There are no face sitting animations that I have found in the LAPF version of LoverPK ( there were in the old version ), and just as and example Akor has made a wonderful mod that modifies some of the INI files.  There may be others, I know many of the translations I did for many of the mods that are still played ( on the old wolflore sight ) made it here and were used some were even carried here from and older sight you all may not even know of, and I constantly scanned the gentleman rest area, and translated mods from there before old wolflore even existed.

I did not actually say I would not possibly add the INI Motions I need and I have, I am just reluctant too as I truly wanted to just stay with the LAPF version that I am reasonably sure most people install.

Things get picked up here, and used, and the person that translated them originally or made the item an did all the work to make them use-able in English quite often forgotten.

One of the biggest help to Donkey and I when messing with animations was the inclusion of the Command

set xLoversPkrQuest.xmeRotate180 to 1

added by a Russian, and I can not even remember there name ?.

Other than animations 1-10, I tried to keep the groups of animations close to one another in numbers.  That way you didn't have to search the whole 11 to 200 to find BJ's for example.  It was my intention to fill in most of the gaps in animations, but I ran out of steam after completing the ones that are in the LAPF and it sits as it currently does.  Donkey added about 10 animations or so there at the end, which I included.  I wanted to leave a few slots for modders in case they needed some custom animations for their mods, so it was never my intention to fill all 200 slots.  At least not until modders stopped making oblivion mods.  List attached to this email (also included in the LAPF.

If there are some animations that need to be added, I'd be more than happy to make a patch for those who have the LAPF installed and don't want to mess that up and also update the LAPF main file as well.  

As to the dick always being animated, as was mentioned, it was animated only when needed to keep it inside the partners body, which gives animators more ranges to work with animations than just the up, down or straight out dick from the old packs.  The current issue that the LAPF suffers from is there are so many body types out there and some animations just won't look good with all body types.  I identified what body types the animations would look best with.  If you use another body or scale, then you will need to make adjustments as needed.  I'll have to look around, but I saved blender files of all the animations I made, some of them I've posted on this forum.

Inside the LAPF is a file that states what animations are included in the LAPF and what the old animation number was from the last version of the bbb animation pack that was posted in the lovers resource file when I took over maintenance of that file from Ashal.  Using that list and the numbers as well as the daedra sutra for the lovers resource pack and the daedra sutra for the LAPF, you should be able to quickly identify the animations.  My description of the animations did leave a little to be desired, but I didn't waste much time on the descriptions due to having the daedra sutra out there.

Donkey was a HUGE help in creating the LAPF.  I can't count the number of times he bailed me out when I got stuck.  It was his ini file that I used to standardize the ini files for all the LAPF animations, which of course contained also the "set xLoversPkrQuest.xmeRotate180 to 1"  as well as the UMID number addition.  The ini from Donkey represented the latest and greatest commands as wells as organization.

Spoiler

Animations in LAPF 9-28-13.jpg

yeppers! I used the image you gave and although it was very helpful it even with your best intended descriptions not good enough to be sure what animation really looked like.

This does not bother non quest wham bam thank you Mame mods ( random motions ), but quest mods that need to depict certain motions at certain times need to be correct.   When I made the majority of my mods on the old wolflore sight I had to play quite a bit to see and get the motions I wanted ( I could look at them in Nifskope, but for me was not good enough ( your Karma Sutra was a big help but by the time I moved what mods I had made over here I was not updating them much any more and had all the animations figured out ))

I did not move my mods to the down load area until Ashal threatened to move them there for me if I did not, so download count was never accurate I was no longer updating constantly and people were not having to constantly re-download my mods.

I was part of a team that started with loverPK 1.3 was working with it my self in much earlier versions, but you know that i translated "Lovers" a predecessor I an certain to what eventually became LoverPK.  I translated ungodly amounts of the mods that others took and used for granted. 

For nostalgia I have attached a text insert from the last pack we released  if you want  I can zip up the whole thing, I still have all of the older versions of Lover PK translated, and untranslated, if for any reason you wanted them.

