Yes, ID are in the esp

You create new folders with your new sound files.

Then in the esp you create new sounds ( with ID names and path to your new folders/files, and sound settings:  You can copy and rename some existing Lovers sound entries) 

For a full Lovers sound in game you need 5 consensual, 5 for rape sounds.   So 10  new esp entries fore one full Lovers sound.

If you want 10 new voices (41 to 50 ) you need 100 esp entries ( ID name with path and sound settings)

All in the Lovers with PK.esp ( not in the esm ). Also the two scripts are in the esp.

20 hours ago, fejeena said:

Yes, ID are in the esp

You create new folders with your new sound files.

Then in the esp you create new sounds ( with ID names and path to your new folders/files, and sound settings:  You can copy and rename some existing Lovers sound entries) 

For a full Lovers sound in game you need 5 consensual, 5 for rape sounds.   So 10  new esp entries fore one full Lovers sound.

If you want 10 new voices (41 to 50 ) you need 100 esp entries ( ID name with path and sound settings)

All in the Lovers with PK.esp ( not in the esm ). Also the two scripts are in the esp.

Ok ... which option should I choose in the construction set to create a new ID for the sound?

Load the Lovers with PK.esp

And sounds are in sounds. There where you have armor, clothes, NPC, statics, funiture,...  you have also sounds.

Check the Lovers sound you have, and do the same with your new sound. You can create copies and rename the IDs, so you must not do all the setting, only change the path to your new sound folders.

• 1 month later...

I guess this is sort of an off-topic question, but it is about LAPF

I am making a mod that changes the faction reactions inside different factions that are already in game. (but i am lazy as hell and i live in Spain where the beer is too cheap to say no to so it will take a while to finish). The faction system is already pretty nicely done but there are some "problems" with it that will need some extra coding to get around.

So i was thinking, LAPF and Joburg (they are the ones I have checked out in CS) use tokens for alot of things. Joburg for example adds tokens to a stalker npc when rape begins that replaces the npc's aggression. So aggression is set to 0 but he has 50 aggression tokens, that later are counted and added to his aggression again. Maybe use tokens instead of adding new factions then, i was thinking, since it seems to work well in this framework.

But why doesn't Joburg and LAPF use variables instead of tokens? NPCs who have had sex or been raped and so on could just have been saved in an array instead, right? Are tokens better for the games engine, or are they faster to use or more simple? Because LAPF and Joburg still uses array for alot of other things.

1 hour ago, kukenmellantuttarna said:

But why doesn't Joburg and LAPF use variables instead of tokens? NPCs who have had sex or been raped and so on could just have been saved in an array instead, right? Are tokens better for the games engine, or are they faster to use or more simple? Because LAPF and Joburg still uses array for alot of other things.

Why tokens? Primarily it's because LAPF, formerly Lovers with PK, formerly just Lovers, itself predates obse arrays which was introduced in v0017. They had backward compatibility to care about.

Secondarily, because token isn't bad. It's not better than arrays, but not particularly worse than them either. In a way it's even more efficient, so we still have some use for them (notably, it saves you the trouble of maintaining array especially when you have to manage many actors). In ess file one item is merely 14 bytes (subrecord magic word - 4 bytes, subrecord size indicator - 2 bytes, item formid - 4 bytes, quantity - 4 bytes). Considering integer is stored as double in obse, it's not a bad deal.

12 minutes ago, movomo said:

Why tokens? Primarily it's because LAPF, formerly Lovers with PK, formerly just Lovers, itself predates obse arrays which was introduced in v0017. They had backward compatibility to care about.

Secondarily, because token isn't bad. It's not better than arrays, but not particularly worse than them either. In a way it's even more efficient, so we still have some use for them (notably, it saves you the trouble of maintaining array especially when you have to manage many actors). In ess file one item is merely 14 bytes (subrecord magic word - 4 bytes, subrecord size indicator - 2 bytes, item formid - 4 bytes, quantity - 4 bytes). Considering integer is stored as double in obse, it's not a bad deal.

Ah ok, yes it does seem a bit easier to just check if an actor has tokens than to find him in an array.

