5 hours ago, jdods13 said:

Ok so I have been posting a lot... but i'm trying to get Naked Giants to play nicely with More nasty critters. It would seem that the meshes for MNC are different from the ones used in Naked Giants... has anyone made a compatibility set up for these two to work nicely together? It would seem the MNC is winning over Naked Giants :(

So disabling the MNC Giants00, Giants01 and Giants02 seems to cause the game to use the models from Giants.esp but the nude Giantess still falls back to the MNC femGiant_nude.nif. How the fuck do you make it so that the game uses the models from Naked Giants? I have Giants.esp lower in my load order than MNC so...wtf? Since the names are completely different it is difficult to figure this one out. Does anyone have a sure fire step by step on how to make this work? 

Need to use the Creature Framework MCM to use the disable setting for giants.

23 minutes ago, ptmc2112 said:

Need to use the Creature Framework MCM to use the disable setting for giants.

I did that however the naked giantess is still not using the naked Giants model.. anyway there are still 0 animations for sex with them. Tried using Aroused creatures to initiate sex with her and I just get a message saying that she isn't interested. Checked all the SLAL anims that I have and not one is MC (Male on Creature) for Giantess. Have any of the main animators made creature anims for Giantess race? 

On 2/13/2019 at 1:10 AM, kevindijkstra1 said:

Lol for some vague reason the Giant & Giantess  animations won't work

They look pretty terrible anyway so... Doesn't seem like any animators with skill are interested in Giantess anims either so... oh well. If I had the desire/ time I would make some but I don't. SMP physics though? anyone? This I might actually try to do myself...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/18/2019 at 6:41 AM, Jibrael said:

Is this included in any SE mods? This looks GREAT! Where can I find naked female giants in SE??!? :)

You could simply optimize the nifs with nifoptimizer and it works. I'm only struggling with the giantess physics and SSE

On 11/20/2018 at 8:40 AM, Polartech said:

I am running into an issue where the Male Giants simply do not get erect.  I am using SoS SE Full and More Nasty Critters with their giant options disabled and am unsure of how to proceed.

Just to ressurect this issue, I'm having the same problem, im not using MNC though.

so far i've been able to get the giants thing to work over the whole....male giants still revert to mnc when aroused comes into play but i'm not getting any stretching  and it isnt ctd when near the giants. physics seem to be working to. not using a smp setup. i have the hdt framework installed and then using cbpc with sinful cbp support to tweak and customize the physics. may not work for others but so far its been working on my end. and this i optimized and upgraded it to form 44 for sse is what i'm using it on atm just using what downloads and the bodyslide was here. thanks for putting this up ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Ok... so I have been trying like others mind you to get the Naked Giants mod found here "

" To work with SMP physics and Skyrim Special Edition... so far I have failed and as far I can tell so has everyone else. I am willing to buy a steam gift card and PM the code to the person that turns this mod into Naked Giants SSE with SMP for female giants. I have spent enough time trying to get this to work without success. If you are someone that plays Skyrim SE and is very knowledgeable of SMP physics and modding... I'll basically buy you a game if you are willing to make this mod happen.

19 hours ago, jdods13 said:

Ok... so I have been trying like others mind you to get the Naked Giants mod found here "

" To work with SMP physics and Skyrim Special Edition... so far I have failed and as far I can tell so has everyone else. I am willing to buy a steam gift card and PM the code to the person that turns this mod into Naked Giants SSE with SMP for female giants. I have spent enough time trying to get this to work without success. If you are someone that plays Skyrim SE and is very knowledgeable of SMP physics and modding... I'll basically buy you a game if you are willing to make this mod happen.

CBPC works but needs tweaks for the body parts. My fault was the animal sos mod which overwrites the standard config file

no file present?!?, EDIT: ok found the main file, tho all giants are invisible, including their weapons. Wish you created the mod like the one on the Nexus, which also spawns female giants in/near all their camps, as well as in the wild. Don't know what I'm doing wrong....

Edit 2: OK got it working, after I used the "no physiscs part" as installment, got them all appeared.  In the wild they are usually dressed but in caves naked. Females only in the wild, usually with another Giant and one or more Mammoths. However none in any camps, (which I think is real deal breaker and loss of realism). 

Promising: but as long as none are added to the camps not much fun for me to use...

ScreenShot4.bmp

On 5/13/2019 at 6:58 PM, jdods13 said:

Can you be more specific? Go into greater detail?

You need a body without an HDT-SMP xml attached on it, than you have to add the giantrace in the CBPCMasterConfig.txt, because its not a playable race.

add "giant"  (or whatever the name of your giantRace is) after ExtraRaces=.

Than the Jiggle will work out of the box. Be sure that the configfile will not be overwritten by another mod. In my case it was the animal-sos-mod ?

If you want collisions you need to make a CBPCollisionConfig_giant.txt with proper setup for the collision nodes.

Sure the last one will be the hardest part but cbpc physics is easier to understand than SMP.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
9 minutes ago, Kaze6661 said:

Faced such a bug.
Sometimes with giants everything is fine, and sometimes this is it.

How to fix it?
I tried to put it before and after XPMSE. HDT is ok.
Mod, by the way, is just great.

jacques00 thx a lot

1.bmp 7.91 MB · 1 download

That's an DHT vs. Framerate problem. or something is overwriting XP32, I always keep mine all the way at the bottom of my LO (directly above ALT Start, with only RW2 and a few patches), on both sides of MO2. LOOT is very stupid with the load order with certain mods.

16 minutes ago, nomkaz said:

That's an DHT vs. Framerate problem. or something is overwriting XP32, I always keep mine all the way at the bottom of my LO (directly above ALT Start, with only RW2 and a few patches), on both sides of MO2. LOOT is very stupid with the load order with certain mods.

Thank you for quick response.
Nothing overwrites the skeleton for me.  Pic include.

But exactly, should the XPMSE overwrite this mod? 

41.png

18 minutes ago, Kaze6661 said:

Thank you for quick response.
Nothing overwrites the skeleton for me.  Pic include.

But exactly, should the XPMSE overwrite this mod? 

41.png

XP32 is a female skeleton so SOS skeleton doesn't really "overwrite" SOS, but part of the problem may be using SOS light, it's not recommenced for any version of Skyrim, and it's not compatible with Sexlab SE, it's just a placeholder while the full mod was being converted to SE. Use SOS full.

2 minutes ago, nomkaz said:

XP32 is a female skeleton so SOS skeleton doesn't really "overwrite" SOS, but part of the problem may be using SOS light, it's not recommenced for any version of Skyrim, and it's not compatible with Sexlab SE, it's just a placeholder while the full mod was being converted to SE. Use SOS full.

I use LE version.

MO2 because MO1 has limitations on DynDoLoad.

Hm, you think its SOS?

But the breast stretches out too. Sorry for stupidity.

But if ill try to make the XML's 255 fix? Ill never try this hint.

8 hours ago, Kaze6661 said:

I use LE version.

MO2 because MO1 has limitations on DynDoLoad.

Hm, you think its SOS?

But the breast stretches out too. Sorry for stupidity.

But if ill try to make the XML's 255 fix? Ill never try this hint.

SOS light is not supposed to be used either way. It doesn't have the proper skeleton.

• 1 month later...

I might be missing something but, I install naked giants weight sound, and that's it and I can schlongify female giants? I also tried the SOS patch after. I am using SOS full. Could never get it to work and I am unskilled with modding... If anyone could help it'd be appreciated, the giants are nude correctly but if I attempt through sos to add i get the usual no compatable skeleton. If it helps I just installed them both in mcm and turned them on, no moving files or anything.