• Pandora
    • CNHF Calyps and Nuskas Heroic Form
  2. 2. Favorite Body Replacer (cont.)

• VOTED ON FIRST QUESTION
    • E55 Female Body Replacer
    • Prometheus Better Female Natural Body
    • 4uDIKs Real body -4RB-
    • numenume erosbody for CBBE
  3. 3. Adds - (added after initial poll, these votes aren't as accurate)

• VOTED ON A PREVIOUS QUESTION
    • UNP Skinny
    • Jay's Triple Melons
    • Calientes Female Body Bustier Version
    • Big Bang Body
    • UNPBB

UNP and its derivative works (UNPB in particular, but also UNPC, 7B, etc.) have always been my favorite for a number of reasons. For one, the body itself is crafted with a stunning attention to detail the likes of which simply isn't seen with CBBE. Also, UNP seems to get far more (and a far wider variety of) armor/clothing/accessory options that pertain to my interests, despite being vastly less popular than CBBE. Its texture options, too, are at least as numerous as CBBE's.

For me, ADEC and its derivatives are a semi-distant second, then CBBE and its derivatives, then everything else.

Basically Although as I've Posted above this is a good resource for the Links to the various Mod Pages

This Poll only has one choice

Only one option is a Body Replacer all the others are Modifications of Vanilla Body so the winner by default is

Lady Body the Only Body Replacer

It is not on the Nexus it is on Lovers Lab though thanks to BlackElf

Lady Body & Krista mods for LB by blackelf

[LB] Blackelf Store by blackelf

[WIP] Lady Body Skimpy Armor [LBSA] by blackelf

Alexwarzar mods for LB by blackelf

If the Authors Modding Style which is she mods only for herself and compatability with mods or beast races she does not use are of not her problem

does not push you away this is a much superior body than any other made up to now

Favourite Body Mod on other hand is purely subjective therefore your choice (or mine) will not change anybodies mind

personally all that matters is best overall quality

Body alone obviously Lady Body

All Round Package Body + Variants + Clothing/Armour must go to UNP

This is based on Quality first not quantity

I always made fun of the number of  female bodyreplacers....that was before I knew how many there actually are.
Now I'll make even more fun of it x)

Anyway: UNP
It's basic, it's beautiful and from all the...erm...bodyreplacers with actual moddingsupport it looks the most natural (<--sounds like a grammerfail, doesn't it?).

I am sure that there are better Bodyreplacers by now but I am to lazy to switch and I couldn't care less about bouncing boobs. Most of the time you don't see the breasts anyway while playing....at least if your female Dragonborn has breasts that are not double D or bigger. ;)

You know it occurs to me . . .

perhaps this thread will stop future "which is best" posts. The OP is better put together with screens and all . . . so just maybe . . . 

Hope dies last huh? :lol:

This is probably 5th or 6th "which body is the best?" thread.

The whole question is a subjective one anyway...

I think some of you are missing the point. It's not asking which is "best". It's asking what you like.  It's like asking what's your favorite book? Or what's your favorite movie?  Why do you like it? The plot? Character development? World Building? Because it's non-fiction, fanstasy, sci-fi?

This is the same thing.  Why do you like the body mod? The shape of the breasts? Hips? bodyslide capable? UV's? armor sets available? textures available? weight painting? etc.

Obviously there is no particular one that is "better" than another.  Everyone has their own preferences.  The poll itself just lets everyone see at a glance what's currently popular. It's like a top 40's chart of music,movies,books. It doesn't mean something not even listed might not be a good read or something worth watching. It just means a majority of people like it. And if you're looking for something new it gives you an idea of what might worth trying out.

You know it occurs to me . . .

perhaps this thread will stop future "which is best" posts. The OP is better put together with screens and all . . . so just maybe . . . 

Hope dies last huh? :lol:

This is probably 5th or 6th "which body is the best?" thread.

The whole question is a subjective one anyway...

You might as well have asked what kind of shape do people prefer in women.

What separates this thread from the others is that the others were 2 line lazy posts "what's the best body out there?" kinda thing. for the period of about a year, that question was asked at least monthly around here.

This thread is not focused on the question where people are basically arguing about their favorite color, it's focused on the variations that are out there. The poll and links to all known body mods makes it more of a resource than the tired argument. 

