1.6a1

It's not always the same variable as the calling reference, and sometimes it uses RemoveSpell instead of RemoveSpellNS. It's still the same pattern of checking IsSpellTarget before removing the spell, and that's what causes problems.

The cleanup scripts use the same method to remove spells other than xLoversMain. Is xLoversMain the only one of them causing problems? (I haven't personally had any problems with the current scripts.)

Scripting is not my bag, however, I have never had an NPC bared from sex.  I have sexed my way to the shivering isles and back with both rape and consensual sex and never had an issue.  This has not been reported by anyone in 100k plus downloads in over 2 years.  

I'm not saying the problem doesn't exist, but with my limited scripting knowledge, I'm not all that sure I want to risk breaking something worse by messing with it.  When WappyOne gets back (he is our resident script master) I'll certainly have him look into this.

Scripting is not my bag, however, I have never had an NPC bared from sex.  I have sexed my way to the shivering isles and back with both rape and consensual sex and never had an issue.  This has not been reported by anyone in 100k plus downloads in over 2 years.  

I'm not saying the problem doesn't exist, but with my limited scripting knowledge, I'm not all that sure I want to risk breaking something worse by messing with it.  When WappyOne gets back (he is our resident script master) I'll certainly have him look into this.

Well, I already made a little patch for myself, but I can easily make a debug patch instead and see if I can find some more details about what is going on.

Ok.

The bug is happening for me in the function: xLoversPkrPairsDelete

It happens consistently when 2 NPCs are having sex nearby and I fast travel away.

So try this:

- get 2 NPCs to have sex

- fast travel away while they're still going at it

- fast travel back

- see if either of them can have sex again

If they can, the problem is something on my end. If not, use the "Fix bugs" option and try again.

EDIT:

Oh, they have to be outside so you can fast travel. Going through doors has mixed results.

WindShadow75 you are right.

I tested it: use Joburg NPC spell, two NPCs have sex, I stand next to them, fast travel.

Then fast travel back and now I tried AdultPlayPlus Dialog

post-3205-0-15892800-1441506103_thumb.jpg

And her answer

post-3205-0-39229800-1441506111_thumb.jpg

even 24 hours later still no sex possible.

I have not tested your script change/fix.

EDIT:

your Edit: Oh, they have to be outside so you can fast travel. Going through doors has mixed results.

With doors I never notiiced the Problem.

e.g. LoversBitch kennel room was never bugged, or when Rena and her Dogs had sex I often left the house.

? maybe only human-human sex ? not human -creature.

WindShadow75 you are right.

I tested it: use Joburg NPC spell, two NPCs have sex, I stand next to them, fast travel.

Then fast travel back and now I tried AdultPlayPlus Dialog

attachicon.gifScreenShot472.jpg

And her answer

attachicon.gifScreenShot471.jpg

even 24 hours later still no sex possible.

I have not tested your script change/fix.

EDIT:

your Edit: Oh, they have to be outside so you can fast travel. Going through doors has mixed results.

With doors I never notiiced the Problem.

e.g. LoversBitch kennel room was never bugged, or when Rena and her Dogs had sex I often left the house.

? maybe only human-human sex ? not human -creature.

Well, here are some test results:

2 human NPCs having sex outdoors in IC Market District

- Entered Merchant's Inn, returned : No bugs

- Fast Traveled to IC Prison, returned: Neither can have sex

- Entered door to IC Arena District, returned: Neither can have sex

human + horse outside Grateful Pass Stables

- Entered Skingrad through the door, returned: Neither can have sex (my debugger didn't catch that the horse was bugged on this one)

- Fast Traveled to Skingrad Castle, returned: no bugs (same worldspace, not far enough away)

- Entered the stables, returned: no bugs

2 human NPCs inside Merchant's Inn

- Exited through main door, returned: no bugs

With Wappyone taking a much deserved hiatus, mem4ob4 has stepped up and is looking at this.  My concern is that this change could break functionality in sex tracking or other lovers plugins.  Obviously I am being a bit paranoid, as folks with a shit ton more scripting knowledge than me wrote the scripts for Lovers.  My only claim to fame is translating and animating.   :P

Thank you to one and all for finding and pointing out the issue.  With my play style, I rarely fast travel, so I would never have found this.  Thank you also for finding a fix!  Hopefully this fix won't break anything else and we can make a simple update to the LAPF and continue on.  

Cheers to all!

Greg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You have install a Mod after LAPF and that has overwritten your LAPF Skeleton . Maybe a BBB armor-clothes Mod.

Install the LAFP Skeleton again.

See my yellow Link below

Penis/Breast stretching 

Unpack LAPF and copy the Skeleton meshes from

data\meshes\characters\_male\ skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif

data\meshes\characters\_1stPerson\skeleton.nif

in your game Folder.

Or your "archive invalidate" does not work. See my yellow Link

! Tip: never install a Mod without checking beforehand what is included. Delete what you don't need or want ! e.g. Skeletons in BBB armor clothes Mods

That even made it worse.

