[PLEASE CLOSE] Troubleshooting & Sum Up Bestiality Rape / Creature Sex

Suludi

Can anyone give me the link to gender specific creature animations and meshes please?

EternalBlack's "Immersive Bodies" Gender Beta has gender-specific meshes (or at least the possibility), but there are no distinct animations. For one, there are no animations for female creatures (except for werewolves somewhere) and the other thing is that, without EB-Gender there aren't even distinct genders in the game. You'd have to make a script-patch using SexLab and EB-Gender-Beta and rewrite the parts that identify actors, even if such animations existed.

• 4 weeks later...

When using nude creatures huskies stay flacid. If i remember correctly wolves were working fine. I have the meshes and the option selected in MCM. Not sure what is causing it. I am still on the old SL 1.39 with nude creatures version 2.2.0

I am also using EB-gender creatures.

can we get a step by step video or something for all this? so we don't have to keep asking the same questions over and over? I've tried myself for the past 3 hours to get the mods to work but after it gets past the bethesda symbol, my game crashes to desktop. and I don't wanna waste anyones time by playing 50 questions. even if its a step by step txt instruction, I would greatly appreciate it.

How can i spawn a female werewolf via the command console

When I enter player placeatme 00023abc a male werewolf spawns.

I would be thankful for any other way to get a female werewolf I have tried now for several hours....

The Animations concerning a human woman and a male werewolf are working fine but I'd like to see it also the other way round -Im using Adult Real Werewolves

How can i spawn a female werewolf via the command console

When I enter player placeatme 00023abc a male werewolf spawns.

I would be thankful for any other way to get a female werewolf I have tried now for several hours....

The Animations concerning a human woman and a male werewolf are working fine but I'd like to see it also the other way round -Im using Adult Real Werewolves

Dunno really, other than - spawn werewolf, click werewolf and type sexchange in the console. That might work.

The problem:

The list of mods: post-288038-0-25605500-1404680082_thumb.jpg

Animations align almost perfectly, animate correctly, everything is fine... for a few seconds. Then they dislocate and start to flicker between their original and now dislocated positions.

Any suggestions?

mmm, sorry guys and gals, at  this point i think is necessary update the thread, giving the actual links to meshes, textures and mod needed for enjoy better skyrim, without encouter those various issues and bugs, hope that with help of members of loverslab is possible update it, i know its my first post here , but at least needed tell to update if still interest this thread

• 4 weeks later...

After having messed with several SexLab mods for the past few days and swearing profusely at the crashes and at times, downright bugginess, I decided to get Dawnguard and Dragonborn DLCs. I had it nearly working without them, but it was very buggy. I had turned off everything I believe required them, but still no luck.

After getting those installed with their applicable patches, pretty much everything I downloaded from here seems to be working. I also made sure the SexLab framework was really high priority in the mod sort order. When I get home later, I will post my mod order so maybe it can help you get things working.

Apologies for the late reply on this, so hopefully you got it working okay. If so, I hope someone else may find the details of my somewhat frustrating experience to be helpful. :)

can we get a step by step video or something for all this? so we don't have to keep asking the same questions over and over? I've tried myself for the past 3 hours to get the mods to work but after it gets past the bethesda symbol, my game crashes to desktop. and I don't wanna waste anyones time by playing 50 questions. even if its a step by step txt instruction, I would greatly appreciate it.

mmm, sorry guys and gals, at  this point i think is necessary update the thread, giving the actual links to meshes, textures and mod needed for enjoy better skyrim, without encouter those various issues and bugs, hope that with help of members of loverslab is possible update it, i know its my first post here , but at least needed tell to update if still interest this thread

I'm not going to update this thread because it dealt with two specific mods WHICH DON'T EXIST ANYMORE and have never been updated to newer or ANY versions of SexLab. DON'T use those mods, use SL and SL-compatible stuff instead. This thread should be unstickied and closed.

Archived