The fact that this thread is #6 on google for "skyrim body mod" makes it quite likely that we're on the downhill side of seeing more of those threads.

The fact that this thread is #6 on google for "skyrim body mod" makes it quite likely that we're on the downhill side of seeing more of those threads.

It's not. Google gives you suggestions based on the information they have stored on your IP as well as your logon info. Every person sees different results when they use google. Running a search for 'skyrim body mod' in duckduckgo.com, a site that runs a "clean" google search without giving google any of your details, this thread is nowhere in the top 100 results.

I'd have preferred if this thread wasn't a poll. It gets artificially bumped to stay on the top page for no reason every time someone casts a vote, and it promotes the mentality of 'you must all use the body mod I'm using it's the bestest why aren't you already???' which is very prevalent in this thread so far.

Actually duckduckgo doesn't use google results. It uses results from a variety of different web sources. https://dukgo.com/help/en_US/results/sources

also, duckduckgo privacy is misleading. http://www.alexanderhanff.com/duckduckgone

It's similar to Ixquick.com though I haven't found which sources Ixquick uses yet.

If you want just straight anonymous Google results check out Startpage.com by the same people that made Ixquick.

I prefer both Ixquick and Startpage for their TLS1.1/1.2 and Perfect Forward Security which I find interesting https://www.startpage.com/eng/press/pr-pfs.html

I also prefer their layout better.

And they are the first and only engine to be certified by EuroPriSe https://www.european-privacy-seal.eu/awarded-seals/de-110022/

And they don't use cookies store your preferences. They generated a unique url for every possible combination of preferences that you can set as your homepage or bookmark. http://www.alexanderhanff.com/startpage-and-ixquick-search-in-privacy

They don't even store user-agent data such as browser type or OS https://startpage.com/eng/press/startpage-privacy-gets-better.html

I'd have preferred if this thread wasn't a poll. It gets artificially bumped to stay on the top page for no reason every time someone casts a vote, and it promotes the mentality of 'you must all use the body mod I'm using it's the bestest why aren't you already???' which is very prevalent in this thread so far.

Alright then dismiss the google page rankings and include the constant bumpiness.

The point is the same: this thread, as a resource, will likely reduce the repostiness of new threads with the "favorite color" sentiment.

While I agree that this thread has the "favorite color" flavor, it's a good thing that it links to all the shit AND keeps floating to the top.

Personally I don't see the big deal is with asking people what they like. And before you say it gets asked every couple of months. They last time it was asked there weren't as many mods available. And a lot of the mods that were available got updates. And before you say you don't have a problem with asking what people like, it's the poll itself you have a problem with. What's wrong with having a current "top 40" list?  Nearly every entertainment site out there has a chart toppers list that they update regularly. And so what if adding a vote brings it to the top of the forum page?  It's not like there's a new post every five minutes that it might cause you to miss. I mean, if you don't like polls then just don't click on them, or participate, they're clearly marked. I don't see how it hurts anything. Hell, even shopping sites and news sites have a what's popular list right on their front pages. heh, even Nexus has a top list and allows you to vote by "endorsing": http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/top//? Interestingly, the 3rd most endorsed of all time is CBBE :P

I go with CBBE, mostly because of Bodyslide. I would use UNP with Bodyslide, but the butt slider is a little weird and ends up making one cheek deformed compared to the other.

Really I just wish that more of the armor replacers had weights for TBBP butt movement, as well as bodyslide support.

I don't care what is the best as long as in the next Bethesda game, we all use the same texture layout when making these body variations.

A-motherfucking-men

However, that would require that everyone base their work off of the vanilla body mesh. And since the vanilla body mesh had on a bikini, the uvmap was entirely different. If bethesda stopped developing by fear and had a nude model in the base game, we probably wouldn't be having this conversation.

I had to switch from UNPB to CBBE since I had some wrist/neck seam problems. It's quite sad, but what are you going to do about it?

I've got few questions coming with that:

- what's the big deal about CB++,

- how can I make breasts bigger (is there any CBBE big breasted offspring like UNPB),

- are there any big mash-ups mods like Brokefoot's UNP Mashup? 

Archived