My game is crashing with the mod(Yes i turned them off for now so thats not the issue lolol.) x.x Does anyone know if im missing something? Here is a pic of my load order, not a lot to be honest.

Untitled.png

If you start the game with that load order it must Crash

You have Lovers with PK esp active but the Master file Lovers with PK esm deactive.

And your load order: a mess, even the DLCs are not in the right order.

Read my yellow Link below. Oblinon install, archive invalidate and load order.

See the example load order.

Also read : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12494-mods-that-are-not-compatible-with-lovers/

Personality Idles does not work well with Lovers

Also Get Wet: the wet effect and the sperm effect conflicting

I said I disabled them, i just forgot to disable loverspk.esp for the screenshot. Im reinstalling oblivion right now so im gonna forget about personality idles and get wet and see what happens.

That's pretty definitely a skeleton problem, although nothing in your list should add a bad skeleton. I may have missed it earlier, but have you tried copying all three LAPF skeletons by hand from the LAPF installation package to your game? There are two in the _Male folder, and one in the _1stPerson folder.

I have tried that one already :/  I know its a problem between the HGEC skeleton file and the LAPF skeleton files but I don't understand why they are reacting the way they are.

I can't think of any reason why they would.

I said I disabled them, i just forgot to disable loverspk.esp for the screenshot. Im reinstalling oblivion right now so im gonna forget about personality idles and get wet and see what happens.

The main problem is your load order

That's pretty definitely a skeleton problem, although nothing in your list should add a bad skeleton. I may have missed it earlier, but have you tried copying all three LAPF skeletons by hand from the LAPF installation package to your game? There are two in the _Male folder, and one in the _1stPerson folder.

I have tried that one already :/  I know its a problem between the HGEC skeleton file and the LAPF skeleton files but I don't understand why they are reacting the way they are.

Specifically what HGEC skeleton file are you referring to? The three LAPF skeleton files should be the only ones in those folders. There are other creature skeletons, but none of those would apply here. Unless...

Here's a possibility: Check all of your race folders for a skeleton. Maybe something has added a skeleton to one or more of those. And also, let me know about the HGEC skeleton. Where are you seeing it?

Specifically what HGEC skeleton file are you referring to? The three LAPF skeleton files should be the only ones in those folders. There are other creature skeletons, but none of those would apply here. Unless...

Here's a possibility: Check all of your race folders for a skeleton. Maybe something has added a skeleton to one or more of those. And also, let me know about the HGEC skeleton. Where are you seeing it?

There are no other mods installed.  There is no race mod in that load order, its pure vanilla Oblivion with HGEC found here http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/34442/?  Roberts for the male bodies found here http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/40532/?  Then NoMaam for the BBB part found here http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/35551/?

Then the LAPF mod files.  

Each one being the newest version of there mods.  

HGEC%20skeleton_1.png

That being what I find when I extract the HGEC mod from its omod file to check its contents.  

Fejeena put it quite nicely last week "? But the HGEC Mod Skeleton has the same breast bones as the LAPF Skeleton....why you have breast stretching with the LAPF Skeleton. That cannot be ! only if you have no Skeleton with breast bones = not installed or wrong installed. But if you replace the HGEC Skeleton with the LAPF Skeleton you can not have boobs stretching.

I give up.

Solution: buy a new Computer  ;)" 

as Fejeena i think the main probleme is the load order  (even with a few mods load order is important especialy with lovers mods) . 

but sometimes you just need to archiv invalidate with OBMM  via bsa redirection .

you can always post your load order to clarify things

ps : a new pc would not help  do not forget that oblivion is an old game.

The bones may be the same but there may be differences in the underlying plumbing. You need to use the three LAPF skeletons and nothing else. At all.

I didn't mean to ask if you had any race mods installed - just take a peek inside your Data\Meshes\Characters\(racename) folders and see what's there. If an incompatible skeleton exists (other than the HGEC set), those folders are a possible location.

The totally not funny thing is that he copies the right Skeleton in his game Folder and the boobs stretch.

He have the Skeleton from the HGEC Body Mod ( from the LAPF install instructions) and the LAPF Skeleton.

With the HGEC Body Mod Skeleton no Boobs stretching. With the LAPF Skeleton boobs stretching. ( with both skeletons penis stretching )

And he checked his Oblivion ini for the Archive Invalidation entry.

