[PLEASE CLOSE] Troubleshooting & Sum Up Bestiality Rape / Creature Sex

Suludi

EVERYTHING CHANGED, THIS ENTIRE THREAD IS HIGHLY OUTDATED.

ALWAYS USE THE MOST RECENT VERSION OF MODS AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE DOING. DON'T FOLLOW ANYTHING BLINDLY. - May 6, 2014

----------------------------------------

NEW POST Oct 15, 2013

The easy way to having sex with non-human creatures.

Installation

Meshes:

Horny Dogs of Skyrim (Husky, Dog, Wolf, Deathhound) by diarawr

Bestiality Extras by Gone (included in the Bestiality Animation Pack, see below)

Immersive Bodies by EternalBlack

Adult Real Werewolves by 139876 (constant erection) or Derrax' Male Werewolves by Derrax (only flaccid)

other penis mods of your choice

edit Nov 15:  The rules have changed again. Don't remove or rename anything. Install NudeCreatures, it will do the job for you by switching meshes/textures at the beginning and end of the sex act. If a creature turns invisible when it starts humping, you should reinstall the BestialityExtras pack. Warning (Nov 23): Immersive Creatures by Livestorock seems to conflict with this by turning the meshes invisible.

Action:

Bestiality Animation Pack 1.0 by Gone

FNIS Behavior V4_0 -- ALWAYS necessary by Fore

FNIS Creature Pack 4_0_3 by Fore

SexLab v1.24 by Ashal

Random Sex Mod for SexLab - now with Creatures by Arizona_Steve (Oct 13, 2013)

MatchMaker by Ashal if you want to start the action yourself instead of waiting for a random creature.

Defeat 4.1 - Player/Npc/Creature by Goubo if you want the combat rape stuff.

NudeCreatures by lordescobar666 to switch flaccid/sheath to erect.

You no longer need:

Creature Sex - Spell by mazoky

Bestiality Rape by mazoky

Both still work but haven't been updated from the original version.

Lover's Comfort and SexLab Aroused both work with Creatures but aren't required.

Tipps:

Make sure that you install the FNIS stuff into your Data folder, not into separate subfolders. GenerateFNIS_for_Users should be in Data/tools/, not in Data/FNIS Behavior 4.0/. GenerateFNIS now has only one button for both human and creature animations.

Arizona_Steve advises that Random Sex should be loaded as the very first of your SexLab mods. To enable creatures, change the default "player Involvement" settings in "Basic Options".

SexLab Menu: Check "Animation settings" to toggle "Allow Creature Animation". To select which creatures should be able to have random sex with your char, go to the "toggle creatures" menu.

If your game crashes, you should deactivate any SexLab using mods that haven't been updated to SexLab 1.24, such as PrivateNeeds (as of Oct 14, 2013).

Remember to run FNIS every time you install or deinstall a mod that uses custom animations.

Oh yes, one last thing:

READ THE README FILES AND THE MOD DESCRIPTIONS, THEY EXPLAIN EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW.

Original post, highly outdated

Since we get the same questions over and over again and people apparently can't be bothered to read up stuff, here's a list of known troubles and their solutions. Correct me if I'm wrong on anything.

Updated Oct 4, 2013

This mod doesn't work with FNIS 4.04, you need 4.03.

First things first:

1. Mod, animation & meshes development

WIP Beast animations for Skyrim
Modder: Fdrph

Bestiality Animations - post your suggestions!
Modder: Gone

Horny dogs of Skyrim
Modder: diarawr

Adult Real Werewolves
Modder: 139876

Bestiality Mods - WIP or finished
Modders: b3lisario, mazoky

Bestiality rape
Modder: mazoky

Creature Sex - Spell

by mazoky

Download:
Spells: Bestiality Spell.rar (post 37)
Rape: Bestiality Rape

More rape: Creature Sex - Spell

2. What you need to make it work:

SKSE
SexLab
Gone's BestialityAnimsWIP5.zip
FNIS Behavior V4_0 Beta 3 _ For Modders and experienced users
FNIS Creature Pack 4_0
Beast Penises: Gone's BestialityExtrasWIP.rar (for bear, draugr, falmer, sabrecat, and vampirelord),  Horny Dogs of Skyrim (different files for armored husky, dog, wolf, death hound, and shepherd dog), Adult Real Werewolves (for werewolves. Yep.).

3. Installing

You should know how to install mods. Follow the modders' instructions.

4. After installing, make sure to run FNIS Character and FNIS Creature OR NOTHING WILL WORK.

5. ARGH! NOTHING WORKS!

Repeat stages 3 and 4.

6. I still have problems!

- I don't know how to get the beasts to do anything!

Go to Riverwood. Enter Sleeping Giant Inn. There's a chest on the counter from which you can steal the spells. Learn them like you learn any other spell.

- My char does nothing while the beast humps the thin air!

Check your character animation folder. Maybe you didn't install the animation files correctly.

- My char gets humped by the thin air while the creature stares longingly into space!

Check the creature's animation folder. Maybe you didn't install the animation files correctly.

- All the creatures hump my char, but the wolf still just stands there and wishes he was elsewhere! / The game crashes when I cast the spell on a dog!

Read the modder's README in meshes/actors/canines/behaviors wolf/.

For some odd reason, FNIS dog animations causeCTD as soon as a (custom) file wolfbehavior.hkx is in this same directory. No problem the other way around (FNIS wolf animations).

Which makes it impossible to use both FNIS dog and wolf animations.

Since I think it's more important to have dogs, I have renamed wolfbehavior_FNIS.hkx into wolfbehavior_FNISXXX.hkx. This will skip the wolf part of the generator.

