Installed everything properly. What now?

Konig91

Ok, I just installed SexLab Framework and the required mods properly as shown in the guide above. Then I installed SexLab-Romance mod. 

Everything is cool, no CTDs whatsoever ( thank goodness) but let me say this straight: how the heck do I engage in romance as shown in the plugin and then trigger sex? I don't see any dialogue options, or am I talking to the wrong NPCs? Also I see both mods in my MCM menu.

Sexlab Romance doesn't seems to work properly with the new Sexlab as it hasn't been updated in over a month where as Sexlab has.

Try uninstalling Romance and get Sexlab Sexchat it doesn't make you work for sex like romance does but it still seems to work.

It works 100%  fine, I am using it currently.

After install SexLab or any other SexLab plugin you have to make sure you generate the behaviour files for FNIS again. It clearly says that in the FNIS readme.

Archived