-------------------

Ravendreams

which Body meshes you use from the HGEC Mod ?

which ArchiveInvalidation do you use ? Have you tried the one from my PM ? ( put the ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa in your data Folder and Change the Oblivion ini ( see my readme ))

as Fejeena i think the main probleme is the load order  (even with a few mods load order is important especialy with lovers mods) . 

but sometimes you just need to archiv invalidate with OBMM  via bsa redirection .

you can always post your load order to clarify things

ps : a new pc would not help  do not forget that oblivion is an old game.

I actully posted the load order earlier but just in case you missed it here it is again.  

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Knights.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversBed.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversHooker.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
LoversOrgy.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

As for new pc highly doubt that would be needed.  AMD Phenom II X6 P1090T Processor 3.20 GHZ, 16 Gigs of RAM, 64 bit Win 7 Home Premium OS.  This computer is a bit of a beast for nearly all games out there. 
Archive invalidate was done and even used Fejeenas help to verify I had it right.

The bones may be the same but there may be differences in the underlying plumbing. You need to use the three LAPF skeletons and nothing else. At all.

I didn't mean to ask if you had any race mods installed - just take a peek inside your Data\Meshes\Characters\(racename) folders and see what's there. If an incompatible skeleton exists (other than the HGEC set), those folders are a possible location.

Since its a Clean install of Oblivion and the stated mods, there is nothing in the race folders other then the Khajiit Tail .nif and the Argonian Tail .nif file.

The totally not funny thing is that he copies the right Skeleton in his game Folder and the boobs stretch.

He have the Skeleton from the HGEC Body Mod ( from the LAPF install instructions) and the LAPF Skeleton.

With the HGEC Body Mod Skeleton no Boobs stretching. With the LAPF Skeleton boobs stretching. ( with both skeletons penis stretching )

And he checked his Oblivion ini for the Archive Invalidation entry.

-------------------

Ravendreams

which Body meshes you use from the HGEC Mod ?

which ArchiveInvalidation do you use ? Have you tried the one from my PM ? ( put the ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa in your data Folder and Change the Oblivion ini ( see my readme ))

I'm using the Archiveinvalidation info that you gave me in that zip file last week.  As for the body meshes I chose E cup and LL lower body.  I tried to keep everything super simple with this install to rule out as many variables as possible. 

Then you use the same as I do ( E Cup and LL in data\meshes\characters\_male )

And I use the ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa

????

I can sent you my Body meshes.

Ok just tried what you sent me and this is what happend.  

ScreenShot9.png

ScreenShot10.png

For some reason it wiped the nude mod settings so no more stretched breasts.  

And you have also installed the Skeleton ( the LAPF Skeleton in my file)  ?

?? In the first pic I see underwear ? My nude Body changed your game and now you have vanilla underwear Body ?

There is sometthing wrong with your Archive Invalidation.

Have you accidentally used another Archive Invalidation  method ( except archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection) in the ModManager ?

! BSA Alteration modifies the bsa ( and to get back the original bsa you must install Oblivion again )

Or do you have a old ArchiveInvalidation.txt in your Oblivion Folder ? ( delete it )

Sure you don't have Oblivion in C:\ program files ..... ?

And you have also installed the Skeleton ( the LAPF Skeleton in my file)  ?

?? In the first pic I see underwear ? My nude Body changed your game and now you have vanilla underwear Body ?

There is sometthing wrong with your Archive Invalidation.

Have you accidentally used another Archive Invalidation  method ( except archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection) in the ModManager ?

! BSA Alteration modifies the bsa ( and to get back the original bsa you must install Oblivion again )

Or do you have a old ArchiveInvalidation.txt in your Oblivion Folder ? ( delete it )

Sure you don't have Oblivion in C:\ program files ..... ?

Archive text line

[Archive]

SMasterMiscArchiveFileName=Oblivion - Misc.bsa
SMasterVoicesArchiveFileName2=Oblivion - Voices2.bsa
SMasterVoicesArchiveFileName1=Oblivion - Voices1.bsa
SMasterSoundsArchiveFileName=Oblivion - Sounds.bsa
SMasterTexturesArchiveFileName1=Oblivion - Textures - Compressed.bsa
SMasterMeshesArchiveFileName=Oblivion - Meshes.bsa
SInvalidationFile=ArchiveInvalidation.txt
iRetainFilenameOffsetTable=1
iRetainFilenameStringTable=1
iRetainDirectoryStringTable=1
bCheckRuntimeCollisions=0
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
bUseArchives=1
sArchiveList=ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa, Oblivion - Meshes.bsa, Oblivion - Textures - Compressed.bsa, Oblivion - Sounds.bsa, Oblivion - Voices1.bsa, Oblivion - Voices2.bsa, Oblivion - Misc.bsa

the game is installed in this file path

Game%20file%20path.png

I just took the information you sent via the zip file and copied pasted it overwriting anything that was there.

