Because naked giants!
What's in the Mod?:
- A "Giants.esp" to enable and spawn both male and female giants
- A custom skeleton for giants with added bones for different parts of naked anatomy
- Edited meshes for the three variants of male giants
- Additional meshes for giantesses (female giants)
- Nude-specific textures that replace current giant textures
- "Replacer" version includes just single meshes; "Weight" version includes two meshes for each variant to enable NPC/creature-compatible dynamic weight mods (if any!)
Detailed list of files (for installing/uninstalling):
What can you do with this Mod?:
For now, there are no naked-specific animations related to giants so they will play the default vanilla animations. The custom giant skeleton contains the Schlongs of Skyrim-specific bone chain so using SoS Light will enable the dynamic physics movements (wiener jiggles). I have not tested with the SoS Full version, so anyone is welcome to bug-test that if they like.
As for the females, their breasts, butt, belly, and vagina are weighted to the proper bones, but will require custom animations or control mods to adjust and see any of those changes to their bodies. The breasts, butt, and belly will move accordingly if the HDT Physics Extension plugin is active, otherwise they will require custom animations or they will remain mostly static. And theoretically, the belly should change if the giantess becomes "pregnant", but I am not yet aware of any mods besides maybe SexLabHentaiPregnancy that has creature pregnancy (I haven't tested it though, so I cannot confirm). The "weight" version of this mod enables the body weight morphs for the giantess mesh, in the case where there are any NPC/creature-compatible dynamic weight/diversity mods that alter their weight. By default, giantesses should spawn at 50% weight (half-way between the minimum and maximum weight meshes). Note: You can use the 'setnpcweight' function in the console to test their morphs.
- None - no extra mods required for this to work, but please let me know if there are any CTD/load issues when encountering a giant or giantess.
- None that I know of so far, unless it's a mod that modifies the "NakedGiantBodyAA", "NakedGiantBodyAA01", "NakedGiantBodyAA02", and "LCharGiant" aspects of the .esp--this should be loaded after such a mod, if necessary.
- Any mods that alter the giant's "skeleton.nif" file. Either avoid those mods from overwriting this file or install this mod after such mods.
Recommended Compatible Mods (optional):
- Hardy Giants - Makes giants hardy-er and giant-er. Since the last update, the mod only works on the male giants.
- Height Adjusted Races with True Giants - Under Optional Mods: True Giants and Mammoths. Giants and Mammoths will be larger by 2x.
- HDT Physics system - v09-28 is so far the best known version, but later versions may also be compatible but experimental (also works with v12-27!).
- Schlongs of Skyrim - Light or Full versions can work (as far as I know).
Maybe To-Do List:
- The male giants should be more or less complete and ready for any additions or edits anyone wants to make to them.
- Possibly alter the male giant's clothes to fix geometry interpenetration of the genitals.
Optional things to be done (anyone can contribute to this as they are outside my knowledge scope for now...):
- Custom male/female animations and nude-specific functions (like SoS erection functions for males/herms???)
- Custom male/female vocals and sound effects (partially implemented)
- Weight-variable male meshes
- Tie-in with SexLab functions?
Sample Images and Screenshots:
Naked Giants "Weight Version with Sounds": (Last Updated: 2015-Sep-22)
The main mod which includes male and female naked meshes, HDTPE and SoS compatibility, and sounds. The female giants are "normal" proportioned by default. For more extreme proportions, check the Optional Mod Add-Ons.
naked_giants_weight_sound.zip 23.94MB 7262 downloads
Optional Mod Add-Ons:
Replaces .esp to add additional content or compatibility.
SoS Full Compatibility Patch: (Last Updated: 2015-Sep-22)
If for some reason, the main mod is not functioning properly with SoS Full, try this .esp instead. Of course, this requires Schlongs of Skyrim - Full.
giants_sos_full.zip 3.56KB 3003 downloads
Collection of alternate meshes. Because I don't have time to build an installer, it will take some doing to implement these. You will need to extract the .zip and rename files to replace the ones you want. All the files should be named according to their variant, so all that needs to change is the suffix (usually starts with an underscore, like "_boobs", "_butt", or "_body"). Each variant will have a "_0" (0% weight) and a "_1" (100% weight) suffix and the giants will usually spawn at 50% weight. If you want 100% weight shape on spawn, you will need to have both weight files to be the same. For example: "femalegiant_body.nif" will become "femalegiant_1.nif" to replace the 100% weight file. In this way, you can mix and match weight shapes.
Female Giant (Giantess): (Last Updated: 2015-Sep-21)
Includes: Extremely large breasts, extremely large butt, and the "Weight 100" (of the older version) proportioned bodies.
femalegiant_alt_meshes.zip 6.86MB 3071 downloads
Replaces .xml files to change the physics-based animations of the giants. Extract this on top of (or place after) the main mod.
No Physics (Collision Only): (Last Updated: 2015-Dec-29)
Omits the physics and constraints but retains the collision shape data. Necessary to prevent invisible mesh bugs due to NPC spawning with an attached HDT physics.
giants_no_physics.zip 14.1KB 858 downloads
(Note: I will replace these files once I make a notable update to them. Also, feel free to notify me if you have created any of your own compatible giant-related content/add-ons and I'll link them here!)
Things I still need to figure out:
- Make jiggly anatomy move using SoS and HDT, and/or custom key-animations. (partially solved)
Things the Modder can do:
- Anything you want, I suppose! Credit-giving can be nice, but not strictly necessary as I feel this is just another kit-bash for me to figure things out than a fully original mod, though I did spend some time getting the giantess' mesh and textures sorted out.
What the User can do:
- Report any errors or major issues (like CTD) so I, or anyone else here, can troubleshoot if possible.
- Take screenshots and post them here!
Special thanks for mods used/edited to create this:
(Apologies if not mentioned by name)
- RBBB CHSBHC
- Chubby Races for Skyrim - BBW
- CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajiit Texture-4096
- The SoS Development Team
- The HDT Physics Development Team
If, for any reason, the moderators feel this topic and the contents it holds breaches any proprietary concerns, feel free to remove the download links and lock/delete the topic (but do let me know beforehand!).
Thanks for looking and have fun!
- Draugr Females Nude - Original nude texture by Atomic Pro. Adds static breasts for nude and rags/armored version of the female draugr.
- Female Dragons - Original mesh by Force2013. Adds female dragons to Skyrim!
- HDT Werewolves - Adds SoS-Light and HDT Physics compatible male and female werewolves to Skyrim. (See 'Special Thanks' section on page for credits!)
- HDT Large Hoop Earrings - Original mesh and .esp by Vioxsis. Adds wearable hoop earrings for females that are also HDT_PE compatible.
- HDT Dragon Tails - A mod resource that adds equip-able, HDT Physics compatible, dragon tails for playable vanilla races and mannequins.
- Raging Horse (Update) - Original mod by irysius. Adds an HDT Physics compatible, rage-based changing horse wiener for females.