Hi, I've been enjoying the mod so far, great work !! I have a question, is there a way to increase how long the sperm effect lasts on the female body after sex ? I've searched for an answer on the Internet but Google search brought me nothing relating to LAPF. I've also tried the ini included with the mod but there seems to be no option for adjusting sperm effect duration. 

Is there no settings in the LAPF menu?

I use LoversSpermSplashEx ( from the minor Mod Pack) and you can set player and NPC duration separately.

You can even set it permanent , so you have to go swimming to wash off the cum.

I don't like the attributes drain in the original LoversSpermSplashEx  (Drain Speed, Agility, Intelligence and Willpower by 10 to 40. And increase Personality by 10 to 40)

But you can set off the side effects.

Or you use one of my esp: only Personality increase or decrease.

Here all 3 esp ( original and my two )

LoversSpermSplashEx.7z

!!! In the LAPF menu you must set the cum setting to "No effects at all" or "Off" ? or LoversSpermSplashEx will not work. ( But I think you get a warning if you have not done it)

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

Is there no settings in the LAPF menu?

I use LoversSpermSplashEx ( from the minor Mod Pack) and you can set player and NPC duration separately.

You can even set it permanent , so you have to go swimming to wash off the cum.

I don't like the attributes drain in the original LoversSpermSplashEx  (Drain Speed, Agility, Intelligence and Willpower by 10 to 40. And increase Personality by 10 to 40)

But you can set off the side effects.

Or you use one of my esp: only Personality increase or decrease.

Here all 3 esp ( original and my two )

LoversSpermSplashEx.7z

!!! In the LAPF menu you must set the cum setting to "No effects at all" or "Off" ? or LoversSpermSplashEx will not work. ( But I think you get a warning if you have not done it)

Thank you, I'll make sure to do that.

On 13.05.2018 at 12:12 PM, Potato_Skill said:

Привет, я до сих пор наслаждаюсь модом, отличная работа! У меня есть вопрос, есть ли способ увеличить срок действия спермы на женском теле после секса? Я искал ответ в Интернете, но поиск в Google не принес мне ничего, связанного с LAPF. Я также попытался включить ini в моду, но, похоже, нет возможности корректировать длительность эффекта спермы. 

5afdc9f86f063_.thumb.jpg.1a0cf9eaa1c77314231bc247f8ff0cc5.jpg

Okay, so, total n00b question here...
How does this work exactly? I installed this, and the needed body replacers, but I was wondering how I actually go about making the sex happen. I have a spell that makes my character masturbate, and another spell that makes an NPC do the same, but nothing seems to actually make anybody get together. Am I missing something simple? Or do I need a separate mod in addition to this framework to actually start up sexual encounters?

Also, I noticed in the documentation, there was apparently an animation for being put against a wall and spanked...
How do I get that one to play in particular? XD

2 hours ago, LaughingMan008 said:

Okay, so, total n00b question here...
How does this work exactly? I installed this, and the needed body replacers, but I was wondering how I actually go about making the sex happen. I have a spell that makes my character masturbate, and another spell that makes an NPC do the same, but nothing seems to actually make anybody get together. Am I missing something simple? Or do I need a separate mod in addition to this framework to actually start up sexual encounters?

Also, I noticed in the documentation, there was apparently an animation for being put against a wall and spanked...
How do I get that one to play in particular? XD

LAPF and LoversCreatures2 are the Framework Mods, they do nothing without additional Mods !!!!!

only Lovers MB2 add the masturbate spell.

LoversMods

The Lovers Supplemental Plugin Pack ( Mods adapted to LAPF ) https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/355-lovers-supplemental-plugin-pack/

most Lovers Mods here with short discription https://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

And in the download section https://www.loverslab.com/files/category/5-lovers-with-pk/

Tips:

MB2 ( = Masturbation)  in the LAPF download,  or a modified version   http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46085-lovers-mb2/

Sex via Dialog:

Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP

Lovers Voice SSP Plus

Rape: during fight

Lovers Rapers http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/101-lovers-rapers-wappyones-edition/

Rape/stalk:

Joburg 

LSM and LSMN

Slave Mods:

LoversSlaveTrader with BravilUnderground (it's also a big quest Mod. You need LoversCreatures2 )

Creatures Sex: ( of course you need LoversCreatures2 )

LoversBitch Gone Wild

LoversHorseRider

Prostitution:

LoversHooker (player is a Prostitutes, or male Gigolo)

LoversProstitute (NPCs are Prostitutes )

----------------------------------

And if you are a noob:  READ MY YELLOW LINK BELOW.

17 hours ago, fejeena said:

LAPF and LoversCreatures2 are the Framework Mods, they do nothing without additional Mods !!!!!

only Lovers MB2 add the masturbate spell.

LoversMods

The Lovers Supplemental Plugin Pack ( Mods adapted to LAPF ) https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/355-lovers-supplemental-plugin-pack/

most Lovers Mods here with short discription https://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

And in the download section https://www.loverslab.com/files/category/5-lovers-with-pk/

Tips:

MB2 ( = Masturbation)  in the LAPF download,  or a modified version   http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46085-lovers-mb2/

Sex via Dialog:

Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP

Lovers Voice SSP Plus

Rape: during fight

Lovers Rapers http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/101-lovers-rapers-wappyones-edition/

Rape/stalk:

Joburg 

LSM and LSMN

Slave Mods:

LoversSlaveTrader with BravilUnderground (it's also a big quest Mod. You need LoversCreatures2 )

Creatures Sex: ( of course you need LoversCreatures2 )

LoversBitch Gone Wild

LoversHorseRider

Prostitution:

LoversHooker (player is a Prostitutes, or male Gigolo)

LoversProstitute (NPCs are Prostitutes )

----------------------------------

And if you are a noob:  READ MY YELLOW LINK BELOW.