i have actually missed your load order   !            from your pics  i see you do not have anymore boob stretch   but dick stretch     ( it means you are going somewhere )

now to the dick !!!           and suprierce  is right with the skeleton probleme  .              if the bsa validation whiped  the nude settings  it means you have mist  steps in installation !  and everything went wrong.   

i highly suggest you     to remove all mods you have installed   and  do it again  .  following instructions .

i have actually missed your load order   !            from your pics  i see you do not have anymore boob stretch   but dick stretch     ( it means you are going somewhere )

now to the dick !!!           and suprierce  is right with the skeleton probleme  .              if the bsa validation whiped  the nude settings  it means you have mist  steps in installation !  and everything went wrong.   

i highly suggest you     to remove all mods you have installed   and  do it again  .  following instructions .

Umm the boob stretching I can fix anytime by adding the HGEC mod back in.  

I've reinstalled all of this so many times in the past month I could do it asleep now.  Fejeena has been extremely through with me on checking over each file and my load orders, making sure nothing was missed.  Even went so far as to send me some file copies in case mine were corrupted somehow.  

The most recent pics I shared are in response to a set of files Fejeena sent to me, showing him the results of said files.  They compleatly overwrote the HGEC mod. 

When ever I install HGEC it addes a skeleton file that if isn't used stretchs the boobs out, and when you install LAPF it overwrites said skeleton file, but for some reason it shouldn't cause the errors at all.  Since the LAPF file skeletons are adding in the penis and the HGEC is adding the nude breasts.  

Archive invalidation is correct, the load order is correct, there was nothing other then vanilla Oblivion, Roberts nude male, HGEC, BBB and LAPF mods.  No armor, race, clothing, or anything else that could add another skeleton file then what was in the above listed.  

So yeah were pretty baffled on how this could be happening since it shouldn't be happening at all in the first place.  

the last possibility  for me to think of   :  is one of your installation went wrong  and added an other oblivion folder somewhere in you pc .   in this case  you will have to remove all again and completly clean your pc from the game  , using  ccleaner  to look in file archive , with the searche explorer make sure there is no oblivion  or Bethesda in all your pc including the my documents.

than restart your pc and reinstall last time oblivion  or send your pc directly to oblivion ( your chois ! )

the last possibility  for me to think of   :  is one of your installation went wrong  and added an other oblivion folder somewhere in you pc .   in this case  you will have to remove all again and completly clean your pc from the game  , using  ccleaner  to look in file archive , with the searche explorer make sure there is no oblivion  or Bethesda in all your pc including the my documents.

than restart your pc and reinstall last time oblivion  or send your pc directly to oblivion ( your chois ! )

I've dug through pretty much everything in the computer and have found nothing that could be related to or could be causing it, but yet it still happens.  The registry even looks pretty good relating to the issue.

what do you use as archiv invalidation  ?  OBMM  ?       if it is the case look at that link

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24780-some-kind-of-problem/

Read that post, Fejeena sent me the same thing kinda so I added the text in manually to the .ini file

last thing before i am vanquished     check this link  relating to steam game cache , and make sure evrything is running as administrator.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey is there an animation in LAPF or a compatible animation somewhere that has the fuckee spread eagle on a bed with the fucker doing missionary to them?

There are several in the Daedra Sutra. Its been a while, but I seem to recall screenshots and descriptions to help you narrow your search. Then it's just a question of trying them. A word of warning - unless something's changed in the new version, you'll likely need to tweak the ini to get everyone lined up properly.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8232-the-daedra-sutra-lovers-with-pk-animation-collection/

Yeah I had an idea for the furotrap mod beta version to make the cure for furotrap only available from a few npc and they have to screw the player to cure them of furotrap. So I am thinking the npcs will be people that have a double bed in their homes or stores so I can use something really humiliating like a spread eagle pose:-) There is a cure spell in the mod but the author never put in the game world or player inventory.

• 2 weeks later...