BTW i got your message on the Nexus about Setbody and how to add new body types. Just haven't gotten around to doing it yet ?

Next question then, and i think the answer to this might be among these 49 pages, but maybe not:

What determines if a Lovers mod should go below or above the Lovers with PK.esp in the load order? I follow the load order Fejeena has posted, but some are not there. It says the rest should just go above SetBody.esp , but above Lovers with PK.esp also, or below it?

For example LoverJoystick has Lovers with PK.esp and SetBody.esp as masters, but in the reverse order of the official load order.

Joburg and RaperS are above Lovers with pk, while escaperape and rapeslave is below. What determines this? They all use the empty scripts from Lovers with PK.esm that the .esp later fills up.

Maybe it's not a very good idea to have an extremely long and unpronounceable name, then. I do remember the message but not name. :D I happened to be reading some Warhammer 40k wiki article and your name's harder than a daemon's true name there. Or maybe not because they never tell me what it actually was...

41 minutes ago, kukenmellantuttarna said:

What determines if a Lovers mod should go below or above the Lovers with PK.esp in the load order?

If some mod modifies something in LPK esp, then it should go below it, obviously. Lovers joystick is a very rare instance of such mod.

SetBody itself doesn't really matter, it can be anywhere. It's just that I had setbody above all Lovers mods at the time I wrote it when many others used to place it below Lovers mods. ( I still do, it doesn't really matter) So you can even safely modify Joystick's master list. doesn't matter really, purely script mod.

As for the others I don't have much to tell. In theory quite many of them are load order agnostic. Like has it dialog? changes anim priority?  But then I'm not a load order expert. I suspect that they are more of an empirical/heuristic knowledge.

20 hours ago, movomo said:

Maybe it's not a very good idea to have an extremely long and unpronounceable name, then. I do remember the message but not name. :D I happened to be reading some Warhammer 40k wiki article and your name's harder than a daemon's true name there. Or maybe not because they never tell me what it actually was...

Haha no i use another name there. There are so many logins you always have to make and i have this bad habit of making different ones on different sites. "kuk" means cock, and it's sort of funny to put a silly name on pages where i never intend to participate anyway, maybe just download some stuff. Then comes the day when i actually start talking to people and the problems start ?  On nexus my login is kallekukhuve.

On 6/5/2014 at 4:12 PM, Killzone250 said:

Lovers with PK.esm

xLoversDef - Lovers Receiver
xLoversOff - Lovers Attacker
xLoversPkrAbort - Lovers Abort
xLoversPkrBodyType - Lovers Body Type
xLoversPkrCharacter - Lovers Character - Used to give personality type to PC and NPC
xLoversPkrContraception - Lovers Contraceptive Status
xLoversPkrCountPRape - Lovers Raped Player Count - No times this NPC raped PC
xLoversPkrCountPRapeFinish - Lovers Succesful Rape Count - ???
xLoversPkrCountPRapeV - Lovers Raped by Player Count - No times this NPC was raped by PC
xLoversPkrCountPRapeVFinish - Lovers Successful Rape Victim Count - no times raped by PC
xLoversPkrCountPSex - Lovers Sex with Player Count - No times had sex with PC
xLoversPkrCountPSperm - Lovers Player Sperm Count - No times this NPC cum with PC
xLoversPkrCountPSpermV - Lovers Orgasm Counter - ???
xLoversPkrCountRape - Lovers Rape Count - No of rapes committed
xLoversPkrCountRapeV - Lovers Rape Victim Count - No of times was raped
xLoversPkrCountSex - Lovers Sex Count - No times had sex
xLoversPkrCountSperm - Lovers Sperm Count - No times cum
xLoversPkrCountSpermV - Lovers Orgasm Count - No times PC orgasimed
xLoversPkrCreatureExpCount - Lovers Creature Experience
xLoversPkrCreatureType - Lovers Creature
xLoversPkrDisableH - Lover Banned - Banned from sex via menu command
xLoversPkrEquipFuncItem - Lovers Equipment
xLoversPkrFlagSlave - Lovers Slave
xLoversPkrFlagTFC - Lovers TFC
xLoversPkrIdentifier - Lovers SEX
xLoversPkrIsEjaculationToVagina - Lovers Cum
xLoversPkrIsGhost - Lovers Ghost
xLoversPkrLastPSexMinsPassed - Lovers Minutes Past
xLoversPkrPartnerExpCount - Lovers Experience - No of unique lovers
xLoversPkrRelationship - Lovers Relationship
xLoversPkrScenario - Lovers Scenario
xLoversPkrSPosGroupM - Lovers Position
xLoversPkrStep - Lovers Stage
xLoversPkrStop - Lovers Halt
xLoversPkrTopic - Lovers Conversation
xLoversPkrVoice - Lovers VoiceSet
xLoversSPosCreatureM - Lovers Creature Position
xLoversSPosM - Lovers Position
xLoversStageM - Lovers Stage