Thank you! I appreciate the recommendations! :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

Not much new.  After I overhauled all the animations for the LAPF, very little was produced after that.  If you have seen the animations for the LAPF, then you pretty much have seen it all.  If you've not ever used the LAPF, then you are in for a real treat.  

• 7 months later...

(Edit: Updated the archive as per fejeena's comment, and added a bit of clarification, along with a couple more screenshots. See post 1167 for some screens of the new menu options.)

(2nd Edit: Updated the archive to Beta 2. See the changelog for details. Also took out the confusing screenshots. And updated the description. Again.)

OK, here goes nothing... ?

Here's an updated version of LAPF. ?

LAPF - version 1.7b2.7z

This version (1.7, or Rev97v1) supports transgender actors, both M2F and F2M, as well as hermaphrodites and dickgirls.

To clarify, this does not change the actor's body. You still need to use SetBody or Blockhead to do that. What this does is allow you to inform Lovers whether the actor has a penis or a vagina (or both). It also doesn't change the sex of the actor. So a female with a penis will still use a female lower body for sex*.

* You can't have females going around selecting male lower bodies for sex. The seams won't line up, and the textures won't match.

The previously existing settings allow you to specify what shape of lower body to use when giving the actor a boner, but not whether the actor would get a boner in the first place. Previously, if a male was in the zDef position, he would always get a boner, but a female in the zDef position would not, even if she had a lower body mesh with a futa or penis. With this version, if the actor in the zDef position has a penis or is a hermaphrodite (has a futa), they will get a boner, and if they don't they won't. It no longer checks their sex, just their genital type. It does still use the previously existing settings to determine which lower body shape to use when it does give the actor a boner.

Note that this version makes no functional changes to how Lovers determines whether an actor in the xOff position gets a boner. Under normal circumstances, they will always get a boner. However, if you switch off the previously existing setting 'Woman in attacking position grows penis', then an actor whose genital type is set to 'vagina only' will not get a boner in the xOff position.

This version should work perfectly well with plugins designed for version 1.6/Rev96**. Nothing has been removed, just a few extra options have been added and a couple of bugs squashed.

** As long as you leave the new settings at their default values.

As far as this LAPF framework itself is concerned, all the Genital Type setting does is determine whether an actor gets an erect penis/futa lower body mesh when they have sex in the zDef position. The fun stuff comes with the various sex-inducing mods, where you can check the genital type of an actor and treat females with a penis the same as a standard male, or males with a vagina the same as a standard female. 

I have already updated/am in the process of updating***, a number of the Lovers plugins to take advantage of the new genital type feature. I'll be going through them, tidying them up, and releasing them individually in the next few days/weeks/months/millennia ?.

*** Delete as appropriate.

Changelog...

Spoiler

LPK base Rev97v1 Beta 1 -
    - Added support for Transgender and Hermaphrodite actors.
        There are entries in both the ini file and the settings spells to indicate the genital type used.
        Default values can be set for all males/females, as well as for individual actors.
          There are three possible settings:
        0 = Penis only (default for males)
        1 = Hermaphrodite, with both Penis and Vagina
        2 = Vagina only (default for females)
        - For modders, the genital setting for a specific actor can be determined by calling the function 
          xLoversCmnGetGenitalType, passing the actor reference.
            For example, <Call xLoversCmnGetGenitalType xme> will return the genital setting for the actor 'xme'.
            This function will return the actor's specific genital override if one exists, or the default setting 
            for their gender if not.
          Manual overriding of the genital setting for a particular actor can be done by giving the actor the 
          xLoversPkrGenitalType token (xx09AAF6). The number of tokens added should be set to the genital type 
          required plus one. So, if the actor should have a penis only, give them 1 token. If they should be a 
          hermaphrodite, give them 2 tokens. If they should have a vagina only, give them 3 tokens.
    - When sex starts, the genital type of the zDef actor is now checked, rather than their base gender. If the 
      genital type indicates that the actor has a penis, they will be given the relevant erect boner or futa, as 
      appropriate.
        This is fully compatible with LoversJoystick.
    - Sperm counts are now added regardless of position and partner's gender. Previously, sperm counts were only 
      added if xOff was male and zDef was female.
    - Related to the above, sperm counts are now only added when sex finishes normally (in script 
      xLoversMainScriptStepH). Previously, sperm counts were added for each 'orgasm' in stage 3 (in script 
      xLoversMainScriptModuleTimer).
    - The sex diary information has been reformatted and tidied up. It will now show for all actors the number of 
      times the actor has 'cum' (had sex in the xOff position) as well as the number of times they have 'orgasmed' 
      (had sex in the zDef position).
    - Fixed a bug in xLoversMainScriptModuleCommon that would abort sex if zDef has zero health (for example, if 
      an essential actor has been raped into unconsciousness).
    - Changed the version numbers returned by xLoversCmnGetVersion (141007 --> 141008) and 
      xLoversCmnGetRevision (96050 --> 97000). This will cause any saved game loaded with a 
      previous version to complain about wanting a clean save, but there should be no issues using 
      old saves.
    - Added the 'strip' flags for rings and amulets to the ini file. The script was attempting to load them, but 
      they were absent from the ini.

