• 3 weeks later...

Makes me wonder why you want such an amulet object? For fully clothed sex with the boner coming out of the fly portion of the male's pants?

Normally the lower body and penis are coupled together in one mesh. When 'undressing' for sex the male (or futanari female) character actually equips this schlonged lower body mesh as a clothing item. To use an amulet-slot penis you will need to tweak LAPF's undress option settings accordingly so the pants and amulet-slot items won't get unequipped.

Technically making a 'standalone' (*giggle*) penis mesh is very easy. The most basic mesh edit imaginable. You will need to have NifSkope installed.

Open your preferred lowerbody-with-penis Nif and right-click on the legs in the right-hand 3D view window. Just select 'Block > Remove Branch' from the appearing context menu and then save the Nif under a new name. Don't go overwriting the original file!

To further optimize the Nif you might also select 'Spells > Optimize > Remove Bogus Nodes' from the main menu at the top after removing the legs. NifSkope should remove the now obsolete nodes the legs were rigged to. In the case of my example here 64 unused nodes got removed.

post-14322-0-42663900-1419371707_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the quick reply! I saved it under a new name. How do I make LAPF implement the new model? Do I just use construction set to set the new nif?

edit: I followed your instruction for making the new nif files. I went to set the penis as amulet in construction set and changed into the new model. However, the penis doesnt show up in game if I equip pants or one piece armor.  :( Please help!

There are clothes and armors with flag " hide amulet" so you can not see the penis. Check you clothe Mod esp.

And you can not use the Penis with LAPF. LAPF use lowerbodies with Penis.

You can set in the Lovers in game menu ( Spell) the clothes you wear to unstrippable during sex, then you can use your penis mesh during sex.

Now thats weird. Into which mod did you implement the penis item? Have you got the item in your inventory and put it on? Is it flagged as playable? I was writing the following stuff when your post got edited. It's a short description how I would put the object into the game:

The amulet-slot penis actually could be put into any esp as a clothing item. This at least is the easiest approach - if you equip this penis before starting a sex act and have the undress options set to keep lower body and amulet items on during sex. Think of it like pulling out your dong before sex just like in real life.

Implement your Nif into any esp, maybe some armor and/or clothing mod. In my example I even chose a race mod that has some custom equipment included. Make a new entry in the clothing category, setting the object to the amulet slot. Then you could put the new item into a container and go retrieving it in the game, but the fastest way to receive this item in-game is by using a console command. Expand the hidden form ID column at the CS window's header bar (pull apart the || vertical lines next to 'Count') and write down the new item's form ID as well as this mod's position in the load order. Find that one using Wrye Bash or OBMM.

post-14322-0-50033500-1419374720_thumb.jpg

Let's say the mod you have implemented the boner into is in position A3. The cock's form ID is 00207E. Just an example. Start the game and open the console. Type the following command player.additem A300207E 1 followed by pressing the Return/Enter key. The last digit is the quantity prompt, it can be any number in case you want more boner amulets than just one. The item will immediately be added to your inventory.

I did the exact steps described above for testing purpose. The object does show up in-game without fail:

post-14322-0-94179700-1419376159_thumb.jpg

Now thats weird. Into which mod did you implement the penis item? Have you got the item in your inventory and put it on? Is it flagged as playable? I was writing the following stuff when your post got edited. It's a short description how I would put the object into the game:

The amulet-slot penis actually could be put into any esp as a clothing item. This at least is the easiest approach - if you equip this penis before starting a sex act and have the undress options set to keep lower body and amulet items on during sex. Think of it like pulling out your dong before sex just like in real life.

Implement your Nif into any esp, maybe some armor and/or clothing mod. In my example I even chose a race mod that has some custom equipment included. Make a new entry in the clothing category, setting the object to the amulet slot. Then you could put the new item into a container and go retrieving it in the game, but the fastest way to receive this item in-game is by using a console command. Expand the hidden form ID column at the CS window's header bar (pull apart the || vertical lines next to 'Count') and write down the new item's form ID as well as this mod's position in the load order. Find that one using Wrye Bash or OBMM.

attachicon.gifCSImplementingAClothingItem.jpg

Let's say the mod you have implemented the boner into is in position A3. The cock's form ID is 00207E. Just an example. Start the game and open the console. Type the following command player.additem A300207E 1 followed by pressing the Return/Enter key. The last digit is the quantity prompt, it can be any number in case you want more boner amulets than just one. The item will immediately be added to your inventory.

I did the exact steps described above for testing purpose. The object does show up in-game without fail:

attachicon.gifStandaloneBonerTest.jpg

lol thanks for the help. sadly that's not what i am trying to accomplish. 

What i am trying to create is a penis replacer mod for LAPF that shows as amulet instead of lower body. After what I ready and gathered so far, it seems technically impossible.  :-/

Oh, I see. Yes, the Lovers system at its core indeed needs a tandem of lower body and penis in one mesh. My described method is for the specific purpose of having a fully clothed male with the dick poking out from his pants. Something an amulet-slot item is perfectly suitable for. As a replacer for lower bodies however it's not feasible.

The mesh is fine

------------------------------------

The clothes you wear should not have a " hide amulet" ( a lot of upper and lower Body covering armors have hide amulet flag)

Here your mesh with a upper-lower Body clothes without hide amulet flag.

post-3205-0-40695100-1419377148_thumb.jpg your NormalAnimFuta1.nif

------------------------------------------------------

Yes as Poontank says you must create a esp or create a new amulet in a existing esp.

