SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

-snip

I get your point, I'm not going to start a debate here, however, I've seen how Outfit Studio conversions look, most of them are badly made and some cause NIF errors, Outfit Studio is a quick way to convert something for yourself, however I wouldn't suggest on releasing that said conversion.

So, in conclusion, if you want to convert armors for yourself, you can use the quick way which is Outfit Studio,

If you want to convert a bunch of armors and release them, use either 3DS or Blender.

You know, the longer it takes, the better it gets.

Nah, the 7B legion is strong enough, screw nexus. I'm trying to get a 7B version of Crimson Twilight atm, hopefully it should be available soon.

Very good to hear that you're working on this conversion... =P

Finished Crimson Twilight and sent it to the author, grab it from here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59399/?

For 7B Bomshell WITHOUT BBP, there's no need for that.

I get your point, I'm not going to start a debate here, however, I've seen how Outfit Studio conversions look, most of them are badly made and some cause NIF errors, Outfit Studio is a quick way to convert something for yourself, however I wouldn't suggest on releasing that said conversion.

So, in conclusion, if you want to convert armors for yourself, you can use the quick way which is Outfit Studio,

If you want to convert a bunch of armors and release them, use either 3DS or Blender.

You know, the longer it takes, the better it gets.

I agree 100%.

To be honest, I've been trying to learn how to make conversions with Blender for some time now, but it's just way too complicated for an hillbilly like me.  :@

Thou I'm intending on switching to Blender at some point, but it will take time to learn the stuff. So for time being, I'm sticking with the OS, even thou it only makes a mess.

Nah, the 7B legion is strong enough, screw nexus. I'm trying to get a 7B version of Crimson Twilight atm, hopefully it should be available soon.

Finished Crimson Twilight and sent it to the author, grab it from here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59399/?

Thank you fella :)

Nice, very nice, thanks a lot for the conversion, cheers... =D

is 116Salome - Bombshell BBP LW27MXb.png- Conversion done by Cosmosis standalone or do you need the original mod for this to work?

Seems both links are ponting to the same archive that's missing ESP.

Try using the ESP from another version (click here), not sure if it'll work.

I found the original version, so I just added the esp from that one to the 7b meshes and textures and it works just fine! Thanks :)

Is there anyone that can do a Cleavage conversion of Crimson Twilight Armor? The thing is just screaming for a cleavage with the open chest area. 

Use Body slide.

Load the 7BConvert.xml from the Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ConversionSets folder as a reference. Choose the "7B Bombshell high to Cleavage high" option and then load the Torso from the Crimson Tide 7b Bombshell set as an outfit.

Conform to sliders, then flip the slider to 100 (and the torso should now be in the cleavage 100 weight).

Export the nif as the _1.nif  for the torso, but place it in a temp folder inside the mesh folder for the outfit (this way you don't save over the bombshell set, as you'll do that once you are done).

Now do the same thing as above but this time load the "bombshell high to cleavage low" from the xml.

Conform to sliders, flip the slider to 100 and you now have a cleavage 0 weight torso (save in the same folder you put the cleavage 100 weight but this time save as the _0.nif for the torso).

Do the same for the leggings, boots, and gloves (if it have leggings, that might be built into the torso or the boots). As the knees and wrists are not the same on bombshell and cleavage.... so yeah gotta do it all.

At the end of it all you should have 0 and 1 nifs for the torso, boots, gloves, and possibly leggings.

You can then copy those and past them into the mesh folder for the outfit (this will save over the bombshell versions).

Test it in game, if there is no clipping issues then you can create a zip file with the converted meshes and uploaded it to this site or to media fire or where ever.

Just remember when you build the zip file to put the files in the correct location (so others can use your work).

You can do the same for the 7B natural, and original if you so desire.

That one xml file (which comes with bodyslide 2.0 and greater) allows you to create any 7b set (minus Oppai) just from the Bombshell 1 weight outfit.... kinda nice huh....

Body Slide/Outfit Studio is not just for cbbe stuff ya know.

Heck, you can take a UNP setup, load the 1 weight as an outfit, use the reference - convert unp to cbbe, to convert it to a cbbe setup, then covert it again to a 7b by setting the reference - convert cbbe to 7b... then load the 7b conversion xml and create the high and low nifs. Just remember to fix any clipping that pops up!!!

Heck you can even create 7b bodies from that xml into the clothing. You'ld have to delete the base shape that came with the armor, then do a duplicate shape on the reference, again fix clipping and bam, bob's your uncle.

Over the last week or so I've been muck'n around with doing something similar with some UN7B stuff, but I've gone back to using Demonfet so to hell with it... I was thinking about converting the UN7B body over to 7B bombshell but then I realized that UN7B breaks the feet on Beast races so I stopped messing with it. It's a shame as it has such a pretty weight painting for all the little extra bits.

Anyhow yeah... creating 7B stuff is not that hard.... it's just time consuming.

Thanks for the conversions Jordick!

I know this isn't the best place to ask, but since Shocky was involved, what happened to KS Hairdos on Nexus?

I think it's because of Nexus being, well...Nexus, that same old story, as usual !!!

Luckily for you i downloaded it before they took it down :)

*sees the file was hidden*

->

*Immediately re-uploads without even asking authors*

Also, pls don't start a discussion about KS here, you can use the PM for that, this is meant to be a 7B conversion topic and it should stay that way :D

Thanks for the conversions Jordick!

I know this isn't the best place to ask, but since Shocky was involved, what happened to KS Hairdos on Nexus?

http://mega.co.nz/#!3Nh3zSwJ!FMMK2y57cXKaeQgrQhHnARmACP3KGVwEtkiSo4Qv9eI

Just like SG hairs again. Be dat guy refuse use common sense ask question he know answer to just so some fool can give out download link. Nice fake account jmc.(just joking around) Beside these fools what really good Shocky? :lol:

*sees the file was hidden*

->

*Immediately re-uploads without even asking authors*

Also, pls don't start a discussion about KS here, you can use the PM for that, this is meant to be a 7B conversion topic and it should stay that way :D

Sorry just thought I was being helpful, I've taken it down now