LPK base Rev97v1 Beta 2 -
    - Changed xLoversPkrSpermSplash to check genital type, so the 'male only' settings will apply if xOff has a 
      penis or is a hermaphrodite (and won't apply if xOff is a male with a vagina only).
    - Changed xLoversCmnIsEjaculationToVagina to check genital type. The script will return true if xOff has 
      a penis or is a hermaphrodite, and zDef has a vagina or is a hermaphrodite.
    - Changed xLoversMainScriptModuleGetFutanari so that FutanariDisabled only applies if the (female) actor has 
      a vagina only.
    - Changed xLoversMainScriptModuleGetChinupo so that FutanariDisabled is checked if the (male) actor has a 
      vagina only.
    - Added token xLoversPkrMarried (xx0097B8) for use in Lovers mods that need to record/check when an NPC is 
      married.
    - Added token xLoversPkrCountCreatureSex (xx0097B9) to record the number of times an actor has sex with a 
      creature. Modified the Sex Diary for NPCs to show this count if creature sex is enabled.

Here are a few screens showing the update in action. Yes, the males have female bodies and female textures. Yes, I am weird. ?

Spoiler

A female who has a penis having sex with a male who has a vagina.

1806040160_FemalewithPenisxMalewithVagina.jpg.af989a130333fe519459fc231c93d935.jpg

Here, the 'recipient' is a female with a penis.

566736062_FemalewithPenisxFemalewithPenis.jpg.55bd7b170bbbc2bdeb6ce45e2eb8b0a4.jpg

Some animal loving (Note: Bestiality)

Spoiler

1863042753_FemalewithPenisxWolf.jpg.3c054027a3dc5f6494c7ac4cc9dda504.jpg

I am confused.

The penis setting we have in LAPF.

You can set default body for all females/males to one of the LAPF lowerBodies. And with the target spell you can change individual NPCs.

And the Player was able to have a own lowerbody.

-----------

New in your Mod is male can have female body, and female can have male body.

But LAPF add only lowerbodies during sex.

You have screenshots with NPCs not in sex, male with female body. But that is not LAPF. (That is SetBody or Blockhead )

Or can I set whole bodies with LAPF now ??????

---------------

EDIT:

Found the first "problem" in the new version.

The xLoversPkrGenitalType "Lovers Genital Type" [CLOT:0309AAF6]  is in the Lovers with PK.esp,   not in the esm.

So if a modder want to add the token with a script in his Mod he must have the Lovers esm and esp as masterfiles.

( e.g. A Lovers Companion Mod , and the companion should be female with Hermaphrodite body. And the Modder set body with script ( or blockhead) and want to add the Lovers Hermaphrodite token to the companion NPC with script, because the first meeting with the player is a conversation that leads to sex, so the player can not use a spell to change the Lovers body  before the first sex )

Why not add the "Lovers Genital Type" token in the esm, like all other Lovers token ?  Then you only have the esm as masterfile if you need the token in a Mod.

3 hours ago, TDA said:

By the way, what kind of new mods?

==================================

Not new mods, just updates to existing ones to support the genital type. The first one I'm going to to is LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.

3 hours ago, fejeena said:

I am confused.

The penis setting we have in LAPF.

You can set default body for all females/males to one of the LAPF lowerBodies. And with the target spell you can change individual NPCs.

And the Player was able to have a own lowerbody.

-----------

New in your Mod is male can have female body, and female can have male body.

But LAPF add only lowerbodies during sex.

You have screenshots with NPCs not in sex, male with female body. But that is not LAPF. (That is SetBody or Blockhead )

Or can I set whole bodies with LAPF now ??????

---------------

EDIT:

Found the first "problem" in the new version.

The xLoversPkrGenitalType "Lovers Genital Type" [CLOT:0309AAF6]  is in the Lovers with PK.esp,   not in the esm.

So if a modder want to add the token with a script in his Mod he must have the Lovers esm and esp as masterfiles.

( e.g. A Lovers Companion Mod , and the companion should be female with Hermaphrodite body. And the Modder set body with script ( or blockhead) and want to add the Lovers Hermaphrodite token to the companion NPC with script, because the first meeting with the player is a conversation that leads to sex, so the player can not use a spell to change the Lovers body  before the first sex )

Why not add the "Lovers Genital Type" token in the esm, like all other Lovers token ?  Then you only have the esm as masterfile if you need the token in a Mod.

No, this does not change the actor's body. You still need to use SetBody or Blockhead to do that. What this does is allow you to inform Lovers whether the actor has a penis or a vagina (or both). I probably haven't explained it well enough. :classic_blush:

The previously existing settings allow you to specify what shape of lower body to use when giving the actor a boner, but not whether the actor would get a boner in the first place. Previously, if a male was in the zdef position, he would get a boner, but a female in the zdef position would not (actors in the xoff position always get a boner).

Now, if the actor in the zdef position has a penis, they will get a boner, and if they don't they won't. It no longer checks their sex, just their genital type. It still uses the previously existing setting to determine which lower body shape to use when it does give the actor a boner.

The screenshots are just 'adverts' really. The only one I have at the moment that shows the effect of the update is the last one - the male (Rolgarel) doesn't have a penis, so he doesn't get a boner in the zdef position.

Here are some screenshots showing the new settings and the diary changes.

Spoiler

The genital settings are accessed through the body menu 'Penis Display Settings' option.