LAPF is a good thing I am just trying to stay with in it's border's or motion limit as best I can, and attempting to get my mods to function properly with it.  I don't like buggering some one Else's mod, so now with LAPF being your mod, my adding to it or changing it would to me be wrong.

I was mainly just hoping when posting here first time for something like the Karma sutra, with images, depicting the number, and image of each motion.   I guess that does not exist, but I was hoping something like that did exist.  Your Karma Sutra was a great help, and a super idea when you released it though a little late for me I am sure it helped a lot of people.

I will plug along, and when I reach the point where I need to add some of the Motions I have and need, I will add them in the blank places I guess.

I was just trying to avoid moving away from the default LAPF.

EDIT >> by the way the Old gentleman rest area was the web sight where we would track down all the loversPK stuff. It is long a go defunk, but was a great source for untranslated LPK mods at one time. I added this because a lot of people may not understand the UMID insert documentation about that.

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Backup Wolflore Forum Text!!!.txt

8 hours ago, valvadi said:

Excuse me, I'm encountering bug which shows text of "[NPC X]sex is not ready" whenever I trying to set some npc to do intercourse with lovers tachicat2, or when i cast instill lust to her, nothing happens, can anyone helps? I tried bug fix option on the sex config menu but nothing is fixed..

It's not a missing animation , the error mesage looks different.

Did you or a NPC had sex with MyuseSex ?  Looks like a script error and sex was not ended correctly.

See here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/?tab=comments#comment-915257

scroll down to

Sex does not start ( error message)

You have to end the sex spell with the console.

3 hours ago, fejeena said:

It's not a missing animation , the error mesage looks different.

Did you or a NPC had sex with MyuseSex ?  Looks like a script error and sex was not ended correctly.

See here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/?tab=comments#comment-915257

scroll down to

Sex does not start ( error message)

You have to end the sex spell with the console.

I don't remember having sex with her or knowing her doing sex with other while i'm moving (afaik, moving through different area while NPC doing sex will recreate this kind of error message)

I tried removing the script but it shown that myuse doesn't have sex script.. (and the error message still appear) The weird thing is it also affects my other save file that has different race and play trough, lastly the sex works fine when i tried to let her sex with her consent (command her to train with other slave and they have a deal), but when i force her with spell like tachicat2 or asking to have sex with her through dialogue, the error pops up..

OK then she does not have the spell.  But normally the "is not ready" message you get when the NPC still have the spell.

Sex with most other NPCs works?

Have you tried a new game ? new character and test if you can have sex with her. If sex works you have done something wrong and the bug is in your save.

Have you changed your laod order ? New Mods , delete mods ?

It happens after slave training. Have you ended the training ? Training partner killed  and a slave script still try to train the NPC ?

Test a new game.  and if sex works you know it is not a wrong Mod.

Then you can load load old saves untill you find a working save.

! but maybe your load order is not right and the bug can happen again.

------------------------

Lovers checks if a NPC/Player is ready:

if me.IsActor && me.GetDisabled==0
    if me.GetDead==0 && me.IsRidingHorse==0
    if me.IsSwimming==0 && (me.GetSitting==0 || (me.GetIsCreature && me.GetSitting==10)) && me.GetUnconscious==0
    if me.IsSpellTarget xLoversMain==0 && me.GetItemCount xLoversPkrIdentifier==0 && me.GetItemCount xLoversPkrEquipFuncItem==0
    if IsSummonable me==0

I am sure the first 3 lines we can ignore.  And the last ( you have not summoned the NPC )

The line

if me.IsSpellTarget xLoversMain==0    &&     me.GetItemCount xLoversPkrIdentifier==0     &&      me.GetItemCount xLoversPkrEquipFuncItem==0

The first is the spell you already tried ( xx03BFD5)

The item "xLoversPkrIdentifier " you can try

removeItem xx00080C 10 

and "xLoversPkrEquipFuncItem"

removeItem xx000813 10

xx is the Lovers esm,  in your load oder 03

Don't know if  a NPC can have 10 items but better a high value.

If you still can have no sex I don't know what else can be wrong.

