Ok folks, I uncovered the mystery and it has been resolved.  What the heck was it you ask?  Just me being stupid.  Turns out the only thing wrong was I forgot to include 3 little kf files.  Those little kf files can wreck the entire pack.  The three plugins I initially forgot to include are as follows:

ForceReset.kf

reset.kf

VictoryPose.kf

Without them Lovers freaks out.  This explains why those who merely upgraded and did not clean out there ani2 folder already had the needed files so they were not effected.  New installs however were screwed and they suffered from the lock right after sex.

You have two options to fix you game:

1.  Download the hot fix 1 archive and install that sucker.  After doing so enjoy your game without further issues.

2.  Download and reinstall the LAPF v1.1 and you are also good to go.

I recommend those who already have the LAPF to just grab the hotfix as that is all you need to be back in business.  This should resolve all issues with both Lovers Hooker and ANY version of RaperS.  I made a brand spanking new install of Oblivion, followed my recommended install instructions to the letter and finally installed WappyOne's RaperS.  Everything worked just fine.

Sorry for the hassle. 

Cheers,

Greg

PS:  Powerofvoid, there should be no issues with any plugin on this site, other than those specifically called out as obsolete or outdated.  

ok im new to moding and I have read MANY post here and on google translated sites but I cannot figure out hot to get npc to do anything other than masturbate with the lust spell that came with this mod?? is that in a plugin that I need? pleaswe forgive my noobness

Well I would suggest going here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/ there are a list of Plugins that make lovers work like Lovers Adult Play Plus which is the most basic mod it allows you to talk to npcs and convince them into sleeping with you.  

Actually a better place to browse the available downloads for Lovers plugins is here:  http://www.loverslab.com/files/category/5-lovers-with-pk/

At, Caligulas, you need to read through the addons at the link I posted above.  This plugin is just the framework, it doesn't do much at all besides that.  You can grab the supplemental pack which contains more functionality and then I recommend picking a RaperS version for combat sex and a stalker version for non combat sex in the form of "stalking".  

Quick link to the supplemental pack is in the OP of LAPF.

I just wanted to get back with an update on my issues. I deleted everything and reinstalled from scratch and great job on the quick fix for rapers.The good news is that all previous issues are resolved. The bad news is that I have a new issue. All the female futas look like ribbons, stretching to infinity. I realize this is probably an easy fix, but I'm a mechanic not an engineer type. I've double checked everything and it looks correct to me. I've probably just missed something obvious. In the mean time if anyone has a solution I would be grateful. As I said before I think you guys are brilliant and doing great artwork here.

Try reinstalling the LAPF skeletons and make SURE you say yes to the overwrite prompt.

The two files you MUST have for the LAPF to work properly are:

skeleton.nif

skeletonbeast.nif

They should be located here:  Oblivion\data\meshes\characters\_male\

No need to reinstall the entire LAPF, just manually install the two skeleton files and try having sex again.

Another thing to try (if you didn't follow the LAPF install instructions) is to archive invalidate via bsa redirection.

ok im new to moding and I have read MANY post here and on google translated sites but I cannot figure out hot to get npc to do anything other than masturbate with the lust spell that came with this mod?? is that in a plugin that I need? pleaswe forgive my noobness

Well I would suggest going here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/ there are a list of Plugins that make lovers work like Lovers Adult Play Plus which is the most basic mod it allows you to talk to npcs and convince them into sleeping with you.  

AWESOME ty just what I needed a list of links and explanations to get me started.

Actually a better place to browse the available downloads for Lovers plugins is here:  http://www.loverslab.com/files/category/5-lovers-with-pk/

At, Caligulas, you need to read through the addons at the link I posted above.  This plugin is just the framework, it doesn't do much at all besides that.  You can grab the supplemental pack which contains more functionality and then I recommend picking a RaperS version for combat sex and a stalker version for non combat sex in the form of "stalking".  

Quick link to the supplemental pack is in the OP of LAPF.

Thanks for help I spent HOURS researching and changing load order using boss bsa redirect invalidation, wyre bash etc.......

AWESOME ty just what I needed a list of links and explanations to get me started.

You're welcome have fun.