977559125_NewSettings1.jpg.9676cf77e49303044f92ac701e2343f3.jpg

In the Penis Settings, the Genital Type selection has replaced the previously existing Body Type selection.

1682061167_NewSettings2.jpg.7adca1e43b35c1bac7fb4f649af19660.jpg

Here, you can select the genital type, and access the previously existing Body Type menu for females.

383547477_NewSettings3.jpg.c2f792a69b024f4e7a1eecaf3f070387.jpg

It's the same for males - access the Genital Type menu...

2058131738_NewSettings4.jpg.8322502045ebdd6baf02ba9ff85be246.jpg

... and you can select the genital type for males, and access the male Body Type selection.

2118498314_NewSettings5.jpg.3c35f9451fb82a3179b9334feb6d3abe.jpg

Individual actors can be overridden. For the player, this is done from the Sex Diary menu.

1989757230_NewSettings6.jpg.9dfc41405dbce8e8f835780ecd754a2f.jpg

Here you can set a specific genital type, or access the previously existing Body Type menu for the player.

14221538_NewSettings7.jpg.90b5295ee1e7e459b96aa72bb2abe562.jpg

You can also reset the player's genital type back to the indicated default.

216383226_NewSettings8.jpg.0f2c275c2a362be9b6826da4feb7007c.jpg

It's the same for NPCs.

729038957_NewSettings9.jpg.a5b118714d9d4263a9211d287b659b39.jpg

The Genital Type menu for NPCs is the same as for the player.

634366691_NewSettings10.jpg.944782a6ffc7d1f96c3d79ae10e3be41.jpg

As for the token, I am an idiot. ?

I'll move it into the esm.

(EDIT: Token moved, archive updated, clarification and a couple more screenshots added to post 1164)

OK, now it's clear.

Was confused because of the first 3 screenshots in your first  post. No sex, just standing NPC/Player.

Now I thik I know how it works.

Example female NPC:

First I must have set "attacking women grow Penis" to On

If I add one " Lovers Genital Type " token the NPC will use the default male LAPF lowerbody during sex ( or I can select in the Lovers setting menu one of the male lowerbodies )

If I add 2 token the NPC will use the default female LAPF lowerbody during sex ( a futa lowerbody) ( or I can select in the Lovers setting menu one of the futa lowerbodies )

And if I add 3 token the NPC will use no LAPF lowerbody during sex. The female NPC have her female body replacer lowerbody in OFF and DEF position.

???

Question: Can I create a impotent player/NPC ?

If I have a male with male body-replacer and I add 3 " Lovers Genital Type " token to the male he will not use a LAPF body during set. He will have the flaccid body-replacer lowerbody in Off and Def position.

Is that correct?

-----------------------------------------------

A note.

How to use female with a male body or a male with female body:

With SetBody you can not select a body of the opposite sex. If you are female you have only female bodies in the selection menu.

And if it were possible then the NPC/player had the wrong texture. A female will always use the female texture that is set in the race esp/esm.

So a female with a male body or a male with female body is only possible with blockhead.

Set overwrite body  and overwrite texture. Then you have the right texture for the body replacer ( upper, lower, hand ,foot) and for the Lovers lowerbody during sex.

30 minutes ago, fejeena said:

OK, now it's clear.

Was confused because of the first 3 screenshots in your first  post. No sex, just standing NPC/Player.

Now I thik I know how it works.

Example female NPC:

First I must have set "attacking women grow Penis" to On

If I add one " Lovers Genital Type " token the NPC will use the default male LAPF lowerbody during sex ( or I can select in the Lovers setting menu one of the male lowerbodies )

If I add 2 token the NPC will use the default female LAPF lowerbody during sex ( a futa lowerbody) ( or I can select in the Lovers setting menu one of the futa lowerbodies )

And if I add 3 token the NPC will use no LAPF lowerbody during sex. The female NPC have her female body replacer lowerbody in OFF and DEF position.

Almost. :)

Setting the genital type will not change the sex of the actor. So a female with a penis will still use a female lower body. You can't have females going around selecting male lower bodies for sex. The seams won't line up, and the textures won't match. Although you could of course manually override the female lower body to a male one if your female character has a male body mesh and texture*.

And it only affects the actor in the zdef position. The actor in the xoff position will always use a lower body with a boner, even if you set the actor to have a vagina only. Unless you switch off the 'attacking woman grows penis' option and the actor is female, of course**.

*Or just use LoversJoystick.

**This is basically hard-coded. Although I will examine whether it is possible to extend the FutanariDisable check to look for actors with a vagina, rather than females.

???

Question: Can I create a impotent player/NPC ?

If I have a male with male body-replacer and I add 3 " Lovers Genital Type " token to the male he will not use a LAPF body during set. He will have the flaccid body-replacer lowerbody in Off and Def position.

Is that correct?

Not quite, as noted above. He will keep his flaccid penis in the zdef position, but will still get an erect penis in the xoff position. Unless you select in the Lovers settings one that doesn't have an erect penis.

----------

Really, as far as the LAPF framework is concerned, all the Genital Type setting does is determine whether an actor gets an erect penis/futa lower body mesh when they have sex in the zdef position*. The fun stuff comes with the various sex-inducing mods, where you can check the genital type of an actor and treat females with a penis the same as a standard male, or males with a vagina the same as a standard female. So in AdultPlay, for example, an actor of either sex with a penis approaching an actor of either sex with a vagina will get the dialogue options associated with a male approaching a female, an actor with a penis approaching an actor with a penis will get the dialogue options associated with a male approaching another male, and so on. Similarly, in RaperS, a female with a penis can be treated the same as a standard male when checking for reverse rape, while a male with a vagina can be treated the same as a standard female in the same situation.

