I've played about 6 hour with lapf and everything seems great, anims run smooth, all lovers plugins work properly, and only crashing is a few random new area crashes that I've always had. if only I could bring myself to stop using auto setbody from setbody reloaded  that causes waist seams, all would be perfect . Thanks for all the hard work.

I don't "think" rapestruggle works, but since I don't have time or interest in testing it, I don't know for sure.  Many of those who reported having issues, I "think" were not particularly well versed in getting LPK's load order correct and didn't understand exactly what they were doing.

I did leave empty slots in the LAPF animations for rapestruggle to be installed so if you give it a try, holler if you can make it work.

PK extender should work just fine with the LAPF.  Make sure you install the full version of PK Extender and then install the rev96v2 PK extender patch at the very top.

The mod is working absolutely splendid. Although what it really misses right now is support for lower cups than H  :blush:

Support is "there", as the framework will support any cup size.  You can switch out bodies as you please, it is easy as heck and depending on what you go to may not even require much more than basic knowledge of nifskope (if even that).  Many of the animations that don't have breast grabbing will work just fine with smaller cup sizes.  Larger breast sizes are pretty much a given to have all sorts of clipping as they are just too big to NOT have it.

However, the animations are geared towards Hcup and DMRA as that was what was agreed to as the standard way back in November of 2012.  Discussed in depth here:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11501-lovers-animations-workshop-old-one/?p=255682

Since that time I revised all 143 animations (not even counting the solo masturbation ones) to reflect that standard.  That is 1,144 kf files if you are keeping track.  Feel free to dive right in and change them to whatever cup size you like.  I even put up some blend files (the rest will follow eventually) to make it easy for folks to attempt this:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17765-blend-files-for-oblivion-lpk-animations/

I did my part.  If you want something different, you will need to roll up "your" sleeves and customize them to your tastes.   ;)

Cheers,

Greg

The mod is working absolutely splendid. Although what it really misses right now is support for lower cups than H  :blush:

Support is "there", as the framework will support any cup size.  You can switch out bodies as you please, it is easy as heck and depending on what you go to may not even require much more than basic knowledge of nifskope (if even that).  Many of the animations that don't have breast grabbing will work just fine with smaller cup sizes.  Larger breast sizes are pretty much a given to have all sorts of clipping as they are just too big to NOT have it.

However, the animations are geared towards Hcup and DMRA as that was what was agreed to as the standard way back in November of 2012.  Discussed in depth here:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11501-lovers-animations-workshop-old-one/?p=255682

Since that time I revised all 143 animations (not even counting the solo masturbation ones) to reflect that standard.  That is 1,144 kf files if you are keeping track.  Feel free to dive right in and change them to whatever cup size you like.  I even put up some blend files (the rest will follow eventually) to make it easy for folks to attempt this:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17765-blend-files-for-oblivion-lpk-animations/

I did my part.  If you want something different, you will need to roll up "your" sleeves and customize them to your tastes.   ;)

Cheers,

Greg

Ah, I see. Well, I don't want to mess around with anything I don't understand as I am simply a customer to this mod with no knowledge of oblivion related coding whatsoever  :angel: . I guess I can live with the current animations  :P

They don't.  

I noticed that this occasionally happens when you switch animation numbers.  It is something that only randomly (and thankfully rarely) occurs.  I am not sure "why" it happens or how to track down and eliminate it. 

Oh,  One thing you "could" be suffering from is if you did not clean out your Oblivion\data\meshes\idleobjects\lovers\   folder when you installed the LAPF.......then you have the old objects still in there..... :P

Are you sure is random? I've seen it several times with the same exact motions and the same static meshes (Three "doggy style" motions and one BJ). I could even replicate it with that highwayman.

Oh,  One thing you "could" be suffering from is if you did not clean out your Oblivion\data\meshes\idleobjects\lovers\   folder when you installed the LAPF.......then you have the old objects still in there..... :P

That would explain it :P

I will add that little recommendation to the one about deleting the ini files prior to installing the LAPF.

New installations are easy.   With upgrading.....there is so much to remember to clean out.   :(

Edit:  Added a note about deleting the 1 - 200 numbered nif files in the IdleObjects\Lovers folder to the OP under the Installation Instructions.  Hopefully that will cover the bases and prevent others who upgrade from a previous version of LPK to not have this happen to them.

