[REQ] Ejaculation sound

Ghuraok

Hi ! I really didn't find any talks about this ... but does anybody knows if there's anybody working on a cumming sound ? I'm surprised to find nothing like this here... I really miss that cumming sound from Oblivion's sex mod (with the blur effect too !) ! If there's a way to do it myself, I'll probably still need some advice to find it out haha. However, if it has already be done or not, I really wish something like that. I mean, we have an animated penis, some male voices, we'll have a cumming effect in 3D and all, but nothing as simple as a "filled-up" sound ? I'm sure I probably didn't find it yet :P

Anyway, does anybody could help me to find/create something like this ?

I have some sounds in mind I could use if I can get ahold of the person who edited some certain videos and find out where they got the bare effect without any voices; though I'm no scripter - so the best I could do is append them to the current voice files.

I'm testing out some rough replacements right now.

Archived