*I have just realised that I haven't changed the SpermSplash setting to check the genital type. So that is still checking for male/female. I'll get that changed.

-----------------------------------------------

A note.

How to use female with a male body or a male with female body:

With SetBody you can not select a body of the opposite sex. If you are female you have only female bodies in the selection menu.

And if it were possible then the NPC/player had the wrong texture. A female will always use the female texture that is set in the race esp/esm.

So a female with a male body or a male with female body is only possible with blockhead.

Set overwrite body  and overwrite texture. Then you have the right texture for the body replacer ( upper, lower, hand ,foot) and for the Lovers lowerbody during sex.

That is more or less correct.

Although you can use SetBody to override the body to one of the opposite sex in a script. So you could use a quest that runs at start to assign female bodies to male actors and vice versa, but you would still need to override the textures using blockhead.

Or you could create a custom race with males that use female textures or females that use male textures. But you'd still need to override the body mesh using blockhead or SetBody.

Unless you wanted to change all males to use a female body mesh and texture - or vice versa - which you could do by simply replacing the relevant files.

So if I have set "attacking women grow Penis" to On

And if I add 3 token a female NPC she will use no LAPF lowerbody during Def sex but a LAPF futa Lowerebody during Off position.

Then I can continue to use the solution I am currently using.

In my game only my Player is futa-female. So I replaced one LAPF futa lowerbody with my NPC body replacer lowerbody ( without a penis)  and set that LAPF body as default lower body. So all my female NPCs are female before and after sex and during sex in both positions. ( never a penis )

And my player use a futa body replacer and futa LAPF lowerbody during sex.

I hoped your token would affect sex in both positions ( Def and Off )

----------

Edit: would be nice to have more LAPF lowerbodies.  The meshes\clothes\as\1 to 9  folders.  In my Mods I have so many NPCs with unique bodies. I have already overwritten all the preset bodies that I do not need.  The scripts that have the body menus was too complicated for me.

-------------------------------

And a idea for LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP /LoversVoiceSSPplus that I have in my esp.

The dialogues for married women/men have a list of vanilla NPCs in the conditions.

I add a married Token in the Lovers with PK.esm and add the token in the LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP /LoversVoiceSSPplus dialogues

Spoiler

APPlus.jpg

Only the dialogues with the list of names need the token, then LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP adds a own married token for all further dialogues.

So I can use my married token in all other Mods with only Lovers with PK.esm as masterfile.  ( I added  Lovers quests/sex to some big Mods with many NPC and add the token to all couples.    e.g. DibellasWatch have 600+ NPC and I add married token  to all couples. )

Not sure if  the  xLoversPkrRelationship "Lovers Relationship" [CLOT:0100081E]  token can be  used. It is in the Lovers esm and not used in any script of the esm or esp, so it is for Mods . . . but I do not know any Mod that use this token.

And idea  for the Lovers esm

Creatures sex token are not added to NPCs.

In a quest I needed in a dialogue  a creatures sex check  . " Have you ever had sex with a animal ? "

Then I searched for the token... with RefScope.... but no token in the NPC inventory.

So I add a token in the Lovers esm and changed a script in the Lovers esp ( xLoversMainScriptStepInitialize2 [SCPT:03023873]   )

Spoiler

;’ʏíƒJƒEƒ“ƒg
        offence.AddItemNS xLoversPkrCountSex 1
        defence.AddItemNS xLoversPkrCountSex 1

if offence.GetIsCreature
            defence.AddItemNS xLoversPkrCountCreatureSex 1
        endif

if defence.GetIsCreature
            offence.AddItemNS xLoversPkrCountCreatureSex 1
        endif

;ƒvƒŒƒCƒ„[ŠÖ—^‚È‚çÅ‘½ŒoŒ±‘ŠŽè‚É‚È‚Á‚½‚©’²‚ׂé
        if eval(ar["bpl"])

;r0‚É‘ŠŽè‚ð‹‚ß‚éiU‚ߎ󂯖³ŠÖŒW‚È‚Ì‚Åxme,zme‚Å”»’èj
            if xme == Player
                set r0 to zme
            else
                set r0 to xme
            endif

;Rev87 ƒvƒŒƒCƒ„[‚Æ‚ÌSEXŒoŒ±l”‚ɃJƒEƒ“ƒg‚³‚ꂽ‚±‚Æ‚ª‚È‚¢‚È‚çƒJƒEƒ“ƒg‚·‚é
;Rev88 NPC‚ƃNƒŠ[ƒ`ƒƒ[‚Æ‚Å•ª•Ê‚·‚é
            if r0.GetIsCreature == 0
;NPC
                if r0.GetItemCount xLoversPkrPartnerExpCount == 0
                    Call xLoversCmnSetItemCount r0 xLoversPkrPartnerExpCount 1    ;ƒJƒEƒ“ƒgÏ‚݃tƒ‰ƒO‚Æ‚µ‚Ä1ŒÂŽ‚Â
                    Player.AddItemNS xLoversPkrPartnerExpCount 1    ;ƒvƒŒƒCƒ„[‚̃JƒEƒ“ƒgƒAƒCƒeƒ€‚Í1‚‘‚â‚·
                endif
            else
;ƒNƒŠ[ƒ`ƒƒ[
                if r0.GetItemCount xLoversPkrCreatureExpCount == 0                
                    Call xLoversCmnSetItemCount r0 xLoversPkrCreatureExpCount 1    ;ƒJƒEƒ“ƒgÏ‚݃tƒ‰ƒO‚Æ‚µ‚Ä1ŒÂŽ‚Â
                    Player.AddItemNS xLoversPkrCreatureExpCount 1    ;ƒvƒŒƒCƒ„[‚̃JƒEƒ“ƒgƒAƒCƒeƒ€‚Í1‚‘‚â‚·