Which one is being used be the people standing in a ring watching when someone is getting raped?

That are not Mods , that are Lovers token.

Rape and spectators are not set with token. Only how often Player/NPC had raped and was raped is count with token.

And spectators are used in many Mods.

In scripts that starts sex can be spectators enabled.

In the scripts:
That is rape ( 128 - This is a rape, offender is raping defender ) And spectators will watch.
    set xLoversQuest.DefNudeFlag to 128
    set xLoversQuest.OffNudeFlag to 128

And this is

set xLoversQuest.OffNudeFlag to 128+512

set xLoversQuest.DefNudeFlag to 128+512

512 - This sex does not cause nearby NPCs to come over and watch

So it can be in many Lovers Mods

If there is no setting in a Mod script the default Lovers with PK settings are used.

In the Lovers setting spell you can set spectators "on and off"

Cast the setting spell

click [Sex Effects]

and then you have "Show Spectators: Allow " Click it to disable it.

4 hours ago, fejeena said:

That are not Mods , that are Lovers token.

Haha no of course not!

I found it, it is an aipackage, xLoversPkrVisitorAI.

Another question: 

I am changing stuff in Joburg. And it checks in there for distance from the PC.

Is there any script in Lovers with PK that sets distance from PC as well?

I want to change Joburg so stalkers can follow targets to new cells, and i sort of know what to do in Joburg, but if there are similar distance checks in Lovers with PK i will have to read through all that code and understand it as well. And Joburg already took a long time to wrap my head around.

xLoversPkrVisitorAI  is the AI package, but that is not the enable/disable spectators.

If you delete the AI pack the game can crash.  The script will enable "follow" and add the AI pack to the NPC, if there is not AI Pack I do not know if the game crashes.

You can change the AI package. I change it so that the spectatores are not in sneak mode. Why should they sneak? They are standing next to me. Are they shortsighted and have to crouch to have a better view?

You can change the pack to "stay at current location"  so they will not come and watch.
Or use the Lovers setting " Show Spectators: "
-------------------------

Your other question:
In Joburg you must change the AI Packs
delete the condition.
IsPlayerMovingIntoNewSpace.
Then NPC can follow in other cells.

The distance you set in the LoverJoburg.ini
;Stalker sight distance
set xLoversJoburg.StalkerDistance to 1800
;Stalker sight distance (indoor)
set xLoversJoburg.StalkerDistanceIndoor to 1000
The Lovers with PK  spectators distance is not in the ini... 
I do not know in which script it is.
16 hours ago, fejeena said:
In Joburg you must change the AI Packs
delete the condition.
IsPlayerMovingIntoNewSpace.
Then NPC can follow in other cells.

The distance you set in the LoverJoburg.ini
;Stalker sight distance
set xLoversJoburg.StalkerDistance to 1800
;Stalker sight distance (indoor)
set xLoversJoburg.StalkerDistanceIndoor to 1000

Ah nice! Thanks! I think i have seen that when i looked in the packages before but i forgot about it.

Theres is also this code in various scripts:

if distpc < 0 || distpc >= 7000 || distpct < 0 || distpct >= 7000 || me.HasName == 0 || tar.HasName == 0
        DebugPrint "xLoversJoburg %n or %n disappearance (dist:%.0f)" me tar dist
        me.Call xLoversJoburgCautionMessage cautionwait tar 1
        me.Call xLoversJoburgStalkingFinish tar
        set step to -1
        return
    endif

It's in both the quest script, the stalkingtoken and in the execute script. It makes the stalking not happening if the npcs are too far away from the PC, and in the stalkingtoken it finished the stalking, so i need to changes those lines as well.