Thanks for the heads up Nightwynd!

I'm slightly late to the party, as far as bug reporting goes, I know, but I did notice that in animation #68, the male stands up several times during the first stage.

Damn!  I thought I fixed that before.  Sorry.  You can either fix it yourself by opening 68_OffMotionx1.kf and changing it from Cycle_Clamp to Cycle_Loop and then save it or grab this little hotfix: LAPF hotfix 2.7z

Installation:  Extract to temp folder and then drag meshes folder and drop it in Oblivion\data\

Say "YES" to the overwrite prompt.  That will make that dude stay down!   :P

I'll fix the main download later this evening.

It could be only me, but I'm having some issues with the extender, namely the foreplay stage. It's animations are a liiiitle off (underestimation sometimes).  :-/

Doesn't have shit to do with the LAPF.  

PK Extender uses its own animations and I have not and don't plan to touch those.  Use the 0-9 number keys at the top of your keyboard to align them.

It could be only me, but I'm having some issues with the extender, namely the foreplay stage. It's animations are a liiiitle off (underestimation sometimes).  :-/

Doesn't have shit to do with the LAPF.  

PK Extender uses its own animations and I have not and don't plan to touch those.  Use the 0-9 number keys at the top of your keyboard to align them.

Oh, I see. Sorry  :blush:

Any chance of there being downloads for the rev96v2 plus the core and resource files since I don't want the animated penis thing? Been looking aroud the site and only found download link to rev96v2 (I already have rev96v2 from when it first came out) and Resource pack 2.0. Lovers Creature 2.0 needs/needed Resource Pack 3.0

Any chance of there being downloads for the rev96v2 plus the core and resource files since I don't want the animated penis thing? Been looking aroud the site and only found download link to rev96v2 (I already have rev96v2 from when it first came out) and Resource pack 2.0. Lovers Creature 2.0 needs/needed Resource Pack 3.0

No it doesn't.  There is nothing in that was in version 3 of the resource pack that LC 2.0 needs.  You can use v2 and it will be just fine.....aside from loads of duplicate animations and the broken ones.  The only thing LC 2.0 needs is rev96v2.  Which is still up and available.

Bit of history for you:  The only difference in resource pack v3 (which is now gone) and v2 (which is still up for Galgat's plugins) is that all the animations (11-200) had been removed for v3.  This was to allow folks a choice of installing the old style animations from the Daedra Sutra or to install the new style from the 11-200 bbb animations pack (this pack is now gone as well since it is outdated).  The 11-200 bbb animations pack had its animations redone by me over the course of 9 months and is now included in the LAPF.  Not to mention the new animations from other animators like Grumpf, Northern, Nusbie, Donkey, ThatOne and Kasimir to name a few.  

As to links for resource pack 3, not going to happen, as that was only a temporary place holder for the LAPF.  There is absolutely no purpose to v3 anymore.

This is spelled out in the OP of the LAPF and discussed was in the Lovers Animations Workshop in great detail in both of its threads.  

The Animated Penis animations are so superior to the animations found in v2 that I can't see how anyone would prefer it.  Especially with all the alignment adjustments!  However, if you wish to use v2, then by all means, go for it.

The Animated Penis animations are so superior to the animations found in v2 that I can't see how anyone would prefer it.  Especially with all the alignment adjustments!  However, if you wish to use v2, then by all means, go for it.

I have to agree with this. The difference between the old LPK and LAPF is immense.

Hotfix 2 issued that corrects animation 68 on the offensive side from glitching out during stage 1.  

Hotfix 1 and 2 are now also included in the main file (v1.2).

Cheers,

Greg

Edit:  I am hoping to have roughly 10 (or more) animations as an addon pack sometime late next week.  They will include the work of TDA, Kasimir and the awesome lesbian animations from Donkey.  Stay tuned.

I got a little problem with the installation...

I used the .bsa file to extract everything to my Oblivion folder, then I need to drag every from your mod manually to my Oblivion data folder?

Then what about all those .esp files? Do I need to drag all of them to the data folder?

Thanks.