Delete the xxx from the file, run FNIS again, and the wolf will probably start humping happily.

- Oh noes! Now the wolf humps the char but he has no wienerwinkypenisschlong!

Check the folder meshes/actors/canine/character assets wolf. If you downloaded i.e. Horny Wolves, you'll find several new wolf files with colour, veiny, and sheathed. Save wolf.nif as wolf_original.nif (as backup) and rename one of the other files to wolf.nif. If you rename wolfblack.nif to wolf.nif, all wolves will now use that mesh until you change it again. Read diarawr's instructions.

Edited for clarity: Rename wolf.nif, wolfblack.nif, and wolfred.nif to wolf_original.nif, wolfblack_original.nif, and wolfred_original.nif so you don't lose the files and can get them back if something goes wrong. Then choose the SHEATH or VEINY files to replace the respective colour, depending on how you want all wolves in the game to run around. So i.e. wolfredSHEATH.nif OR wolfredVEINY.nif becomes wolfred.nif.

- Creature and actor do their job but don't align which quite breaks the immersion and totally turns me off!

Before you cast the spell on the creature, open the console, target it and type tcl to toggle the collision off. You may have to try this several times.

- I can neither move nor align the actors!

Yep, not possible atm.

- The spells aren't complete, I want the werewolf doggy style sex spell NOW!

Wait for the modder to do his work and be happy that he's probably already working on it. Download the Creature Sex Spell mod. It has an MCM menu with an option to learn the spells, so click that option. After that, you can use the spell on the creatures listed in the mod. Using it again circles through the sex option spells. (edited Oct 4)

- My char doesn't undress!

Up to now, you have to do this yourself.

7. Sex or rape?

You can EITHER cast a sex spell on the creature OR choose to attack it so it claws you to pieces and then rapes you to death (Rape can be toggled on/off via SKSE). These are TWO DIFFERENT ways of getting your poor char tortured a bit more in this game.

8. ARGH! After FNIS and SexLab updates of September 27/28, nothing works anymore and I get CTDs!

Wait until this mod gets updated, too. Or revert to the FNIS/SexLab versions  that worked.

Did I miss anything? Tell me and I'll update this post. :)

Edit Oct 10: Since I got attacked for not solving everybody's problems, here's the disclaimer:

I am not the creator of any of those mods. I don't have anything to do with them and if someone has a problem which I didn't cover above, I will most likely not know how to fix it cause the problems may stem from an update or a script over which I have no control.

The above constellation works for me (mostly) but since you may have lots of different mods installed, you may run into problems which I've never seen. In this case, my thread won't be able to help you.

You're so right. :D I suppose the winky's missing a texture from Schlongs of Skyrim or Better Males.

Not Schlongs, I suspect this mod needs Better Males which I'm about to install instead having just been raped by a horse with an invisible weiner.

Thanks Suludi.

The Bear Spells chest is behind the bar in the inn matey. When you get it. :shy:

The chest belongs to Bestiality Bear Spell.esp which I forgot to mention above. It's rather small and labelled Spell Book (or something like that :) ). Let me check the download link...

edit: Fixed first post.

Ah thanks, much obliged! Seems to work well. =)

Now if only I could get the dogs and wolves to work simultaneously, currently I need to have the XXX on either dogbehavior_FNIS.hkx or wolfbehavior_FNIS.hkx, if I try to use both with their default names the game CTDs as soon as I interact with a wolf (haven't tried a dog yet, since I just got the spell).

By the way, is there any need for both the "canine\behaviors" and the "canine\behaviors wolf" to have many of the same files? The dog folder (behavior) has the FNIS_Bestiality_wolf_Behavior.hkx and the FNIS_Bestialityrap_wolf_Behavior.hkx, both of which are also in the wolf folder (behavior wolf), and the wolf folder also has FNIS_Bestialityrap_dog_Behavior.hkx, which is found in the dog folder as well....

You're so right. :D I suppose the winky's missing a texture from Schlongs of Skyrim or Better Males.

Not Schlongs, I suspect this mod needs Better Males which I'm about to install instead having just been raped by a horse with an invisible weiner.

Thanks Suludi.

The Bear Spells chest is behind the bar in the inn matey. When you get it. :shy:

Can we get the "word" on where the Beast-schlongs come from...its not better males

I have it and I get the ...invisible wieners too :P

Thanks Suludi.

Can we get the "word" on where the Beast-schlongs come from...its not better males

Read the first post, it's right there in step 2 right after the words "BEAST PENISES". Maybe you should change your name to WetBehindTheEarsNewbie because the name you picked is obviously not true.

Thanks Suludi.

Read the first post, it's right there in step 2 right after the words "BEAST PENISES". Maybe you should change your name to WetBehindTheEarsNewbie because the name you picked is obviously not true.

let me be abit more ...clear about my problem

I have all the parts downloaded and placed right

and after more testing I found the Werewolf-penises are there ...but all others are missing

this got me thinking so I started to check files and its seems some parts need all DLC's and some don't

other then this ,the mod works great.

I will keep testing , DL order and other mods I have going

Still having the same problem as before.

The mod seems like it's worked correctly, but nothing seems to work, I've followed the instructions carefully and toggled/checked what I want and at what percentage of health, and nothing really happens after I get attacked until my health drops to the percentage I've set it to.

I've tried this with nearly every avaliable creature for this mod (BeastialityRape) and they all have the same results, however the spells seem to work fine, any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

I don't believe this has something to do with the mod. Did you mix up tcl (toggle collision) and tgm (toggle god mode)?

In my case at least I'm 100% sure I didn't write TGM. Actually that time I was testing I didn't even write TCL, or TFC either. =)

It's only happened twice so far, so it's rare to happen upon it.

Archived