Sex with other NPC is all just fine, it's just Myuse..

i tried new game and summon her next to me and tried to use tachicat2 spell but alas, it's still the same error, even when i remove most of unnecessary non lovers mod

this is my current load order..

Spoiler

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
x117race.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
RealisticLeveling.esm
No Lights Flicker.esm
A_Bloody_Mess.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Knights.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
NLF Orrery.esp
NLF VileLair.esp
NLF MehrunesRazor.esp
NLF FrostCrag.esp
NLF Knights.esp
GOSH.esp
GOSH Region Ambiance.esp
FLY Armor and Clothing - Non-replacers.esp
ArchmageSorceress.esp
Full Metal Bikini Mark II.esp
DS Mage's Belt.esp
P1DkeyChain.esp
Bag of Holding.esp
DSweapons -01.esp
Dark souls Shields.esp
x117 Helmet Helper.esp
Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul.esp
Mass Outfit Redesign.esp
tbskGuardsFeatures.esp
ChaseCameraMod.esp
VanillaCombatEnhanced.esp
VCEClassOverhaul.esp
Magic Effects OBSE Tweaks.esp
EnchantmentMastery.esp
LBHMF.esp
Sprinting_Obv_2x.esp
Lightweight Potions.esp
Magicka Regen x8.esp
Faster Level Up x100.esp
Level Based Summon Cap.esp
Enemy Weapons dont drop.esp
ResetEmotionAfterCombat.esp
OCSS.esp
DropLitTorchOBSE.esp
Spell Delete.esp
SummonMerchantSpell.esp
Active_Inventory_Spell_1.2.esp
SetEssentialActors.esp
Resurrect Dead Spell.esp
Recharge Spell.esp
Dungeon Poses 1.1.esp
BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
LoversPower.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LoversHypnosis.esp
LoversTachiCat2.esp
LSTBravilUnderground.esp
LSTaddonoutH.esp
Secret Sanctuary v1.esp
SetBody.esp
Hart's Boners.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
ChanponSimpleDef.esp
Beautiful_Women_DB_Addon.esp
Beautiful_Women_NiceOnly.esp
Beautiful_Women_NotSoNice_Bonus.esp
Beautiful_Women_SI.esp
Beautiful_Women_Vampires.esp
Handsome_Gents_Addon.esp
Handsome_Gents_Bonus.esp
Handsome_Gents_DB_Addon.esp
Handsome_Gents_SI.esp
Handsome_Gents_Vampires.esp
From2ch Lives.esp
F2L_FaceChange.esp
F2LAddon_MSElves.esp
F2LHideRaces.esp
117NPCs.esp
Summer_ENB.esp
HiPerfTorch.esp
_No_ persistant enchantment glow fix-1843.esp
[GFX]_Initial_Glow-all.esp
A Bloody Mess - Bloody Fights.esp
A Bloody Mess - Armor Shader Supression.esp
CombatFPSBooster.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
Duke Patricks - BASIC Script Effect Silencer.esp
kuerteeCleanUp.esp
Purge Cell Buffers - Loading.esp

and lastly, i tried removing those script item on her, but the problem still reside.. if there's no other solution, the only next step for me is just clean install them from scratch again

Thank you for your response Fejeena

If the NPC is already engaged in an animation or script, then lovers can't run until the animation finishes.  Sometimes an NPC can become "stuck".  An example is sitting.  You will typically get an error message if you try to hit someone with the spell while they are sitting.  Sometimes they get stuck just because the engine is old and wonky.  There is a lovers spell to clear all the animations running if all else fails in the lovers settings.

Summon ? You used the console to move the NPC to the player.? She is not a summond NPC., right?

Load order should work, but I do not know many of your Mods.

dls Unofficial Patches should be right after the dlc they patch. And the NLF xxxxDLCxxxx.esp also right after the dlc/after the Unofficial Patch ( But that should not cause the Lovers sex bug )

Like this
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
NLF MehrunesRazor.esp

Load order: see  
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

Check this

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/12494-mods-that-are-not-compatible-with-lovers/

Have you animation, idle Mods ?

