Oblivion folder should be placed in any folder other then program files like your game folder under computer/whatever your computer is/game some people have problems when it's left in the program folder where steam installs it at. Usually animations will be off you have to manually adjust them to the correct spot using the adjustment keys.  Did you reinstall LAFP? When installing other mods make sure the mods do not contain their own skeletons if they do delete them before installing them so that they do not overwrite the LAPF skeleton. Have you done the archive invalidation in OBMM?

I can't seem to get things to cooperate. The penis model on males and breast model on females glitch out (shoots out in random directions). I've tried re-installing and moving the folder to games using the Steam guide, but nothing seems to fix the problem. I am currently running Oblivion 1.2.0.416 on Steam with OBSE v21. I do have archive invalidation off through BSAredirect from OBMM.

Load order:

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

Lovers with Pk.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Knights.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

Rape face where is the LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp  ????

In the LAPF download file are

Lovers with PK.esm

Lovers with Pk.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp 

Penis Problem:  you have installed the female Body Mod (HGEC Body with BBB v1.12 ) after LAPF. In that Mod is a Skeleton NOT compatible with LAPF.

If you have installed the game in C:\ program files .... it can happen that Archive invalidate via bsa redirection does not work. 

Read my yellow Link below. install game ( move steam and game if installed in C:\program files....) , Archive invalidate, example Load order with Lovers and all DLCs, ....

Rape face where is the LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp  ????

In the LAPF download file are

Lovers with PK.esm

Lovers with Pk.esp

LoversMB2.esp

Penis Problem:  you have installed the female Body Mod (HGEC Body with BBB v1.12 ) after LAPF. In that Mod is a Skeleton NOT compatible with LAPF.

If you have installed the game in C:\ program files .... it can happen that Archive invalidate via bsa redirection does not work. 

Read my yellow Link below. install game ( move steam and game if installed in C:\program files....) , Archive invalidate, example Load order with Lovers and all DLCs, ....

Thanks for the help. Ran BOSS, cleaned all the dirty plugins, and re-installed everything as an omod. Everything runs fine now.

Is it possible to remove spells added by this mod from the magic meu? I want to keep using it, but I don't like the spells taking up my magic menu. I tried just removing them from the player with the construction set, but I can't find how they're added to the player in the first place.

They're added in the xLoversPkrQuestInit script, but you can't just comment them out. You need to apply those settings one way or another. They're all listed in xLoversPkrQuestScript and you can set them at the top of the GameMode block. I don't recommend any of this because the correct setting values aren't always obvious.

A better way might be to use Wrye Bash to edit the spells out of your most recent save.

How can I change the time to leave unconscious after sex or rape?

I just found masturbating in xLoversMB2

What are you trying to accomplish here? As Vaelorian stated, it is a knocked state reset (not the exact technical term), not a timer. Lovers masturbation is a totally different deal.

Nevermind, it's not a problem. :D

It's just little strange to me that they'll get up together after sex has finished.
I know they don't get up together in rape, rapist will get up before and victim will get up after in a few second but I think it too fast.
I wonder if this could be possible to set the time to get up?

Thanks you for reply. ;)

Nevermind, it's not a problem. :D

It's just little strange to me that they'll get up together after sex has finished.

I know they don't get up together in rape, rapist will get up before and victim will get up after in a few second but I think it too fast.

I wonder if this could be possible to set the time to get up?

Thanks you for reply. ;)

I'm working on a small mod to do that very thing. I'm not sure when it will be done but it shouldn't take long.

EDIT: Here it is. Let me know if there are any problems.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1681-lapf-afterglow/

• 3 weeks later...

But anyway now I see that you're happy with seeing other people translating lovers...

Absolutely I am happy!  While I dearly love LL, I'd love to see the LAPF be translated into multiple languages.  It would really be neat to see if any of the original makers of lovers took the time to try out the updated animations and the animated penis.  With the improved animations, improved scripting and features from Donkey and WappyOne, and the AP meshes that many folks contributed help with, it is a huge improvement.  

Whether my name gets credited or not is irrelevant to me and always will be.  I'm just thrilled that others can enjoy what the team here at LL brought forth!

Now if I can just find a way to get the damn LC overhaul done.............. :blush:

After installing LAPF my game will not load. It goes through the Bethesda Logo and to the copyright info screen and just freezes. Task Manager says the game has stopped responding and I have to end task. Removing the mod allows my game to function normally.

Here's my load order. Keep in mind that at this point I have only installed the latest LAPF from this site.

I have Roberts v5x, HGEC, Universal Skeleton, NoMaaM installed. BSAs are being redirected in Wrye Bash.

EDIT: I just located the topic regarding load order and moved everything around according to that. It's still crashing/not responding and doesn't get to the screen to start a new game/load a save.

Reinstall the LAPF and follow the recommended load order.  All esp files down low in the load order with these at the bottom (below the bashed patch):

LoversMB2.esp

Then start a new game.

MAKE SURE YOU SAY YES TO ALL OVERWRITES!!!!  The LAPF contains a custom skeleton that MUST overwrite the universal skeleton.

Reinstall the LAPF and follow the recommended load order.  All esp files down low in the load order with these at the bottom (below the bashed patch):

LoversMB2.esp

Then start a new game.

MAKE SURE YOU SAY YES TO ALL OVERWRITES!!!!  The LAPF contains a custom skeleton that MUST overwrite the universal skeleton.

I already did everything you said to do. I can't start a new game, because I can't even get to the main menu. The game goes into "not responding" mode after all of the logos. If I hit ESC to skip, it just locks up and I have to alt-tab out to end via Task Manager.

Also, Wrye Bash doesn't ask me to confirm overwrites.

Installing the base Mods and Tools :

Installing Oblivion not in C:\program files... 

OBSE, Pluggy, MenuQue.....

Nude bodies, Skeleton, BBB Animation , ..

archive invalidate

load order

Read my yellow Link below ( it is about the same as the LAPF install instructions but but more detailed )