Mod Recommendations for newcomer

saladboy21

Hey, it looks like Sexlab has reached a point I want to try it with my skyrim game, had a few questions, if community folks have a moment. I am experienced with Sexout, though not really modded Skyrim much beyond adding a Khajit-speak mod. I’ve read the FAQ and skimmed the Index.

I tend to like maintaining pregnancy risk when I play, and it looks like we have two pregnancy mods. That’s awesome. I’ll be reading more about each, but wanted to ask do either/both support monster/animal pregnancies, and do either/both let you significantly vary pregnancy lengths? Those are both things I’d really want from the preg mod and my quick check did not reveal either. Also, do they both work if you are a vampire? Not sure how far they take the undead thing.

Given I like maintaining pregnancy risk, I am looking for a good combat rape mod. Once again, I have two options. Awesome! Are there either/both I can use with combat rape but not theft so much? The Sexout ones I can tick that off, and it is what I would prefer.

I also tend to like story sex, not just random propositioning, though I am not as into heavy BDSM/Slavery. It looks like Solutions is a good one for this, and Guild. I am probably skipping MTS, unless it has some non-murderous options (I tend to go for thieves guild, but not the assassins so much).  Romance, Lovers Comfort, and Arousal also look good. Any recommendations?

Two other, um, odd questions.

Are there any mods for turning people into vampires and keeping a herem? Going or in the works?  I tend to like the whole seducing/turning thing and vampires are in the game, so I figured no harm in asking.

Secondly, are there any mods to give a woman a (removable) penis or other item to potentially impregnate other women? I’d rather she not be a full on futa all the time but having the option would be nice.

Basically I tend to like pregnancy risk (including battle rape and story reasons) and f/f vampirism conversation, so stuff for plenty of that is good.

I understand everything may not be there and there has not been time to get the modding sexout has, but I am really impressed (if a little overwhelmed) by my options, and hoping for guidance to find the best mods for me.

I thank anyone who takes the time to answer my questions. I hope to give back in testing and useful feedback in time. Depending on how hard modding is for Skyrim may take a crack at it for something not currently in game, we will see.

Here's the SexLab Index. It has every plugin for the framework listed there.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/

For keeping a harem I guess you can just become a vampire and turn npc's into vampires while using a follower framework like UFO and using My Home is Your Home mod on nexus to assign them place to stay. Making a makeshift "harem"

For removeable penis you can look on the addon list for SexLab. But there is the equipable scholong from Bilisario that females can use. Pregnancy look in the Index.

For the removable futa there's several on nexus, here's one on this site that's more pedestrian: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14339-rel-cozy-rebels-equippable-tg-mod/ Sexlab can automatically equip/unequip it for you.

hentai pregnancy allows npc and/or pc pregnancy, but not a lot of customization - mostly length of pregnancy and, with plugins, soul gem/child birth. Sexlab Procreation is pc only and has customization up the kazoo - fine detailed menstrual/ovulation time control, trimester length control, and odds of complications. I use both, hentai for my stable of mf_prostitution ladies (soul gem birth) and procreation for my pc. 

No animal/monster stuff anywhere yet - the support infrastructure is in process.

MTS has some useful stuff for thieves who don't kill.

You've pretty much answered your other questions yourself, I'd say. There are a variety of story based stuff in the hopper, which I'm (mostly) patiently waiting for. 

LaEspada:  I did see the Index, it was where most of my questions came from. I'll check out the follower framework stuff, it may work for me. Thanks for answering.

Pinute: I honestly had not considered that monsters may not be done. That's a real shame, but I am glad it is being worked on. I may hold off a little longer if it is near done, I will poke around.

The double pregnancy thing sounds interesting. I will study both with an eye for doing that, I had not even considered it.

I'll look over MTS more carefully. The initial scan looked very much like it was just advanced killing, but it may have more.  Good to know more story stuff is in the works.

Thanks much for you time for detailed answer.

Archived