Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP

View File

Allows for prostitution (female only), consensual sex through dialog, public sex, and romance/affairs with various female NPCs in the game.

This mod is an expanded version of the non SSP version included in Minor Mod Pack, they should not be used together.

Translated by: Ashal

Requires: OBSE v0019+, Lovers Base System

• 1 month later...
Guest Donkey

No SSP has to do with integration of loversVoiceSSP plug-ins combined with loversAdultPlayPlusSSP. I am not sure why they named it SSP probably something with different voice types like wifes, slaves etc.. Every type will have his or her own personality due to the way loversvoice gives different personality types. When Ashal and Nightwynd finishes loversVoiceSSP this will be visible.

So it has nothing to do with sky. so it is just like z4m0lx3s says, not the sky..

No SSP has to do with integration of loversVoiceSSP plug-ins combined with loversAdultPlayPlusSSP. I am not sure why they named it SSP probably something with different voice types like wifes' date=' slaves etc.. Every type will have his or her own personality due to the way loversvoice gives different personality types. When Ashal and Nightwynd finishes loversVoiceSSP this will be visible.

So it has nothing to do with sky. so it is just like z4m0lx3s says, not the sky..

[/quote']

I think you should have said deadpan that thats exactly what it is once you have sex 1000 times you access the console controls to tweak the sky to your liking.

Guest Donkey

I am not sure what you mean.. are you having problems with it ??

SSP is just a naming they used only they never explained what it is for,just lovers with pk. they never say what pk stands for..

I am not sure what you mean.. are you having problems with it ??

SSP is just a naming they used only they never explained what it is for' date='just lovers with pk. they never say what pk stands for..

[/quote']

I asked what ssp stood for because the mod says lovers adult play plus FOR ssp. So it sounds like this was specificly for another plug in.

Yet lovers with PK - just means it has an added feature namely pk, whatever that stands for.

I was asking what SSP stood for because i couldn't find the ssp plugin that lovers adult play plus for ssp needed. Yet now i know that the for ssp is just a bad translation error. a better translation appears to be WITH ssp.

I now understand the ssp is just a designation not a reference to a specific mod called ssp.

Reading through the changelog on the Japanese wiki I can reveal that Lovers with PK stands for "Lovers with Power Up Kit". The name came up when the original mod was translated from Russian and bundled with additional plugins.

As for SSP, there was no definite answer, but seeing how the first version was released as "AdultPlay+SpringSell" I assume SpringSell is what the "SS" stands for. The P might be "Play" or "Pack" or whatever.

• 3 months later...

This mod is an expanded version of the non SSP version included in Minor Mod Pack' date=' they should not be used together.

[/quote']

Okay, I understand that we can't use both versions together at the same time. That brings me to a question then, which version is most compatible with the current Lovers plugins? Because as I see it right now if various plugins are using one or the other then there's bound to be some mod conflicts... :exclamation:

the SSP version is the same as the other but with add stuff if you use Wyre and mod the master of any mod using the reg then it will work fine. some modders like the reg AdultPlayPlus over the other or created there plugins with the it instead of updating to the SSP version.

Ouch... I squirm everytime I see the words "Wrye Bash" for the simple reason that I just can't figure out how it works. :(

I guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it...

HentaiGnome,

Don't let Wrye Bash daunt you. Once you get used to it you'll find it a most useful tool.

The instructions you'll find out there can seem to be written by aliens from a different galaxy, but it all makes sense in the end. Just be bold with it and be prepared to make mistakes. Remember always to back everything up before experimenting. I have by no means mastered it with all it's functions and I'm still learning more about what it can do but I couldn't run the game without it.

Here's a really good place to start:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35230

This will make so much of Wrye Bash easier to follow.

Use in conjunction with Boss. Replace master list from here:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=346&highlight=boss

also set BOSS not to update masterlist as well using BOSS.GUI

Wrye Bash 293 with Boss 1.7 work fine for me (1.8 seems problematic at the moment)

BOSS 1.7 found here:

http://modsreloaded.com/better-oblivion-sorting-software

Go on...you know you really want to...

Cheers

• 1 month later...

There seems to be some kind of overflow-problem or miscalculation with the hooker services. Playing a female I often prostitute myself. Sometimes NPCs offer sums which are ... a little high. This Kahjit in the Fightersguild offered me 15000 for one time. I equipped myself with an inventory spell and as a necromancer offered more than 1,500,000 I checked his inventory and found 1 coin.

