SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

It would be awesome to see a 7B conversion of the "SPB Ero Heart Bunny for UNP Jiggle" found in this website.

I actually have it on my - to do -list, so I'm intending to convert it at some point. Haven't found the right time to do it yet though.

Hmm, why I do I remember seeing that this one already had 7B conversion somewhere. Just can't remember where it was.

On the other hand, I could be wrong, and if that's the case, I could take a shot on converting this myself at some point.

No trust me i searched everywhere and i didnt find this conversion :P

This was converted to UUNP bodyslide, which you can fit to pretty much all UNP based bodies available. It takes maybe 6min to change the sliders to the proper bodies and generate the meshes.

Don't know if this question has already been asked but how does one go about merging the armour esp's into one instead of using all 127 of them?

Well there is TesVedit and Xedit Script for TesVedit, with that its super easy to merge all your armor/outfit mods into one ESP.

Don't know if this question has already been asked but how does one go about merging the armour esp's into one instead of using all 127 of them?

Well there is TesVedit and Xedit Script for TesVedit, with that its super easy to merge all your armor/outfit mods into one ESP.

Yeah I ran across that earlier today will give it a try thanks.

Almost all of nsk13's "minidress" items have been converted at some point.

Its only a matter of time.

He also will be uploading the UUNP bodyslide soon as he mentioned in comments.

I always do the CBBE BodySlide one first because it has less sliders (takes less time), then I use that base to make the UUNP conversion (I converted his last outfits for him and the new one).

Almost all of nsk13's "minidress" items have been converted at some point.

Its only a matter of time.

He also will be uploading the UUNP bodyslide soon as he mentioned in comments.

yeah I figured it would get there soon, but "I wants it now" hehe  I wish I new how to do work bodyslide so I could do it myself, but I can't figure it all out.

So I wait quietly.

Rama

The BnS Negligee links are both down (panty / no panty) I'd really like to dl this but this is the only place I can find the no panty version and even the other places I've found to dl were using mediafire and have also been taken down by them.

Can we please get the links working again?

Ok this jist screams "Please convert me to 7B"  

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67952/?

Ready go.....

Rama

pertty please   hehe

Was already converted and can be found on Nexus, but it was done using Bodyslide unfortunatelly. It's acceptable but very far from perfect.

You can actually get   7base with UUNP, but you have to scroll down in Bodyslide and turn off breast gravity

Ready go.....

Rama

pertty please hehe

Was already converted and can be found on Nexus, but it was done using Bodyslide unfortunatelly. It's acceptable but very far from perfect.

You can actually get 7base with UUNP, but you have to scroll down in Bodyslide and turn off breast gravity

Theres no breast gravity applied to UUNP's 7B by default, though. Maybe you have a custom preset selected?

Ready go.....

Rama

pertty please hehe

You can actually get 7base with UUNP, but you have to scroll down in Bodyslide and turn off breast gravity

Theres no breast gravity applied to UUNP's 7B by default, though. Maybe you have a custom preset selected?

strange, it might've kept some of the settings on the body i was working on

Luxurious Seduction for 7B

Untitled_1_Luxuri_A.png

Untitled_1_Luxuri_B.png

Untitled_1_Luxuri.png

Download HERE

Also, I will no longer post or upload 7B conversions in this topic, all of my future conversions will be posted on my tumblr, so check for new conversions from me there.

Could I ask you what skin you are using on that blue character?

Checked out your tumblr.  No BBP but are they HDT?

Luxurious Seduction for 7B

Untitled_1_Luxuri_A.png

Untitled_1_Luxuri_B.png

Untitled_1_Luxuri.png

Download HERE

Also, I will no longer post or upload 7B conversions in this topic, all of my future conversions will be posted on my tumblr, so check for new conversions from me there.