Then in game equip the amulet(penis)

use spell:  Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)

click: Sexual Diary

post-3205-0-98069000-1419378165_thumb.jpg

click: set my Equipment to unstrippable

post-3205-0-13648600-1419378190_thumb.jpg

Then back to the first page and click :Settings for Body and (Un )Dressing

post-3205-0-01641100-1419378211_thumb.jpg

Click : remove Stripping Exceptions

( ups no Picture)

Then you see a List of all Things that has been set to unstrippable, remove all execpt of you Penis Amulett ( I my Picture Bitch collar)

post-3205-0-82611100-1419378236_thumb.jpg

Now your penis Amulett is not removed during sex.

!!! But if Lovers adds a lowerbody with Penis you have two dicks !!! Penis in Penis flickers in game.

So do not use the LAPF Setting "attacking woman grow Penis"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do you want it ??

Why not create a LAPF lowerbody replacer ? females have 3 empty Folders you can use ( create), clothes\as subfolder 7 to 9.

Here some  LAPF lower Bodies http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1073-lapf-resources/

Then you use LAPF Setting "attacking woman grow Penis" and you have a Penis during sex ( if your female is the offender )

Ah, yes. On this particular picture it's not clearly visible that the feet are Robert's because the edge of that plate is partly covering the big toe. They might even be the ZKEC version of these feet.

It's a rather crude attempt at making socks to match those KrisTa gloves. Just a second foot mesh pasted over with an alpha property assigned to it.

The UV map is quite a mess, so the distortions on the texture are rather ugly and the fishnet is much larger than on the gloves. I keep forgetting about these issues all the time - one day I might succeed in making a better texture and tweaking the UV map to counter the distortions.

post-14322-0-00615700-1419383388_thumb.jpg

But I can give you the files of this outfit if you want. I like the concept of socks with exposed toes a lot.

The mesh is fine

------------------------------------

The clothes you wear should not have a " hide amulet" ( a lot of upper and lower Body covering armors have hide amulet flag)

Here your mesh with a upper-lower Body clothes without hide amulet flag.

attachicon.gifPenis.jpg your NormalAnimFuta1.nif

------------------------------------------------------

Yes as Poontank says you must create a esp or create a new amulet in a existing esp.

Then in game equip the amulet(penis)

use spell:  Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)

click: Sexual Diary

attachicon.gif1.jpg

click: set my Equipment to unstrippable

attachicon.gif2.jpg

Then back to the first page and click :Settings for Body and (Un )Dressing

attachicon.gif3.jpg

Click : remove Stripping Exceptions

( ups no Picture)

Then you see a List of all Things that has been set to unstrippable, remove all execpt of you Penis Amulett ( I my Picture Bitch collar)

attachicon.gif4.jpg

Now your penis Amulett is not removed during sex.

!!! But if Lovers adds a lowerbody with Penis you have two dicks !!! Penis in Penis flickers in game.

So do not use the LAPF Setting "attacking woman grow Penis"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do you want it ??

Why not create a LAPF lowerbody replacer ? females have 3 empty Folders you can use ( create), clothes\as subfolder 7 to 9.

Here some  LAPF lower Bodies http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1073-lapf-resources/

Then you use LAPF Setting "attacking woman grow Penis" and you have a Penis during sex ( if your female is the offender )

Thanks for all the help! The reason I want this is because many clothes mod use stockings and garterbelt as "pants" and I find it more useful if the penis is an amulet. I hope you could implement this feature in the next release. It would very helpful for people like me who does mix and match. (with your expertise, I am sure it is easy to implement!)

I added a mesh to my chest awhile back it's equiptable but when the act starts you have to re equip it but it was pretty cool when I learned that I could stick it to the tentacle monster at the same time sort of like payback so to speak.

Though it is pretty big it worked well for the one scene.

post-25667-0-65810200-1419401292_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-29245900-1419401409_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-98198200-1419401505_thumb.jpg

DarkRavage upload the  stockings and garterbelt lowerbody you use and I add the LAPF penis and create a LAPF replacer (during sex you will only have a penis if you are the offender and use Setting "attacking women grow penis" )

post-3205-0-18905300-1419455901_thumb.jpg stockings and garterbelt, with penis and Pants, with penis without Pants.

• 2 weeks later...

You fixed my camera, thank you so much!!! You have my digital and personal gratitude. If I had rewards to bestow upon, I would gladly give them to you, but we'll have to settle for something less conventional...

<(-_-<) (I-_-I) (>-_-)>

THANKS!!!

I'm having trouble with this mod! Mostly the texture and mesh for the penis and nude female parts.

The penis is way out of wack. There is a flat color stretching wide whenever the male is undressed and the female still has their underwear off even after I installed those nude mods that were given to me.

The stretching of the penis for males or females is a skeleton issue.  Fix your skeleton issue and you won't have the stretching.  

If you have reinstalled the LAPF (and followed ALL the instructions in the installation instructions txt) and that didn't fix things up, then try archive invalidating via bsa redirection with OBMM or Wrye Bash.  That will fix your texture issues.

If none of the above works, you may have an issue with windows itself if you installed the game or steam to their default locations (program files).  If this is the case, let us know and we can tell you how to move things to make them work without having to re-install everything.

The stretching of the penis for males or females is a skeleton issue.  Fix your skeleton issue and you won't have the stretching.  

If you have reinstalled the LAPF (and followed ALL the instructions in the installation instructions txt) and that didn't fix things up, then try archive invalidating via bsa redirection with OBMM or Wrye Bash.  That will fix your texture issues.

If none of the above works, you may have an issue with windows itself if you installed the game or steam to their default locations (program files).  If this is the case, let us know and we can tell you how to move things to make them work without having to re-install everything.

On the skeleton issue... DO I use the universal one in the installation or overwrite it with LAPF again?