...once you have sex 1000 times you access the console controls to tweak the sky to your liking.

Confirmed. I can move clouds and form them into different shapes now.

Gothfather! Thats a sick name haha!

Hey, look, its a dogs head haha, or a fox or something! I made it, because I inherited the power of the gods through chronic serial rape! So THATS how you become a god!

Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Alright, this is the first mod(plugin?) after getting everything installed. I am a little lost about the functionality.

I know that if I get my disposition high enough with a girl, then we can have sex. However, when we do it, the bodies don't match up. So a cowgirl style results in a chick writhing on my legs.

Some girls say that they are married, or that their heart belongs to another. I know that there is a way to circumvent that, but damned if I can find anything to help me with that.

I feel like I am overlooking something. I think that there is some sort of prositution system or something. Is there a list of all the things this mod does and how to access the features?

Thanks for any help you guys can give me!

Other than the one in the OP, no. :(

If you have animations that are not correctly aligned this mod is not the culprit as it only calls them. However just use number keys 1-4 for the attacker and 9-0 for the defender to align the bodies. Lovers will remember the adjustment for the position automatically so you don't have to do it again. Make sure that you are on level ground and not too close to walls or that will jack with things too. :)

If you are playing as a male PC then as the OP says no prostitution for you (female only).

If you are trying to woe a chick that is married to get it on with you...well you have to work at it. A LOT!!! :) Pump up their disposition of you and keep after them. Persistence will pay off :)

I think I got all your questions....have fun :)

Other than the one in the OP' date=' no. :(

If you have animations that are not correctly aligned this mod is not the culprit as it only calls them. However just use number keys 1-4 for the attacker and 9-0 for the defender to align the bodies. Lovers will remember the adjustment for the position automatically so you don't have to do it again. Make sure that you are on level ground and not too close to walls or that will jack with things too. :)

If you are playing as a male PC then as the OP says no prostitution for you (female only).

If you are trying to woe a chick that is married to get it on with you...well you have to work at it. A LOT!!! :) Pump up their disposition of you and keep after them. Persistence will pay off :)

I think I got all your questions....have fun :)

[/quote']

Wow, thanks for all the help! One more question, is there any plugin I can add to this to get group sex?

I know Friends and Lovers has a group sex option, but that mod doesn't play very nice with this one, does it?

Thanks again for the help!

Unfortunately group sex is not currently an option with lovers. :(

Gangbang...yes....but they take turns banging you. The gangbang RaperS edition is available in the downloads section.

Link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1672

Note: be sure to read the OP thoroughly to see if there are any requirements and it is usually a good idea to quickly browse through the last two or so pages of each download page to see if there are any current problems with the plugin (stuff gets updated a lot so its tough to keep track of sometimes).

Yes friends and lovers has the group sex but F&L does not play well with lovers. :(

However lovers has far more plugins to offer than F&L so I recommend playing F&L till you are bored with it and then archiving it for lovers.

Have fun :)

Unfortunately group sex is not currently an option with lovers. :(

Gangbang...yes....but they take turns banging you. The gangbang RaperS edition is available in the downloads section.

Link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1672

Note: be sure to read the OP thoroughly to see if there are any requirements and it is usually a good idea to quickly browse through the last two or so pages of each download page to see if there are any current problems with the plugin (stuff gets updated a lot so its tough to keep track of sometimes).

Yes friends and lovers has the group sex but F&L does not play well with lovers. :(

However lovers has far more plugins to offer than F&L so I recommend playing F&L till you are bored with it and then archiving it for lovers.

Have fun :)

Gregathit, you are being super helpful!

What about something that allows you to watch two npcs have sex with each other?

Lovers bed will cause npc's sleeping in the same bed or in close promimity to one another to do this but you need to be in sneak mode or you will break up the action :)

Lovers tachicat2 will allow you to force two npc's to have sex.

Enabling chaos mode in RaperS and having joburg will have npc's borking each other (and you if your not careful) all over the place.

All plugins can be found either in their own thread in the download section or via one of the all in one OMODs.

Holler if you have any other questions.

Link to lovers plugin descriptions (not all are listed as this is dated): http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=65