Clothed

92dayyf2ofp8t227g.jpg

e1xfow3371pphgt7g.jpg

On its own

csz7ee6sab2cbwm7g.jpg

Not clothed

sku39dy0em33dpf7g.jpg

rjjnhn5ik776wzw7g.jpg

It still needs to be weighted and unwrapped for texturing, I'm terrible at texturing so any help with that would be most welcome.

And any suggestions to improve the model are also welcome.

you do not know why you did that?

this is very good!

Maybe there is someone who will help you with the textures.

Sickening and impressive at the same time. I would suggest trying to cover up some of her face to make her "less" hideous. I thought of the girl from the ring and alma from fear when I saw that. She needs that creepy parted hair to cover up most of her face. It looks really good though. I'm not very good at texturing either but I can handle it given some LONG time to paint. Hows the topology on it? Mind posting some wireframes? I'm willing to help with it if you decide to do anything with it.

....I don't know why i did this....

Clothed

a_a3f7bbff61bd8_200.jpg

a_7a83edcafc899_200.jpg

On its own

a_85169889c2514_200.jpg

Not clothed

a_55af89678abb1_200.jpg

a_2aef0dca0fd98_200.jpg

It still needs to be weighted and unwrapped for texturing, I'm terrible at texturing so any help with that would be most welcome.

*edited to change image host to http://3ezy.net/

Oh cool, looking good so far--I can help with texturing if you like, I just need the meshes and original textures (an any extra things you'd like to incorporate) to make it happen.

Clothed

a_a3f7bbff61bd8_200.jpg

a_7a83edcafc899_200.jpg

On its own

a_85169889c2514_200.jpg

Not clothed

a_55af89678abb1_200.jpg

a_2aef0dca0fd98_200.jpg

Oh cool, looking good so far--I can help with texturing if you like, I just need the meshes and original textures (an any extra things you'd like to incorporate) to make it happen.

it is good if you want to help him, thank you!

Are the schlongs supposed to be flaccid all the time?

For now, yes--but I can provide alternate variants later on, if possible. If I do, I am thinking of additional erect and flaccid variants of the naked giant, whereas the clothed ones will remain flaccid (due to clipping).

Having the penis go flaccid and erect dynamically will be a problem for me since it will require scripting of some sort that I am not all too experienced in. Though if anyone else is willing to play around with that, by all means have at it (you can also use SoS as a base too if you like)!

I may have an update coming sooner or later (hopefully some time this week or weekend if all goes well).

Nice, how long will it take to release hagraven? Also can you make a version to make her face prettier?

It's is rigged and in game, and it's textures are being made. don't have a ETA for you though.

And what's wrong with the face?

a_2ddb09856f9d8_200.jpg

:lol: Nothing a bit of lipstick won't fix :D  

No no, leave the face as it is. Yeah they're ugly, but HAG is sort of in the name.

Hagraven looks great so far. IMO the breasts are a bit big for her spindly frame but that's a minor niggle. What I'm more curious about is the plans for the robe. Will it be lootable? Wearable? Will it have enchantments, and what bodies will it be available for (if it is available)?

I wasn't really planing on altering the face, and agree completely with you there supposed to be ugly old witches.

And for your minor niggle i already plan on making a alternative version with a smaller bust.

I'm in the middle of texturing the robe now,

a_efe52b6e3fce4_200.jpg

I done most of the base and added a few grime alphas, and am now remaking the planes for the feathers to place them on the back and down the skirt parts.

The mesh can easily be fitted to any player body, and could be made lootable, ect. 

But i have not really planed that far ahead yet, the textures are taking the priority at the moment.    

Clothed

a_a3f7bbff61bd8_200.jpg

a_7a83edcafc899_200.jpg

On its own

a_85169889c2514_200.jpg

Not clothed

a_55af89678abb1_200.jpg

a_2aef0dca0fd98_200.jpg

Not bad:) May be you can do somethin` for spriggans??

Sorry for the late post as my Internet was down all weekend--but, I have finally posted a new update! All the major changes of the basic mod are out of the WIP phase now, so anything else is just nit-picking, refining, customizing, and linking to other mods.

With some help, I was able to spawn giantesses in the game (no custom spawn points though, they just spawn at random to where the males also spawn). The giantess meshes should now have the proper skin weights painted and added cloth/armor for their variations (set up similar to their male counterparts)--anyone wanting to make custom animations for them can now go crazy with it. I have yet to make separate body morphs for them as that may take some time when I get back to the project again, especially if there are requests to change the butt/thigh sizes (so far, there have been requests to change the breast and genital size/shape).

As for the male giants, I adjusted their base mesh and cut a hole in the genital region (similar to the SoS male body meshes), to help with the normal map and geometry overlap issues (and to have less polygons to load!). Other than that, it should function the same way. The normal map seam around the genitals isn't perfect, so you may see the edge of it at some angles (again, the transition between object space and tangent space can get tricky for me--if there was a tangent-space normal map for the SoS penis texture, that may be helpful). Also, when the males stand a certain way, their clothes tend to clip with their manliness, so I may have to custom-tailor their clothes to fit properly.

I hope you enjoy the update and do report any issues!

Also, feel free to post screenshots (preferably in .jpg format if possible) of your encounters as I may hot-link them into the opening post as sample images.