endif            
            endif

r0.AddItemNS xLoversPkrCountPSex 1            ;ƒvƒŒƒCƒ„[‚Æ‚ÌSEXŒoŒ±‰ñ”+1
            set i0 to r0.GetItemCount xLoversPkrCountPSex    ;¡Œ»Ý‚̃vƒŒƒCƒ„[‚Æ‚ÌSEXŒoŒ±‰ñ”

;Å‘½ŒoŒ±‘ŠŽè‚Ì”»’è

##############################################

The yellow I added.

With every creature sex a token is added.

So you can also create quests in which NPCs with  must have sex with more than xx cratures.

The green token are only for the player

-----------------

And another token I add to the Lovers esm is a "Lovers ignore spectators" token.

I use it in Lovers bed script.  If the NPCs have the token they start sex in bed if the player is near and do not stop if they have sex and the player comes near.

And the token I can add in Mods to NPC.  In some whores in brothels and to sex cult NPCs.

5 hours ago, fejeena said:

So if I have set "attacking women grow Penis" to On

And if I add 3 token a female NPC she will use no LAPF lowerbody during Def sex but a LAPF futa Lowerebody during Off position.

Then I can continue to use the solution I am currently using.

In my game only my Player is futa-female. So I replaced one LAPF futa lowerbody with my NPC body replacer lowerbody ( without a penis)  and set that LAPF body as default lower body. So all my female NPCs are female before and after sex and during sex in both positions. ( never a penis )

And my player use a futa body replacer and futa LAPF lowerbody during sex.

I hoped your token would affect sex in both positions ( Def and Off )

That's an interesting scenario, and not one I had considered. The problem with the 'attacking woman grows penis' option is that it is global, so it's either on for everybody or off for everybody.

One solution could be to set 'attacking woman grows penis' to off so that no actor with a vagina grows a penis in the xoff position, then set your character to hermaphrodite. Then you character would get a boner in both xoff and zdef positions.

Alternatively, perhaps an override setting could be introduced, so that in your scenario, you could have 'attacking woman grows penis' set off globally but then set it on specifically for your character.

Edit: would be nice to have more LAPF lowerbodies.  The meshes\clothes\as\1 to 9  folders.  In my Mods I have so many NPCs with unique bodies. I have already overwritten all the preset bodies that I do not need.  The scripts that have the body menus was too complicated for me.

Why don't you use LoversJoystick?

And a idea for LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP /LoversVoiceSSPplus that I have in my esp.

The dialogues for married women/men have a list of vanilla NPCs in the conditions.

I add a married Token in the Lovers with PK.esm and add the token in the LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP /LoversVoiceSSPplus dialogues

Reveal hidden contents

APPlus.jpg

Only the dialogues with the list of names need the token, then LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP adds a own married token for all further dialogues.

So I can use my married token in all other Mods with only Lovers with PK.esm as masterfile.  ( I added  Lovers quests/sex to some big Mods with many NPC and add the token to all couples.    e.g. DibellasWatch have 600+ NPC and I add married token  to all couples. )

Not sure if  the  xLoversPkrRelationship "Lovers Relationship" [CLOT:0100081E]  token can be  used. It is in the Lovers esm and not used in any script of the esm or esp, so it is for Mods . . . but I do not know any Mod that use this token.

That's another interesting idea. I'm not sure about using xLoversPkrRelationship. I can't find anywhere that it is used in any of the Lovers mods I am currently using. Maybe somebody else knows what it is for?

There's something in LoversVoice that allows it to not only indicate that somebody is married, but also who they are married to. So their 'voice' is different when they are having sex with their spouse.

But as far as AdultPlay is concerned, setting up a 'Married' token in the Lovers esm and them assigning it to married couples would be a better solution than having a long list of individual actors in the dialogue.

And idea  for the Lovers esm

Creatures sex token are not added to NPCs.

In a quest I needed in a dialogue  a creatures sex check  . " Have you ever had sex with a animal ? "

Then I searched for the token... with RefScope.... but no token in the NPC inventory.

So I add a token in the Lovers esm and changed a script in the Lovers esp ( xLoversMainScriptStepInitialize2 [SCPT:03023873]   )

Reveal hidden contents

;’ÊíƒJƒEƒ“ƒg
        offence.AddItemNS xLoversPkrCountSex 1
        defence.AddItemNS xLoversPkrCountSex 1

if offence.GetIsCreature
            defence.AddItemNS xLoversPkrCountCreatureSex 1
        endif

if defence.GetIsCreature
            offence.AddItemNS xLoversPkrCountCreatureSex 1
        endif

;ƒvƒŒƒCƒ„[ŠÖ—^‚È‚çÅ‘½ŒoŒ±‘ŠŽè‚É‚È‚Á‚½‚©’²‚ׂé
        if eval(ar["bpl"])

