not he install order ( Okay some Mods you have to install in the right order , because they have to overwrite files from other Mods)

Important: Game not in C : program files..

Yes then Shivering Isles and the 1.2.0416 Patch ( think the steam game version is already 1.2.0416 )

And then you can install what you want. Maybe first other dlc  or the Non Officiel Oblivion patches.

Always test your game ! Install not everything at once.

If you have a stable game with nude bodies and most Mods you like (houses, armors, quests ,...)  you can start with the Lovers-sex Mods.

Again!  test often.  If you have installed 10 Mods at once and something didn't work it's hart to find the "bad" Mod.

What Mods do you have ?

LAPF is only a framework , like Sexlab.  You need Mods.

In the LAPF installation in only a masturbation spell for Self/Player and Target/NPC.

In LAPF you do not have animations/sex with 3 or more people. Only masturbation or two people.

Read my yellow Link below, the are some tips for the first sex mods you can use.

EDIT : this is my yellow Link   https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/?do=findComment&comment=915257

And of course

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

and the download section

https://www.loverslab.com/files/category/5-lovers-with-pk/

I have just installed the Plugin Pack 1 with LoversAdultl Play etc.
But if I understand well, there are no spells in this mod even with the additions?
If you want animations, you have to place the npcs manually, right?

The mods I put are Lovers PK (base) and LAPF Supplemental Pack 1.