• 3 weeks later...

Can we see a screenshot of what it looks like inside the game?

And if it looks good, perhaps we can get different versions of this mod. I still don't have it installed because I think the giantess looks a little...off. Too big a set of boobs, vagina is protruding a little too much,...still, I like the concept and think it's come far. So I hope with this skeleton...

Now this is much better. They still look completely different from player races, but more believable. I also like the fact that the two giantesses have different clothing (one wiht piercings and a shoulderpad, the other topless).

They seem to be wearing a loincloth, but the earlier versions I saw did not. Is this something that you added or is that yet another difference from giantess to giantess?

here a new skeleton TBBP + belly node with reduced boobs ;)

just put it in Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets

Thanks--I will link it in the opening post! I encourage alternative user mod add-ons!

here the screens

Also, thank  you for the great screen caps!

Now this is much better. They still look completely different from player races, but more believable. I also like the fact that the two giantesses have different clothing (one wiht piercings and a shoulderpad, the other topless).

They seem to be wearing a loincloth, but the earlier versions I saw did not. Is this something that you added or is that yet another difference from giantess to giantess?

There are three variants of giantesses, matching the normal male giants--a naked one (little to no clothes), a clothed one (just loin cloth), and a fully armored one (the one with all the ornaments).

lol the female giants idea is pretty cool. I'd like to see them with more normal proportions though.. kinda more like a huge amazonian. Heck, I'd like to download a mod that just does that. :P

Check the first post--I just uploaded some alternative body shapes! They are not vastly different, mainly scaled bits of anatomy around, but maybe in the future, on the rare occasion that I may have time for it, I'll provide some more alternative shapes. In the meantime, you can have variation in breast, butt, and vagina sizes. Hope this helps!

I noticed in the DL list that there is some variety amongst the female giants (small, bigger etc.) but at no point was there a screenshot of any of them to compare. This might be added to help people decide which to download. After all, the first one might not be to their liking and they'd abandon the mod, while another version might have been exactly what they wanted.

Also, if you're going to do that it might be nice to see screenshots of the original skeleton and the newer rig. Do they work with each version or only the bbw giantess?

I noticed in the DL list that there is some variety amongst the female giants (small, bigger etc.) but at no point was there a screenshot of any of them to compare. This might be added to help people decide which to download. After all, the first one might not be to their liking and they'd abandon the mod, while another version might have been exactly what they wanted.

Also, if you're going to do that it might be nice to see screenshots of the original skeleton and the newer rig. Do they work with each version or only the bbw giantess?

Okay, I just put together some more sample images for reference (check the spoiler tags under the "Sample Images and Screenshots" section of the first post). No in-game screen shots as of yet since everyone's Skyrim will probably look different from mine, but the model viewer should be sufficient, I think.

I don't have any comparisons between skeletons, but there shouldn't be any updates of the skeleton unless you are talking about the skeleton replacer by AntiLab, by which he posted example screenshots of--all of which should be linked on the first page if you need to compare.

Hope this helps!

• 1 month later...

I clicked on here out of curiosity and I have to be honest; its a pretty badly made mod. If you're going to make mods for this kinda thing then at least get the dick textures to match and look at some real tits for reference. Generally they aren't shaped like torpedoes haphazardly glued to your chest.

Apologies this mod seems to disappoint you JagermeisterDetox, as I am unsure if you have even tried this mod outside judging from the images I have provided. Most of the work for this mod so far had been kit-bashing the initial assets and making it function in-game without issues and branching it for compatibility across other mods.

I return to this mod from time to time and work on parts of it that I have the time for. I do intend on improving things, such as: converting the penis normal map over from object-space to tangent-space (to better match the tangent-space normals of the original giant), adjusting skin weights for better animation deformations, and possibly remodeling some assets (namely the giantess' chest shape/size). All the aesthetic things you are pointing out can be accounted for in future updates, if and when I have the time for it.

This mod is open-ended and you are free to edit it if you think you can do a better job than I can, as I have noted in my first post that any improvements or additions are more than welcome, just post it here or PM me and I'll link it to the first post.

any progress on the hagraven?

id like to know how the hagraven are going as well :o

I sent DarkRavage the meshes...... and then never heard from him again.. at all, not even once.

If someone else wants to take a shot at texturing it (or just needs a reason to never talk to me) then you just have too say.

I sent DarkRavage the meshes...... and then never heard from him again.. at all, not even once.

If someone else wants to take a shot at texturing it (or just needs a reason to never talk to me) then you just have too say.

perhaps make a new thread asking for candidates to make the textures... in this thread it might take a while as the title itself doesn't really suggest the work done on it.... just a suggestion of course... because the meshes are simply too good to go to waste.

perhaps make a new thread asking for candidates to make the textures... in this thread it might take a while as the title itself doesn't really suggest the work done on it.... just a suggestion of course... because the meshes are simply too good to go to waste.

true, those meshes were looking really good, i'd be a real shame for those meshes to go to waste... : /

• 4 weeks later...

Only thing I could think of that would make this better would be a Texture pack for those like me that use the Automatic Varients!  Wonder if someone would be able to setup a mod ontop that would somewhat organize giants into family clans.  You know, male + fem ones and set a route where one of them would wander to other Giant camps like a trade route!  Ok, i'm havin to much fun with all these ideas >.>    Man I need learn how to script and such!

• 1 month later...

Did anyone else see this mod and think that it would be cool to use it together with this one?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11474/?

Well, I did, and after some tinkering I made a kind of compatibility patch and got everything working together. It's basically the naked giants skeleton with the camera nodes of the Beast Form player-skeleton added on to it.

Naked Giants Beast Form Compatibility Skeleton.7z

You get access to the whole moveset giants have, and if you are female you turn into a female giant, too.

If you want to try it out, you only need to have both mods installed and this skeleton, with the folder structure like in the zipped file.

Did anyone else see this mod and think that it would be cool to use it together with this one?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11474/?

Well, I did, and after some tinkering I made a kind of compatibility patch and got everything working together. It's basically the naked giants skeleton with the camera nodes of the Beast Form player-skeleton added on to it.

attachicon.gifNaked Giants Beast Form Compatibility Skeleton.7z

You get access to the whole moveset giants have, and if you are female you turn into a female giant, too.

If you want to try it out, you only need to have both mods installed and this skeleton, with the folder structure like in the zipped file.

Thank you very much and I've posted your link to the opening post.

I recently got some help from Booceefus and edited the skeleton for your awesome werewolves mod to modify the proportions some more (I have problems, I know) and I was hoping to accomplish something similar with this giants mod, but I couldn't find the Thighs, Butt, or Boobs nodes (or whatever the points on a skeleton are called) so I was unable to accomplish this look here 

attachicon.gifwhat Id like to do.png

I wanted to increase the size of each part about 30%. Can anyone help me accomplish this?

Hi Tower.  I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but try looking in the skeleton.nif file (not the femaltegiant.nif files).  There you might see the PreButt, Thigh, and PreBreast bones in there.  In the past though, I've found out that messing with the thigh bones may cause distortion in the game, but the PreButt and PreBreasts might work good for you.  This is what I do to get them mega giant breasts you speak of.  Hope this helps.

post-221549-0-02609900-1400971306_thumb.jpg

I WAS messing with the skeleton.nif file for the giants, however, being the complete novice that I am, I forgot that I could just click "Render" at the top and actually SHOW the nodes I wanted. Sorry for wasting your time and thank you for your help. 

Ah, it's all good.  No time wasted. :) We're all in the same boat as I'm on the same level of novice as you are.