Consider a request put in for a less ridiculous body shape for the female giants.  Something that looks a lot more realistic and a lot less like she was inflated with a tire pump ala Loony Toons.  Well maybe realistic isn't the right word either - I mean more something that actually looks like it's the same species as the male giants.  Something akin to http://static1.nexusmods.com/110/images/110/932262-1337073949.jpg'>this shape-wise, though with a bit of belly pudge and some added wrinkles and bone knobs so she won't stick out like a sore thumb from other giants.  Basically something lore-friendly.

Likewise I'm hoping the Hagraven doesn't get dolled up too much texture-wise.  Though honestly as long as Vioxsis comes through on the version without ye olde breast implantes, I'd use it anyway.

Consider a request put in for a less ridiculous body shape for the female giants.  Something that looks a lot more realistic and a lot less like she was inflated with a tire pump ala Loony Toons.  Well maybe realistic isn't the right word either - I mean more something that actually looks like it's the same species as the male giants.  Something akin to this shape-wise, though with a bit of belly pudge and some added wrinkles and bone knobs so she won't stick out like a sore thumb from other giants.  Basically something lore-friendly.

Likewise I'm hoping the Hagraven doesn't get dolled up too much texture-wise.  Though honestly as long as Vioxsis comes through on the version without ye olde breast implantes, I'd use it anyway.

same wish  :P

@Vioxsis

good very good 

Can we get some more screenshots? THe last ones depicting the giantess looked pretty good, but there seemed to be some bodywarping between the breasts.

The body was warped because the paint weights were really messy--it looks a lot nicer now, but yes, please post screenshots!

The textures on the breasts themselves are a bit distorted since they have to stretch to cover a lot, but if you are bothered by that, when the smaller sized busts are ready, the distortion will become less obvious, so you may like that more.

hello my friend.

we can hope for a BBP?

BBP would require someone to animate it that way (to which I do not have the time for, and experience with, to be proficient with it)--although, if you use the HDT plugin (link in the first post), the jiggling will be automatic based on dynamic physics calculations from your computer. Though it might not look as artistic as hand-keyed animation (such as actual human female BBP) but it'll move around.

Parts that are weighted to move on the giantess are the breasts, butt, belly, and pussy. For any animators who want to tackle animating these parts and possible create female-specific movements, please feel free!

Consider a request put in for a less ridiculous body shape for the female giants.  Something that looks a lot more realistic and a lot less like she was inflated with a tire pump ala Loony Toons.  Well maybe realistic isn't the right word either - I mean more something that actually looks like it's the same species as the male giants.  Something akin to this shape-wise, though with a bit of belly pudge and some added wrinkles and bone knobs so she won't stick out like a sore thumb from other giants.  Basically something lore-friendly.

No problem--consider the request considered! Again, it may take me a while until I get around to it, but I'll see what I can do. I assume a new texture will be coupled with that if you want more wrinkles and bone knobs. You are lucky that I had already considered a pudgy belly as the giantesses already have that--they are just covered by the vast tracts of bosom.

And I'll release it when its done so you will have to wait until then.

The Hagraven dress looks awesome so far--I would definitely like to see how the final product turns out, so do keep it up!

Special thanks for mods used/edited to create this:

wrong it is most likely  :sleepy:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4686/?

Thanks for correcting me--I must have been juggling so many links around when typing that out that I messed up somewhere. I will fix that and apologies for the mix up and any inconveniences it may have caused.

---

I made a minor update as there were some details I seemed to have overlooked with the male and female Giants. I ended up fixing the broken links to the male genital normal map (I had a misspelling there) and I had to smooth out the weights between the breasts and arms of the female giant.

In addition to that, I have also made a new add-on which works similar to Hardy Giants, but when compared, they are set  up very differently. I did do some short testing, but I am unsure if they are hardy-er.--they are definitely giant-er though, so that's a good thing. Any feedback on the add-ons would be great.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Tried this mod with matchmaker but as im not using SoS how to get the giant hard on?  (only got the flaccid one (nice work))

Could some one point me?

Thanx

At the moment, Giants are unable to get hard due to the fact that once I link SoS-derived nodes, the giant penis will jump to an awkward location on the body because there are no .hkx-specific files related to the giant's skeleton to use, so it jumps relative to where the penis would be for a human when the animation triggers.

So until those .hkx files are made (I am not yet proficient on how .hkx import/export and animation files work at the moment), the giants will remain flaccid. However, you are free to open up the skeleton and repose and scale the penis how you like if you wish.

And even without SoS, since there is a bone chain skinned for the penis, any modder can make hard-on animations outside of SoS. And if they link those animations to SexLab (or just edit the existing giant SexLab animations by incorporating those bones and animating them--but that may clash with SoS since the bones are named the same, so I am unsure), they should work for Matchmaker. I think that would be cool, but again, I'm not so experienced when it comes to the animation side of modding yet.

hey :)  how are the giantess and the hagraven going?

Apologies it's taking a while--last I worked on it, I prepped the giantess file for mesh editing, but I hadn't gotten to actually edit it yet. I hope to get around to it soon but since I'm involved in another time-sensitive project, I'll have to put edits on hiatus until I'm ready to work on it again. Again, I look forward to getting to it soon, and thank you very much for the continued interest!

I'd really appreciate documentation (a screenshot?) of what I'm getting into. :)

Okay, I posted some sample screen caps from the CK on the OP but they look pretty crummy--they'll look way better in-game with the environmental lighting and whatnot. I still encourage users to take screenshots and post them up because I know different setups will produce different results. If you do, I don't mind pinning it up on the OP. I may post some screenshots myself, but my visual setup of Skyrim isn't really the best for it. Aside from that, hope the images help!

The female giant's breasts are too big...so maybe a choice between downloading her as she is and with smaller breasts? They don't need to be too small, but...half their current size maybe? Also, the vagina really seems to pop out...

I like the idea very much, but still...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...