[PLEASE CLOSE] Troubleshooting & Sum Up Bestiality Rape / Creature Sex

Suludi

Hi i have a question too...everything is working absolutly perfect, really nice mod, but i the dragon animation isnt working :-( i dont know what i am doing wrong, my pc is performing here act,but the dragon freezes and is doing nothing.

Mazoky(?) have said that he didn't tested the dragon animation and like most of the people say, yes the dragon animations have some bug, just be patient and wait the next update (or the other next(or the other, other next  :D ))

Hi i have a question too...everything is working absolutly perfect, really nice mod, but i the dragon animation isnt working :-( i dont know what i am doing wrong, my pc is performing here act,but the dragon freezes and is doing nothing.

Mazoky(?) have said that he didn't tested the dragon animation and like most of the people say, yes the dragon animations have some bug, just be patient and wait the next update (or the other next(or the other, other next :D ))

Ok thanks...well i guess i have to wait then :-)

Someone reported immersive creatures conflicting with beastrape (no members for some creatures).  Seems to be a common problem. I don't use immersive creatures so I can't confirm it but in the OP of the mod it says it alters some vanilla creatures so it would make since. May want to add that to this guide if you are comfortable that it is a confirmed conflict.

Edit:I downloded the immersive creatures to see what was included it does have meshes in the bsa for vanilla creatures and if you follow the instrutions for installing immersive creatures your supposed to bash patch it so that would overide the others meshes so I would say its confirmed as a conflict.

So after reading all this, I was wondering one thing.

Will this conflict with Horse Armors for Skyrim? I love my armored horses, and I don't really want to have them armorless just for a penis.

I was looking at that one with nifskope and there is a horse.nif in there but all the armor and saddles are seperate so maybe you if you replace the horse.nif with the one with the penis you may be ok. Might have some clipping issues if the mod with the horse armor was altered won't know till someone tries it.

I'm wondering where the chest containing those spells located,I saw no chest on the counter of Sleeping Giant inn,and...does this mod works only on PC or it can works both on PC and NPCs?

About the invincibility 'bug'.  I noticed it happened to my player when either using the Bestiality Giant spell, or attacking a Giant and getting raped... After that occurred, (without the use of TGM or TFC or TCL), the player was in "God" mode... for some reason...  I had to toggle "TGM" off in the console.

I also noticed another thing, but this pertains to SexLab... During some sex scenes, if using the 'move location' key, the toon automatically went into TCL and under the environment after the sex act finished...

Perhaps it's a 'trigger' with some mods and SexLab or Bestiality Rape and a combination thereof?

For me, personally, going into TGM when with a Giant is a ... ahemm...  "Life Saver"...

I mean... seriously... After a good shag, one hates getting killed... Right?

Hello...I have been trying to sort out my Draugr, Falmer, Giants bodies to include their penis's....I have read over and over to remove the '_naked' reference from the nif files and have found the files, but something here does not make sense...:

falmer_male.nif

falmer_male_naked.nif

falmer01_male.nif

falmer01_male_naked.nif

falmer02_male.nif

falmer02_male_naked.nif

falmer03_male.nif

falmer03_male_naked.nif

falmer04_male.nif

falmer04_male_naked.nif

falmer05_male.nif

falmer05_male_naked.nif

falmer06_male.nif

falmer06_male_naked.nif

falmer07_male.nif

falmer07_male_naked.nif

So if I delete the '_naked' from the files I am left with duplicate files...Is there something I am not understanding or are my files doing something odd? May I ask what I should do?

I suggest you try renaming them. For example, change falmer01_male.nif to falmer_male_original.nif (so you don't lose it), then rename falmer01_male_naked.nif to falmer01_male.nif, load the game and see what it gets you. One of the falmer models should now be naked with a penis.

Or install Nifskope so you can preview the nif files without having to fire up Skyrim. :)

I wonder why you have the original falmer files. Did you ever extract the Skyrim Meshes.bsa?

Hey Suludi....Thank you for your response. My Draugr and Giants have the same issue, what I did yesterday was make a back up copy of my Draugr nifs then removed the 'original' nifs completely and renamed the 'naked' nifs as per suggested...removing the '_naked' reference....and plan to run a test today and take my PC into a Crypt and see what I find. Interesting thing to note, the 'naked' Draugr, Falmer, Giants recorded time of installation is 9:26 am and the 'original' nifs is 10:09 am. I have no other Mods that touch Beasts, Monsters, etc...in any way....I should maybe mention this is a very new Game I am running, had done a complete wipe of all my files, etc...before newly Modding and beginning this game.

As for extracting Skyrim Meshes or using Nifskope, I consider myself lucky to know how to find the 'on' button on the Computer... :P ...let alone touching bsa's and such. I can generally successfully trouble shoot my Skyrim, that's if the issue relies more on carefully thought out common sense than any Tech knowledge...have even managed to help others and that never fails to amaze the sh*t out of me.... :P ...Have been trying to learn about the Tech side of things, but I make a really dumb student when it comes to Tech... :(

I will try my Draugr's today, if what I did didn't work, I will try your above suggestion, if that doesn't work I will try to see if I can make any sort of heads or tails out of the Nifscope.

So just a question since i didn't see the answer. How do you get rid of the purple penis texture? from Bestiality v0.3?

I installed the beast extra pack along with that mod but decided that I didn't really care to see everything flashing me with it's dong everytime I played so I removed it with NMM. Everything seem to have went well until I ended up running into a Draugr with a purple erect ding. I went through the files and I see no hints of any of the naked beast file nifs and yet this graphic won't seem to go away until I uninstall Bestiality v0.3...unfortunatly when I do that my character for some odd reason gets stuck in a perma t pose stance. Does anyone know what might be causing it?

Also for those who are wondering that mod is. It's the one from this page http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20767-bestiality-mods-wip-or-finished-mod/

Did you run FNIS Creatures?

ERROR(2011): Wrong line in Animation List. Line  3 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\FNISCreatureVersion\FNIS_FNISCreatureVersion_List.txt):  AnimVar FNISCreatureMinor1 INT32 0 

This keeps popping up! :o

FNIS 4.0 Beta 4 --- There was a change required in the creature animations text files to use beta 4 which you must have. Revert to Beta 3 OR edit the files to fix them for beta 4.

How do you enable being raped to death? I can't find the BestialityRape mod in the mod list ingame.

My character won't perform any animations except for with wolves and dogs.

And where do I get penises for the horse and giant? Haven't found anything searching on google.

Hope someone can help with this.

Archived