[REQ] Succubus Race

derpindorf

I have recently read through the fanfic Harlot of Skyrim and liked the way the author's version of a succubus and think that would work perfectly with the sexlab frame work. I have no coding knowledge so ill lay out my ideas and hope that someone can make them a reality.

Body

I've seen many succubus race mods and maybe an author would be willing to lend their work. If not then the maybe just make succubism (?) like vampirism where you catch it of get it as soon as you start.

Powers

The succubus is a demon who feeds on sex with mortals and in modern culture is seen as a beautiful temptress, the succubus has feed every so often or normal people will see her as opposite and attack on sight.

When the succubus has recently fed she is most powerful and can seduce the opposite sex easily and have them fight her, she also gets a magic and health boost for the first day after she has fed.

As the days go on she looses power until after four days she looses all power and can only feed on sleeping targets

To try to ballance her powers the type of person who she feeds on matters, a common bandit may only increase her power by a few hours, while Vilkas may bring her to full power in one go.

That's all I got for now, but if you have any questions feel free to ask, thanks for reading

• 2 weeks later...

I have a suggestion. There IS a succubus race mod already on the nexus, but his mod integrates nothing from Lovers Lab, unfortunately. I get the feeling they have bad blood towards us, because when I tried to link someone there to here it blocked me. O.o; I would personally inform the maker of that succubus race mod that we have a nice, handy, massive framework for them to link into their mod, but the site itself would attempt to stop me. If anyone has a way around that, feel free... here's their mod.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22903//?

Other problems include the usage of unique textures/meshes for their race which causes incompatibility, but it's a fleshed out, well animated succubus mod... minus the actual hanky panky!

Well that was dumb, your most likely banned now.

Anything to do with LoversLab even if it's a comment gets you banned at the Nexus. Besides Nikitaa doesn't allow her work to be modded in anyway or for any reason.

Nope, not banned. It was in a private message to someone else on the forum, NOT on a comment thread. ;p I'm not completely a dolt. However enough about that if it's not usable, this thread's about succubi.

hmm

instead of a new race all together. why not just do some thing like a vampire infection...

like have sex 30 times and KAZAAM you've become a succubus or incubus...

allure would give you double persuasion for the opposite sex.

or if you just had consensual sex they would do anything you wanted.

or if raped they give you half of their health/magicka/stamina or die trying.

after having sex 100 times (lol) some odd ability here,

maybe even add a transformation ability with a perk tree...

not really anything special just grow a pair of wings/horns strip naked and anyone in a 10m radius will come to to fuck you...

one perk is the ability to fly 

another is to smell virgins...

hmm

maybe even add a companion like guild too...

where to join. you would need to go and capture a young female/male. this where defeat 4.0 comes in handy.

and to join the "circle" you get raped by 10 of their members or in some way have them assign a quest to go and get raped/have sex with the targets.

hmm

instead of a new race all together. why not just do some thing like a vampire infection...

like have sex 30 times and KAZAAM you've become a succubus or incubus...

allure would give you double persuasion for the opposite sex.

or if you just had consensual sex they would do anything you wanted.

or if raped they give you half of their health/magicka/stamina or die trying.

after having sex 100 times (lol) some odd ability here,

maybe even add a transformation ability with a perk tree...

not really anything special just grow a pair of wings/horns strip naked and anyone in a 10m radius will come to to fuck you...

one perk is the ability to fly 

another is to smell virgins...

hmm

maybe even add a companion like guild too...

where to join. you would need to go and capture a young female/male. this where defeat 4.0 comes in handy.

and to join the "circle" you get raped by 10 of their members or in some way have them assign a quest to go and get raped/have sex with the targets.

Like the idea, but do to Lore we need a Daidra to interfere with this, Am thinking are old friend Sanguine, Gave the Player something more than his Rose

• 2 weeks later...

Like the idea, but do to Lore we need a Daidra to interfere with this, Am thinking are old friend Sanguine, Gave the Player something more than his Rose

That's a good idea maybe the rose instead of summoning a dremora will activate your powers either permanently or for a short while.

That's a good idea maybe the rose instead of summoning a dremora will activate your powers either permanently or for a short while.

maybe, i was thinking your get the "Rose" and it summoning a Dremora, but what if Sanguine, did something to the player when they back out from drinking too much

Guest kimbale

Yo, i'll wave you over here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22195-sexlab-hormones-2013-10-26/

There already is a visible body change depending on sexual activity and there'll be a button to unlock "sex starvation" - you'll die without fucking too long!

I'm gathering mods for a succubus playthrough and will use this in combination with a succubus race. With the stat changes from arousal and all that i think it'll feel pretty succubian.

I started a character like this, but didn't get too far into it. Using the 'Defeat' mod, I made a mighty warrioress who would rape male opponents who proved worthy (as in, put up a good fight) because she believed she stole their strength when she took their essense. Of course, there were no game mechanics behind this, so I played it simply as something she believed, kind of like some cultures believe eating the still-beating hearts of animals they killed gave them power.

It'd be very cool if there was a succubus mod that actually made it happen though!

Archived