Ripped Clothes

Potatooblivon

I've recently been thinking about instead of completely stripping female characters, maybe their current equipped armor could be replaced with a variant in which the crotch/chest has been ripped open to expose the vagina and breasts. I'm not sure how easy this would be to implement, but I could attempt to make a few test models for vanilla armors/clothes if there's any interest. Thoughts?

This has been done in Oblivion - the "Break Armor" framework. It's up to you whether or not you wish to try to create it for Skyrim.

I can guess that it takes a fair amount of time per armor model you wish to convert (these things are never easy)...

This has been done in Oblivion - the "Break Armor" framework. It's up to you whether or not you wish to try to create it for Skyrim.

I can guess that it takes a fair amount of time per armor model you wish to convert (these things are never easy)...

I'm not trying to go for a gradual break in the armor, but a single change in the armor when sex occurs. As if the aggressor/partner suddenly ripped open the character's clothes for easy access. I imagine that this could be done by unequipping their current armor and replacing it with another that has the ripped mesh.

This shouldn't be as difficult as a framework for breaking armor, since Sexlab can already handle removing items that are currently worn and equip items such as strapons for females. The hard part, I'd imagine, would be taking into account the armor that the player is already wearing.

You don't want a general solution, so that simplifies things somewhat, but you still need quite a bit of work

• You need a damaged version of every female garment.
  • You need some way to look up the damaged version from the base object, and possibly back again if you want to allow repair
  • You can handle the current garment by disabling sexlab stripping and querying the correct biped node to get the currently equipped armour. Then you can remove the armour in place and equip the damaged version on the PC

The big problem as I see it (assuming you have all the damaged armour meshes) is that you'll need your own sex/rape scripts, or at least patches for all the mods you want this to work with.

You might also look at JosefGrey's posts on the subject of a possible breakable undies for Skyrim

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9531-wip-break-undies-framework/?do=findComment&comment=212258

I've recently been thinking about instead of completely stripping female characters, maybe their current equipped armor could be replaced with a variant in which the crotch/chest has been ripped open to expose the vagina and breasts. I'm not sure how easy this would be to implement, but I could attempt to make a few test models for vanilla armors/clothes if there's any interest. Thoughts?

As to Break Undies (BU) look here or over Nexus for some (3 ?) options.

Ok, 

Gothic Lolita UB by Osare

Sky Stripper WIP by sesamin

This said, I recall there was a reason as to so few mods over that feature (may have been related to memory management I guess, not sure).

Then as to armors, try for "skimpy" for example, they should be some options (even if I am not that sure it would be that much uncovering).

Well in the 3D progemas there are two ways to make an clothes look like they are ripped of. 

1. chnge the mesh

2. Apply a transparency.

Maybe there is a way to apply a transparency to the existing armor and make certain parts transparent. If that can be done you dont need to make a new mesh for all the armors out there, Just a transparency map for all the bodies out there :-)

Another problem with such framework, especially in Skyrim, is that when you tend to change equipment you also tend to "lag" or "skip" a bit especially when you change a armor that covers a lot of the body. So in combat that would also throw you off from the "lag" each time the armor was broken down another level. Especially if you have a character with highly detailed body or armor textures/models

Of course this varies from rig to rig, but the basic issue is still there. And getting all the models would be a major hurdle to get over.

im not a modder of any kind but this got me thinking...if the goal is simply to show a change indicating something "bad" is happening I think it could be done in a much simpler way...I mean if the point is to show damaged armor/clothing I don't think it would have to rely on the actual armor mesh/texture being currently worn so instead of trying to duplicate each armor maybe just make/mod a few ripped/destroyed armor sets separated by armor type ...cloth, leather, light armor, and heavy armor

I mean, think about it.. if some beast or other were to violently attempt to get at what it wanted I believe the object in the way would be nearly destroyed leaving the basic underlying bits of armor/cloth and im fairly sure that the inner parts of the armor are all pretty similar in appearance... so to that effect

cloth (all robes and clothing) ... would be reduced to a few strips and rags

leather/fur (bandit armor, scale, hide) ...could become a few bits of tattered pelts

light armor ... could use much the same as leather/fur

heavy armor ... would be reduced to some bits of chainmail and leather

so the effect "could" be achieved with a few simple replacers and then customization to match specific armors could come from recolor and retextures...as I said I lack any modding skills so wether or not this is a possiable option is beyond me but it seems it would be a simple soulution...or at least simpler than trying to recreate every piece of armor

Archived