Hi i have some problem with LAPF

Pict:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzSjvwrY8733b3dpZ01UZVplVTQ/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzSjvwrY8733NHJqRXFxVTNmNDQ/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzSjvwrY8733Ukl0ZkpZWmxBNFE/edit?usp=sharing

Previously I has LPK rev96v2

After:

1. I install Robert's Muscular body (http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/40532/) Muscular Type

2. I install body for females (http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/34442/)

3. Install Skeleton (http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/37596/) overwrite old files

4. I install NoMaam (http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/35551/)

5. Used OMM i make archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection

6. I installed LAPF

And bingo :-/ . Can somebody help me? How fix this problem?

Post your full load order.

Additionally when you copied the two skeleton mesh files did you get an overwrite prompt and did you say yes to the overwrite?

You must have either skipped some step, installed something that contained a different skeleton or something else along those lines as I tested the LAPF by doing a clean install and following the directions I made in the Instructions.txt and everything worked.  

I've been testing it for a while now and I gotta say it is a AMAZING job, Greg. Also all the reworked animations look great!

Thanks for the kind words.  It means a great deal coming from you.   :D

It is comforting to think that I didn't completely waste the last 9 plus months slaving over them.   :P

Remember also that mixed into all of this is the very fine work of Donkey, Kasimir, Northern, Nusbie, TDA and ThatOne.  Some of whom's work I tweaked or just converted.

For many, they will never realize what all occurred behind the scenes as they have never used the animations found in the Lovers Resource pack v2 and had to put up with no bbb, massive clipping, tons of duplicates, poor alignments and offensive positions that were just kind of "there".   

I absolutely love this mod framework. Lots more animations to watch and gawp at how well folks can manage the animation engine. I had the same problems as a lot of others here with the first release of the new framework leaving my poor character locked in place after sex but I fixed them temporarily with just using the esp and esm files from the last LPK and resources packs - the new LAPF completely fixed everything and I have to say I am impressed with how quick it was.

It took Bethesda a lot longer to solve the famous backwards flying dragons in Skyrim, I know that much. :P

Thanks for all the hard work.

So I've been using all the Lovers mods for quite some time now and I'm really looking forward to using LAPF.

That being said, I've also spent many hours debugging Lovers-related CTDs, which is not something I'm currently looking forward to. I'm using quite a lot of mods, and I feel the unstable stability I have right now may totally collapse with this.

So my question is: What would you recommend to someone is is "updating" from the old Lovers with PK framework to the new LAPF? Should I completely uninstall every mod I currently have for Lovers and reinstall? Because that is quite a hike!

No need to do that.  Other than Lovers Creatures 2.0 you should NOT have to reinstall anything.

The only plugins that are negatively effected by installing the LAPF are Galgat's two (crowning isles and blackmail).  All other plugins should work just fine.  The LAPF is made up of what was the Animated Penis resource pack (which was formerly the v3 of the Lovers resource pack), the AP base pack and the 11-200 bbb animations pack.  This also includes all the animations that have been redone in the Lovers Workshop.

Just follow the directions given in the OP for installation and you should have no issues.  Remember to delete or move the 1-200 numbered ini files in Oblivion\data\ini\  prior to installing the LAPF so that you only see the new animations and remember to say "YES" to all overwrites.

Ideally you should back up your Oblivion folder prior to making any major change to your game.  I'd recommend doing so just to be on the safe side and so that you something to fall back on in the future.

Post your full load order.

Additionally when you copied the two skeleton mesh files did you get an overwrite prompt and did you say yes to the overwrite?

You must have either skipped some step, installed something that contained a different skeleton or something else along those lines as I tested the LAPF by doing a clean install and following the directions I made in the Instructions.txt and everything worked.  

This is my load order:

oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

BreakUndies.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

CM Partners.esm

DIM Elves Of Lineage II Retex.esm

x117race.esm

OblivionMsg.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

ChaseCameraMod.esp

Wayshrine Map Markers.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

Alir'sArmor.esp

Black Heart.esp

Cardigan and One piece.esp

DawnWraith.esp

DesuChan's Stealth Gear Complete.esp

Dungeon Explorer.esp

Gizmodian - Shards of Light.esp

Hentai_Seraphim_Blade.esp

HGEC Lady Camellia.esp

KitRae Exotic Dual Remake.esp

Lady Secrets.esp

MHSNKirin.esp

Ryk_Swimwear2.esp

Slaveknight armor.esp

StarX Katanas.esp

Bodysuit and Garter.esp

R18PN - Dancer's Dress.esp

R18PN - Lingeries.esp

R18PN - Schatten lauf Amr.esp

Resort Beach Outfits.esp

Sexy Mandarin Dress.esp

Tactical Wears.esp

XiaNewAmuletsV1.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

Ivellon.esp

Barbada_Island.esp

DukeCity.esp

HentaiLovelyHouse.esp

GTAesgaard.esp

PirateIsland.esp

Quest For The Elements RUS.esp

SweetspringIsland.esp

The Dragon Citadel.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

Knights.esp

HoarfrostCastle.esp

DD_JailShackles.esp

Loot All Armor.esp

Lush & Gaudy Aurora Borealis.esp

TamagoPlayerHUD.esp

TamagoBreak.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

HiyokoGenetics.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversJoburg NoDelay Addon.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversContraception.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversLight.esp

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

LoversHideMenus.esp

LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp

RealisticFatigue.esp

BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp

SetBody.esp

MidasSpells.esp

sycHearNoEvil.esp

actors_in_charge.esp

Specialanims.esp

CM Partners.esp

Nec-Character_Karla.esp

Elves Of Lineage II.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

DesuChan's Dolls.esp

rusik.esp

CM Partners Special NPCs.esp

CM Partners NPC.esp

CM Partners More NPCs.esp

CM Partners Marker NPCs.esp

CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp

CM PARTNER KITTY SNOW.esp

EyelashesVannilaRaces.esp

KT_CustomRaceFix.esp

ShowRaceMenu StatsFix.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

LSTaddonIn.esp

GECK.O_Oblivion_MoreMales.esp

LoversGodModeFix.esp

Vestment.esp

VBOrderWeap.esp

aiondragonweapons.esp

aion_tegrak.esp

Colourwheels Sexy & extremely short dress.esp

Navel Piercings TAIL.esp

teraarmor.esp

FuroGeneratorTrap.esp

Elisyum.esp

WickaCloth_and_Indekchu.esp

HimoHGEC.esp

XELUSClothes.esp

HWDress Custom.esp

Witch LongDress.esp

Sexy Shirt.esp

DaedraSpiderArmor.esp

01TesTopless_for_TesAll_ru.esp

HanasakuTouken.esp

Elz - Realistic Gravity.esp

PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp

PlayerSlaveCry.esp

LoversMotionsNT.esp

When I copied skeleton files from LAPF folder, I overwrite old files.

I tried clean all Lovers folder and reinstall it, and nothing changed.

As I suspected, your load order is a mess.  If you want to run Lovers you MUST adhere to something close to the recommended load order or just uninstall it.

These need to be up above all Lovers\Tamago plugins:

rusik.esp
CM Partners Special NPCs.esp
CM Partners NPC.esp
CM Partners More NPCs.esp
CM Partners Marker NPCs.esp
CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp
CM PARTNER KITTY SNOW.esp
EyelashesVannilaRaces.esp
KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
ShowRaceMenu StatsFix.esp
GECK.O_Oblivion_MoreMales.esp
Vestment.esp
VBOrderWeap.esp
aiondragonweapons.esp
aion_tegrak.esp
Colourwheels Sexy & extremely short dress.esp
Navel Piercings TAIL.esp
teraarmor.esp
FuroGeneratorTrap.esp
Elisyum.esp
WickaCloth_and_Indekchu.esp
HimoHGEC.esp
XELUSClothes.esp
HWDress Custom.esp
Witch LongDress.esp
Sexy Shirt.esp
DaedraSpiderArmor.esp
01TesTopless_for_TesAll_ru.esp
HanasakuTouken.esp
Elz - Realistic Gravity.esp
PlayerSlaveCry.esp
RealisticFatigue.esp
BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp
MidasSpells.esp
sycHearNoEvil.esp
actors_in_charge.esp
Specialanims.esp
CM Partners.esp

Having all that crap below Lovers just begs for them to interfere with its scripts.

Next, delete this:  LoversMotionsNT.esp  - this is a useless plugin.

Finally, you can NOT have any LPK plugins below these two:

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
Having LPK plugins below them generally results in a broken game.