My friends, i also have a problem with this mode. So i updated my FNIS to 4.0 Beta 3, installed Creature pack 4.0, installed bestiality pack from Gone and then this mode. Run FNISGenerate.exe and started the game. Animations are not working; my player and the wolf are just facing each other and nothing happens. No CTD's or sth. Some help maybe? ;)

Run FNISforUser for both character AND creature, then copy/paste both result here with spoiler tag plz. (there is a clipboard option i think in FNIS or u can jsute c/c by yourself.

Also, do u guys have the MCM menu option in game ? If u don't have it something is wrong with ur install. A clean save help a lot too with that kind of mods.

Did you remember to reactivate the FNIS generate for users thingy? I forgot that one time with another mod and that was the result. Also perhaps possible it's like FONV and there's pose mod conflicting?

Yea ive used GenerateFNISforUsers.exe all the time. i have tried going back and forth between V3 and 2 but nothing changes. i have Used GenerateFNISforUsers.exe properly every time. everything else works except creature animation. they just waddle in place. not even stand still just go back and forth and my character faces the wrong way.

Pose mod?

There in seems to be your problem, at least it seems to me. You said you've gone between V3 and 2. But what is required is V4.

Requirements

Pack animation - Gone

FNIS 4.0 Beta

Creature Pack 4.0

- SKSE

- SkyUI have FNIS 4.0 Bets and the others. i was refering to the Beast spell mod and the Actual

I have all thos already. i was refering to the previous versions of this Beast mod.

OK, wso i have COMPLETLY disabled every mod i have other the essentails such as unoffical skyrim patch etc. i used the FNIS Generator, loaded the game. saved a new file, quit, used he FNIS Generator again, restarted the game and its still not working. DX

Did you click the creature animation button in FNIS v4?

Still isn't working for me. Could I get the name of the spell to force activate it? It doesn't even initiate.

there isn't a spell for it

make sure you followed the directions carefully (especially for FNIS 4.0 make sure you run both the character and creature behavior)

if you do that, you should have no problems

Still doesn't work. I updated my FNIS to 4.0 Beta 3, installed Creature pack 4.0, installed bestiality pack from Gone and then this mod. I ran both character and creature FNIS. I used player.placeatme to summon a bear and wolf to attack me. They just kill me, nothing even begins.

Everything is enabled in the MCM.

Still doesn't work. I updated my FNIS to 4.0 Beta 3, installed Creature pack 4.0, installed bestiality pack from Gone and then this mod. I ran both character and creature FNIS. I used player.placeatme to summon a bear and wolf to attack me. They just kill me, nothing even begins.

why did you use the summon cheat? I'm pretty sure the mod is intended for normal enemy encounters.

why did you use the summon cheat? I'm pretty sure the mod is intended for normal enemy encounters.

I have the same problem even with normal enemy encounters. Also, summoned enemies behave the same as creatures you encounter out in the world.

My problem is that my character goes into the idle mode while the animal does the deed. I already ran the FNIS generator for the character and beast behaviors and I also have the latest SKSE and the MCM menus enabled for the animals.

Very fine mod, the one we've been waiting since Gone published his handmade animations.

To those who can't get it to work / get CTDs : perhaps change the mod loading order, it worked for me when I put this one before most of the others.

If I may give you a few suggestions : 

- like in sexlab, ragdoll the actors after the scene ended, to help them get out of tricky situations (I had a draugr fus roh dah me before initiating th scene, and was stuck in an awkward position afterwards...)

- if possible, use some standard voices (for immersion, but no big deal at the moment)

- the positioning works pretty well for my character, but would it be possible to allow players to manually reposition their character, just in case?

Once again, big thanks, since most of those are me being petty and don't make this mod any less welcome.

File Name: BestialityRape

File Submitter: mazoky

File Submitted: 14 Sep 2013

File Category: WIP / Beta

Requires: Check the BestialityRape "Requirements" section.

Hello, this is a mod of rape by animals.

It is based on the "animation" Gone.

thanks to Belisario for the script :)

Requirements

- Pack animation - Gone

- FNIS 4.0 Beta

- Creature Pack 4.0

- SKSE

- SkyUI

Animation available

- Draugr

- Werewolf

- Wolf / Dog

- Horse

- Falmer

- Bear

- Sabrecat

- Giant

coming

- Troll - Bug with the FNIS Modder it crash with the troll

- Gargoyle

- Vampire Lord

download.png

Click here to download this file

Hi,

can you help me to understand how is made this mod please?

Yesterday I tried to add myself falmer and werewolf animation but I was unable to do it. The character animation worked fine.

I saw that you added as behavior a file called FNIS_Bestiality_falmer_behavior.hkx, I searched on all packages that I now but I haven't find it anywhere. Where di you get it???!?!

Thank you

Bye bye

I asked this in the other topic also but I've managed to get the character to do the anims but not the creatures. They just stand idly. This includes all creatures. I downloaded fnis 4.0 and the creatures pack, I have Gone's animations also, all requirements are in the game. But creatures just don't play their part.

Edit, I get the configuration menu for MCM too.

The creatures either stand still or do their run animations. I've ran the fnis users tool too.

Edit:Edit (lol): I've read that there are two buttons, one says generate character anims and the other says generate creature. However ever since I downloaded fnis, I can't really read anything on the buttons so I can't determine which one is creatures. 

I have two in yellow, one generates the usual animations and everything else which allowed me to use all other mods perfectly.

And second one which when I click, says:

Create creature behaviors

Added 0 mod behaviors for 0 creatures.

Below these two are three other buttons, one does something about duplicate animations, other says want to remove creature behaviors? (when clicked) and the other asks if it should make a shortcut.

Can anybody guide a blind man such as myself? :P

Only problem I'm getting is actually getting the spells to work themselves. My player does a charge up and when I release the trigger, nothing. The animations initiate when I get attacked by a creature, but it's getting the damn spells to work on a non-hostile creature.

Everything required is installed and FNISforUsers has been ran.

Thank you so much for making this mod! I wasn't expecting it to come out so soon after the animations were made available.

First test:

Giant, wolf and saber cat were perfect.

Bear worked, but I kept sliding out from under him.

For draugr, my animations worked, but he just stood there. (Maybe because he was casting a spell when rape started.)

If this would work for companions, it would be awesome. (I have a companion [Alicia painslut] who is constantly getting raped. When raped by creatures, she gets stuck.)

Keep up the great work!!!