Which followers mod work/conflict with which sexlab mods?

visby

I don't go around with allot of followers I'm happy with one or none but when I do have one I like more control over them like what UFO should give me particularly with their gear. I know this question comes up allot but things change allot over time to so I'm asking again and who knows maybe we can keep this thread up to date on the issue. Oh and I took the summer off from Skyrim and I'm building a completely new modded game so that's why I'm clueless and looking for answers. So you understanding for me bring up this old chestnut is appreciated or your derision is at least understood.

UFO still the most popular of the follower control mods: An issue I had with this one last time I played was followers would ignore the vanilla wait command. Any know Sexlab issue's?

EFF the number two follower control mod: I haven't used this one so I got nothing right now.

Others?

I switched from UFO to EFF based on an increasing number of complaints about UFO self-destructing after a while, and because it hasn't been in active development for some time.  I hadn't had problems with it, but wanted to be proactive.  So I installed EFF, the new beta.

Wow!  It's pretty awesome.  This next EFF release has a command wheel that pops up when you interact with a follower a la Temple of Elemental Evil; also, when your followers are attacked, you get a live bar display of their stats in the upper left corner.  Additionally, you have a party-based dialogue where you can directly compare stats and inventory among your followers.  It turns the game into a party-based RPG.

The tricky part is extracting your game from UFO, especially if you have multiple Wrye Bash profiles.  But with some diligence it can be done.  If you're starting from scratch, go with EFF, I'd say.

But no, I haven't had problems with either EFF or UFO before it in relation to SexLab.

well conflicting with the framework shouldn't ever be an issue but conflicts with the plugins is a different story. Sexlab Romance I believe had and issue with UFO but I can't be sure I stopped using Sexlab Romance when it became clear the mods author was MIA.

Nope, they work completely fine together.

Although make sure that followers are using a playable race settings (you can set it by loading the esp in creation kit) otherwise you won't get dialogue for sexy time if you use a mod like SexLab Romance. As many followers use their own custom race that isn't playble.

Have not tried EFF, but I recently changed from UFO to AFT and it was a huge change for the better. No disrespect to UFO (great mod in its day),but AFT is light years ahead. I hear that EFF is good too.

The only sexlab issues I have encountered are with the Helgen reborn mod. Lots of NPCs in that mod, some quite fuckable, but they act strangely after being sexlabbed. At least that is my experience. Might be unconnected.

Archived