Sorry , I don't know what's wrong in your game.

15 hours ago, galgat said:

I will plug along, and when I reach the point where I need to add some of the Motions I have and need, I will add them in the blank places I guess.

I was just trying to avoid moving away from the default LAPF.

No worries.  I have no problem creating a patch.  If you upload the ini files and the kf files and what number you want them to be, I'll create the patch and also update the main download.  

4 hours ago, gregathit said:

No worries.  I have no problem creating a patch.  If you upload the ini files and the kf files and what number you want them to be, I'll create the patch and also update the main download.  

Just so you know only reason I was looking for a little speed up in doing this.

My system is 10 years old, it is a small server tower ( plug in and out HD access is easy, I love this system ), I have about 10 terabyte of storage on it, I mean I have changed out the mother board, upped the ram, and vid card, but it has reached it's limit.

So I ordered a new system or the components to put it all together.  And I am almost sure I will lose some stuff during the swap from win 7 to 10, I mean I will try not too, but I know it will happen.  And setting up everything is like takes for me month's to get stuff back right again, I will get the major items transferred pretty easy, but it will take quite a bit to get it all even close to like this system.

So I was trying to finish up a few loose ends, before my new system arrives.  And possibility of losing a lot of stuff is high.

EDIT >> the other catch is I have to play test from start to finish, in order to see if I missed anything in the quest's.. That takes some time, I mean even knowing where to go my quests still take quite a bit of time to finish.

22 hours ago, valvadi said:

Sex with other NPC is all just fine, it's just Myuse..

i tried new game and summon her next to me and tried to use tachicat2 spell but alas, it's still the same error, even when i remove most of unnecessary non lovers mod

this is my current load order..

Reveal hidden contents

and lastly, i tried removing those script item on her, but the problem still reside.. if there's no other solution, the only next step for me is just clean install them from scratch again

Thank you for your response Fejeena

There was and Item a part of loversPK token you could add to a NPC and that NPC would not be able to have sex, and I think you may have gotten a pop up window similar to what you described when and NPC had this token added.  I placed them On my Pimps ( and other NPC ), and removed them as needed when I wanted them to have sex, and put them back on the pimp when I did not want them to have sex.

Not saying that is the problem, but it could be that or something similar.

EDIT >> the token is testy to use, if a script does not check for it ( LoversPK should auto check for it, but does not always do so correctly ), it can cause pop ups like "So an So want's to have sex with So, an So, but they are not ready" Not exactly like that but similar

The token  xLoversPkrDisableH "Lover Banned" [CLOT:01000818]

But I don't know a Mod that add the token to  NPCs during sex , in game.  He had sex with the NPC, so the DisableH token was added later in the game.

His NPC "Myuse"  seems to be his own  creation, so I am sure he didn't add the token to the NPC. And he has the problem with other NPCs too. I am sure he did not add the token with the console to  the NPCs.

But to be sure

Player.removeItem xx000818 10

xx is Lovers with PK esm

---------------------

And galgat, keep Windows  7 !!!!

Modding with Win 10 is shit.  I have now full working CSE

CSE 51 cashes like Vanilla CS

CSE 81 crashes more ofter as CSE51 with Win7  and some functions you can not use. If you want to add a kf file , you click the button to select it in the folder  but the CS freeze.  You have to use Task Manager and close the CS.   And there is CTD  with AI packages.

The game crashes more often.

NifSkope buttons flickers.

Keep Win 7 for Oblivion !

Yeah I hate losing win 7 >>> I feel very safe with it, and I know I am going to be cursing win 10 when I get it. ?

But I have little choice I have seen a lot of game threads where people are complaining about different games trying to get them to work is a pain in the arse.

And some older games just not working at all.  I put it off about as long as I could.

I am not sure how I can keep it, I mean I will still have this system, but keeping both easy accessible might be troublesome.

But I know that is good advise ;)

You can use 2 windows versions.