;r0‚É‘ŠŽè‚ð‹‚ß‚éiU‚ߎ󂯖³ŠÖŒW‚È‚Ì‚Åxme,zme‚Å”»’èj
            if xme == Player
                set r0 to zme
            else
                set r0 to xme
            endif

;Rev87 ƒvƒŒƒCƒ„[‚Æ‚ÌSEXŒoŒ±l”‚ɃJƒEƒ“ƒg‚³‚ꂽ‚±‚Æ‚ª‚È‚¢‚È‚çƒJƒEƒ“ƒg‚·‚é
;Rev88 NPC‚ƃNƒŠ[ƒ`ƒƒ[‚Æ‚Å•ª•Ê‚·‚é
            if r0.GetIsCreature == 0
;NPC
                if r0.GetItemCount xLoversPkrPartnerExpCount == 0
                    Call xLoversCmnSetItemCount r0 xLoversPkrPartnerExpCount 1    ;ƒJƒEƒ“ƒgς݃tƒ‰ƒO‚Æ‚µ‚Ä1ŒÂŽ‚Â
                    Player.AddItemNS xLoversPkrPartnerExpCount 1    ;ƒvƒŒƒCƒ„[‚̃JƒEƒ“ƒgƒAƒCƒeƒ€‚Í1‚‘‚â‚·
                endif
            else
;ƒNƒŠ[ƒ`ƒƒ[
                if r0.GetItemCount xLoversPkrCreatureExpCount == 0                
                    Call xLoversCmnSetItemCount r0 xLoversPkrCreatureExpCount 1    ;ƒJƒEƒ“ƒgς݃tƒ‰ƒO‚Æ‚µ‚Ä1ŒÂŽ‚Â
                    Player.AddItemNS xLoversPkrCreatureExpCount 1    ;ƒvƒŒƒCƒ„[‚̃JƒEƒ“ƒgƒAƒCƒeƒ€‚Í1‚‘‚â‚·

endif            
            endif

r0.AddItemNS xLoversPkrCountPSex 1            ;ƒvƒŒƒCƒ„[‚Æ‚ÌSEXŒoŒ±‰ñ”+1
            set i0 to r0.GetItemCount xLoversPkrCountPSex    ;¡Œ»Ý‚̃vƒŒƒCƒ„[‚Æ‚ÌSEXŒoŒ±‰ñ”

;Å‘½ŒoŒ±‘ŠŽè‚Ì”»’è

##############################################

The yellow I added.

With every creature sex a token is added.

So you can also create quests in which NPCs with  must have sex with more than xx cratures.

The green token are only for the player

Another interesting idea. That could quite easily be added.

And another token I add to the Lovers esm is a "Lovers ignore spectators" token.

I use it in Lovers bed script.  If the NPCs have the token they start sex in bed if the player is near and do not stop if they have sex and the player comes near.

And the token I can add in Mods to NPC.  In some whores in brothels and to sex cult NPCs.

If I'm understanding this correctly, this token is only used by LoversBed. At least, that's the only mod I am aware of where NPCs will stop having sex if the player gets too close.

So would it not be better to add the token to the LoversBed mod directly?

I do not use SetBody reloaded so I think I can not use Lovers joystick.

I do not like the SetBody reloaded folder structure. One hand and foot mesh for many different bodies. Before I used Bockhead overwrites I use SetBody for player and many NPC bodies.

Futa lowerbodies. added nails/claws to hand and foot, piercings to breasts ,pussy, clit, penis.  I also wanted to have the piercing, nails, clows during sex  . . . equipable items are shit, if you get raped you can not open your inventory , or tell the rapist "Wait a moment I have to paint my nails".  Piercings and painted nails should be part of the body, when the player or NPC strip clothes/armor he/she has all piercings, nails, ... .

So I needed a lot of folders with bodies with all 4 parts (hand, foot, upper, lower).

Think in my "classic" Set body version I replaced more than 20 bodies which I do not need with my unique bodies. In set body reloaed it is hard to find folders with all 4 body parts.

Setbody reloaded needs some extra folders for unique bodies, like the LAPF folders  clothes\as\1 to 9 for different lowerbodies. So 9 folders for male and 9 for female with all 4 body parts.

And for all lowerbodies with piercings in dicks I also need a LAPF lowerbody with the piecings in the erect dick.

-------------

"Lovers ignore spectators"  token:   Yes only for Lovers Bed.  But in my mods I have some perverse NPCs who like it when you watch them having sex, so they need the token.

3 hours ago, fejeena said:

I do not use SetBody reloaded so I think I can not use Lovers joystick.

I do not like the SetBody reloaded folder structure. One hand and foot mesh for many different bodies. Before I used Bockhead overwrites I use SetBody for player and many NPC bodies.

Futa lowerbodies. added nails/claws to hand and foot, piercings to breasts ,pussy, clit, penis.  I also wanted to have the piercing, nails, clows during sex  . . . equipable items are shit, if you get raped you can not open your inventory , or tell the rapist "Wait a moment I have to paint my nails".  Piercings and painted nails should be part of the body, when the player or NPC strip clothes/armor he/she has all piercings, nails, ... .

So I needed a lot of folders with bodies with all 4 parts (hand, foot, upper, lower).

Think in my "classic" Set body version I replaced more than 20 bodies which I do not need with my unique bodies. In set body reloaed it is hard to find folders with all 4 body parts.

Setbody reloaded needs some extra folders for unique bodies, like the LAPF folders  clothes\as\1 to 9 for different lowerbodies. So 9 folders for male and 9 for female with all 4 body parts.

