4 hours ago, DaGeDiaoDiao said:

Hi, all, I wanted to make a mod which gives a sex effect on the condition that it's the first time sex, how does one go about doing that?

There are tokens. Many many tokens, many more than the below.

• xLoversPkrCountSex<000800>: Number of times the owner has had sex. Oral sex doesn't count.
  • xLoversPkrCountSperm<000801>: Number of total ejaculations, only males have this. Anal sex doesn't count.
  • xLoversPkrCountSpermV<000802>: Total number of getting ejaculated, only females have this. Anal sex doesn't count.

Thank you for the reply:

However, I noticed something rather quickly, the scripts were not written in Construction Set. If I attempt to save any script at all, the program spazzes out, saying, for instance, that "The Command Call is not valid".

What scripting tools were used? And how do I check if those scripts work correctly?

4 minutes ago, Huntterx said:

So I'm using slof's boner mod for the male animations and instead of using v5 ones, it uses a v4 one that stretches. Anyone know a fix? 

Yes.  Stop using slof's boner mod.  The reason for it is in the name LAPF (lovers animated penis framework).  If you want to use the new "animated" animations then you MUST use the boners that come with the LAPF.  If you don't, then you need to go back and install the outdated lovers resource pack and lovers with pk pack.

If it sounds like I am being a dick, it is because ALL of this information is right in the OP and is right in the tech support section (see all the pinned threads).

31 minutes ago, gregathit said:

Yes.  Stop using slof's boner mod.  The reason for it is in the name LAPF (lovers animated penis framework).  If you want to use the new "animated" animations then you MUST use the boners that come with the LAPF.  If you don't, then you need to go back and install the outdated lovers resource pack and lovers with pk pack.

If it sounds like I am being a dick, it is because ALL of this information is right in the OP and is right in the tech support section (see all the pinned threads).

ah alright, and you don't sound like a dick mate, I just missed some information

Ok so im a noob to LAPF and now trying to use Lovers penis yet it states I dont have the required plugins, I do not know which plugins it means and I probably missed the post talking about it.

Edit: I reinstalled oblivion from scratch and made sure LAPF over written everysingle thing, yet still says im missing the plugins for Lovers Penis

Capture.PNG

I'm confused.  Are you using the default lovers meshes or still trying to use slof's?  

Make sure that the settings in game and on the ini files are using the default meshes.

Try that and holler back. 

Also fix your load order.  Hint:  Move loversidle... and loversanim... down to the bottom of your load order and lovers MB2 is above them.

Load order !! Even your DLCs are in wrong order... and unofficial patches ,...

Read my yellow Link below.

And Lovers: Do not change the penis settings in the settings spell !!!! The default setting is what you need. ( Slofs Boners v3/v4 Automatic )

And start a new game to test if it works  !!!!! In your old saves are all the old bugs and the wrong settings !!!!

Yes.  There is a setting to turn it on and off.  There is a separate mod called sperm splash ex  that gives different settings.

Some helpful links:

1.  Discriptions of mods:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/2.

2.  SpermSplashEX:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/20-outdated-lovers-minor-mod-pack/

3.  LAPF supplemental pack:  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/355-lovers-supplemental-plugin-pack/

The above should answer your question and also help with other questions that may arise.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, cytadel said:

Hello! It seems when i try to have sex of any kind other than rape i`m stuck in a loop and just changing positions without decreasing any SP. What am i supposed to do then?

You can post your load order.

Or read my yellow link below

During rape the sex is "automatic",  during normal sex you can set in the Lovers settings "automatic progress" or "manually" with key ( normally the grab key = Z ) then you must press the key during sex to get for stage 1  to stage 4 (orgasm)

cytadel: Sort your Mods!!! The esm and DLCs are in the right order...but between the esm and dlc there should be the armor-clothes mods and the malebody replacerV5,...  And below your DLCs yourload order is a mess.

Read my yellow Link below!!!

After sorting your mods you should start a new game ( at least for testing. If the sex works you can try a old save, but it is better to start a new game )

And if you still have sex problems deactivate Lovers with PK Extender !!!

----------------

But when did it start that the sex progress did not work anymore?  Delete/deactivate the Mods you have installed since then. Test if sex works again , and if it works you activate Mod by mod to find the "bad" mod.

• 1 month later...

Hello, thanks for the great work, but I am sorry, there are issues with tutorial:

1) Installations of all omods oberwrites stuffs already existing, but its not explained at all, and we do not know if we do the stuffs correctly

2) In the recommendations, you ask to deleted files in data/ini files, but there is no ini folder at all in the data folder ...

3) 4b. (VERY MUCH Recommended? Delete all nif files numbered 1 to 200 from this folder:
Oblivion\data\meshes\idleobjects\Lovers\   There is no \idleobjects\Lovers\  folder im my oblivion/sata/meshes folder ...

Certain files do get overwritten from time to time.  The  "LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp" and "LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp" files that comes stock with LAPF covers basic NPC animations while updated versions come with the Lovers Creatures mod that requires newer versions for 'Creature' animations.  Just remember... these two files must be LAST in your LAPF mod order.  ( Knowing WHY things work helps.  And I'm still a moron on this system. )

You would be correct if you are installing LAPF in a *virgin* installation of Oblivion.  ;)    If you had not installed Lovers with PK, you clearly would not have the custom /lovers folder within /idleanims at all.  Likewise, the /ini folder you have been searching is also a custom folder.  It is created by mods that read/write their own versions of .ini files.

When asked to delete the data from the /ini folder, this would be in reference to files that handle custom motion data for the sex animations (01_Motion.ini  for example and subfolders within).  Likewise, the /lovers folder within /idleanims has animation .nif files, though very few with a fresh LAPF installation right now.  Obviously, you have no such data until LAPF is installed or are working with an earlier version of the Lovers series.

And the /ini folder within your data folder is only created by custom mods like Lovers that saves/reads data from it.  It's  NOT exclusive to just those that make Lovers mods.  Anyone can make an INI file that points to the folder.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi. I have read the OP. I installed OBSE and this mod, but when I start the game, it keeps telling me something like, "LAPF requires OBSE. You didn't read the instructions, did you" over and over. I have triple checked, and I have the most recent OBSE from the OBSE page (which is 2.something). Please advise