You use Win 10 for internet   and Win7 only offline for Oblivion (because there are no more security updates for Win7 )

Goggle : windows 10 and windows 7 dual boot

I only get german results and can not post you a good Link how to do it.

3 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

I'm not 100% sure if this is the right place to ask, but there is a way to reduce the camera speed while fucking? It's way too fast, a quick pressure to move it makes it go quite far from the "events"..

As I remember no, the camera I think was totally based on your FPS, capping the FPS might help you some, and mouse sensitivity setting may help a little .  But I may be wrong on this.

If I am I would be glad to know of a way to.

I have heard that some people use and Xbox controller and can slow it some also with the controller stick.  I may google some maybe some one has done something to help sense I last played, but that is my memory on that.

EDIT >> might look up s little on this "SetFlyCameraSpeedMult/SFCSM"

use in console

SetFlyCameraSpeedMult .5

done in console, that would half the speed. Requires OBSE ver 21

So I have not tried, but looks like now there is a way to maybe handle it ?

2 hours ago, galgat said:

As I remember no, the camera I think was totally based on your FPS, capping the FPS might help you some, and mouse sensitivity setting may help a little .  But I may be wrong on this.

If I am I would be glad to know of a way to.

I have heard that some people use and Xbox controller and can slow it some also with the controller stick.  I may google some maybe some one has done something to help sense I last played, but that is my memory on that.

EDIT >> might look up s little on this "SetFlyCameraSpeedMult/SFCSM"

use in console

SetFlyCameraSpeedMult .5

done in console, that would half the speed. Requires OBSE ver 21

So I have not tried, but looks like now there is a way to maybe handle it ?

I'll try the next time, thanks!!

1 hour ago, Verasmile2 said:

I'll try the next time, thanks!!

It works fine, but LoverPK moves players around with the same arrows that you use to look around with so setting it to low may start making your attempts to look at what is going on, start moving the characters while in a sex act rather fast.  For me .5 or .4 seemed to be about as low as I should go.

I imagine I might open the LPK scripts and find a way to circumvent this by checking the multiplier setting, to work with the Action movement, but not sure if would be worth the trouble.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick question, trying to reinstall a build of Oblivion whilst I wait to work out whats going on with my FO4 build...

In the original installation tutorial it mentions renaming Pluggy with " _HUD" at the end, which I've done, but I get an error message saying "Pluggy must not be renamed for it work correctly" when I try and launch the game.

Is the latest version of LAPF ok with the normal plugin name? If not, how do I rename it without the file force closing?

2 minutes ago, Zuxuliax said:

Just a quick question, trying to reinstall a build of Oblivion whilst I wait to work out whats going on with my FO4 build...

In the original installation tutorial it mentions renaming Pluggy with " _HUD" at the end, which I've done, but I get an error message saying "Pluggy must not be renamed for it work correctly" when I try and launch the game.

Is the latest version of LAPF ok with the normal plugin name? If not, how do I rename it without the file force closing?

Nevermind, me being a retard again. For anyone looking through necro posts (probably me in three years time) rename pluggy OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_HUD, not OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_HUD.dll

change the Pluggy dll file name from "OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dll" to "OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_HUD.dll". (Only change the .dll file name, leave the .dlx name the way it is!)

Do you have a Mod that need the HUD function?  LAPF does not need Pluggy HUD.   And I hve not Mod that need the HUD function.

But I once had a HUD-Mod and the puggy renaming worked fine.  But I had more crashes in game  and haven't used Pluggy HUD for years.

On 6/16/2020 at 6:56 AM, fejeena said:

change the Pluggy dll file name from "OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dll" to "OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_HUD.dll". (Only change the .dll file name, leave the .dlx name the way it is!)

Is this something that should always be done, or only if there are issues?
I never bothered renaming my pluggy.

! Don't do it if you don't need it !

Only if you have a Mod that need Pluggy HUD function.  Only a few Mods need it.

New Mods use MenuQue.

I have not renamed my Pluggy.dll   and I don't use Mods that need HUD function.

As I said Pluggy HUD caused more crashes in my game, therefore I avoid all mods that need HUD function.