16 hours ago, fejeena said:

xLoversPkrVisitorAI  is the AI package, but that is not the enable/disable spectators.

If you delete the AI pack the game can crash.  The script will enable "follow" and add the AI pack to the NPC, if there is not AI Pack I do not know if the game crashes.

No i wanted to check the safety of stalking targets. I have a condition that if other npcs can see the stalking target and they have more than a certain disposition towards the target and are not watching someone else getting raped, the stalker "gets afraid" and doesn't begin rape or stalking of the target. So i wanted to find what it was that made them come and watch.

Stalking when the NPC is more than 7000 away ? He/she can not see and hear you.  Even if he can see you ( no trees or houses ) he can not tell if you are a man or a woman.  :classic_laugh:

7000 is very far away.

The spectators:
Think it is the "set xLoversQuest.OffNudeFlag to 128 "
If set is set to rape Lovers allow spectators. If you set "Show Spectators: " in the LoversSetting no No you have no spectators.
But you want spectators.
Do not know how is it calculated  , but seems it use the same Joburg settings as the stalkers. In my game I have set Female-female to 0
And if my female player is raped/stalked by a male no females come to watch.

No no, it is a test if the player is close, and then npc start stalking eachother. I like it that i run through an area and there is a sex scene already going on when i arrive. This wont happen if the distance is too close, because then the npcs start stalking each other first when i am there. 7000 is the default, its about 100m. I have it changed to 20000 ;) But still this makes no difference in inns with many cells, because the upstairs of such inns is 340000000 something units away, so i have the remove the distance check. Or for example, one of the very horny guests wants to screw the kitchen maid in the basement. This wont happen if i somehow don't remove these checks. I thought i had done it yesterday but i am missing something. I like it that i enter the basement for example and the orc from the bar is already down there screwing the cleaning girl

• 2 months later...

You get two spells

Spell

Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)

It is for the player and the main settings ( like the duration of sex )

And the spell

Sense Sexual Exploits (Contact)

For the target NPC, specila changes for this NPC.

And you have the ini in your game folder data\ini\

Name: Lovers with PK.ini

Other Lovers Mods have also settings spells or ini or both.

Indeed. I looked for them a few time but couldn't find them. And now, I found them. I have no idea what's happening. Thank you.

Also, I'll always be surprised by how active you are on this part of the forum. Keep up the amazing work ?

• 2 weeks later...

Sigh.  The hotkeys are right in the OP.  Seriously.  Look at the yellowish text right under the red text that says "help, why don't my animations line up".

As to resetting?  What are you trying to do?  There is a way to reset an animation that goes funky via your lovers spells.  If that isn't what you are after, you'll need to explain what you are trying to accomplish so we can help.

In the Lovers setting spell you can delete all position changed you have made ( reset all ) , but you can not reset only one animation.

And the keys: Why not test the keys??? Then you see what happens.

Hold shift key and  use the number keys then the movement is faster.

From post 1

Holding down Shift while making position adjustments makes them at quadruple speed.

Holding down Ctrl makes them at half speed.

1 hour ago, gregathit said:

Sigh.  The hotkeys are right in the OP.  Seriously.  Look at the yellowish text right under the red text that says "help, why don't my animations line up".

That's where I initially looked for the animation keyboard shortcuts, but when I tested it in-game, I didn't see any noticeable difference until after some time with other NPC's and noticing some

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

Holding down Shift while making position adjustments makes them at quadruple speed.

Holding down Ctrl makes them at half speed.

I'll try these. Where in the OP does it say this? I'm looking over it and don't see it.

Open the first spoiler at post 1 you see another spoiler right below the entry "Rev96v5b12 "

Open it

-------

Another thing you can read in that spoiler.

With the 4 arrow keys you move Player and NPS/Creature during sex if you are half in a item  ( table, tree ) .

And you can move two NPCs that have sex  with the arrow keys if you move the crosshair on one of them.