Archive invalidte is set-

Try it again. Fejeena is right - the skeleton you're using lacks the required penis bones. Make sure that LAPF's skeleton.nifs, and no others, are in the Data\Meshes\Characters\_Male and in Data\Meshes\Characters\_1stPerson folders. Also, those are different skeletons - don't use the same skeleton in both locations.

Show us you load order so we can get an idea of what all you are running.  It may be that you have something incompatible with the LAPF.  Make sure you used OBMM or Wrye to archive invalidate via BSA redirection.  Also make absolutely certain you have the LAPF skeleton in the proper place (say yes to overwrites).

Yes yes, I did read and carefully followed the instructions.

Nevertheless it does not work.

But there is a solution - I just might me to stupid.

Is it the Steam-Version maybe?

Timestamps (BSA-Files) are okay.

Maybe it's .ini-File? But I did as said in the description.

These plugins are recognised by BOSS and have been sorted according to its masterlist. Please read any attached messages and act on any that require action.

• Oblivion.esm Active
  • Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm Version 0.9.7 Active
    • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Eyes, Graphics, Hair, R.Relations}}
  • Lovers with PK.esm Version 1.4.1 Active
  • LoversCreature.esm Active
  • DLCShiveringIsles.esp Active
  • DLCHorseArmor.esp Active
  • DLCOrrery.esp Active
  • DLCVileLair.esp Active
  • DLCMehrunesRazor.esp Active
  • DLCSpellTomes.esp Active
  • HGEC_special_armor_repl.esp Active
    • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Graphics, NoMerge}}
  • MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp Version 5 Active
    • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Body-M, Body-Size-M}}
  • CapesandCloaks.esp Active
  • Dancers clothes.esp Active
  • RealSwords - Argonian LO-NPC.esp Active
    • Requires: Wrye Bash for compatibility with overhaul mods like OOO/MMM/Fran's.
    • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Invent}} if using overhaul mods (except FCOM).
  • RealSwords - Bosmer LO-NPC.esp Active
    • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Invent}} if using overhaul mods (except FCOM).
  • RealSwords - Breton LO-NPC.esp Active
  • RealSwords - Khajiit LO-NPC v1.3.esp Active
  • RealSwords - Nord LO-NPC.esp Version 1.0 Active
  • RealSwords - Orc LO-NPC v1.0.esp Active
  • RealSwords - Redguard LO-NPC.esp Active
  • R18PN - Bs Bondage.esp Active
  • R18PN - Lingeries.esp Version 1 Active
  • Gloria Armor.esp Active
  • DLCThievesDen.esp Active
  • DLCBattlehornCastle.esp Active
  • DLCFrostcrag.esp Active
  • Knights.esp Active
  • RMDailyIncomeV2.esp Active
  • LoversOrgy.esp Active
  • LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp Version 1.11 Active
    • Incompatible with: LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp
    • Incompatible with: LoversSpringSale.esp
  • LoversHooker.esp Version 2.2a Active
  • LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp Active
  • LoversRaperS.esp Version 1.80 Active
  • LoversJoburg.esp Active
  • LoversBed.esp Active
  • LoversPayBandit.esp Active
  • Lovers with PK.esp Version 96v5 Active
  • LoversBitch.esp Version 1.51bb Active
  • LoversCreature.esp Active
  • LoversMB2.esp Active
  • LoversSlaveTrader.esp Version 1.0 Active
  • LSTBravilUnderground.esp Version 0.9.6 Active
  • BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp Version 1.0 Active
  • Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp Version 1.3b Active
  • Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp Version 1.3a Active
    • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: NoMerge, NpcFaces}}
  • Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp Version 0.9.7 Active
    • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Hair, Eyes, R.Relations}}
  • Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp Version 1.3a Active
  • Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp Version 1.3a Active
  • Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp Version 0.9.7 Active
    • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Hair, Eyes, R.Relations}}
  • LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp Version 6000 Active
  • LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp Version 4700 Active

The following plugins were not found in the masterlist, and must be positioned manually, using your favourite mod manager or by using BOSS's user rules functionality. You can submit unrecognised plugins for addition to the masterlist directly from this log by clicking on a plugin and supplying a link and/or description of its contents in the panel that is displayed.

• Pig.esp Active
  • LSTaddonInH.esp Active
  • MyRats.esp

• OBSE Version: 0.0.21.4
  • MenuQue.dll
  • OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dll
  • OBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue.dll

Thought Lovers Voice SSP Plus is a addon. You can run Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP without Lovers Voice SSP Plus ( But not Lovers Voice SSP Plus without Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP)

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp  needs only Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP

--------------------

LSTaddonInH.esp  after LSTBravilUnderground.esp 

And the Pig.esp and MyRats.esp I have them after Lovers in my Loadorder,

So in your Load order

LSTBravilUnderground.esp 

LSTaddonInH.esp 

Pig.esp

MyRats.esp