And for all lowerbodies with piercings in dicks I also need a LAPF lowerbody with the piecings in the erect dick.

You can set up custom bodies with SetBody Reloaded, along with corresponding erect meshes for use with Joystick. You can even use custom folders within the characters\Bombshell folder.

For example, I have set my character's body like this (in SetBody.ini?

Set BombshellQuest.sCustomBodyItem to sv_Construct "UHDickGirl,DMRA\HandsAndFeet\femalefoot.nif,PawsandClaws\femalehand_redtalons.nif,HGEC\UpperBody\femaleupperbody_UHK.nif,FUTA\femalelowerbody_DickGirl.nif"
SetStage BombshellQuest 20

So she uses the standard DMRA foot, a custom HGEC hand with red nails, the standard UHK upper body, and a lower body with penis that is based on the HGEC RA mesh (hence the DMRA feet). This is then assigned by a quest script. There is also a lower body mesh called "FUTA\femalelowerbody_DickGirl_AP.nif" for use with Joystick.

To access this body from the SetBody menu, I just need to add something like this to the bottom of the SetBody.ini:

Set BombshellQuest.bCustomMenuIsMale to 0

Set BombshellQuest.sCustomMenuItem to sv_Construct "FUTA,0,UHK Dickgirl,^,UHDickGirl,0"
SetStage BombshellQuest 22

This will make my new body appear in the Futanari section of the SetBody menu.

If you've got a number of bodies you want to use, you can set up a custom menu as well:

Set BombshellQuest.sCustomMenuItemText to sv_Construct "HGUN,.: Unique Bodies :."
SetStage BombshellQuest 21
Set BombshellQuest.sCustomMenuItem to sv_Construct "*ROOT,1,Unique Bodies >,HGUN,^,0"
Set BombshellQuest.sCustomMenuItem to sv_Construct "HGUN,0,UHK Dickgirl,^,UHDickGirl,0"
Set BombshellQuest.sCustomMenuItem to sv_Construct "HGUN,1,< Main Menu,*ROOT,^,1"

This inserts a custom menu 'Unique Bodies' at the top of the root female SetBody menu, containing the UHK Dickgirl body.

"Lovers ignore spectators"  token:   Yes only for Lovers Bed.  But in my mods I have some perverse NPCs who like it when you watch them having sex, so they need the token.

I'll bear that in mind when I get around to looking at LoversBed. ?

All the things you add in the ini and the scripts I do not understand.

I needed two years to find out how to use Blockhead. The Blockhead readme was so helpful as if it were written in Japanese ( my Japanese knowledge is 0 )

-----------------------------------------------------

But I also have another problem with SetBody reloaded. I use the HGEC body that is like the LAPF and HGEC_Body_v1dot21 bodies. All my armors and clothes Mods and the full armor-clothes replacer use that body .

You know there are two HGEC versions and if you use the feet from "LAPF HGEC" with "SetBody Reloaded HGEC" it does not fit  (or vice versa ). There will be a gape.

And many bodies use the HGEC feet. So I must replace most of the SetBody reloaded lowerbodies, or run all through SeamMender.

And if you use a "LAPF HGEC" lowerbody with a "SetBody Reloaded HGEC" upperbody there is a small gape between upper and lower... So run all SetBody Reloaded  upperbodies through Seam Mender  or replace the upperbodies.

( replacing the bodies would be much easier instead of running all upper and lower bodies throught   Seam Mender. )

And then I must replace all HGEC based Lovers Joystick meshes. ( or use Seam Mender)

Too much work. I use my classic SetBody.

------------------------------------------------------

Is it possible to use a Blockhead script in another mod? In a quest mod to change (add and remove) the body.

e.g. a breast growing during a quest from E cup the J cup. ( with steps: F cup, H cup )

Or I have a Mod with human cows. If the player does not milk the NPCs the breasts grow. And when the player milk the NPC the breast get back to default size.

I've updated the Rev97 archive in post 1164 to Beta 2. Here is the list of changes from Beta 1:

Spoiler

- Changed xLoversPkrSpermSplash to check genital type, so the 'male only' settings will apply if xOff has a 
      penis or is a hermaphrodite (and won't apply if xOff is a male with a vagina only).
    - Changed xLoversCmnIsEjaculationToVagina to check genital type. The script will return true if xOff has 
      a penis or is a hermaphrodite, and zDef has a vagina or is a hermaphrodite.
    - Changed xLoversMainScriptModuleGetFutanari so that FutanariDisabled only applies if the (female) actor has 
      a vagina only.
    - Changed xLoversMainScriptModuleGetChinupo so that FutanariDisabled is checked if the (male) actor has a 
      vagina only.
    - Added token xLoversPkrMarried (xx0097B8) for use in Lovers mods that need to record/check when an NPC is 
      married.
    - Added token xLoversPkrCountCreatureSex (xx0097B9) to record the number of times an actor has sex with a 
      creature. Modified the Sex Diary for NPCs to show this count if creature sex is enabled.

I've also removed the screenshots that were confusing people, and added a new one.

I won't release any more updates for a few days, to let people try it out and find any remaining issues.

I'm currently looking to release a new version of LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP at the weekend, so if there are any updates needed to Rev97, I'll get them done at the same time.

@fejeena: I've added Married and CreatureSex tokens to the Lovers esm. I've also tweaked the Sex Diary to show the CreatureSex count. And I've managed to tweak AdultPlay to use the Married token rather than a long list of actors. But more on that later...